CHRIS H.
Fairfield, OH
09/18/2020
Greatest mechanics, Greatest front office
Got there-
I was greeted very cordially and they found out what my car needed fast:
fixed it and I got out of there in super fast time —
what more can I say!😊

PS
Peter S.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Peter said they did everything they said , gave him a loaner , were very accommodating, on time and the price was reasonable.

Stephanie B.
Audi Q5
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said she had a little sticker shock at this visit. She had an oil change and they checked the noise in her tire. She was surprised with the total cost of the service. Although she has had an oil change done at this facility before the cost of checking the tire was quite a surprise. She has always enjoyed using the service at this business. The technicians are always professional and courteous.

ST
SEDRA T.
West Chester, OH
09/16/2020
Service was good and fixed t

STEVE M.
West Chester, OH
Audi Q7
Building Trust Every Time
Our Audi threw a check engine light. For a low cost Joe and Tony determined the cause, contacted Audi for the solution, determined the out of pocket cost for Audi's fix was $1400 and informed me that the problem they found would not affect the normal proper operation of the engine or the car. Audi designed a preheating mechanism for the catalytic converter that operates only on startup. It is known to clog with carbon. The $1400 cost to clear it is unjustifiable. Tony and Joe gave me a workable solution without having to spend an exorbitant fee for no real benefit. They also confirmed that the problem was not the valve but the channel to the converter. Audi apparently treats 3 or more cars a month for this known problem, but replaces no valves. Can you trust your mechanic to be this forthright and trustworthy? I know I can. I've been doing so for over 40 years. Tony and Joe have never let me down. Never.

BG
BARBARA G.
09/16/2020
The friendly and knowledgeable staff and great service!
Have brought my cars to Santos for many, many years and my latest visit was a delightful surprise!

AG
AMY G.
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2020
Brake Issue
Did not have an appointment and they made it work as they always do. Went above and beyond with some traditional brake repair work and kept the cost down. Always appreciate their communication and attention to detail.

SG
SHARON G.
BMW M3
09/14/2020
Personal service
I’m respected as a valuable person, and I know I’m getting a trustworthy, convenient repair

RUTH B.
Volvo S60
09/10/2020
Great People Great Work
I was really pleased! Staff were friendly and went above and beyond! Will be revisiting for all my Volvo needs!

KL
KAY L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/03/2020
Knowledge and service beyond rewuirementSanto
Santo’s employees are well trained. Service is readily available, and everyone you deal with is courteous and professional.
They go the extra mile when they can and there are no surprises on cost or time estimates.
They respect you enough to explain what they find and what it takes to fix it.
They only sell you what you need.

CONNIE B.
Mason, OH
09/03/2020
Expert Car Service
Love the fast professional service, friendly welcoming environment. Did an excellent job on repairs and more importantly, love the competitive cost.

AG
ANTONIO G.
09/02/2020
Experts
Great breakdown of what was going on with the vehicle.

SHARON B.
Lexus ES 350
09/01/2020
Wonderful service
I am always happy to do business here. The part I needed was expensive and they checked around to see if they could get it for less. The part was put on and was ready in about an hour. They gave me a car to use since I wasn’t sure how long it would take. Wouldn’t use anyone else!

PB
PAM B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/01/2020
Honest work
Honest,super friendly. They took my car right away. I was very happy they had a loaner for me to use.

CHRIS B.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/26/2020
Customer service
First time taking my Volkswagen to Santos. I was very impressed with my initial phone call because Becky was such a delight to talk to. I made an appointment and took it in and they provided me with a car to use while I wait.they diagnosed my issue and had it fixed quickly and did not pressure me to get more work done. Will be going back in the future.