Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KG
KEN G.
01/27/2021
Excellent service as usual!!!
Always give excellent service as quickly as possible!!

Subaru Legacy
01/26/2021
Thorough & Honest
I recently had my car checked out for an overheating issue. The team at Santo’s worked quickly to determine the actual problem, and were very thorough in ruling out other problems. Thankfully, the issue was easily remedied and I was on my way quickly.This is a trusted Shop - with a high level of expertise - - so I always feel confident in their work!

JULIE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/22/2021
Very reasonable
I've had great service here. No problems and they're very accommodating.

JEFF M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/22/2021
Review
Easy making an appointment. Person on phone was pleasant and very helpful.
Repairs though seemed a bit expensive for a thermostat and oil change.

Ken S.
Lexus LS 430
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Ken said he's very pleased. Becky does a marvelous job of being responsive and receptive. The prices are fair They've always been very responsive. Tony has been very responsive and on top of things.

LES S.
BMW 750i
01/20/2021
The communication with the customer, it’s organized, friendly
The place is customer friendly, they communicate with you, they are organized
I love It

DAVID S.
Volvo XC90
01/20/2021
Great Automotive Service
Knowledgeable staff. Great service. Always treat the customer well. Explain everything is easy to understand terms. It’s a neighborhood feel with quick auto service.

STEVE M.
West Chester, OH
Jaguar XJ
01/18/2021
Best Service - High Quality Results 100% of the time!!
My 2004 Jag threw a check engine light. Ran so rough I was afraid it could not be repaired. Rob and Joe diagnosed a simple fix and got it done ahead of time for a good value. Same story on every car we’ve had brought to Tony’s since 1980. You will be happy.

MIKE W.

KJ
KAREN J.
Dayton, OH
01/13/2021
Excellent service, work, , reasonable prices and most importantly, they are trustworthy.
I live in Dayton, but wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I have gotten 250,000 miles on 2 different cars thanks to them. And I know when I take my car in they will only fix what needs to be fixed. I cannot recommend them more highly.

JEFF B.
Kia Forte
01/13/2021
Everyone treated like family.
Honest service in a family atmosphere

BRAD B.
Always the beat
These guys are a local gem. Cannot do better

CHARLES W.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
01/12/2021
Great staff.
They are honest and friendly and communicate clearly everything they do to your vehicle. I’ve been looking for a shop like this since I started driving and don’t plan on going anywhere else.

JOHN S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/08/2021
Diagnose noise in rear suspension in an old car
I took my 14 yr old somewhat rusty Miata there since I could not nail down the source of noises and was concerned that they posed a safety issue. Also asked for estimates on another check engine issue.

What I got was honest opinions of how to move forward with repairs. Some shops might have told me I had to do much more extensive repairs to increase the sale. They did what was needed with good recco's of what to be watchful of in the future.

Further, I stopped in there months ago in search of a 10mm x1.0 mm nut. They spent time to find and just give me one so I could finish my repair on the same car at home. That impressed me. Each time I was met with friendly prompt attention.