Mercedes-Benz C230
09/19/2019
MB C230
I have been taking vehicle to Scotty's every since he came to the Great city of Roanoke Tx. His service just GETS BETTER AND BETTER. There has never been a job to small or to big for him and his crew to not handle and bring back to OEM specs and beyond.

VT
VICKIE T.
09/04/2019
Quick service good prices and friendly service.
Good service.

AL
ANNE L.
Euless, TX
Mazda Protege
09/01/2019
I have been so blessed to have found an auto repair shop that I can totally trust. You guys never let me down.

SHEILA B.
08/29/2019
Always a pleasure going to Scotty’s, great staff and complete service.

Ladera Ranch, CA
08/28/2019
Bad communication / very expensive parts
That first customer service was really great, they were quick to get my car in the garage. When it came down to figuring out what was wrong they were very helpful and persistent in finding the problem, but I was told 10 times by Scotty and several of the workers that I would be told how much parts and labor would cost before anything was done to my car. I was not told how much it was until it was already fixed. I know a decent amount about cars, but was out of state and could not fix it myself. They charge way too much for parts! The cost of the part was double what it cost to buh. I understand that an up charge is necessary for them to make money, but not double!

LA
Luay A.
Denton, TX
08/25/2019
Nicest folks
I went to a parts store to get a code read on my wife's car, the clerk asked Scotty what i
the code could be. He not only gave me ideas, but had me follow him, he opened his shop at 9:30 pm, read all the codes, wrote them down and reset my car's computer. That's service!

08/23/2019
Friendly people

DON M.
Pontiac Firebird
08/07/2019
Trust Completely
Scott Mozier is an exceptional mechanic. He is a thinker. An analyzer. Twice he has found an electrical issue on two different vehicles I own. My only complaint is the diagnostic rates are through the roof...$139/hr. I know you can't get a quote on diagnostics, but the cost is really high. But at the same time, it is nice having the electrical problems diagnosed correctly and properly repaired.

MARK H.
Cadillac SRX
08/02/2019
Car repair was great great people .
Did the work on car and was vary helpful to what the problem was and got car fix right . Very good place to have your car or truck fixed . SCOTT did my work he was great guy . Knows his stuff .

JJ
JOHN J.
07/19/2019
Very clean and employees are wonderful and knowledgeable
Scotty automotive is a great place for work to be done on vehicles. I’ve been coming here since about 2004 and will continue. I highly recommend this auto shop.

SORN C.
Lewisville, TX
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/11/2019
Quick service
Love my mom and pop kinda shop. They are alway busy but made time for me. Great service and friendly!

AA
ARLIE A.
Springtown, TX
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/10/2019
Mechanic I can TRUST!
Finding a mechanic that you can trust is one of the toughest things in life, for those that are not automotive people like myself finding a mechanic you can trust is a God Send! I was let to believe my truck repairs would be at least a $1000 at a minimum, but after talking with Scott and having him diagnose the issue, my truck was repair for a little more than $100, got it fixed got it inspected and Scotty's is my go to Auto guys!

JOHN W.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/05/2019
Great People
Great service, great people. A pleasure to deal with.

AA
Anonymous A.
07/02/2019
They are the best
Helping and went above And beyond

TC
TRACY C.
Nissan 350Z
06/30/2019
Very accommodating! Gave me a ride home and picked me up when my car was ready !
They were great ! !

Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/29/2019
Very honest. Help you save money.
Needed my suv fixed but dealer wanted the whole thing replaced. He said only one was bad so they replaced that one. Another out of 4 will need replacing soon so when it goes really bad we will replace it. This way it spreads the cost out. Did a great job.

MARK H.
Cadillac SRX
06/26/2019
Very prompt service. Never try to upsale me on things that i really don't need. Nice people.

ST
SANDIP T.
Kia Optima
06/24/2019
Overcharged for parts
This is the second time I visited Scotty. On both occasions they over charged for parts. On first occasion, after I pointed overcharging, Scotty admitted and apologized. I did not ask for refund. On my latest visit they did it again! I was careful to check invoice while I was at shop. I asked that the invoice be corrected this time and reminded them of previous visits conversation. They simply said this is how they run business and I must pay to get car keys back. I paid! Will never visit them again!

DN
DALE N.
06/20/2019
Fix it first time
Scotty’s delivers friendly reliable service in the time they estimate.

RJ
RON J.
06/20/2019
A+ Vote for Scotty's
Fast professional service. I have brought 3 cars in for various problems. Always got friendly professional work done at a reasonable price.