Continue reading recommended reviews

Mary M.
Jamestown, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in this vehicle tires
Tires are horrible which came with the car originally. Since March of 2018 I've had issues with three out of four of them.

JZ
Jason Z.
West Falls, NY
02/22/2019
Recalls
Had my vehicle brought in for 7 recalls they missed 1 completely and said they did it they did another one and inappropriately put a cover on wrong. Not very happy with their work at all don't know even if they did the other ones because they are hidden in the vehicle sure hope they did.

Jamestown, NY
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer not treated right in the past, still bothers me
The last time I said anything about my service at Shults, I had the employee call me on the phone berating me about what I said in the review. So, I will not say anything, because you do not handle these surveys appropriately.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

I am sorry you had poor feedback the last time you voiced your opinion.  Here at the new Shults Hyundai of Lakewood we take all responses, good and bad, as a learning tool.  Customer service is our number one goal.

Please let me know what we can do differently at our new facility to deserve a 5 star rating from you and all of our loyal customers.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey,

Kim Shults