Latest Review almost 2 years ago

BRIAN R.
Mazda Tribute
07/24/2013
Impeccable Service
Ryan's Autocare takes care of it's customers. They are honest and trustworthy which to me is the ultimate comment you can give to a mechanic. They take the time to explain the details of the work that needs to be done and what it means to getting your vehicle back on the road. I highly recommend Ryan's Auto Care.

NT
Nancy T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/20/2013 Category: Service
Nancy said the service is A plus. The business does a very good job. They are very efficient.

LV
Larry V.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/20/2013 Category: Service
Larry said he trusts this business. This business always provides very good service.

NN
NKIRU N.
Nissan 350Z
07/17/2013
So helpful!
Fair pricing and very informed staff! I have been going to them for the past 5 years, and have been very satisfied with my service overall.

Marie G.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/17/2013 Category: Service
Marie said they are very courteous and polite. They are professional.

KT
Kristine T.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
Saturn Outlook
07/07/2013
Honest, trustworthy.
I have been taking my cars and my family cars to Ryan for years. Ryan is the most honest car repair man I have ever encountered. I had taken my car to the dealership for a free oil change and they told me my brake pads needed to be changed immediately and it wouldn't be safe to leave the dealership. Of course I took my car to Ryan. He told me I had about 20% left on my pads and when he did change them it was for much less than the price quoted by the dealership. This is just one example of how great Ryan is!

MO
Marc O.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Marc said the business did very good work. They were friendly and they explained everything well.

DF
Dan F.
Saturn Ion 1
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Dan said he liked the people and they did good work. He will bring his vehicle back to this business for his future repair needs.

Chris B.
De Witt, MI
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/27/2013 Category: Service
Chris said he has been dealing with this business for quite some time. They are quick and their prices are good.

SHERYL / RICHARD C.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/26/2013
honest and they do great work on your vehicle
Thanks Ryan's autocare for replacing my battery on such short notice!

VB
VICKI B.
Chrysler Concorde
06/26/2013
Mushy brakes
Ryan, as is been my experience for 7 years, fixed my almost 20 year old car for more than a reasonable cost. Ryan has always told me the truth and had kept me safe in my car without charging me the cost of a newer car. THANKS RYAN!

RD
Robert D.
Michigan
06/26/2013 Category: Service
Robert said they were very prompt. They discovered the problem was minor and saved him a lot of money.

BV
BILL V.
East Lansing, MI
Dodge Intrepid
06/24/2013
Auto Service
In the past I do much of the family car repairs myself. Due to the workload I have at work this task has become more difficult. Finding a garage that is honest and one that looks out for your interests as well is huge. This past week I used Ryan's Auto Care for the very first time and was very pleased. Knowing there are other future service needs I will have for our Family vehicles has certainly given me a confidence that contacting Ryan will be an easy decision.

KEVIN B.
06/20/2013
Great Experience
I highly recommend Ryan's Auto Care.

KL
Kevin L.
Plymouth Neon
06/17/2013 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is awesome and he has known them for years. They do good work.

AH
Andrew H.
Lexus RX 400h
06/14/2013 Category: Service
Andrew said he has worked with the business for 15 years. This business has been trustworthy and the personnel have always been honest. They always check in with him regarding any major services that need to be performed. He said he has already recommended this business to others.

BP
BARBARA P.
06/12/2013
Fixed in no time!
Ryan's did a fantastic job diagnosing and fixing my car, just another reason to come back with future business!

KC
Ken C.
Michigan
06/12/2013 Category: Service
Ken said this business does good work in a timely manner.

John / Bonnie B.
Buick Rendezvous
06/10/2013 Category: Service
John said they were great. They are very honest and he can trust them because they do not overcharge for the service work they perform.

TH
Tim H.
06/10/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Erin. She said they saved her a bunch of money by not doing what she asked them to do because they told her it was unnecessary.