Richard B.
12/07/2019
Quick and Fair
Driver's side headlight went out. Took it in and Rich at Shelby Tire quickly replaced it.

SHAWN M.
12/02/2019
Consistently great!
So happy with my new tires and the service provided. Always a great experience here!

GMC Acadia
11/29/2019
Personalized service.
Have been getting my vehicles serviced at Shelby tire for 20 years. Reasonably priced. Very professional high quality service.

Shirley S.
11/19/2019
Great mechanical work
Great company and owner. I trust them totally with work on my vehicle. They do great work and have been going to them several years. I feel confident that my vehicle is fixed when I leave. I recommend them highly..

TRACY B.
11/18/2019
Great Place.
Very honest nice guy. I will return!

Jill K.
New Baltimore, MI
11/18/2019
I had to take my car in for brake issues and was so worried that it was something more serious. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick the mechanic took to fix the problem. He was very honest and efficient. I am one happy customer and highly recommend Shelby Tire!

JERRY A.
11/10/2019
New Tires
As usual, everything was done great and quicker than we expected.

Washington, MI
Honda Accord Coupe
11/05/2019
Fantastic Service All Around
Great Customer Oriented Service.

Riley Township, MI
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019
Service.
Professional. Friendly. Ethical.

FG
FRANZ G.
10/31/2019
Richard is a very honest man and we trust him with all of our repairs.

Des Plaines, IL
10/25/2019
Excellent customer care
I have been going to Shelby Tire & Auto Service for over 17 years. They have always made my issue a priority and fixed in a timely manner so I can get back to work.

10/24/2019
Oil change plus
I always go to Shelby tire for anything to do with the my tires on all my vehicles. Plus oil changes, front end alignments and more. Richard explains my repairs so I can understand what is going on with the car and his team does an excellent job. Top notch service!

ALEX B.
10/22/2019
Helpful, friendly and HONEST!
When you go to Shelby Tire you know they are only going to fix what’s not working.
No price gouging, no fixing things that don’t need to be fixed.
I have 100% trust in them.

PP
PAM P.
10/19/2019
Fast, friendly, honest
Service is fast and reasonable, always. Very honest which is very important and reliable. I definitely highly recommend this business!

RK
ROBERT K.
Dodge Journey
10/18/2019
Excellent Service!!!
My first visit here was yesterday. My check engine light was on and I was very nervous about it. I was able to get an appointment here very quickly and the repair was done fast as well. I have had to have many car repairs done over the many years I have been driving and I have to say that this was the best experience I have ever had so far. What I really appreciated was having everything that was done to my vehicle explained to me very thoroughly in a way that I could understand. I really liked that he printed out what codes my car had and showed me the part he fixed too. He even took the time to print out some recall information for me regarding another problem that may be starting in my car. I have never had the level of customer service in any of the places I have used in the past. This place really cares about their customers and I will be going back with my other car next week. I am a very happy customer!

PG
PAUL G.
Jeep Cherokee
10/17/2019
Richard (owner) is not afraid to get his hands dirty in garage.
I trust the workmanship.
Compatible pricing with other shops in area.

FC
FLOYD C.
10/16/2019
Treat you like family
Everytime my wife or myself have to get something done. We know they will take care of us, and give us the service we need.

LOUIE B.
Ford Expedition
10/09/2019
Perfect
Richard is a great person. Very trustworthy. Will take my car here forever.

TJ

JERRY G.
Ram 1500
10/04/2019
Tire repair
Took me right in took care of the problem fair price no waiting wow!!!!