SA
Sarah A.
Rushville, IN
02/04/2019
Very shady/sketchy business
I got the VIN off an eclipse they had for sale after I asked the salesman about the car TWICE and he told me this car had NO issues! I paid for my bank to pull a full carfax report on this vehicle and I was stunned to discover that this eclipse had been in a TOTAL LOSS ACCIDENT AND HAS A REBUILT TITLE. Simmons automotive was unwilling to be forthcoming with this information and when I called them back about it they said the car was "built to be sold at tax time." Whatever that means...

Josic S.
01/09/2019
Home town care
They work on your car like its there own they have a love for there cars from and oil change to an Body fix at the end of the day they dont need you to come back but you walk in Welcome

Marian H.
Spiceland, IN
06/12/2018
Great Service, fair prices
We won't go anywhere else.

AD
Amy D.
12/06/2017
Very disappointing
My husband took our van to have the tires rotated and an alignment. They called and told him that a tie rod end was bad and that it would be $214. He told them not to do anything and that he would call them back. My husband called them later and they said that they had already done the work...without our consent! The owner said they would "only" charge us $170 because we had not agreed to the work. When questioned, he blamed us because we don't give him enough work and we should be happy that it "on;y cost that much" to get a new part put on. Just a terrible way to treat customers. You don't just put parts on vehicles without communicating with the customer. I would give 0 stars if I could.

TC
Tena C.
07/27/2016
Great business
My family has used Simmons Automotive for a long time. 2 transmissons and many repair jobsj.
We would not go anywhere else. James, Tina and staff are great. Always there to help get your vehicle fixed

KT
Kelly T.
02/18/2016
A reliable mechanic DOES exist!
I've been taking my car here for years. They do great work, they don't "fix" things that' don't need fixed. Fantastic service at a fair price. I have recommended Simmons to a few people who have all had the same experience.

Carl C.
09/21/2015
Right service for the right problem
Have been a customer for 19 years and always have had the right service for the right problem from Simmons

LC
Larry C.
Wilkinson, IN
GMC Savana Special
08/30/2015
The place was good at one time
When ask to find and fix the brake/power sterling leak it wasn't done had to bring it back and show where it was leaking my last 3 visit here i have had to bring back after it was fix , my van or work truck. Not sure what mech. is working on my stuff but not happy with the work lately

Scott S.

CP
Carolyn P.
Kia Sorento
08/12/2015
Great service and reasonably priced!
Simmons did the same work that was to be done by the dealership, but at considerably lower cost. Saved me about $1000. Professional and great to work with!

Dan C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2015
Good People & Honesty.
Always dependable, you can count on the Simmon's Family!

KN
Kim N.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/24/2015
Love this family ran auto maint. garage in Greenfield
Simmons do everything you ask and answer all of your questions and they don't repair what does not need repaired. I very much trust them for my repairs.

Ron W.
Knightstown, IN
07/23/2015
you can actually fix our junk
repair job feels great

AC
Amit C.
Toledo, OH
07/22/2015
Best service: deserves 5 stars
People here are welcoming and trustworthy.
I am totally satisfy by their service. They don't charge much as well. :)

Dustin S.
Carthage, IN
Chevrolet Silverado
07/14/2015
Customer service
Appreciate email reminders for next service. Good, honest customer service. They fix the problem, not hunt for something else to fix and tack onto the bill.

Krista M.
Nissan Armada
06/25/2015
oil change
They do great work, time efficient and comparable cost. Simmons is always my first choice.

Brett M.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/17/2015
Always fast, friendly, and reliable.
They always do get the job done right and don't charge you a ton.

Rick R.
05/28/2015
Dependable
Simmons Automotive has been servicing our vehicles for more than 30 years. We can always count on excellent care for our vehicles.

Charla B.
05/28/2015
People & Service
I always bring my cars to Simmons for any work that needs completed. Great service, convenient, and the people make all the difference! Thank You!

Richard H.
Honda Accord
05/07/2015
I live in Greenwood and go all the way to Simmons in Greenfield for their excellent service, friendly staff, honesty, and reasonable pricing. I completely trust them and wouldn't dream of going elsewhere.