Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 3 years ago

LR
Lea R.
05/13/2015
Boy have they changed...
They used to have great service and fair prices, but in the last 6 months whatever change in management or policy they've had has ruined their business.

Do not go here any longer.

They will rip you off!!

I had my mechanic friend look over my receipt since it seemed high and they literally upcharged over 150% on a tie rod. They also claimed way more labor than way needed and charged over $20 in "shop tools" -- aka rags and lubricant.

They used to be so fair, so it's a shame to see them go down hill.

Go elsewhere unless you want to pay double what's fair and then argue to deaf ears.

WN
Wendy N.
10/12/2011
Brilliant!
I took my car to SCP for an oil change and asked them to troubleshoot a squeaky wheel/brake issue that had plagued me for months. They quickly found the issue, explained to me what it was, and fixed it. I'm impressed with their service and professionalism, as well as their thorough knowledge of the inner workings of cars. They never cease to amaze me.

TC
Tom C.
07/19/2011
Service was as promised and completed on time. The best part was I got $20.00 dollars off with the coupon and I didn’t have to bring in donuts.
Thanks again, Tom.