Latest Review over 1 year ago

ZC
ZACHARY C.
11/01/2017
Good honest Mechanic
Both times I took my truck in Ben "a mechanic there" was very polite and straight forward. I would recommend

WB
WARREN B.
05/07/2017
I was in there a bit long but well satisfied with information I received.

AR
ALAN R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/03/2016
Great staff,
Great service manager, work was done quickly, and on time, I finally found a mechanic I trust. Thanks guys

CHARLES C.
GMC Sierra
06/10/2016
Window repair
Your repair of the window motor and switch was cheaper then most auto glass estimates. Works well.

MICHAEL G.
05/10/2016
I feel like I'm geting an honest problem diagnosis, work is performed at competitive rates and I am given service options.
Very satisfied

JENNIFER B.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/14/2016
Good work
Completed the work requested within reasonable amount.

WZ
WU Z.
10/31/2015
change break and change oil
It is not really cheap compared to my friends' experience. But the reputation online is good, so I chose it.

TERRY B.
08/11/2015
Ryan Ruehle.
I have not met the other people who work there but Ryan seems honest and forthright. He listens and is willing to help his customers to understand what is really important to do as opposed to less important.

SHAWN M.
Potterville, MI
Ford Escort
03/23/2015
Reliability
Most of the time I feel you truly care for me and watch out for me. You have never seem to try to sell me anything I really don't need but inform me of possible issues in the future.

MT
MARALOY T.
Lansing Charter Township, MI
02/01/2014
Tune Up's have gone up
Been a while since I have had to have a car tuned up. I was surprised at how expensive it was. I was used to seeing $59.99 or around that price range.

HN
Halimo N.
Pontiac Montana
08/16/2013 Category: Service
Halimo said the experience was good.

TH
Tim H.
Michigan
Ford Expedition
04/19/2013 Category: Service
Tim said he knows the owner and he has never had any problems with this business.

NS
Nate S.
Michigan
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Nate said the service was great, but it was a bit pricy.

Bob S.
12/10/2012 Category: Service
Bob said the business did a good job and they were honest.