Nissan Pathfinder
01/16/2020
Automotive Repair
Scott provided great customer service

A-
AMY -.
Flower Mound, TX
Chrysler Concorde
01/16/2020
Friendly staff, good prices and experienced mechanics
Friendly staff and experienced mechanics makes taking my car there a stress free day for me because I know my car is in great hands!

JOSH P.
Nissan Titan
01/09/2020
Reliable as always!
Got it running again , turned out to be a much easier fix than expected. Ready same day.

FM
FREDA M.
Flower Mound, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
Fantastic customer service.
Quick and accurate diagnosis at a great price.

RF
RYAN F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Always straightforward
Got it fixed in a day. And I know they stand behind any repair they do.

HF
HARVEY F.
Pontiac Vibe
Good Job
Good job. Prompt, efficient, friendly and reasonable.

MICHEAL S.
Trophy Club, TX
12/30/2019
Great shop, would recommend to anyone.

CLIFFORD B.
12/21/2019
Best ever, stop looking go here!!
We went here with our hearts in our throats, needed a new catalytic converter. It is Christmas, Scotty’s gave us the best price on top of great service. Stop reading reviews, you found the right place locally.

CA
CHRIS A.
Southlake, TX
Dodge Durango
12/19/2019
Scott and Wes deserve a raise
I love this place. I trust them, they do great work, and it’s always reasonably priced.

BRAD S.
12/19/2019
Good work, poor communication
Wrecker dropped my son's truck off late Friday night. Son was there at 8am Sat but nobody there until 830 or 845. Quickly diagnosed the problem and gave good timeframe. Left my name and number to contact since I was paying. Also asked for inspection after repair completed. Multiple need for calls but never did call me. Always called my son. When ready to go, the truck ran fine. When I called to pay, the normal person was gone. Tech took my info. Inspection not done. Too late to get it done before pickup time. Overall, satisfied with quality and speed of work and price was fair. Communication needs improvement.

Acura TL
12/15/2019
Minor bodywork repair.
Car was damaged while parked in grocery parking lot that displaced the passenger rear quarter panel. Scotty was able to loosen the quarter panel, realign and re-attach the tabs that link the quarter panel to the adjacent body part so that there did not seem to be any significant problem. great job at a very reasonable cost.

Land Rover LR3
11/26/2019
Lack of organization, in both shop and office. Zero attention to customer and communication.
Lack of organization, in both shop and office. Zero attention and communication to customer. A large number of excuses on why the repair has not been completed.

AH
ANNE H.
Euless, TX
Mazda Protege
11/09/2019
Excellent as usual
I bought my Mazda new in 2000. Scotty's is practically the only shop that has ever worked on it. After 19 years, she finally needed a new radiator. I won't take her anywhere else.

DANIEL L.
Acura TSX
11/05/2019
Fantastic
A friendly and trustworthy experience

DK
DEREK K.
ARGYLE, TX
Chevrolet
11/02/2019
State vehicle service
Always receive great service, my vehicle is taken care of and in good hands when there.

Consider the guys in the shop friends as well, Scotty is a great face to the business and always makes you feel like part of the team.