Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BD
Bob D.
02/18/2019
Good Service Center
Very friendly and knowledgeable automobile service center. This was my second visit with my second car. Will definitely come back again for future repair or maintenance needs.

CA
Carol A.
Toyota Avalon
02/18/2019
Wonderful service
Very caring professional service, it's comforting to know I have a honest mechanic to take care of are cars. Thank you Brian

KR
Korey R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/15/2019
Good service and honest diagnosis
Great honest service..reliable work done

BW
Bob W.
Davenport, IA
Hyundai Veloster
02/11/2019
Quick service in emergency
Replaced pothole destroyed tire as quick as tire was available. Very happy.

Doug L.
02/09/2019
Smart, knowledgeable and professional
I’ve been looking for a new service / repair place. I’ve had bad luck all over the QC until I found Shawn’s Auto Service. They fixed my Tahoe, quickly and perfectly and i will bring back all of my trucks based upon what they have done for me. Great car / truck repair center. Thank you Shawn’s Auto Service

BL

Joey S.
Ford Bronco
02/08/2019
Service is great.
I know Brian isn't trying to nickel and dime me when I take my vehicles there for service. The staff and service have provided me with enough quality vehicle service to maintain a 10+ year relationship.

Davenport, IA
02/07/2019
Great place !
Honestly people. Goes above and beyond.

Tim M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/07/2019
Same day service
I can’t believe they could get me in the same day that I called for service. Even with a hiccup on getting the right part delivered to them they were able to fix my vehicle the same day while I waited. Fast friendly honest service.

RD
Randy D.
02/05/2019
Tire change
Had 4 of my purchased tires put on my custom wheels. Everyone else wouldn't do it. Shawn's done it like it was just a standard thing to do. They offered a solution to difficult balanceing and it worked great. One hiccup,2 of the 3 year old tpms sensors quit working, I'm told they should last 10, but we are working on getting that repaired

AC
Crew did a great job

LA
Lafayette A.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Lafayette said he's purchased an engine and had this business put it in for him, but the last 2 engines were faulty, and he's hoping this 3rd engine is going to work.

Andy B.
01/24/2019
Quick service and honest!
They were quick, informative and honest. Cheaper than other local shops, but quality was not forgotten. Very happy!

SF
Sue F.
Le Claire, IA
Saturn Ion
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Sue said that she is so glad she found the place, she was at her wit's end on what to do with her vehicle and everything is fine with their service.

Marquise W.
01/21/2019
Genuine People
Everyone at Shawn’s-whether it’s working, getting work done or just stopping by to say hello-are some of the kindness people I’ve met in a long time! The owner Brian is a great man and he leads them well! Highly recommend quality work and great customer service!

Sharla C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sharla said the price is reasonable

Ken B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he feels the staff is honest and fair.

LK
Lewis K.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/07/2019
Brian's not happy if you're not happy
Brian is an honest man who does good work

TK
Tammy K.
Rock Island, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018
Trustworthy service
When I called for a quote I was told $550 and it ended up being $430 which included an oil change. This is the second time I have taken a care to Shawn’s and I have been extremely pleased both times.

Matt M.
12/27/2018
Great service, great prices, great people
Brian and his team do a great job, hands down. Extremely knowledgeable, fair pricing, and they never hit me with unexpected charges. They fix the problem you take your vehicle in for, and if they find other issues, they always call to see what I want them to do, or if I want to do the work myself.
I don’t trust just anyone with my car. But I trust Shawn’s Auto Service.