MARK G.
GMC Savana Cutaway
07/12/2019
Satisfied customer
Richard is fair ,honest and trustworthy.

MICHAEL B.
07/10/2019
Every Day Great Service
Every trip to Shelby Tire is a great experience. You can always count on quality service at a fair price. Rich never overcharges anyone. We have to toot the horn for Rich and Brian. They are way too humble.

Stephen S.
07/09/2019
Honest as they come.
This place is honest as they come. I always tell Richard he's more valuable than a honest wife. I can always find another wife but where will find another honest mechanic.

TJ
TAMMY J.
Dodge Charger
07/08/2019
Alternator, belt and oil change
Great service as always!

RICH W.
Ford Five Hundred
07/04/2019
Rick is an honest guy.
They do the work required in the least amount of time.
They are up front about the cost.

Chevrolet Suburban
07/01/2019
AC Repair
Richard was first class all the way. Provided a fair timeline, thorough feedback, and a speedy repair. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and went out of his way to get my car repaired and returned to me quickly. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any repair they need on their vehicle.

DAVE W.
06/27/2019
Always a great experience
Came in to have my wife's vehicle checked and everything was great, nothing needed to be fixed. I've never felt like I was being taken advantage of, such an honest place to bring in your vehicle.

DOUGLAS M.
Jeep Liberty
06/27/2019
Dependable service !!!
Shelby Tire is my go-to place for all of my auto repairs on all of my vehicles for the last 5 years...

NB
NANCY B.
06/20/2019
Quick oil change
If you want a quick oil change, make an appointment. We always dropped and run but we went down to one vehicle. As usual great service! Nothing new here folks!

STEVE C.
06/08/2019
Wiper blades
Thanks for the great service figuring out that the previous owner had the wiper blades on the wrong side cauesing the wipers not to operate correctly or lay right when not in use

STEVE C.

CJ
CHRISTINE J.
06/06/2019
Quick, convenient and reasonable
My car started making a grinding noise and I needed to get it in right away. I dropped it off the next morning, got a call around noon with an estimate on brakes, and picked it up after work. I appreciate the convenience and the quick service.

MARTIN H.
05/30/2019
Most trustworthy mechanic I’ve ever had!
Richard always does a great job!

STEVE H.
Clinton Township, MI
Kia Soul
05/19/2019
Excellent work on 2010 KIA Soul
As expected, great work, for a great price, by Shelby Tire for some un-routine maintenance on a 2010 KIA Soul. Thank you Richard!

ROBERT M.
Lincoln MKC
05/15/2019
service! Quick and on schedule
I am new to the area and picked your service from the web.Pleasant service personnel .I would recommend your business to any of my friends.

JUDY A.
Buick Verano
05/10/2019
Rich & Brian are simply the 'best'!!
Have been going to Shelby Tire for 15, 20 years now. They are always knowledgeable, thorough, and honest! As a woman who can't even put air in her tires, I trust them and appreciate them more than I can say!!

PW
PAUL W.
05/08/2019
Great service reasonable cost.
Richard and staff thanks again for your excellent work

SZ
SCOTT Z.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/01/2019
top notch service
Quick, top notch service every time. Totally trust Richard and Brian to keep my family and I safe on the roads. The best!

SF
SCOTT F.
05/01/2019
Excellent service and workmanship.
Excellent service and workmanship. Conveniently located by me. Will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

TJ
TAMMY J.
Dodge Charger
04/30/2019
Honest and friendly
My go to for auto repairs, oil changes etc!