BG
Bill G.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/28/2019
Maintenance fast at a reasonable price
They always accommodate my needs and perform the service at a reasonable rate.

Mark C.

KD
Kate D.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/22/2019
Finally a referral pays off!!
I have been looking for a reliable and honest mechanic for quite a while, I found a mechanic I love but unfortunately he’s not conveniently located to me. Ryan’s came highly recommended by a couple of friends recently, I have been to them three times with two different vehicles in last few months, I have found them to be fair and most importantly honest! I have a new go to mechanic and they have a happy, will definitely be returning (with a 3rd car too) customer!

BC
Bruce C.
Chelmsford, MA
Buick Regal
11/21/2019
We have been customers of Ryan Automotive Service for more than fifteen years and have been pleased with the quality of service in maintaining our vehicles over the years. Both Donny and Mike have always been most helpful and on occasions have properly advised us when work was not required. We will continue to bring our two vehicles to Ryan Automotive and would highly recommend orhers to do so.

BC
Brenda C.
Tyngsboro, MA
Kia Sedona
11/19/2019
Excellent service at a fair price
We’ve been taking our vehicles to Ryan’s Auto since we moved to the area in 2004. Donnie and Mike are great. I can always count on them to assess my car’s problems and repair any issues in a timely and cost efficient manner. Highly recommend!

Sue B.
11/16/2019
Fast and efficient
I was squeezed in quickly for my first service visit. The charges were very reasonable and I had a short wait time. The new owner of my previous garage had tried to upsell me expensive new shocks - none of that here. I’ll be back, thanks!

11/15/2019
Knowledgeable technicians
Job done quickly

Jack M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/14/2019
Double the fun!
Talked to Donnie late on Tuesday, asked if there was any chance of bringing wife’s car in on Wednesday for a brake job. As always, Donnie said “ no problem “. Wednesday around 10am, got a call from Mike giving me a price for the brake job (appreciated but not necessary, trust these guys completely), while on phone asked to also get an inspection sticker for wife’s car, and if there was any chance of getting an oil change on my truck, if wife’s car was done early enough. Again, “no problem”. Got a call by 1pm, wife’s car was done. swung by switched vehicles, got called again by 3pm, truck done. Bottom line, with no appointment scheduled was able to get work done on both vehicles in and out by 3pm. These guys are the best!!!

TJ
Terry J.
Dracut, MA
Toyota Avalon
11/14/2019
Staff is very accommodating and helpful.
It is always a pleasure doing business with Ryan Automotive. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I am very satisfied with all the repairs that I have had done to my car. I wouldn’t go anywhere else....

VP
Victor P.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria. She said this business has great service. She uses this facility for her business vehicles. The employees go above and beyond. The technician is honest and she trusts their advice.

PG
Paul G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they are good.

Sharon C.
11/04/2019
Great service at very reasonable prices!
I recently moved to this area, and my son-in-law recommended Ryan's for automotive issues. I am so happy he did. I have had my car serviced there twice. The people are honest and professional and the price always surprises me because it is so reasonable. Thank you, Ryan's!

LJ
Leeann J.
Jeep Liberty
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Leeann said the business is convenient. She would recommend them for service.

Shirley B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/02/2019
Expert service, 4 reasonable prices
Would go no where else. Honest, reasonable prices, gets the job done in a timely manner.

John C.
Tyngsboro, MA
Chevrolet Traverse
11/01/2019
I tegruty
As it has been for close to 20 years, the service I receive from Ryan’s is always honest and excellent. Donnie and Mike are a always pleasure to deal with!