CR
Carrie R.
09/21/2017
Trust is everything
My family's safety is paramount. There are many mechanics miles closer than Sant but I only trust Sant Automotive so that's where I take my car!

Ryan S.
08/29/2017
Straight forward
I went to see them for a vehicle inspection and tires. That has been taken care of in a fast and efficient way, no extra sales talk. You get in, get what you need, and are on your way.

Steve M.
Fenton, MO
08/25/2017
Couldn't be happier. Got me in right away and fixed as promised. Very pleasant atmosphere. Nice to see a repair shop that cares!
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/25/2017

Thanks for the great review, Steve. Also, don't forget that we are the only shop in 63119 that can offer the $70 Michelin rebates. We hop[e to see you again soon.

Luke B.
08/15/2017
Excellent customer service
I had a another great experience with Sant Automotive =] Always a pleasure!
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/15/2017

Thanks for the great review, Luke. We are extremely proud to have a high quality contractor like LU Design Build for a customer.

James B.
Fenton, MO
08/10/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Very attentive, prompt, and efficient. I enjoy taking my vehicles to Sant.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/11/2017

James, thanks for the great review and for the advice on improving my social media presence. I look forward to implimenting your suggestions. Look for some You Tube vidios in the near future. Thanks again.

LV
Laurie V.
08/05/2017
Knowledgeable, Efficient, & Polite
Just an overall reputable place to have your car worked on. Friendly service with no pressure on recommendations.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/08/2017

Thanks so much for the great recommendation. We appreciate your business.

CR
Carrie and Steve R.
Acura MDX
08/03/2017
Prompt, thorough
I had an oil change (synthetic), tire rotation and slow tire leak fixed. I was shown why the tire was losing air. They are always cordial and professional and get the job done! I recommend Sant Automotive.

Carrie,

Thanks for the great recommendation. It reminded me to take my Juice Plus!

Jessica S.
Nissan Rogue
08/02/2017
Super friendly, fast service and easy to work with!
Super friendly, fast service and easy to work with.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/08/2017

Thanks Jessica. We're working to improve our scheduling to improve speed.

TV
Timothy V.
St. Louis, MO
Chrysler 200
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Tim said the service went well. It was a bit pricey, but it was good.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/08/2017

Thanks for the great review, Tim. We try to keep our prices as low as possible, but our costs seem to keep going up.

GT
Glenn T.
Affton, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/27/2017
They always do a great job at a fair price
Very pleased as always and the mechanics are great
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 08/08/2017

Glenn, you do an amazing job keeping your vehicle on the road and looking sharp. Thanks for being our customer.

AR
Angus and Deborah R.
St. Louis, MO
07/20/2017
Great work
I've brought my car to Sants many times. Great service and great customer service.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Thanks for the great review, Angus. We appreciate your business.

TH
Tom H.
Subaru Impreza
07/20/2017
Auto Air Conditioner Chek
Price was reasonable, service prompt and accurate. I will use Sant whenever I have auto repair problems.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Thanks for the great review, Tom, but don't wait until you have problems. We can do all of the scheduled maintenance on your Subaru Impreza as well.

Dave H.
Ballwin, MO
Ram 1500
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Dave said this business was fast, efficient, perfect and to the point.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Tahanks for the great, succinct review.

JY
Justin Y.
Eureka, MO
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Justin said the business was quick, efficient, and very polite.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Thanks Justin. Please let us know if you have any suggestions. We'rte always trying to improve.

Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Thanks for the great review, Justin. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. We're always trying to improve.

PD
Paul D.
Ford Transit Connect
06/28/2017
Always great!
I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Thanks Paul. Why would you want to?

Juanita K.
Hyundai Accent
06/24/2017
Great, friendly customer service
Needed an emissions test done, gor me in quickly and were very nice about an appointment I missed due to an extended trip. My son had also just dropped by there one day with a car issue and they helped him out and were very nice.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks for the great review, Juanita. Implementation of the new inspection program has been troubling, but we were happy to get your Hyundai Accent inspected and back on the road. Thanks again for the review, and thanks for choosing Sant Automotive.

Dave B.
Farmington, MO
GMC Envoy
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Dave said he loves the staff at the business, they were very informative and they did what needed to be done. He wants them to keep up the good work.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 06/26/2017

Dave,

Thanks for the five star review, and thanks for your encouragement. We will keep up the good work. Thanks again.

PD
Patrick and Aimee D.
Honda Fit
06/16/2017
State Inspection/Emissions test
While we usually have great service, and will continue to be customers, we were slightly disappointed by our most recent visit. We arrived for our appointment, only to be told the computer system needed to do our inspection and emissions test was not working, and had to reschedule. It would have been nice to receive a call ahead of time letting us know the system was not working, and/or some sort of discount for having to change our schedule around two days out of a week instead of just one.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thanks for your business and sorry for your dissapointment. The state changed vendors for the safety and emissions inspections on June 12, 2017. When you arrived for your 8:00 AM appointment that day, we were still hopeful that the system-wide glitch with finger print recognition would be worked out quickly and that we would be able to take care of you in a timely manner. We were pleased that we were one of the first stations to report in the failure and that we were up and running by 11:00 AM that day. It would have been nice to have the ability to test the system prior to implimentation, but the vendors did not provide us with that opportunity.

We are thankful that you chose to return on June 15 and that we were able to promply take care of your inspections, and we thank you for returning to us. We are happy to do your inspections for you and look forward to next September when your Nissan Rogue is due for inspection.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this situation created. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you 10% off of your next service of $100 or more. Thanks again for choosing Sant Automotive. We look forward to seeing you soon, and please keep us in mind for all of your other automotive needs. Thanks again.

Kevin M.
Clayton, MO
Pontiac G6
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Clayton said he has been a customer for a long time and they have always been really good at what they do.
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thanks for the great review, Kevin. Please keep us in mind for all of your automotive needs.

LR
Laura R.
Acura MDX
06/13/2017
AWESOME SERVICE!
Fantastic service, very honest, Thorough and speedy service. Will absolutely return for service again!
Dick S., President from Sant Automotive responded on 06/15/2017

Thanks for the great five star review, Laura, and thqanks for bringing your Acura MDX in from Chesterfield for your automotive service and repair. Thanks again for being our customer. Thanks