RK
ROGER K.
Walton, KY
08/03/2021
Professionalism & Courtesy
Trust earned over the years.

I have had my car brought to Santos under impossible out of state road conditions because of confidence & reliability generated over the years. It would have been easy to have gone elsewhere but I didn’t as I knew the comfort factor would be worth it.

MIKE W.
07/30/2021
Best place to go
Trustworthy, quality work, prompt service

07/30/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Very thorough and friendly

TERESA S.
Toyota Venza
Fast, reliable and honest
Santos is my trusted mechanic. And I am the proud daughter of a retired mechanic, so that is saying a lot. I put my family’s safety in their hands. They are always fair, honest and upfront about pricing, repairs and maintenance. Their customer service is exceptional.

DIANE B.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
Very professional
You’re very polite very friendly and very professional their mechanics are first class very knowledgeable on European cars been going there for years give them a try you won’t regret it

TT
TOM T.
Thanks
We trust these guys with our auto repairs and maintenance. High integrity shop.

KP
KATHY P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Best Auto Shop
Rob and Tony always treat me like an old friend. They fix my car with care and always call to confirm before charging me with whatever needs to be done. They have kept me safe on the road with my 13 year old Jetta for 13 years. I would not even think of going to another repair shop.

TH
Tia H.
West Chester, OH
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Tia said the staff was prompt, friendly, and explained the service. She loves them.

John W.
07/29/2021 Category: Service
John said they were good , it was really convenient to drop his vehicle off , they called when it was ready and he likes that they are in the neighborhood.

RJ
RAY J.
07/26/2021
Rob and Becky were very helpful with identifying the issues with my X5. Along with the knowledgeable mechanics and technicians, made my experience stress free. I will continue to give Santos my business and trust.
Santos helped me with my insurance claim after my vehicle suffered an electrical wiring fire, I was encouraged to bring my new purchase to their shop and have it checked out before I finalize the deal. I will remain loyal.

Audi Q5
07/26/2021
Great service, great people!
Oil/filter change and a minor electrical problem, all handled in short order!

TANYA B.
07/25/2021
Phenomenal customer service
Santos offers phenomenal customer service and workmanship. They called back immediately (which is rare these days). Although I didn’t have an appointment for that day (my appointment was for the following week), they temporarily resolved my problem so that I could still drive my car until I came back for the actual appointment. What automotive shop in Cincinnati would do that?!! They’ve been around for 44 years. Extremely experienced. Personalized customer service. I trust Santos with my vehicles.

KK
KATHLEEN K.
Acura TSX
07/23/2021
Quality & Service
Friendly front desk with knowledgeable & caring owner & service advisors, as well as quality of the service technicians. A long time business in Wyoming that has proven itself!

ROBERT B.
Mercedes-Benz 500SEL
07/23/2021
93 Mercedes Benz
I took my 93 Mercedes to Santos for an oil change and a few issues. All my issues were resolved, and now I am back on the road again. Thanks to Santos and the technician Joe.

FC
FRED C.
West Chester, OH
Subaru Legacy
07/21/2021
Great quality & service
Always provide excellent customer care & honest about the needs of your vehicle