Latest Review 8 minutes ago

AK
ANDY K.
10/29/2020
new wheel bearing
A bad wheel bearing was making an unbearable noise. I took the car in and the replacement was made quicker than anticipated. Now I can speed away to my heart's delight.

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
10/29/2020
I have been going to Towne for many years and have always been impressed with the service and work done.

KE
Kim E.
Ford Edge
10/27/2020
I’ve now used this shop 3-4 times I keep coming back because Chris calls and explains everything Pryor to any work. I’ve feel they have worked to keep me as a customer. I’m coming back again and I’d recommend this shop

TH
TOM H.
East Aurora, NY
10/23/2020
rear brake job 2008 Toyota Highlander
As usual Chris did a good job keeping the cost down on a rear brake job for my 2008 Highlander. Unfortunately the corrosion from the salt on the roads is tough on the calipers, slides and rotors

AA
ARCHIE A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2020
New Car Owner
I purchased a car for my grandson who has just entered college as a freshman. Not a new car but a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta to get him back and forth to school. Having been a customer of Towne for years I wanted him to get acquainted with people I have grown to trust for over quarter century. The car was inspected repairs made and the price as usual was decent. If trust and honesty means anything to you, this is the place to get your repairs.

Ashley S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2020
Great Job with Inspection and Oil Change
Thank you very much- speedy service and a great job on my inspection and oil change- thank you!

PG
Paul G.
Getzville, NY
10/10/2020
Good service - fair price
I was very satisfied with the knowledge and professionalism of the staff. Brought my car in for checkup on hoses, belts, battery, brakes, etc. They gave me a thorough report and even suggested when I should take a look at these things in the future. I felt the price for the service was very good. I just found my new permanent service garage for all my needs.

HF
HEIDI F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/03/2020
As my mom says, "They're still great guys!"
We've been bringing our cars to TMC for nearly 15 years and always get great service. And recently, when there were problems with parts, they stood by their work, and by me, and took care of my car without hesitation. When a place goes above and beyond for their customers like the team at TMC did for me recently, it's further proof that they deserve their reputation as the best in the Buffalo area.

JOHN G.
09/30/2020
They go out of their way to help especially when you need something done quickly. great service at reasonable costs.
See Above I reversed them

AK
ANDY K.
09/24/2020
electrical work
My check engine light was on and they tracked in down.
Although they kept the car overnight, it now accelerates better.

East Aurora, NY
Honda Fit
09/18/2020
Excellent service and trustworthy staff

Subaru Impreza
09/06/2020
Staff
As always the job done quickly and the staff great in these trying times.

KP
KAREN P.
09/01/2020
Good service friendly
They are very friendly and thorough.

08/22/2020
Oil change & light replacement
A headlight and a rear brake light went out and I scheduled an oil change at the same time. The work was done in a relatively short time, as usual. I've brought my vehicles to Towne for many years and they always do great work.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/14/2020
Maintenance Second To None
I've been dealing with Towne Motor Car for more year than I can remember. Both my cars, one 14 and the other 16 years old, have been kept in perfect running condition. They not only fix the problems but advise you as to conditions that could become problems if not dealt with without any pressure to get them done. I highly recommend using their services if you value your vehicle.

Displaying 1 Review