Latest Review 20 minutes ago

04/23/2021
Great service and no more than needed
As always, can be trusted to not oversell and give good advice on importance of various repairs - particularly important for older cars. Fast, efficient, responsive, and good value for high quality repairs.

JIM H.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/22/2021
Always great service.
Always good service, friendly helpful staff.

JOHN A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/22/2021
As usual, outstanding service!
It was easy to make an appointment; I drove my car there and got a ride home; when the car was ready I got a ride back; and I trust their work.

RK
RICK K.
04/21/2021
honesty
I have been dealing with Santos for many years. the owner and all personnel are top notch professional people.
They also are very informative and communicate well with my auto needs.

JENNIFER P.
Volvo S80
04/21/2021
First Impression was outstanding, opened a new car relationship!
I love my Volvo 2012, it was over due for a tune-up. I took my Volvo to a trust worthy company they recommended Santos with great creditability. I drove my car to Santos, walked inside "staff very welcoming" . Mr. Santos asked the normal car doctor questions and provided me with options. Long story short, provided me transportation while my Volvo was being repaired...job completed 😊same day and informed me with future repair needs.
Extremely satisfied car customer👍

MIKE S.
04/19/2021
Efficient and feiendly
This is my second visit and they are always courteous and professional with reasonable prices. My car is running in tip top shape now.

04/17/2021
Santos Auto service
Santos is friendly and knowledgable. They always find the problem , explain it clearly and fix it

RL
RICARDO L.
Toyota Avalon
04/17/2021
-0-
Pleasant employees, fast service, problem solved (so far)

JACARRIE B.
Newport, KY
04/16/2021
Couldn’t ask for better!
They are truly professional. I called them and surprisingly the same day they fit me in fixed my car within hours, they went above and beyond my expectations, and I was thoroughly impressed. I’m hard to please, and I had no questions comments or concerns by the end of it. I highly recommend and am now a loyal customer.

TT
TOM T.
04/16/2021
Personal and Expert
As always, Tony and crew delivers great service at fair price. Thanks again.

JAMES K.
Reasonable cost

JULIE L.
04/15/2021
Always excellent service!
Always excellent service! Very hard to find a mechanic you can trust.

MARYBETH L.
BMW Z3
04/14/2021
Outstanding-dependable Service
Santos Auto Service provides outstanding repair service. I had my steering rack replaced, the brake rotor front, front brake pad sets, brake and necessary fluids replaced. The steering rack had to be ordered. Wheels were aligned, I had a nail in one tire that was, also, repaired. All of this was done for less than $2000. The dealer where I was taking my car in the past would have charged me much more. Santos did all this work and had my car ready for me in less than two days. They even let me drive one of their cars while mine was in the shop. I couldn’t have been more pleased.

CN
CHRIS N.
04/14/2021
Straight to the point 👉...
Beautiful folks , friendly, and straight to the point...found the problems ,fix them and give you feed back...

PS
PAIGE S.
04/12/2021
Car
Staff very friendly and professional. My bmw service was done right overall. I would come back with any car problems.