LW
Lenton W.
Shirley, NY
Chrysler 300
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Lenton said he would not recommend this business. He brought the vehicle in for a starter and while they had it they put in a new battery without consulting him. This cost him almost $600. Then on the way home his engine blew.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 03/22/2017

Dear Mr Woods , your car was towed in as a "no start" and this was the first time that either you or your vehicle were ever here. We correctly diagnosed the failed starter, but could not detect the battery until after the new starter was installed. You voiced your displeasure when you were informed of this and we explained that we would gladly remove our battery, and you declined. To state in that you blew you motor on the way home, would insinuate, that we would have had knowledge that this was going to happen. This could not have been further from the truth. We pride our selves in being fair and honest and it is unfortunate that a lack of maintenance caused early failure of your engine. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Cornell S.
New York
Honda Accord
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Cornell said he had a pretty bad experience at this business. He brought his vehicle in to have his axle and bearings repaired and was told the cost would be $628. When the repairs were completed, he ended up paying $660 which included towing. He was unaware of the extra cost. When his vehicle was returned to him, he noticed his vehicle was filthy. He would not recommend them for service for the reasons previously stated.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/16/2016

Dear Mr Sutton
I am sorry that you misunderstood to total cost of repairs to your vehicle.   We strive very hard to make sure that every one is totally satisfied and clearly understand what is being done and what the cost of the repairs will be.  If you feel that your vehicle was picked up in a condition worse than you left it, please feel from to come in for a free car wash.
Anthony

MA
Michelle A.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/05/2016
NYS inspection
They took my car in promptly but found things wrong that would not let it pass inspection for safety AFTER running emissions
Charged me for inspection that I did not get
Things wrong were opinion based
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 03/05/2016

Dear Miss Adams

I am extremely sorry that you were disappointed with your recent experience with my company.  Just so you know, a NYS Inspection is a service the you have to pay for, regardless of whether your vehicle passes or fails.  If you have any questions as to why the vehicle failed or if you have any other service related issues  please feel free to contact me personally 631-384-5272.