Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.64286/5Overall Rating 2.64286/5rating 2.64286rating 2.64286rating 2.64286

GS
Gayle S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff, Showroom Waiting Area, and Service!!
A very pleasant auto-service experience!! The staff is very personable and knowledgeable, which
are huge pluses!! Would highly recommend both Sales and Service at this Hyundai dealership!!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and to rate us as a 5 star facility. We weigh our success as a dealership on the happiness of our customers.  We look forward to helping you in the future with all of your vehicle needs.

AH
Ainsley H.
Olean, NY
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai warranty
You guys are great
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We love to see the word "GREAT" in customer surveys.  That means we are doing our job correctly.  Thank you for the kinds words.

Sinclairville, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Took my car in fast. Work was also done fast.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I am glad your experience was a postivie one.  When our customers are happy we are happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

PC
Priscilla C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Air Bag Recall Service
I inquired about this recall when I had an oil change & inspection in September and was told it would be after the 1st of the year before parts were available. Was impressed to get a call so quickly that I could come in to have the service done. Great job! I feel much safer for having it done. Again quick, efficient and courteous service.
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out our survey.  When are customers are happy, we know we are doing a good job here at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.  We look forward to years of helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

BC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They have always treated me with the most respect and got my car done and out as soon as possible. Great crew.
Clean waiting area, Friendly service and love my car so want the best to attend it.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 star rating,

ST
Samuel T.
Warren, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
When I found out about the part recall on my vehicle, I was able to get in quickly for service. I love that the new facility is closer to me and significantly easier to get too. All staff were pleasant
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, it means alot to us.  I am happy to hear your experience at our new facility was a pleasant experience.  That means we are doing our job as it was intended... that is to make sure all of our customers are satisfied with us and leave happy!

Thank you again and we look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

Ashville, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
In & out in less than a hour
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Your kind words and your time to fill out our survey are much appreciated.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 stars!

ME
Matthew E.
Frewsburg, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The all around service was great!
I was happy with everything. If I had any suggestion, it would be the my inspection was up less then a week from when I picked up the vehicle. This is technically no ones fault, but I would think that is something that would be checked when replacing the entire motor. Maybe it is not. I also had the check engine light come on this weekend, I will bringing the vehicle in today to see what the issue is and that would be my only suggestion. All in all I am very happy assuming this check engine light is nothing.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  I am glad we were able to earn your 5 star rating.  It was a pleasure to talk with you this morning and to also be able to accomodate you today regarding your check engine light and to also answer your question as to why we were unable to do the inspection at that time.  We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs.

Sincerely,

Mayville, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
This car
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for filling out our surgery. I will call you Monday so I can understand or help you with any of your concerns. Three stars is failing for us at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.  I would like to ask what we could have done to earn your 5 stars.  I will talk to you soon.  Have a great rest of your weekend.

Bemus Point, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
4stars
Convenient to my work place
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate all customer comments. We are always working on being a 5 star facility and all surveys help us accomplish that goal.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

Bemus Point, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Resolution
Kim at Shults Hyundai followed up the results to my survey. We were able to discuss the issues and have been able to come to a resolution. Kim was very understanding and professional in our conversation. She is an asset to the businesss.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
relocation
I preferred the previous Hyundai location. It was much more convenient location.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

It looks like you were pleased with our service; however, liked the location on Washington street.  Please remember if you need us to pick your vehicle up for you and drop it off to help with convenience we would be more then happy to accomodate you.

KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

It was great talking with you Joellen.  I am glad we are able to accomodate you with any inconvienience the move may have caused you.  Thank you for retaking our survey. We look forward to helping you.

BC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Birdie C.
I love my car and have had great service as per needed. Never had a problem other than general maintenance.
Great people also.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

HP
Herbert P.
Fredonia, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Always personal, professional treatment!
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

When our customers leave us happy we are happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Gerry, NY

Kathleen F.
Westfield, NY
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The people
Took car in for a tire problem and my oil change and tire rotation. They got me right in. Found the problem with the tire and did service and was out of there in an hour. Not to mention they got me an appointment on the following day that I had called them. Will continue to do business there.
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

When our customers leave our new facility happy, it makes us happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rating us as a 5-star Hyundai dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

TW
Theodore W.
Grand Valley, PA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Blower Switch
Switch works like new again.Think more care or better tools should be available to remove panel trim.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Good morning and thank you for filling out our survey.  I am glad your issue was resolved with your switch and your blower is now fuctioning as it should.  I did check with our technicians outback regarding the tools used and we do use the most up to date Hyundai certified tools and technics.  Removing trim panels are always a very tedious job.

MY
Michael Y.
Dewittville, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Organized. Efficient service.
Service dept was ready for my appointment and has me back on the road promptly as promised.
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We value our customers as much as we value their time.  We look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs now and in the future.

BK
Baldur K.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient and quality service
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey and rating us as a 5 start facility. We value all of our customers and their comments.

KL
Karen L.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael B. Is always in business when I arrive 🤣
I had a positive experience at hyndai while waiting for my car being serviced🤗🤗. One gentleman assist me with this remote, Michael and I always have chat when I come in the building. And while at front desk going over my intake for oilchange)/6 mths. CK.up, Kim said be waiting 2 hrs. Because of recall part. I actually waited 2.5 hrs. With SPA included in service PKG. That was a very nice perk/gesture at Hyandai😁

09/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael B. Is always in business when I arrive 🤣
The personal touch and smiles 😁
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always strive to make all of our customers feel welcome and comfortable at our facility.  I would like to extend an appology with giving your vehicle a detail for your appointment taking longer then expected.  Please give us a call so we can arrange this for you.

Your Hyundai friend,

Allegany, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable prices and friendly employees in service department
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey and rating Shults Hyundai of Lakewood as a 5 start facility.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.