Seidner's Collision Center Duarte

CG
Carlos G.
Toyota
01/10/2013 Category: Collision
They were excellent, the car was spotless, and they did an excellent job.

Jeanette H.
Acur
01/10/2013 Category: Collision
They made it easy, worked with car rental, and it worked out well.

Dannie R.
01/09/2013 Category: Collision
The turn around was not what I expected!

David B.
Bmw
01/09/2013 Category: Collision
They were very helpful. They sent updates and pictures. It was good to have that.

David G.
Satu
01/09/2013 Category: Collision
They were real fast, it was in and out!

Julie F.
Benz
01/08/2013 Category: Collision
They did a wonderful job in a timely manner and it looks great.

Jonathan L.
Audi
01/08/2013 Category: Collision
Everything was done on time.

SN
Spencer N.
Dodg
01/08/2013 Category: Collision
The customer service, quality of work, and I want to thank everyone. They kept me well informed.

Mary P.
Chry
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
It was a pleasant experience.

David S.
Merc
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
Everything was done as said and in a timely manner. I had no issues. They are very professional and I am very satisfied with their service.

SI
Sylvia I.
Niss
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
The service was really good.

Tim B.
Nissan
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
I was happy with the work and they gave me a lot of information.

TG
Teresa G.
Kia
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
My vehicle looks as if nothing happened.

PM
Peter M.
Hond
01/03/2013 Category: Collision
They do beautiful work! Everything was done with great care and professionalism!

David B.
01/03/2013 Category: Collision
It took too long for them to get an estimate done and to engage the insurance company.

FM
Federico M.
Chev
01/03/2013 Category: Collision
They take care of me right away.

SA
Steven A.
Nissan
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
When I took my car in to be repaired I had to make six or seven visits to correct oversights. There is still something they didn't do and I need to go back again.

KD
Karen D.
Chevrolet
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
They provided good service.

RD
Ron D.
Chrysler
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
I have been in the automotive business myself. I have found that I got treated better than I have ever been when I was in the business. The online capability to see the progress is phenomenal. They did what they said they would do and were on time.

LD
Lindsey D.
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
They did a good job and I liked how I could see pictures of my car online. They kept me updated to where I felt I was in the loop.