Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.6875/5Overall Rating 2.6875/5rating 2.6875rating 2.6875rating 2.6875

LH
Lana H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Problems Resolved
After noting a couple of issues that I had with the service department, the problems were immediately addressed and remedied. It again reflects the great consultants/managers in how accommodating/communicative they are. They take concerns seriously and fix them.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ok
The consultants are great. They are very accommodating and communicative. However, both times I got my vehicle (first tire change and then replacement) my car smelled very strongly of smoke. I doubt anyone was smoking in my car, but perhaps smoking is permitted too close to the vehicles they are working on and it comes through the vents.

Also, I used to go to the Chevrolet service center and then Ford/Hyundai before Hyundai separated, and both places would do courtesy inspections of the vehicle with a report card. I miss that and preferred the service that I received from both of those locations.

I continue to go to Hyundai because of the parts/warranty, but so far the warranty hasn’t covered anything, so I may switch.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We value all of our customers and take what they say, both positive and negative, very seriously.  Management will be addressing the smoke issue this afternoon, as well as, not filling out the multipoint inspection sheet.  I can assure you we do a complimentary Multi point inspection everytime a vehicle arrives at our shop.  I wanted to also let you know we have been working on changing our report cards from paper to electronic. However, I do appologize for not giving you a hard copy of our findings.  I can promise we will correct this also.

For the off putting smell of smoke in your vehicle we would like to offer you a full gold spa detail.  Please call us to schedule your appointment.  To make it easier for you we will also offer a loaner for the day since a gold spa does take 5-6 hours.

Thank you again for making us aware of your concerns so we can correct these issues immediately.

Sincerely,

KG
Karen G.
Fredonia, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice place
Very friendly and prompt service. Nice clean area to wait.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

When our customers leave here happy it makes us happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 star rating,

WS
William S.
Ashville, NY
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Serviced car in timely matter very satisfied
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for being a valued Shults Hyundai customer.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.

Clarendon, PA
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Car
Car was in for 75000 check up, very satisfied
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Suzanne H.
Cherry Creek, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
good customer care
like the loaner car as mine is being serviced as well
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We value all of our customer comments.  When you leave here happy it makes us happy.

GG
George G.
Warren, PA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Fast, friendly service.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It means a lot to our dealership and staff.  We value all of our customers opinions and love when they leave here happy.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
WORK IS ACCOMPLISHED QUICKLY. DEALER AWARE OF ANY PARTS RECALLS AND INFORMS CUSTOMER AND TAKES CARE OF IT IMMEDIATELY. WE HAD THE BRONZE SPA TREATMENT AND WERE ASTOUNDED AT HOW CLEAN THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE WERE CONSIDERING IT WAS WINTER TIME AND PRETTY MESSY.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Thank you again for the 5 stars!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good quick service
The team at Hyundai provided us with good quick service
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Thank you again for the 5 stars!

Bemus Point, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and timely service.
Perfect!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

It makes us happy when we get surveys back that say, Perfect!  We know we are doing our job, which is taking care of our Hyundai customers the way they deserve.  Have a wonderful Christmas season!

MO
Michele O.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
1st time service since moving to Lakewood
This was my 1st time vising Ed Shults Hyundai in Lakewood and I have to be honest, I felt uncomfortable because I did not know anyone up there like I did when it was in Fluvanna. Most of the people I knew stayed back and there were new faces but everyone was friendly and courteous and I had no problems at all. The only thing that wasn't done that was ALWAYS done in Fluvanna was I did not get a free car wash. They might not offer it but I think they should.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Everyone from the sale department did come with us to our new location.  But you are correct in saying the faces in service changed.  We are glad you found us to be friendly and courteous.  As for the car wash.... we do free car washes after every visit except if it is to cold.  We do not want to risk locks, doors, windows freezing. But you are more then welcome to come in on a warmer day to get your vehicle washed for free.

Suzanne H.
Cherry Creek, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Very personal service like the ability of having a loaner car! Loved that and staff was awesome thanks
they were very helpful and went that extra mile to assist loved this stop and like the fact that they really know your make of car as this is their special major car they deal with also love the fact i was given a l oaner car to make my other appointments.............
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  Have a wonderful Christmas season!

C M.
Clymer, NY
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I get really good service
My problems were taken care of in a timely matter
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

It is always a pleasure to help you, and it makes us happy that you feel we are addressing all of your vehicle concerns.  We looke forward to your next visit. Have a wonderful Christmas season!

LP
Larry P.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people , car done with little waitinng time.g
Very friendly people in the whole building.

We know we are doing a good job, at Shults Hyundai, when we receive surveys back like yours.  Thank you so much for taking the time to fill it out.  We look forward to your next visit.

TK
Tammy K.
Westfield, NY
Return visit
Brought in my 2017 Sonata for repair for a previously miscommunicated issue. Staff was very courteous and made sure my issue was properly addressed. Although the 1st visit was less than desirable, they went above and beyond to make sure diagnosis was thorough. I am concerned with what was found seeing the coolant was dirty on a practically new car with 11,000 miles. After almost 2 weeks, I have not had the issue reoccur.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  Here at Shult Hyundai we strive to be a 5 star dealer at all times.  If you have any concerns please feel free to reach out to us so we can assist all of your vehicle needs.

Merry Christmas,

Donna D.
Bradford, PA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Kim has gone above and beyond to make our experience exceptional.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

It is always such a pleasure assisting you with all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to the next visit.  Enjoy the holidays!

Sinclairville, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tax rip off!
Went in for a 19.99 oil change and 49.99 alignment special. My bill should have been $75.58. But I was charged $83 and some change. I was told in nys you pay tax on the original price. So no true... what a rip off. This is the first auto service place that has tried to charge tax on the original price and not on their advertised price. Shults you can do better than that! So if you buy a car from Shults you are going to pay tax on the original price....right? Sounds like false advertising to me.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

The service manager did some research and you are correct.  If a customer presents us with a dealer coupon for $19.99 you only pay taxes on that amount.  We appologize for our mistake and will be sending you a check for the $5.42 since we charged you $81.00.  We will also add a free oil change coupon as an appology.  We are always striving to be a transparent dealership, but there are time we will make mistakes.  Thank you for filling out our survey.  We use these surveys as a learning tool so we  correct our mistake and get better at taking care of our customers.

Robert H.
Lakewood, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy with service
🙂
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Our goal is to have our customers leave with a 5 star experience.

TK
Tammy K.
Westfield, NY
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous
Impeccable customer experience with both sales and service. Love my Hyundai!

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Miscommunication
Everything is great until there is a breakdown in communication. Staff is extremely courteous. Just needs a little work with relating correct information.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

I appologize that there was a lack of communication or understanding on our end.  We are always working on bettering our service.  We are grateful for customers like you that take the time to fill out our survey so we can use it as a learning tool. We look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us to correct your concerns.  We will see you at 11:30.

Thank you again!

Panama, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient
Complete professional service done right.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the kind comments.  We work very hard at customer service and are proud to stand behind the Shults promise of doing things correct the first time.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

MN
Michael N.
Celoron, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Taken care of promptly without an appointment
Was pleased that when I stopped without an appointment to renew my yearly Advantage Plan they were also able to perform an oil and filter change without a very long wait.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.  It makes us happy when our customers leav happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you for the 5 star rating!