DEBIE W.
Jaguar XJ
10/21/2020
Great service and on time as promised.
I just moved here and went to Scottys because my car had a light on. They are very friendly and respectful. Called me with any concerns regarding my car and pricing. I was 100% satisfied with the work and the bill. I'm a forever customer. Great place to take your car for repairs.

SASA S.
10/08/2020
Excellent shop
These guys did a great job with my car and got it back to me within a few hours. Definitely coming to this shop for any automotive maintenance and repair needs!

CLIFF C.
Denton, TX
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
09/30/2020
Chris and the staff is excellent.
Took my Van in with a lot of problems. They helped me in fixing the things I needed to fit my budget. Couldn’t ask for more. Great job Chris. Thanks

MARGIE B.
Justin, TX
09/28/2020
Top notch
Great communication and always the best price in town. Been going to Scotty’s for 20 years.

CRAIG S.
Flower Mound, TX
09/11/2020
New truck looksie and inspection
Scotty’s is a great place to get your car care needs taken care of. They take extra time to show you personally any items on your vehicle that need attention. Great shop!

DAVID M.
Cadillac Escalade
09/05/2020
Top notch!
Chris and Scotty got me in and out. Diagnosed And fixed the problem in no time! Reasonable price too, I will be back! My only complaint was I left with a service engine soon light on that wasn’t on before, but I’m sure if I went by they would do something about that too. Many thanks guys!
CL
Chris L., Service Manager from Scotty's Automotive responded on 09/08/2020

DAVID, MY APOLOGIES ABOUT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT NOT BEING CHECKED. IF YOU SWING BY WHEN YOU HAVE A SPARE MINUTE I CAN RUN OUT REAL QUICK AND VERIFY WHAT IT IS.

CAROL H.
09/01/2020
Truck
We told them there wasn’t any hurry to get the truck done but they got it done fast and they are very friendly

GM
GENE M.
West Chester, OH
GMC Terrain
09/01/2020
Emergency Repair
The people at Scotty’s are amazing. We were moving and had just finished packing everything into a moving truck when the brakes went out on our SUV. At the recommendation of another shop we called Scotty’s. Chris said bring it on over.
Scott looked at it right away and found the issue. We had to wait 2 hours for the part but Scott stayed until 7:00 pm to finish the job on our vehicle. We were leave on a 1,000 mile trip the next morning.
Excellent customer service! Fixed it right! Were sympathetic to my issue!
I hope I can find a shop just as dedicated and trustworthy in my new location.
CL
Chris L., Service Manager from Scotty's Automotive responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you so much for your business! Unfortunate the conditions of our meeting, however I am very glad that we were able to help. Hope that everything else went well on your trip.

BRIAN S.
Honda Prelude
08/25/2020
Flexible and eager to help!
I have an older car and needed to change out the struts and springs. I called around a number of places and they didn’t want to do the work due to the age of the car. Finally found a place and they installed them at the wrong setting. After not finding another place to fix it I got my hands dirty and pulled them out myself and brought just the strut/spring assembly to Scott’s and Chris the manager personally made the adjustments for me. Car is riding great now. Thanks!

ANDREW S.
Trophy Club, TX
Volkswagen CC
08/21/2020
Scott is the best. Very diligent in his work, keeps you updated as to progress and gives you the alternatives before making a decision

APRIL M.
RHOME, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
08/17/2020
Place to go
I've taken both my vehicles to Scotty's and most recently my sons truck here. I brought his truck in as I bought it used and wanted to make sure he wouldn't be stranded on the side of the road going back and forth from school. They never disappoint!!!

DY
Daisy Y.
07/31/2020
Fraud Alert!
Took my vehicles to them to ONLY have it looked at because on rare occasion it would turn off when stopping. They called and said my vehicle was ready. I NEVER okay'd ANY repairs!!! NO Parts! ALL LABOR CHARGE for $344 to clean out parts!! I never asked them to fix it I wanted only a diagnosis!!! Paying $344 for a Diagnosis Really!!! Working on My car without my approval Really??? Forcing me to pay $344 to get my car back for something I never okay'd??? This is a Fraud Scheme doing work never approved and My car is not fixed and has the EXACT same problem!!!!! Now I have to pay someone else to diagnose it again. Scotty started yelling and I had to tell him to lower his voice. They also added Hazard fee on another car when no lubricants were changed I had to tell them to take off the charge as well as one other bogus charge! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

HF
HARVEY F.
North Richland Hills, TX
Pontiac Vibe
07/25/2020
Very Pleased.
Good service. Friendly people. Worth the drive to Roanoke.

DV
DAVID V.
Trophy Club, TX
GMC Terrain
07/22/2020
Great as always
Knowledgeable and trustworthy is the best way to describe them. Will only go here for repairs.

CRAIG W.
Keller, TX
07/18/2020
Scott ,did a great job,explained everything and gave estimate of costs,had a wheel bearing replaced and a check engine light issue resolved