BK
Bernice/Mona K.
Dodge Spirit
07/02/2020
Reasonably priced, reliable, and honest
Sam's is an outstanding auto repair shop. They do great work, can be counted on, and are very customer oriented. Most importantly they are honest to a fault and do not try to upsell you, unlike so many others.

Tom S.
Toyota Pickup
07/01/2020
Excellent service.
found the problem. Fixed it and finished the next day. Just like every time before.

Jim B.
06/29/2020
Very helpful and thorough
We found Sam's Used Vehicle Inspection very helpful and thorough in deciding whether to purchase a used car.

KP
Karen P.
06/27/2020
Excellent customer service.
As a single woman with a limited knowledge of cars, Sam's Auto has been the perfect place to go for car repairs. They would tell me what needed to be repaired immediately and what I could hold off on so I could save for the funds to get what needed fixed. When I needed to have my car in for repairs, they provided transportation to and from my work place. For everyone and especially single women, I highly recommend Sam's Auto.

06/26/2020
Your receptionist!
What makes the place so great.. Well... your receptionist! She knows her stuff. Your lucky to have her on your team! I really didn't meet any other members but, I assume if she is working with them, you are all awsome.
PS. Sorry I didn't remember her name.

SV
Stan V.
06/13/2020
Friendly staff and they communicate well
Was really pleased with the experience I had with Sam’s. Will use them again.

DE
Duane E.
Creswell, OR
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Duane said they do excellent work, are honest , the prices are very good and it .doesn't get any better than that.

KW
Kristina W.
Cottage Grove, OR
06/10/2020
Excellent Every Time
Friendly environment with knowledgeable staff. I appreciate the time they take to get to know me as a customer. They have always treated me with fairness and respect. I know I can count on them to keep my car safe and on the road.

Chris B.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/01/2020
Very friendly
They explain what they need to do to fix the problem and around how long it will take. Very easy to work with.

David W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/01/2020
Thank you for taking time to repair my Chevy.... You guys do a great job
Great job.....Thanks