STEVE H.
Clinton Township, MI
Kia Soul
05/19/2019
Excellent work on 2010 KIA Soul
As expected, great work, for a great price, by Shelby Tire for some un-routine maintenance on a 2010 KIA Soul. Thank you Richard!

ROBERT M.
Lincoln MKC
05/15/2019
service! Quick and on schedule
I am new to the area and picked your service from the web.Pleasant service personnel .I would recommend your business to any of my friends.

JUDY A.
Buick Verano
05/10/2019
Rich & Brian are simply the 'best'!!
Have been going to Shelby Tire for 15, 20 years now. They are always knowledgeable, thorough, and honest! As a woman who can't even put air in her tires, I trust them and appreciate them more than I can say!!

PW
PAUL W.
05/08/2019
Great service reasonable cost.
Richard and staff thanks again for your excellent work

SZ
SCOTT Z.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/01/2019
top notch service
Quick, top notch service every time. Totally trust Richard and Brian to keep my family and I safe on the roads. The best!

SF
SCOTT F.
05/01/2019
Excellent service and workmanship.
Excellent service and workmanship. Conveniently located by me. Will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

TJ
TAMMY J.
Macomb, MI
Dodge Charger
04/30/2019
Honest and friendly
My go to for auto repairs, oil changes etc!

04/24/2019
Routine Maintenance
Dropped off the car for it's mileage check up. All done within 1 day. Thanks so much Richard for taking such speedy, good and reasonable priced maintenance.

DALE S.
Macomb, MI
Dodge Journey
04/22/2019
Always honest and thorough for every task.

TOM S.
Buick LaCrosse
04/17/2019
Personal and Professional Service.
They always take the extra effort to do what is best for the Customer.

FG
FRANZ G.
04/16/2019
Oil change and tires rotated
I left my car for an oil change and tire rotation. My car was ready real quick.Great service like usual!!

JE
JIM MERKER E.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet SS
04/10/2019
As Always A+++ Service
I was running a little behind that day and they managed to squeeze me in. I love this shop. Always top notch and reliable professional service.

EA
ERIC A.
Jeep Patriot
04/06/2019
Great honest work
I can always take my car there and know the quote will be honest and the work will get done in an efficient and timely manner. I will never go anywhere else

BE
BRIAN E.
New Baltimore, MI
Nissan Xterra
04/02/2019
Reliable service
I've been taking our cars to Richard's for more years than I can remember. It's always a pleasure dealing with him. Tells you like it is and always willing to help.

GB
Gerald B.
Ford Flex
04/02/2019
Dead battery
Rick knew I was in a hurry to go on vacation, he changed my battery in 20 minutes

BF
BILL F.
Southgate, MI
03/30/2019
A Pleasure To Do Business With...
Hassle Free, Drop It Off, Pick It Up Service. I know my vehicle is good hands with Richard and his team.

MK
MARTY K.
Washington, MI
03/29/2019
Easy and Quick Service
Picked up a screw in my tire. Called Richard. Dropped by on the way home from work and within minutes I was fixed and on my way. Richard is akways there for me, accommodating and kind!
I would NEVER go anywhere else for service.

NB
NANCY B.
03/27/2019
Another great visit to Shelby Tire and Auto!
We had another great visit to Shelby Tire and Auto. They took care of our last van and now they will take care of this one. Fast, awesome service as usual.

Richard B.
03/26/2019
They are great
Recently Shelby Tire received an e-mail from somewhere that suggested that I would not recommend them. To anyone reading this, that couldn't be further from the truth. My sons and I have been dealing with Shelby Tire for over 20 years. Everything from oil changes and tune-ups up to and including new brakes, tires and other services They have taken care of all our needs in a timely and professional manner. I have recommended them numerous times and will continue to do so.

Richard Birch

CK
CHRIS K.
03/26/2019
The care and quality that they demonstrate
Great job.