MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith