EB
ELAINE B.
06/26/2019
Santos displayed great customer service and professionalism in solving my battery problems and sold behind their work

LYDIA M.
06/26/2019
Honesty and good work. Makes a person appreciate good serviceand when the owner of the shop gets in your car and drive your car home for you, wow thats service.
Santos Auto Service, take pride in what they do. They took my 2009 Audi A8 gave it a complete check over explain what was done and needed within a short period of time. The kindness and courtesy is beyond measure. Thank you Santos Auto Service

CT
CHRIS T.
Hamilton, OH
Saab 9-3
Thanks
They were awesome. Nice polite fair and honest. This is the only place for my car. Being on a budget I thought for sure it was going to be very expensive and would not be able to aford and when they called and told me the price i fell over and yes even a couple tears. It was so nice not being taken to cleaners. Thanks to all was involoved working on my car. And a speacial shout out to becky for not laughing to hard for me loosing my remote inside the dash.

PP
Always do a great job

LISA B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/20/2019
Great experience and great people!
From the first phone call, until I picked up my car...you can just tell the folks at Santos are a great bunch of people, and that makes a huge difference. They listened to the issues I was having with my car and they provided me with a comprehensive diagnostic without gouging me on unnecessary labor or shop charges. Honest and straightforward, you can tell they have your (and your car's) best interests at heart. This will win my repeat business every time. I look forward to establishing a long relationship with Santos Auto.

ANNE S.
Volvo S60
06/17/2019
Not only did I get an oil change but also got the next big checkup so I don’t have to bring the car back again for awhile. Everyone tried to make the appointment as easy as possible for my schedule.

06/14/2019
Good advice and prompt service. Very nice people
Well, my car Lexus 350 was making a really scary noisy noise. I ask my adult children, they said call you. I did you said don’t drive it, but I lived really close so you said it was ok. Good decision, close, available and you had it ready the next morning. Thank you

Dayton, OH
06/12/2019
Great place to get your car worked on!
I've been coming to Santos since 2000, and continue to do so even though I now live in Dayton because I know I can count on them to be honest, respectful, and to do excellent work at a fair price. I came to them once because my interior car light was not working. I had just come from a dealership where they told me there was a short in the electrical system and it would cost $300 to fix. Santos simply changed the burned out bulb. It is so reassuring to know that I can count on them to only fix what needs to be fixed. I cannot recommend them more highly!

CINDY S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/12/2019
Pleasant customer service
They were willing to evaluate my car on a Monday without an appointment. They transported me home and picked me up when car was ready.
I will use them again.

QM
QUENTIN M.
06/11/2019
Nice and great service... 💯
Very great service and they fix my entire family's cars and know one has never complained or felt cheated... I tried to cheat one time on ah break job on the street, and things went wrong.
I called Santos the next morning and the got me together less than an hour, even showed me why things went wrong... Very great staff and I'll never go to another place ever again... I highly recommend them!!! 💯

06/11/2019
Honest
Reliable

TC
TIM C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/07/2019
Honesty, They always give me options
What I appreciate most about Santos Auto Service is they always give me options for my repairs. For more than 25 years they’ve handled all of my vehicles whether it was my 1951 triumph TR2a or my 2015 Mercedes convertible. The team at Santos has always treated me fairly and honestly. I would recommend anyone with the vehicle repair need to go to Santo’s auto.

CHRIS H.
Fairfield, OH
06/03/2019
Great service and informative technicians
Great work

06/03/2019
Great Work
Friendly, courteous, and efficient.

JOHN M.
Kia Sportage
05/31/2019
Great work
Took in for first check up for my KIA they were fast and through. Detailed receipt explaining all that was done.
I recommend to any one who wants expert work done.
Thanks to Becky for coming to my rescue and picking me up and taking me to my car when it was done and raining. Unexpected service.
John Mullins

AT
ANNA T.
05/31/2019
Superior Service!
I have been going to Santos for several years and have had perfect service. They are thorough, knowledgable and very polite and friendly. I had rotors replaced last June and recently I felt the same pulsations as before the rotors were replaced. I called to have it looked at. They were able to get me in the next day, determined the rotors from the manufacture were defective and replaced them the same day. Not only was I not charged for this but was provided a loaner car while it was being fixed. Highly recommend Santos Auto Service!

TA
TORI A.
05/30/2019
Quick service... in and out in no time
Great local service. Becky is a great addition!

05/30/2019
Trustworthy Service
Santos has earned my family’s trust over the years. They have excellent customer service and technicians. I would rate 5 stars, but the service is pricey, especially for routine service

SARAH REICHLE S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2019
Superb service! Friendly team!
We really trust the team at Santos with our cars. They are reliable, knowledgeable and friendly! They go above and beyond to make sure we’re taken care of. We’ve been going here for many years and really appreciate them and the service they’ve provided. We have recommended them to many family members and friends over the years.

MARY M.
Loveland, OH
Saturn VUE
05/24/2019
Honest, competent repairs
Santos Automotive is our go-to shop for auto service. They have correctly diagnosed and repaired or vehicles, helping us keep then on the road safely for more years of good use.