Latest Review over 1 year ago

Janine D.
East Sandwich, MA
05/17/2018
Excellent service.
Just had my 1998 BMW in for a very loud screeching noice. They persisted in finding it after many trial rides. I cannot say enough good things about the service. Samantha at the front desk was always so pleasant to talk to. I will never take my car to anyone else for service.
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Having you in was a pleasure, thank you for brightening our day and feel free to call anytime you need us!

MF
Mike F.
East Wareham, MA
Volvo XC70
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said the staff is pleasant and professional and they do a great job.

AT
Arlene T.
Buzzards Bay, MA
03/30/2018
Great staff
Very customer focused, Office staff and Chris are the best.
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you very much! Sam and Chris really appreciate your review!

AK
Anthony K.
Saab 9-3
03/14/2018
Foreign Car Specialists!
One of the best shops on the cape for servicing all your foreign vehicles. Super friendly staff and very knowledgeable. They actually tell you what your car needs and keep you informed of all maintenance that needs to be done. Will be taking my car here for all my repair needs. Thanks guys!
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you very much! We hope to always be here to help!

FB
Frances B.
Pocasset, MA
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Frances said she would recommend this business for service.

John M.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Mercedes-Benz
02/19/2018 Category: Service
John said the mechanic has always done a great job on his vehicle.

NH
Nancy H.
02/17/2018
Awesome as Always
My appointment for service was confirmed. I arrived on time and opted to wait for my Audi's service, which was completed in the estimated time. The technician, Chris very capable and professional, advised on completed tasks and another area of concern, noting that it was not an issue that needed to be addressed immediately. I appreciated his thoroughness and ability to communicate the details of the anticipated repair in easy to understand terms.
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your positive review Nancy! We always hope to communicate effectively and we're so glad we accomplished that!

BD
Brian D.
Jaguar XJ
02/08/2018
finest kind
My jag has 268,000 miles

need I say more
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you for the five stars, and thanks for bringing her in all these years!

IS
Ina S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/30/2018
Outstanding Auto Service
From the spotless and friendly reception area, down to the extremely knowledgeable receptionist and the very professional maintenance staff, I have the utmost confidence that my car is now in good hands. I am so thankful that I have found a service area that I can trust with no reservations. S.E.L. is the best!!
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to being your mechanics for years to come!

Sandra C.
Massachusetts
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the business did an awesome job on her vehicles and she has not had any problems.

Donna L.
Massachusetts
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the staff have always done a good job and she's happy with their service.

EL
Ellen L.
Pocasset, MA
12/30/2017
Always a Good Experience
Going to SEL is like going to friends. I have great confidence in their ability to take care of my car and know that they will tell me what needs to be done. Eamonn is honest and trustworthy.
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you so much Ellen! You are always welcome here as our friend!

CN
Carol N.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/28/2017
Honest and reliable service!
Eammon and Chris have helped keep our vehicles running safely for over 30 years now!! Fair prices and excellent work!!
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are looking forward to many more good years!

Lance M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Lance said the employees provided really good personal service. They gave his vehicle their complete attention.
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you very much Lance! You and your vehicles are always welcome here!

BP
Bruce P.
Great, friendly service!
Thanks Sam for getting me in on a emergency and BIG thanks to Chris for the great job he did...car runs like new!!
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you very much! That's just the type of thing we like to hear when we service a vehicle. Chris and I thank you. We're glad your trip was smooth, and we look forward to seeing you again!

John A.
Today
Excellent service by knowledgeable people
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you very much for your review, John. We look forward to seeing you again!

ES
Edward S.
North Falmouth, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
Review
Best place to get your foreign car serviced.
Eamonn L. from S.E.L. Foreign Auto Ltd responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Jenna S.
East Sandwich, MA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Jenna said she appreciates the business. They were very helpful and the service was speedy.

Martin P.
West Wareham, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Martin said the business is wonderful. He is very satisfied.

Barbara H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff was prompt and the mechanic did a great job.