Latest Review almost 2 years ago

MARY H.
07/27/2017
Friendly and reliable
Very friendly, reliable service. Reasonable price. Recommend this place to everyone.

KP
KELLY P.
Saint Johns, MI
GMC Envoy XL
07/23/2017
A great find!
So happy to find a service center which is courteous, fairly priced and honest.

JO
JACK O.
Dodge Caravan
07/23/2017
Very affordable and very honest
Ryans Auto Care was extremely up front and honest about the work they did on my vehicle. That is a top quality in an auto shop these days! Definitely would return there agian!

PB
PAUL B.
07/21/2017
Back Fire
Always looking at the problem first, corrections offered and also discussing options that could better the life of your car.

CAROL B.
Lexus RX 400h
07/07/2017
Entire operation. Ben is just delightful...honest, kind and a pleasure to do business with
Excellent!!!!!

KK
KATHIE K.
07/06/2017
Friendly, efficient and affordable
Awesome! Great work and quick fix. Staff very communicative and friendly.

CR
CRISTINA R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/28/2017
Knowledgeable
Ryan's is where I always take my car. They are knowledgeable and they take the time to explain to me what is wrong, how they will fix it, and how it can be prevented in the future (if possible). Their prices are fair and their work has always been spot on. They work quickly and efficiently.

KK
kimberly k.
Elgin, IL
06/23/2017
honesty and competency
i have been going here for years and would not go any place else.

KU
KRISTOFER U.
Berrien Springs, MI
06/21/2017
Friendly, Informative, Fair
Felt they were honest and had awesome communication.

KF
KAREN F.
Haslett, MI
Chrysler Sebring
06/14/2017
Ryan's Auto Care is a great garage and I always go there.
I believe they are honest and dependable. I appreciate the loaner cars so my life isn't drastically upset without my car while in the shop. I have many business cards for their business and I pass them out whenever anyone asks me of a good car mechanic! Karen F.

KF
KATLYN F.
06/14/2017
Kind, knowledgeable staff, great work, and great pricing
100%

JOHN T.
Subaru Legacy
06/12/2017
good so far
im liking the non clicking

JENNIFER B.
06/03/2017
Honest and trustworthy
Ben was very pleasant and kind.

BD
BEN D.
LANSING
05/16/2017
Honest, Fast, Reliable, Affordable
Just a fantastic freaking group of automotive professionals. Tell your friends.

NB
NATASHA B.
Mason, MI
Volkswagen Passat
05/05/2017
Great service, great employees
The guys who work there were super friendly. I brought two used cars I was looking at buying to get inspected at Ryan's Auto Care. One car was really messed up and they stopped the inspection early and didn't charge me the full price. Service was friendly, efficient, honest and very competent! They're in kind of a sketchy area of Lansing, but the place itself was really nice.

BR
BRUCE R.
Grand Ledge, MI
Saturn Vue
05/04/2017
Car was serviced and completed as promised.

JESSICA R.
Saturn Aura
05/03/2017
Fantastic service!
Honest company and did a great job fixing my brakes.

PB
PAUL B.
GMC Acadia
05/03/2017
Low Beam Lights
The guys always use the most creative method / economical way to correct the problem - RIGHT.
Thanks

PG
PENNY G.
Kia Sorento
04/29/2017
Friendly, reliable service
The crew is very knowledgeable and do great work. Even kept me up to date on the progress.

JESSICA F.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/14/2017
Trustworthy
My shop I have been going to my whole life closed in February and I was in need of service for my truck. As a woman, I want to make sure that I have a shop I can trust and won't try to take advantage of me. I reached out to a local networking group and Ryan's was highly recommended. The selling point was having a loaner vehicle while my truck was being worked on. I definitely feel that choosing Ryan's was a great decision.