FG
FRANZ G.
02/19/2019
Sons car
My son came home from college and his car wasn’t working that great. The owner took a look at it late Friday night and had it done early Monday morning. He is a very honest man and we always feel he gives us the best deal in town.

MARK G.

ANDY M.
Chevrolet Trax
02/08/2019
Awesome as always!
Richard and crew are so great, I almost wish my car would break down. The service is always fast, friendly, and trustworthy. How often do you hear a mechanic say, "No, that's fine. I don't need to fix or replace it."

JOEL H.
02/07/2019
Five star as always.
Took my car in for an oil Change and also needed the tailgate piston replaced. Shelby service completed the job in less than an hour on a nasty freezing rain morning in February. Thanks Richard your the best.

STEVE H.
Clinton Township, MI
Kia Soul
02/06/2019
KIA Soul routine maintenance
Another excellent job by Richard and crew, as expected. Thanks Shelby Tire!

TH
TIM H.
Allenton, MI
Kia Sportage
02/05/2019
Honesty & Value
Thank you Richard for taking care of my wife's Kia Sportage brakes! Three out of the four calipers were seized up and instead of replacing them (which would've cost nearly $1000) he took them apart and fixed each one, costing a TENTH of replacement amount!! can rest easier knowing her vehicle will stop safely now. Thank you for consistent/honest/affordable sevice.

Sincerely,

Timothy Hudson

BC
BONNIE C.
01/30/2019
Great & honest service at a great price!
Richard always does such a great job! He works really hard to get you an estimate very quickly and explain what's going on thoroughly. The price is always very fair and the work is done right and as quick as possible to get you back behind the wheel! Always a satisfied customer!

PD
PAMELA D.
01/24/2019
Pure honesty
The customer service is the best and Richard is always honest

James Milonoff M.
01/23/2019
trust
good service

JIM G.
Ram 1500
01/21/2019
Quick service good prices
dropped off truck thursday evening had cost first thing friday morning truck ready to go at reasonable price right afternoon

RICK S.
Troy, MI
01/16/2019
Maintenance and diagnostic concerns
Very knowledgeable, professional and honest.

GC
GRAIG C.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/16/2019
Outstanding service
Fast, no hassle service. Shelby Tire is always willing to fit me in quickly, no appointments, and the work is done well. I would highly recommend.

MYRNA M.
01/14/2019
New Brakes
Had an issue with front, left drivers side tire. Took the car in to be checked. Left the car for inspection and within half an hour received a call that the brakes needed to be replaced. After approval was given, along with receiving an estimated price, I received another call less than 2 hours later that my car was ready.

When I dropped off my car, I had a work assignment in downtown Detroit that night and needed my car by 3:30 pm. It was ready by 2:00 pm same day. Great work, excellent customer service and will always be using Shelby Tire and Auto Service for any car related work.

FZ
FRANK Z.
01/11/2019
Had an oil change, new tires, and new wiper blades installed. Excellent service as always. Richard pays attention to details that other places overlook.

SHAWN M.
Chrysler 200
01/02/2019
Great service as always
Got my vehicle in right away, quick turnaround, great service!

JASON D.
12/29/2018
Quick and easy
Shelby Tire did a great job. I called in the morning got three tire quotes with a run down of the pros and cons. I called back scheduled an appointment for that day, dropped the car off and had tires in a couple of hours.

TF

JE
JIM E.
Buick Verano
12/23/2018
My wife and I were called and told what time we could bring our vehicle in for service.
The mechanic went beyond what we expected and re-straightened the wheel on our spare tire so it would not leak, OUTSTANDING. You guys have another customer for sure.

JIM A.
Oxford, MI
Buick Enclave
Angelo
Honest, knowledgeable and friendly

Matt B.
Trust
I trust my vehicle completely with Shelby Tire. They operate with high integrity so I know I’m never paying for services I don’t need.