KG
Keacon G.
Eldridge, IA
Dodge Dart
04/09/2021
Truthful and did an excellent job
Got something fixed a dealership couldn't. had my tire pressure sensor broken went to a dealership they didn't do anything. Went to Shawn's auto and he got all of them fixed up and working

GR
Gary R.
Milan, IL
04/08/2021
Great place
Willing to work with you through the issues with prices in mind. Will give explanation of issues and needed repair.

BP

KO
Kim O.
04/06/2021
Honest!
Brian is honest as the day is long. He did great work at honest prices. Saved me a lot of money and didn’t do any unnecessary fixes that didn’t need fixin’!! I highly recommend Shawn’s Auto Service. I’ll be back.

JJ
Jake J.
03/30/2021
Small things
Sometimes it is the small things that need attention.
Thanks for your taking care of it for me.
I will be back.
Jake

Tony M.
Riverdale, IA
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Tony said his experience was the best. They have always done all his business and have always been excellent.

JJ
Jake J.
03/24/2021
Trust in your team.
Trust is what I think of when I think of Sean's auto repair and going there for several years I can always depend on quality service at a fair price and issues are discussed prior to spending my money. Thank you I'll be back

Austin S.
03/19/2021
Awesome personal service
Very pleased with the service from Shawn’s Auto. Brian was very communicative and courteous. He didn’t tell us to needlessly spend money on things that didn’t have to be done. He was very honest and helped us with every detail. The work that was done was excellent as well. It was also very nice to see people’s faces.

GN

TD
Tina D.
03/16/2021
Oil Change
Done in record time! Love these guys! :)

VB
Vicki B.
Rock Island, IL
03/15/2021
Loved the quick service, hospitality and very friendly staff
I liked the auto shop. There was a key drop which made it convenient for me to take my vehicle the night before. Brian was very pleasant to talk to and honest about the issue I was having with my brakes. It was done in a few hours the same day and they did a great job. It is a great location on State St and very good and friendly service.

EH
Ed. H.
Ram 1500
03/13/2021
2019 Dodge Ram Maintenance
Our Only only place to go for maintenance n work on our vehicles, Shawn’s does Outstanding service at a Fair Price, we couldn’t be Happier, Old time Service!

Brandon S.
03/12/2021
Honesty, integrity and great communication
Generally speaking, even when the customer has some mechanical knowledge a person never really knows what they’ll get with auto technicians. Shawn’s Auto service is honest and straightforward with good pricing. The only place I trust my vehicles. Brian is a great asset to the community. - Brandon Stevens

EH
Ed. H.
Dodge Journey
03/08/2021
Work Ethic
Had wife’s Dodge Journey worked on at Shawn’s Auto today, everything I wanted done was completed in a timely n reasonably priced manner, Shawn’s is where we go for all our car/truck maintenance needs.Top Notch service at a Fair Price!

Martin G.
Ford RV Cutaway
03/05/2021
Brian always going the xtra mile
Brian and his staff always very professional and helpful! Thank you!