Dave B.

BJ W.
Genesis G80
06/29/2020
Trustworthy, fast service
They always seem to work me in despite heavy workloads!

JV
Jason V.
06/29/2020
Brian and his team have always treated me well! They make sure that you get the work done you need, and they don’t take advantage of you!

TD
Tina D.
06/28/2020
Always Reliable
Have been going to these guys for over a decade now and they have NEVER let me down! Always the first place I recommend!

Jen T.
06/23/2020
Excellent customer service
Every time I bring my Silverado to have work done they are great. Unfortunately I have gone to a shop that was closer to my house and got ripped off. Kicked myself in the butt and won’t ever make that mistake again ! They are great with pricing and look out for my beat interests, plus their work is the best !!!!

Mary C.
Jeep Compass
06/20/2020
Car maintenance
The service is good. I made an appointment several weeks in advance but they weren’t able to take me at the time I scheduled. I left my vehicle and walked into town. They serviced my vehicle as soon as they could, and as always, I was very happy with their service. Great place!
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience we made for you. I believe that day we had all of our bays full from the day before which caused the delay. With the Covid19 has come logistic issue. This is in no way your problem but has caused many for our shop. Major delays with parts have made repairs take longer to finish up as well as causing delays on returning customers vehicles.  We are happy your satisfied with the service but please know your time is important to us & once again we're sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

Lee B.
Pontiac G6
06/12/2020
Sensor
I can definitely twerk the difference in the way my car performs. I really appreciate the quick An detailed job that was performed. Very professional an timely
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

Happy to hear Lee. Always happy to take care of your car care need.

Doug L.
Moline, IL
HUMMER H3
06/12/2020
Best garage in town
Had Extensive work done to all of my vehicles and I will continue to go back as needed great work and great service.
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

Great  to hear Doug. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal!

KG
Kathy G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2020
More than a mechanic doing a job
I trust Brian and his crew to help me keep my vehicles running the best they can. They keep me apprised of any unforseen issues that are going to become a bigger problem and give me options and time frame so I can schedule repairs instead of dealing with emergencies.
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thanks so much. We appreciate you Kathy.

Milan, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
06/11/2020
Very trustworthy
Did an award job taking care of us

Thank you!

JZ
Jennifer Z.
Pontiac G5
Service and a smile!!
I’ll never take my vehicles anywhere else! These guys work so hard to get you back on the road and the owner always has a smile and kind words to share. Truly a family feel with honest hard working employees I always leave feeling taken care of
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thanks for the kind words. We push ourselves hard to give our customers the best service & prices we can. You all are more than just customers to us. We appreciate you!

TC
Tom C.
The people are great
The people are great, especially Brian
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thanks for the kind words. Your great as well Tom!

KP
Kris P.
Moline, IL
Excellent service!
Great staff at Shawn's. Honest and completely trustworthy. Reasonable prices. I wouldn't go anywhere else for work on my car.
The Service Team .. from Shawn's Auto Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thanks for trusting us with such a big job. It was great to hear from you about how happy your daughter was with the car.

AH
Alex H.
06/10/2020
Heling to Keep older cars on the road
thanks Brian and Drew-!

Thank you sir!

Jason R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/04/2020
New bumper
Honest and don’t try to get you to do extra things

Thanks Jason.