Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5rating 3.9090882rating 3.9090882
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Tammy B.
Warren, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating and Helpful
Kim was very helpful and accommodating with my appointment and the service I received. The issue with my vehicle was resolved quickly and an oil change was added when I asked if it could be fit in with my appointment. There is also a nice area to either watch TV or an area to utilize electronics with WiFi. Thank-you for a very good experience.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We are a customer service driven facility and value all of our customers and what they have to say. Thank you for the wonderful review of our service department and store. We look forward to helping you with all of your Hyundai needs.

Thank you again for the 5 star rating,

Fredonia, NY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Very pleasant and efficient service. Provides me with transportation while my vehicle is being serviced.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, it means a lot to us.  When our customers leave here happy, then we are happy!!  We look forward to surving all of your Hyundai vehicle buying needs.

RK
Robert K.
Westfield, NY
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
Truly the non dealership - dealership experience. Sales is not pushy yet helpful. Service is nothing short of amazing. New building, still making improvements makes it a little confusing but totally able to overlook as the staff is so friendly and helpful. Definately recommend.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  Our goal at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood is superior customer service in every aspect.  We appreciate your patience during our improvements so we can better take care of all our Hyundai customers needs.

Fredonia, NY
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service very accommodating!
These guys have always gone out of their way to accommodate the needs to get my vehicles serviced and have always treated me well in purchasing new vehicles. It is the little things like this that always keep me coming back.

Thank You!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

It makes us so happy to hear that you are happy with Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.  Customer service is so important to us. We look forward to helping you with all of your Hyundai needs. Remember we have a wonderful referral program, $100.00 for every friend or family you send our way.

Russell, PA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Above & beyond
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for rating Shults Hyundai of Lakewood a 5 star facility.  We base our success on our customers positive experience.  We look forwrad to helping with all of your future Hyundai needs.

SP
Steve P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very helpful and friendly...
I had an unfortunate problem and had to have my car towed in without an appointment. They were booked but Jenny squeezed me in and had a mechanic look at it for me. Spent a little time there but they got me out and running again. It was my first experience with this dealer but it left a great taste in my mouth.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I am so glad we were able to get you back on the road.  Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey and rating us as a 5 star facility. We look forward to helping you with any and all of your Hyundi vehicle needs.

Clymer, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good place to go.
Friendly people, good service.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  Thank you for rating us 4 stars, we strive to be a 5 star facility.  I am happy to see everything turned out correct for you and your repairs.

Robert R.
Olean, NY
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Yes I will
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/03/2018

I happy to hear that you were happy with our service.  We love that our loyal customers take the time to fill out our survey and rate us a 5star facility.

GE
Gail E.
Salamanca, NY
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2018 Category: Service
good experience
The service was on time, professional and friendly.

Thank you for rating our new facility 5 stars!  We value all of our customers and appreciate the time you take to fill out our survey.  We look forward to helping you with any and all of your future Hyundai needs.

Ruth R.
Kane, PA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Steve and Rick were wonderful. They kept trying until they found the problem with my car.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  It makes us happy when we can make our customers happy by finding and fixing their concerns.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Dennis H.
Pleasantville, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Very accommodating and prompt. Started vehicle work on time and finished quickly.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  I am glad you are pleased with our new facility, we sure are!

Thank you 5 stars!

KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. I am glad you are pleased with our new facility, we sure are!

Thank you 5 stars!

KF
Kathleen F.
Westfield, NY
05/30/2018 Category: Service
oil change and tires
Love the new shop and the people are so courteous.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

It was great to share our new facility with you, as well as, having the opportunity to work with you.  It makes us happy when our customers are happy.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

David H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
New , friendly, efficient = The Place to Go !
I was greeted for my service appointment with friendly efficiency. My experience in the waiting room was comfortable and appropriate. I had a small reset problem with my mileage warning for my next oil change taken care of, when it was not done at the Shults Ford Garage a few weeks ago. People were kind and considerate. I spoke with Michael Butterfield socially in the waiting room. It's always nice to see Mike. (I have bought two vehicles from him.) Thank you, new Hyundai garage for your service and a good experience !
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate your loyalty to Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.

Alvin B.
Frewsburg, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2018 Category: Service
I am Happy with Shults Hyundai
This was my first visit to the new Shults Hyundai on Fairmont Ave for Service and State Inspection on my 2012 Elantra. They have ample parking and a nice showroom and a nice waiting area. They had free coffee and a snack , as well as a nice TV. The service went well and the bill was not exorbitant. I decided to buy a service plan which covered most of the bill. I'm not a big fan of service plans, but if I take advantage of what is covered, it should work out OK. The service took about two hours which was a little long, but I didn't mind drinking more coffee and eating more snacks while I waited. I was glad to see they they sill give you a free car wash.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the compliments!  We appreciate all of our loyal Hyundai customers.  I would like you to be aware that we are working on efficiency in our new service department to be able to get vehciles completed in a timely manner.

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Fast, friendly, and easy process for any service needed!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  Thank you for the kind words and the 5-stars!

RT
Richard T.
Ruskin, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
friendly, got me in and out in a reasonable time.
They kept me informed of what was being done with my car.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

When Shults Hyundai customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  Thank you for the 5-stars!

LK
Lana K.
Lakewood, NY
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service above average
Detail service needs work as the 2017 Tucson was excellent for outside but inside detailing was rushed and not completed as dash and consol was not cleaned. Had to do myself.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey and giving us 5-stars!  We value your oppinion.  Thank you for the advise. We use all comments as a learning tool to get better.

SZ
Stacey Z.
Lakewood, NY
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I like to be able to wait for my car to be serviced.
I like to be able to wait for my car to be serviced. The wait area is very comfortable & appointments are not booked so close together that the wait time is unbearable.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for rating us a 5 star facility.  Our goal is to WOW! all of our customers with our customer service skills. Thank you for being a loyal Shults Hyundai customer.

Autumn M.
2005 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Service review
see previous page
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/13/2018

Good morning,  Being it is Sunday I can’t dig into your concerns until we open Monday morning. Once I speak to the advisor that helped you I will be sure to respond with answers to your concerns.  Please know we will do all we can to assist you with any of your concerns. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

We look forward to you coming back in today so we can look at your vehicle, as well as, to show you our beautiful new facility.  I have already discussed your desires on your new vehicle of choice.

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust and to assist you in your vehicle needs..

Kenneth B.
Mayville, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Car
Glod people to worm with
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for being a loyal Shults Hyundai customer.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and rating us as a 5-star facility.