CHARLES C.
Cadillac DeVille
09/19/2018
Great Service, Owner's Attitude - Friendly, Honest, Provides Timely and meaningful feedback and analysis of problems.
Provides the service he promises at the price he quotes. He is honest regarding "WHEN" HE CAN PROVIDE THE SERVICE.
Knows the vehicles and is able to provide the probable cause of whatever is going on with the vehicle.

RD
ROB D.
09/17/2018
Honest Service
Honest repair shops are hard to find until now! Highly recommend!!

RICH W.
Ford Five Hundred
09/09/2018
Fast and professional service.
Rick runs his business like they did in the old days. Courteous and professional.
Its difficult to find a business like Ricks that is not run on greed and deceit.
Like I already said. He is an honest and caring person.

PN
PATRICA N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/07/2018
A great place for tires and auto service!
They are very honest and knowledgeable, service is performed in a timely manner at reasonable rates, and the facility is clean and well maintained.

JE
JIM MERKER E.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet SS
08/30/2018
Service with a smile
I am always not only satisfied but happy with the service I receive at Shelby Tire and Auto Service. Professional and timely service at its finest.

JUDY A.
Buick Verano
08/29/2018
Rich & Brian are simply the 'best'!!
Have gone ONLY to Shelby Tire & Auto Service for many years now. So honest, trustworthy and excellent at what they do! I tell Rich he cannot retire until I quit driving ;-) because honestly, I wouldn't trust anyone else!

MATTHEW H.
Harrison Township, MI
Toyota Avalon
08/25/2018
Always honest and fair
Whenever we take our car to Richard he is always upfront of what it could be and the cost for each problem. I trust what Richard says and he had done a wonderful job on our cars.

JV
JAMES V.
Jeep Patriot
08/13/2018
Excellent service!
We have 3 vehicles serviced here. Always impeccable service. Honest, reliable and prompt every time. Highly recommend!!

Megan H.
08/09/2018
I enjoyed talking with Richard he was very straightforward and easy to work with. My experience was very quick they had me in and out that day. I will be a hundred percent going back.

NB
NANCY B.
08/08/2018
AGAIN GREAT SERVICE!
I needed a last minute oil change, we had to go out of town, my Mother-in-law was ill. As usual, I was taken care of, with great service. While we were in Canada I got a text from my son, his truck wouldn't start. He needed the phone number to my car service shop. I would recommend Shelby Tire and Auto to anyone needing car repair. They are awesome!

BC
BONNIE C.
08/05/2018
Always a great experience!
Richard always goes above and beyond to get our vehicle back on the road quickly and for the best price possible! Always very satisfied with my experience at Shelby Tire!

MIKE W.
Saturn Ion
07/26/2018
Quick service
Got right in for a damaged tire. They were able to repair and send me on my way in less than 30.

CP
CRAIG P.
07/20/2018
Rich is simply the best
We've use Shelby Tire for over 25 years. We find great value (or bang for the buck) in the service on the multiple cars my wife, children and I had over the years. I highly recommend Rich and Brian to my neighbors and friends.

Shirley S.
07/19/2018
Great place.
I trust Richard one hundred percent to work on my vehicle. He has been doing it for me for years. He always does the job right.

GM
GEORGE (ED) M.
Washington, MI
07/04/2018
loyal customer, would not go anywhere else
Excellent service as always. Richard hope you and the staff have a well deserved break over the 4th of July holiday.

EB
ERIC B.
New Baltimore, MI
06/22/2018
Service was fast.
Service was fast, thorough, and I received help with poorly designed parts. They look out for their customers.

BC
BILL C.
Dodge Charger
06/20/2018
Richard provides the type of service experience you can only hope for. It is unmatched in the service business. He is honest and authentic and we would go no where else to have work done

EB
ERIC B.
New Baltimore, MI
06/16/2018
In and out quickly
I brought my Mustang in for an oil change and tire rotation. It was in and out quickly. Richard also pointed out another problem that was fixed promptly.

DK
dan k.
06/15/2018
the best
As always, efficient, honest, looking ahead to let us know if some thing is beginning to act us. Never had a problem at Shelby Tire. Total trust in Richard and Brian. Humble, goes the extra mile. Moving soon to Minneapolis. Maybe he has a twin brother there.....

PW
PAUL W.
06/13/2018
Top Notch Service
Richard and his crew always provide knowledgeable and dependable service at a reasonable cost.