07/10/2020
Quick safety inspections.
I'm new to the area and Scotty's was the closest place to get my truck and motorcycle safety inspections done. The guys took care of me and got the inspections done in a timely manner. I'll definitely be back when it's time to renew.

JAKE L.
Keller, TX
Jeep CJ7
07/06/2020
Scott rocks!
Scott was willing to take on my old Jeep CJ7 after being turned away by another local repair place. First of all he listened to me and what my goals were for the project. Second, he called to check in to provide updates and recommendations based on what he uncovered while working on it. Lastly, I was surprised at the bill as it was less than I expected to pay. The Jeep is running better than it has in years. His thoroughness and attention to detail will have me coming back for more projects on my old Jeep as well as routine maintenance on our daily drivers! Thanks Scott, Scotty's Automotive is lucky to have you!

DARRELL R.
Keller, TX
07/02/2020
Always Honest with Quality Work
My brakes were squeeling and another place told me my back drum brakes needed work. That's expensive. I took the car to Scotty's and it turns out the drum brakes are fine. The front brake pads needed replacing. The other place said those pads were fine. In the end, Scotty's replaced the pads which was inexpensive and the squeeling is gone. These guys are out to do what's best not to make a buck.

ANDREW S.
Trophy Club, TX
Volkswagen CC
06/26/2020
Quality and reliability
Lived up to expectations in terms of what was promised and what was delivered. Thank you.

SG
SUINE G.
06/24/2020
I’ve used them as my mechanic when it comes to my vehicle needs. Their prices are always reasonable and they are honest about the work they do.

RJ
RON J.
06/18/2020
A+ Vote for Scotty's
Fast service at a very good price.

JOSEPH P.
Volvo XC60
06/07/2020
Checkup
Honest with feedback and no hidden costs. Great work. Thanks!

SP
SHERYL P.
Fort Worth, TX
06/02/2020
Thank you all for your service. You understood my needs and repaired my lock. I appreciate all that you did.

ALAN B.
05/22/2020
Convenient Good Service
Scotty and Brent are always helpful, work is done quickly and well, prices are competitive

PM
PAUL M.
Trophy Club, TX
BMW 745Li
05/18/2020
AutonWork
Good Mechanic on duty , disguised my car and was able to let me know . When I could expect my BMW and cost . I’ll keep bringing my cars to Scitty’s.
Paul

MARGIE B.
Justin, TX
05/09/2020
Full service car repair shop
Oil changes to transmission repairs
And body work!

Thanks for keeping our family van running safely on the road.

Always going the extra mile!!

PK
PAUL K.
GMC Yukon XL
05/08/2020
Great service straight shooters
Scottys will tell you what you need to fix and what can wait. They will fix it for a lot less than a dealership and you get the feeling that they care about your vehicle and do what it takes to fix it.

MARY G.
Allen, TX
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/06/2020
WOW!
Scotty's is the best place I've ever taken a car for repair, Scotty is very knowledgeable and knows what needs to be fixed pretty much from a very general description. I feel very confident in the repairs not only were repairs done right but the right repairs were done. Thank you Scotty!

TP
TROY P.
Argyle, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/05/2020
I'm a fan!!
It's been my 4th visit now to Scotty's Automotive. I really like these people. They shoot straight with you. They try to look out for you and they really like cars!! I trust them. I recently brought a potential new buy to them and they spent over an hour investigating it. I had only given them 15 minutes heads up and they made themselves available on the spot. Very happy with this group: Scotty, Scott, Brent, the office personnel and the whole team!! Keep it up!!

Dodge Durango
05/05/2020
Great work takes time
Scotty's does great work just expect it to take s lot longer than the quoted time. Also the amount of the bill was exactly what was quoted however the quote included new parts when some part were able to be salvaged. I expected the bill to be slightly less.