Overall Rating 4.2941141/5Overall Rating 4.2941141/5Overall Rating 4.2941141/5Overall Rating 4.2941141/5rating 4.2941141
Overall Rating 2.70588/5Overall Rating 2.70588/5rating 2.70588rating 2.70588rating 2.70588

Sugar Grove, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
The staff was professional and courteous. Thank you

Mary M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service again
Thank you again for another great experience. Always friendly and helpful. I appreciate you very much.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the great score!

Bob S.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Reliable Service
Excellent service as always.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks you for the great review

SZ
Stacey Z.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 19
Professional service, comfortable waiting area.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Michael G.
Russell, PA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Engine
Replacing engine due to defect
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Allegany, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding
Our salesman is great! Hyundai has a great warranty. Shults need to make sure they do all the work that is written down to limit return trips for service.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.  We do appologize for not addressing your seat concern before picking up your vehicle Saturday.  But truly appreciate your understanding.  We look forward to helping you at your next appointment.  Thank you for the opportunity to help you.

Judith M.
Fredonia, NY
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Excellent service and a friendly atmosphere
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Your kind words are much appreciated.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you for rating us a 5 star facility!

Daryl W.
Wattsburg, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Blank
Blank
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

PC
Papes C.
Clarendon, PA
03/30/2019 Category: Service
service was great
was very happy to be able to get the car in and out quickly.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  All of our customers mean a lot to us. When we receive kind words from them we know we are doing a good job.  We appreciate your business.

KIM SHULTS
Kims@shultsauto.com

John S.
Fredonia, NY
03/23/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in due to the check engine light coming on. I was provided a nice loaner vehicle while the work was being done and everything was covered by the warranty. The staff were helpful and professional and I was very happy with the service I received.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey and letting us know that we are doing a great job. Our goal is to be the best in the industry by keeping all of our customers happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 stars!

Autumn B.
Portland, NY
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience!
Very unhappy with the experience
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent visit. We have always been able to help you with your vehicle needs.  How could we have made your experience a better one.

Your friend at Hyundai,

KIM SHULTS
Kims@shultsauto.com

Sugar Grove, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
my issues resolved
Went in for the 3 recalls and they were resolved. My car passed.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
honest assessment from my point of view.
Went to dealership for recalls. I don't like the dealerships to do work for me as they always find things they say I need in addition to what I am there for. I almost always decline and have my regular mechanic check it out. I don't want to be told I need rotors if I do not. That happened about 3 yrs. ago. Last week when I got an inspection, I had rotors put on my car because I did at this time need them. Do not trust dealerships to be honest, they just want to make money at my expense....that is the bottom line. A positive is the woman at the counter was very pleasant.

This is in response to the ? about recommending this business to a friend....I answered no because there is not an in between answer. I personally do not like dealerships of any kind, so it is hard to recommend one to any one.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

I apologize that you have had poor dealership experiences in the past.  Here at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood we practice the transparency business practice in both sales and service.  I appreciate the compliment as being pleasant to work with, that means we are doing our job.  We strive to be a 5 star facility here at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood and appreciate all comments.  We use them all as a tool to be the best in the industry.

Rita M.
Mayville, NY
03/16/2019 Category: Service
?
Very professional, offered coffee and Danish while I waited.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We love what we do here at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood and it shows with how we take care of our customers. Thank you again for the 5 star rating and being a loyal Shults customer.

Your Hyundai friend,

Bemus Point, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Ed Shults Hyundai's service team is first class.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Jamie S.
Warren, PA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy transavtion
They finished the service and had no issues. Always very friendly to deal with.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Springville, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
New building with great inventory and friendly staff.
I enjoy the bright clean facility with a great selection of cars. The staff is easy to work with, I drive along way to deal with this dealership.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate you kind words and for being a loyal Shults Hyundai customer.  Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey also.  We look forward to helping you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Julie S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Staff!
We had a wonderful experience with the Ed Shults Hyundai staff! They were friendly, well informed and provided us with a loaner car. I would definitely recommend them for business to another friend.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

It was wonderful to work with both you and your husband during your vehicle needs.  Thank you for the wonderful dougnuts and card, it means a lot to us all.

Again thank you for the 5 star rating,

ST
Sandra T.
Schultz Lakewood NY
I am a familiar face to all of them.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

It is always a pleasure seeing your face, and hleping with any of your vehicle needs.  We value all of our customers and appreciate the time you took out of your day to fill out our survey.

Thank you again for the 5 stars!

Mary M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly staff quick service
Great service friendly staff thank you.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Mary it is always a pleasure to help you with you vehicle needs.  It is customers like you that make our jobs easy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Jamie S.
Car
And very happy with the car
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, it means a lot to us.  We look forward to helping you in the furture.