CAROL H.
Nissan Sentra
06/08/2021
Car
Scott has done a good job on the cars or trucks that he works on for us

Justin, TX
05/11/2021
Great
Great

Houston, TX
04/24/2021
Gal-Approved
Love this place. They help me take care of my Wrangler, and they don’t take me for a ride, like some less honest shops might try to do to a gal (like the shop that charged a gal friend of mine for a fluid change her little car didn’t even have the parts for!). In fact, Scotty’s is great about explaining what’s going on with my Jeep, answering my questions, and leaving the decision on how to proceed up to me. Much appreciated. Recommended.

Teresa S.
Grand Junction, CO
04/16/2021
Horrible experience!!!
I took my truck in to have a driver side rear passenger door lock fixed. It would not open remotely or by hand either from the inside. After I got the truck back all door locks worked fine. However after getting the truck home I noticed a DENT on the left rear door. I called them immediately and talked with Matt, he said bring it back the next day so he could look at it. First off he told me that it looked like it was there for awhile. It was NOT there when I dropped it off. Then he tells me that they worked on the right rear door not the left. There was nothing wrong with the right!!! He kept insisting that the paperwork said right rear door. I didn't double check paperwork because all the locks worked after I picked it up. I never thought to reclarify which door because it was VERY obvious that the LEFT rear door was the problem and especially as that is what I told them on the phone and when I dropped the truck off.
So we will not go back there again. ALWAYS RECLARIFY WHAT YOU WANT DONE BEFORE YOU EVER LEAVE THERE SHOP.....

Nissan Sentra
04/16/2021
Wonderful people and quick service
I went here and was greatest by a friendly worker and car work was completed quickly.

RJ
RON J.
GMC Acadia
04/08/2021
Air conditioner
Replaced a defective factory hose. Works great blowing very cold air now.

DENNIS S.
Grapevine, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/03/2021
I've been going to Scottys for years. They do a great job without charging you an arm and a leg to do it. I recommend them for sure!

BL
BILL L.
03/29/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Great service at an affordable price!

PM
PAUL M.
Trophy Club, TX
BMW 745Li
03/28/2021
Great work TEAm
Chris my tech always listens to my concerns on my vehicle . When I brought in my BMW , Chris took the time to run codes and found out what was wrong . I was then instructed what need to be fixed and gave me price .

DON M.
Keller, TX
03/20/2021
Always willing
Scotty’s is never too busy to take care of my needs. From state inspections to troubleshooting electrical issues, I am very pleased!

PO
PAM O.
03/19/2021
Personal and friendly service
Scotty’s has been our go to auto shop since we moved to town in 2009. Their knowledgeable staff can always come up with a creative fix.

NE
NICK E.
Ford Freestyle
03/12/2021
Communication, honesty, concern for the client.
Scotty’s recommended as good hometown shop by many in community. Chris and his team of specialists identified pertinent issues and had me back on the road in the shortest time possible. Cost was acceptable & very moderate compared to Dealers & other shops in area. Would recommend this shop to anyone without reservation.

PS
PETER S.
03/03/2021
Quick Service as always
Had a stuttering engine w/ my car. Brought it in to Scotty's and they were able to diagnose, fix, and get it back that day. It was a relatively easy repair for them, but beyond my abilities. Car is back and running great again.

MIKE L.
02/25/2021
Awesome!
Got me in same day for a wiper and blinker switch swap out. 4 hours later back in business. Friendly, reasonable price, local. Did I say local? Support our local businesses and non-chain stores folks.

TRAVIS M.
Kia Soul
02/24/2021
Personable
Every time I go to Scotty's, they are ways very helpful and personable. They do what they can to get you the lowest cost, all while giving you the best work. Chris has helped me out tremendously lately and I really appreciate it.