AA
ARCHIE A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2020
New Car Owner
I purchased a car for my grandson who has just entered college as a freshman. Not a new car but a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta to get him back and forth to school. Having been a customer of Towne for years I wanted him to get acquainted with people I have grown to trust for over quarter century. The car was inspected repairs made and the price as usual was decent. If trust and honesty means anything to you, this is the place to get your repairs.

Ashley S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2020
Great Job with Inspection and Oil Change
Thank you very much- speedy service and a great job on my inspection and oil change- thank you!

PG
Paul G.
Getzville, NY
10/10/2020
Good service - fair price
I was very satisfied with the knowledge and professionalism of the staff. Brought my car in for checkup on hoses, belts, battery, brakes, etc. They gave me a thorough report and even suggested when I should take a look at these things in the future. I felt the price for the service was very good. I just found my new permanent service garage for all my needs.

HF
HEIDI F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/03/2020
As my mom says, "They're still great guys!"
We've been bringing our cars to TMC for nearly 15 years and always get great service. And recently, when there were problems with parts, they stood by their work, and by me, and took care of my car without hesitation. When a place goes above and beyond for their customers like the team at TMC did for me recently, it's further proof that they deserve their reputation as the best in the Buffalo area.

JOHN G.
09/30/2020
They go out of their way to help especially when you need something done quickly. great service at reasonable costs.
See Above I reversed them

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
09/24/2020
electrical work
My check engine light was on and they tracked in down.
Although they kept the car overnight, it now accelerates better.

East Aurora, NY
Honda Fit
09/18/2020
Excellent service and trustworthy staff

Subaru Impreza
09/06/2020
Staff
As always the job done quickly and the staff great in these trying times.

KP
KAREN P.
09/01/2020
Good service friendly
They are very friendly and thorough.

Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
08/22/2020
Oil change & light replacement
A headlight and a rear brake light went out and I scheduled an oil change at the same time. The work was done in a relatively short time, as usual. I've brought my vehicles to Towne for many years and they always do great work.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/14/2020
Maintenance Second To None
I've been dealing with Towne Motor Car for more year than I can remember. Both my cars, one 14 and the other 16 years old, have been kept in perfect running condition. They not only fix the problems but advise you as to conditions that could become problems if not dealt with without any pressure to get them done. I highly recommend using their services if you value your vehicle.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
08/14/2020
oil change and safety inspect
Great place!

BILL K.
Scion xB
08/05/2020
Great job as always!!
You can trust the people that work at Towne Motor car! Chris is great at managing the operation. We've been going there for years and will continue to in the coming years! 100% trust!

TH
TOM H.
East Aurora, NY
08/02/2020
Front-end noise 2008 Toyota Highlander
I thought that it might be necessary to replace the front strut in order to eliminate a front end noise in my 2008 Toyota Highlander with 158,000 miles on it. But after Chris looked at it he said it would cost almost $1200 to replace both the struts but it wasn't really necessary as it was not a safety issue.You can always count on Chris for honest advice.