GM
GEORGE (ED) M.
Washington, MI
07/04/2018
loyal customer, would not go anywhere else
Excellent service as always. Richard hope you and the staff have a well deserved break over the 4th of July holiday.

EB
ERIC B.
New Baltimore, MI
06/22/2018
Service was fast.
Service was fast, thorough, and I received help with poorly designed parts. They look out for their customers.

BC
BILL C.
Dodge Charger
06/20/2018
Richard provides the type of service experience you can only hope for. It is unmatched in the service business. He is honest and authentic and we would go no where else to have work done

EB
ERIC B.
New Baltimore, MI
06/16/2018
In and out quickly
I brought my Mustang in for an oil change and tire rotation. It was in and out quickly. Richard also pointed out another problem that was fixed promptly.

DK
dan k.
06/15/2018
the best
As always, efficient, honest, looking ahead to let us know if some thing is beginning to act us. Never had a problem at Shelby Tire. Total trust in Richard and Brian. Humble, goes the extra mile. Moving soon to Minneapolis. Maybe he has a twin brother there.....

PW
PAUL W.
06/13/2018
Top Notch Service
Richard and his crew always provide knowledgeable and dependable service at a reasonable cost.

JUDY A.
Buick Verano
06/08/2018
The best..!!
Have been going to Shelby Tire for many years now. Rich and Brian are the best! Honest, reliable, thorough... and will NEVER lie or con you into repairs you really don't need! I have recommended them to many friends, and they too share my feelings! Try them, you won't regret it!!

NB
NANCY B.
05/26/2018
Always great service.
I couldn't be happier with the service I receive at Shelby Tire and Auto! It was the beginning of the holiday weekend and I thought I should have made an appointment for an oil change but I kept forgetting and then it was Friday! I took my van in and it was done by lunch! I have recommended them to family and friends, reliable, honest and friendly!

DAVE W.
Macomb, MI
05/06/2018
Quick and easy
Took my wife's car in to have it looked over for anything wrong. Also had an oil change and tire rotation. Was in and out very quick and was told there was nothing wrong.

RICK S.
Troy, MI
04/19/2018
Shelby Tire and Auto Service
Service is outstanding !! They diagnose and repair skills are excellent. They also keep you informed when you vehicle is in need of checkup or repair. They also inform you of any recalls on your vehicle which is so valuable for the customer.

TOM M.
Macomb, MI
04/18/2018
Friendly and Knowledgeable
I have been bringing my vehicles to Shelby Tire for over 20 years and have been consistently well-pleased with the work done there. Friendly, knowledgeable consultation and excellent work are the hallmarks of Shelby Tire.
Richard H. from Shelby Tire and Auto Service responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the praise!

Michael L.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/14/2018
Honesty and great work is what you get here, fair prices and thorough care, thanks Richard

GD
GLENN D.
INFINITI FX35
04/13/2018
Always Great
Straight forward. Reliable. Reasonable.

NB
NANCY B.
04/12/2018
Great service!!!
I was referred by a friend, I brought my car in for a lookover before my kids took it on vacation. Checked it out for me they went to AZ and back in ten days put 5000 miles on it. Brought it back in for an oil change, always treated great, respectfully. You get awesome service for your vehicle. Price is right too!

TK
TONY K.
Washington, MI
GMC Yukon
04/12/2018
Richard is always fair and honest and provides excellent service!

JEFF F.
04/11/2018
Car fixed in timely manner.
Been taking our autos here since 1999. Always fine and timely work done each time.

JV
JAMES V.
Jeep Patriot
04/10/2018
Five stars for Shelby Tire
I can’t say enough about how wonderful the staff is at Shelby Tire. Honest, trustworthy, reliable, knowledgeable, professional and personable.....everything you want and need in your neighborhood auto repair and tires. My family and I would be lost without them.

SZ
SCOTT Z.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/06/2018
Service review
Awesome and timely service as always! Thanks guys!

KJ
KENNETH J.
Ray, MI
04/05/2018
all good, fast , job well done, courteous, HONEST!!!
always seems to have happy customers coming and going, takes care of my needs in a timely fashion, and lets me know if something is going to be an issue shortly. Honest!!!

CRAIG H.
04/05/2018
The best!
Shelby Tire is the best car care service I have ever used! My car, the cars of my 3 sons, and those of many other friends have taken advantage of the great service and extensive knowledge of Richard and his staff. Thank you for keeping all of us safely on the road.