BR
Brian R.
Nissan Pickup
08/02/2021
Great service with attention to details reasonable prices

BC
Bill C.
07/28/2021
Best Auto Service hands down !!
Been with them since they began… won’t ever change… best service; good pricing; superior all around !

Jett M.
Toyota Avalon
07/28/2021
Personable, professional and able.
Sam’s Auto is a shop where I am always confident that the service my car receives is what it needs, is completed correctly and at a great price.

Coby M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/23/2021
Very thorough I’m very communicative and letting me know what’s going on with my vehicle and when it will be done great service very happy employees will definitely recommend to friends and family and I definitely know a lot of people will be sending a lot of work your guys way

HA
Hope A.
07/20/2021
Many great trips here
Ross and Chris made my extensive repairs to my vehicle super easy and had a great customer service!

Jim & Candy G.
07/20/2021
Great service and people
People are friendly and respectful. Awesome place

MO
Happy to refer with 5 stars

Jason & Candice M.
Nissan Rogue
07/15/2021
Great People, Excellent Work!
We have been coming to Sam's for 9 years and are always very satisfied with their service and kindness! They are never too busy to answer all our questions and do excellent work!

Jerri / Mark M.
07/14/2021
Fast
I have been using Sam's for years they are fast honest and reliable and I would highly recommend them for any of your automotive or truck needs they are also great at getting you in in a pinch I WILL BE BACK

Joyce C.
07/08/2021
Ross
Long Story Short Ross is The Man!😎

Judy M.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Toyota Prius v
07/07/2021
Customer service and satisfaction. Skill and education of the staff
I have taken all of my vehicles to this auto shop and have always been highly satisfied with their service.

Sharon M.
Isuzu Hombre
06/28/2021
The service was excellent. Managed to squeeze me in for air conditioning service when they were very busy. As an older woman I appreciated how helpful they were and explained every thing to me without making me feel embarrassed for my lack of knowledge.

BL
Brian L.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Ford Expedition
06/24/2021
Professional shop with knowledgeable employees
I have had 3 different vehicles into this shop and they always get the work done on time and at or below the quote. I am very pleased and wouldn't look anywhere else for quality work to be done.

CR
Carol R.
Dodge Durango
06/23/2021
They were able to fit me into a busy day and got my air conditioner working quickly.
Super service. My air conditioning was not working and they were willing to fit me into a busy day to get it fixed and cooling again.

DN
Danny N.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/16/2021
Customer service is outstanding
Have been going to Sam's for quite a few years now and they have always given me the best service. I highly recommend Sam's Auto Repair