Latest Review over 1 year ago

KJ
KIMBERLY J.
Ann Arbor, MI
07/05/2017
Improper Repair - Paid But Not Fixed!
Two months ago, I brought my car in to repair the headlamps. Two weeks after I paid to replace a part in the car, the same problem persisted. I took it back in. They could find no problem and the light mysteriously began working again. About four weeks later, same problem. Take it back and they try to charge me for rewiring it. Now it's one week later, and the same problem persists! There has been no move to refund my money, admit they don't know how to fix it. Or fix it properly. Maybe the fourth time is the charm.

BOB H.
Lansing, MI
10/04/2014
Disappointed this time.
Ryan, We have always appreciated your good work. However, after we picked up the Honda, We heard a noise, we took The car to the Honda dealer, they gave an inspection for $49.95. The lug nuts were almost off, they had not been tightened by your man after he checked the brakes, and they said it was a dangerous situation and we could have lost the wheel. The dealer tightened the lugnuts for us and told us the car is now safe to drive and it rides smoothly now. We would have preferred that you do the work, you have done top notch for us in the past.
Bob