TA
Timothy A.
02/08/2018
A pleasure to work with and great price
I am very satisfied with the work done on my pickup. Shane and Cheryl were so friendly and all the work was completed with no hassle and for a better price than other body shops.

Ruth S.
02/06/2018
Very Competent Shop
Things went well except oil dripped from the drain plug, husband tightened and all is fine.

JIM M.
Honda Civic Si
02/02/2018
I was in and out quickly. Shane kept me updated on the progress too. Thanks!

LL
Len L.
Saturn VUE
01/26/2018
Auto service
Shane and his wife Cheryl are very nice people. They are very accommodating and care about their customers. Shane always takes all the necessary steps to make his customers happy.

Len

Scott W.
01/12/2018
Shanes is a reliable family owned shop that takes good care of it customers. They returned my truck in tip top running shape in less than 48 hours with an affordable price as well !!
That made me very happy !!

Danielle G.
01/10/2018
Awesome
Awesome

Jennifer T.
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business got her tires on that she needed before the business closed. She has visited this facility about 5 times last month. She said her previous visit with the timing chain being one click off needs to be brought back in and repaired.

Jesse C.
Queen Creek, AZ
01/06/2018
Airconditioning service and inspection.
The service technician was professional and made sure I understood what may be needed and what he was doing. I was in an out in half the time quoted. Everyone was very pleasant, we will be going back to use them for future maintenance.

CR
Craig R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/05/2018
Same day service. Friendly staff and fair pricing.
I called early in the morning when they first opened up. I had a clunking noise when putting my Chevy Avalanche into drive. They said to come right in and i did. They diagnosed the bad u-joints and transmission mount. Work was completed the same day. Got courtesy ride to my house and back once job was completed. Work was completed and clunking noise problem was fixed. I fully recommend Shane's Auto Repair.

AC
Annita C.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Annita said she appreciated the employee's work on her vehicle.

GM
Grace M.
12/13/2017
Employees always courteous
Job always well done . Employees are always courteous and willing to help

Leroy S.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Connie. She said the business is great they are very happy with the service. They would recommend the business.

Lauren M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/07/2017
Wonderful, friendly, family-feel workers and superb knowledge and service!
Everyone at Shane's is so friendly and knowledgeable. They listen to your concerns and make sure all the work is done correctly. I never have to worry about my vehicle performing at maximum capacity after having work or required maintenance done at Shane's!

LL
LYN L.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
12/01/2017
Our van's radiator blew up and left my wife stranded. We had it hauled to Shane's and it was ready the next day. Good as new.Way to go Shane!

DK
Dennis K.
Queen Creek, AZ
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said this business worked with him. They were nice and they finished on time.

TC
Tyler C.
11/18/2017
New experience
Having always done business with Shane and Cheryl. It was a new experience interacting with one of their employees in regards to getting work done on my vehicle. Overall my experience was good, however I always prefer doing business with Shane and Cheryl because I trust them.

BF
Brittany F.
Chandler, AZ
11/10/2017
mechanics and customer service
Shane's Auto has the BEST mechanics and customer service!

Leroy S.
Chevrolet El Camino
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Leroy said he knows the staff. He would recommend the business.

Jason C.
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he's always happy with the work the business does and how fast the service is.

BP
BRIAN P.
Dodge Ram Van
10/31/2017
I feel that I was ripped off my vehicle does not run like I was told I cannot drive it
Mark in the front office was way less than helpful and told me things that were untrue. Also I was never told how much an item would be it was just placed on the bill along with some other things that I did not ask to be done. Then I was told that a turn signal switch that should have been $20 but I ended up paying almost $200 for just the part I was never told how much it was then I'm told it was the last one in the country. I am Way Beyond unhappy with the service or lack thereof that I received. So after over $2,000 spent that I believe was falsely represented I do not recommend anybody go to Shane's Auto. I was charged whatever they decided to charge I disagree with the bill. nothing about this whole process seemed legitimate or professional.
Shane T. from Shane's Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2017

Hi Brian,
I am so sorry for your dissatisfaction. I am so happy that I was able to talk to you today and look forward to helping you with your van. I will make sure that you will be handled with passion and communication. I value your business and thank you for letting me know what had happened. I look forward moving forward and seeing your van on the road.