Bonnie B.
07/20/2019
Great customer service.
They have been my auto mechanics for many, many years.

Mrs S.
07/17/2019
Friendly and efficient
They do a great job and take you on time if you have an appointment

GD
Gary D.
Huntington Station, NY
Honda Civic Si
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that the place got him in right away and he didn't have to wait that long.

Robert M.
Manorville, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019
Professional and friendly service which why I have been going here for over 10 years. Thanks gentlemen!

CD
Cathy D.
Middle Island, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/13/2019
Great people / Fair prices
They repaired my truck after an accident and did a beautiful job. The repair was completed quicker than expected and staff was skilled and professional. I just went back for an inspection and oil change, which were both completed in about 30-45 minutes. Waiting area is clean and comfortable and the owners are great people who care about their customers and the community. I highly recommend!

EA
Elizabeth A.
07/11/2019
Friendlest service
Everyone is so nice and do high quality work. I don't trust my truck to anyone else. They are honest and don't over charge. I would highly recommend Shirley Auto to anyone that needs a mechanic.

07/11/2019
Great Service.
Walked in for inspection, friendly and welcoming. Waited a few minutes and my vehicle was inspected quickly.

Dennis H.
Coram, NY
Jeep Compass
07/10/2019
Dependable, Trustworthy
Joe and Anthony have always treated me well , the work is dependable and not overpriced. I have been dealing with them since 1999 and never had a complaint about any repair they have done for me over the years

MaryAnn L.
Chrysler 300
07/10/2019
Service fast and complete
Service is always done properly and in a timely manner

MN
Marybeth N.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Marybeth said she liked the service she received.

Steve B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Car Service
Excellent service on my car and my family's cars during every visit at Shirley Auto Body.

Steve B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Toyota Yaris
Customer Satisfaction
As usual, the oil change and tire rotation was done in timely manner.

BC
Barbara C.
Customer Satisfaction
Quickly took care of my vehicle problems. Price was very fair.

BC
Barbara C.
Customer Appreciation
Joe, P, Anthony P and their employees Dave and others, treat you with respect and address your needs quickly.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/25/2019
Treated like family !
Prompt and Courteous always a pleasure !

Jay T.
06/24/2019
Fast & Friendly
You all were just great — keep up the good work!

AF
Angelo F.
Manorville, NY
06/21/2019
Long time customer
Paid a scheduled visit to my favorite family oriented auto mechanic establishment. As usual , I received a warm customer welcome and had my annual iNYS inspection. I was not worried because Shirley Auto Body knows my car very well . They are my only car repair shop and I have complete faith and trust in whatever recommendations they make to keep my car safe and mechanically sound. I feel very fortunate to have such an honest repair facility backing up Honda Accord with all the necessary required maintenance. I recommend them to all my friends and neighbors.

Dave G.
Mastic, NY
06/21/2019
They are good to our family
They are always fair and we trust them. They are good people.

Mike C.
New York
Chrysler Aspen
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said they are always pleased. They are return customers and always satisfied with the work.

Danielle B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/19/2019
Love the employees!
Love these guys! Always there to help me and always pleasant!