PS
PETER S.
03/03/2021
Quick Service as always
Had a stuttering engine w/ my car. Brought it in to Scotty's and they were able to diagnose, fix, and get it back that day. It was a relatively easy repair for them, but beyond my abilities. Car is back and running great again.

MIKE L.
02/25/2021
Awesome!
Got me in same day for a wiper and blinker switch swap out. 4 hours later back in business. Friendly, reasonable price, local. Did I say local? Support our local businesses and non-chain stores folks.

TRAVIS M.
Kia Soul
02/24/2021
Personable
Every time I go to Scotty's, they are ways very helpful and personable. They do what they can to get you the lowest cost, all while giving you the best work. Chris has helped me out tremendously lately and I really appreciate it.

RE
RODGER E.
Euless, TX
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/19/2021
You guys are awesome, so grateful for doing what most would not or making it a bigger job than necessary. Great attitudes and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. You guys earned my business and will definitely recommend Scotty’s to others. Drove from Grapevine upon recommendation from a friend, it was a great choice.

THOMAS B.
Toyota Tundra
02/10/2021
Service makes good customers
I was able to get my inspection for my pickup in about 20 minutes and I hadn’t made an appointment. I figured I would be there an hour.

KD
KATHY D.
01/27/2021
Outstanding customer service!
I brought my car in because of a sound it was making, while I was there he noticed a problem with my window and fixed it immediately. Told me to come in anytime if ever I have any concerns and he would take care of it ASAP. I plan to use Scotty’s for all my future automotive repair needs. Extremely reasonable pricing and wonderful customer service. My daughter will be using his services next.

DON M.
01/23/2021
Inspection Sticker
Brent checked the vehicle from top to bottom and gave a "Pass" status, which helped me register the vehicle and get plates and tags. Great place to do business.

HF

PAUL M.
Trophy Club, TX
BMW 745Li
12/28/2020
Great people and honest about there pricing .
As usual I called Scotty’s that I was bringing my car in . Car was dropped off and within a day they had diagnosed they problem . They gave me a price and a time drained for completion . Well as usual they kept there promise on price and time . I will continue to bring my cars to Scotty’s .
Paul Martinez

PS
PETER S.
12/23/2020
Good service as always
Brought my car in because something in the cooling system was leaking. They were able to find the problem, replace the part, and get the car back to me pretty quickly.

DON M.
Pontiac Firebird
11/12/2020
You are not just a number or next in line.
They make you feel important. They talk to you and are very personable. They get the job at hand done with enthusiasm. No Lollygagging or dragging their feet. They jump on it and don’t stop to smoke or bs with their buddies. You are their priority. Very pleased.

DK
DANIEL K.
Dodge Journey
11/12/2020
Good
Even with all the construction, they made it easy to get the job done!

AH
ANNE H.
Euless, TX
Mazda Protege
11/05/2020
My heroes
Thanks again for spotting an issue before it's a problem and getting it fixed.

DEBIE W.
Jaguar XJ
10/21/2020
Great service and on time as promised.
I just moved here and went to Scottys because my car had a light on. They are very friendly and respectful. Called me with any concerns regarding my car and pricing. I was 100% satisfied with the work and the bill. I'm a forever customer. Great place to take your car for repairs.

SASA S.
10/08/2020
Excellent shop
These guys did a great job with my car and got it back to me within a few hours. Definitely coming to this shop for any automotive maintenance and repair needs!