KEN B.
Cadillac CTS
08/27/2019
Car problem, is no problem.
I've used Towne several times and whatever the problem, is no problem for Chris and his team. Fast efficient work, great team, good mechanics. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

BARB B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/02/2019
trusted car repair shop
Towne Motor Car is my go to auto repair shop. They are honest, straightforward & 100% guarantee their work. They are conveniently located in downtown Buffalo & have a key drop. Towne shows great attention to me as a customer.

09/01/2018
Road Noise (Solved)
My car was making an excessive amount of noise, driving back and forth to work every day. I made an appoint, brought the car in, and Towne Motor had a wheel bearing replaced and the car back to me in no time at a reasonable cost. So far, it looks like they did exactly what they said, and I hoped.

WS
Wesley S.
03/22/2018
Nice experience, very convenient, knowledgable.
Great service, very knowledgable, and convenient. Wish it cost 5% less.

MIKE P.
Lexus IS 250
11/20/2017
TOYOS
Great tires and service (but rear tires were set at 35 and not 38 as per door specs)

BG
BOB G.
Honda Accord
06/06/2017
Gerry, Chris and the guys at Towne always take care of me in a timely and professional manner.

DAVID S.
Honda Accord
01/16/2017
So many ball joints?
I'm always satisfied with the work at Towne. However, when I last dropped off my car for service and NYS Inspection, I was told that I needed a lower right ball joint. It made me think that I have had several ball joints replaced at Towne. In fact, as I go through my receipts, I notice that I have had five ball joints replaced since January of 2014:
1/30/14 - upper front ball joint
5/22/15 - upper one side ball joint
5/06/16 - upper front ball joint
1/12/16 - lower front ball joint
1/13/17 - lower right ball joint
Three of the ball joint replacements occurred when I brought the car in for NYS Inspection (1/14; 1/16; 1/17).
I realize that I'm driving an old cart (2003) and that things fall apart.
I'm just curious as to why my car needs so many ball joints.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 01/18/2017

David, Thank you for your honest feedback. Unfortunately the last BJ we replaced was just out of warranty. However, to make it up to you next time your in for an oil change and rotate it on us! As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.

SUSAN S.
Hyundai Accent
01/04/2017
Everyone
Took longer than I was told this time and had to cancel some plans...but they got the job done.

BC
BOB C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/01/2016
pleased so far
everything is fine

JAN M.
07/11/2016
Love the new website and reminders!
As always, friendly prompt service!

KN
KAITLYN N.
Lexus CT 200h
12/06/2015
Convenient & Fair
Would have been a 5 but my car was left on and unlocked in the parking lot after service
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 12/07/2015

Hey Kaitlyn,

A note of thanks to let you know your feedback & business is much appreciated. In a city filled with many choices, we thank you for choosing us.

Sorry again for the mix up; will not happen again!

NS
Nicolas S.
08/19/2015 Category: Service
Nicolas said they did the job correctly but did not notify him. He had to call them to see if his vehicle was ready.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/07/2015
There courtesy makes the place great for me.
Professional and knowledgeable.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 06/08/2015

Anthony,

It was our privilege to do business with you, and it would be our pleasure to continue serving you. Your feedback & business is very much appreciated.

The entire TMC Team

SL
SUSAN L.
Volkswagen Passat
05/23/2015
Always good
However, I was not told about an impending leak and heard about it first by email 2 days later. I might have left the car to have it fixed had I known. And not sure what it all means.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 06/03/2015

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the good review and continued support and business. I am sure by now your questions have been answered.

Chris and Erin

Deb B.
Amherst, NY
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Deb said they are good and helpful and she appreciates their help. She likes their service.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 06/04/2015

Our sincerest thanks for your valued business & feedback. Look forward to working with you again soon.

The entire TMC Team

RICHARD G.
03/13/2015
Efficient, friendly, honest, customer oriented, focused.
I have recommended Towne to many friends over the years. I am a long term customer and have every confidence in the gang there. Leadership sets the tone for excellent service and it shows. Keep on doing what you do best. Remember Tom Peter's, In search of Excellence--every minute the place is open are"moments of truth" From how the phone is answered to the work produced.

KW
Karla W.
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Karla said the service was pretty good but not perfect.

SUSAN S.

PW
Prentiss W.
Land Rover LR3
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Prentiss said he was quoted one price, but paid another due to difficulties in getting the part.

TG
Tim G.
Orchard Park, NY
10/13/2014 Category: Service
Tim said the work was very good.