ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (18)

Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5rating 3.3888889rating 3.3888889
Overall Rating 2.2222244/5Overall Rating 2.2222244/5rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244

GG
Gary G.
Lebanon, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Could have done much better
My vehicle was in for almost 3-weeks to repair a factory defect with the sunroof. When I returned to pick up my vehicle, the inside was excessively dirty with oily, black hand prints on the ceiling and sidewalks. The dealership did agree to do a complete vehicle detail, but they could have done a better job the first time around
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feed back. I will be in touch with you to discuss your concerns further.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Mistake
I dropped my car off on a Monday night for Tuesday service. Tuesday I received a call saying that parts needed to be ordered and that my car would be ready Wednesday. Wednesday I received a call saying that the part warehouse sent the right part for the wrong side of the car and that it would be another day (Thursday). On Thursday I received THE SAME CALL stating that the right part had come in for the wrong side of the car. I can understand a mistake once, but TWICE on the same thing? I ended up getting my car back on Friday. We received a ‚Äúfree‚ÄĚ shock mount for the trouble. This part ranges from $50-$60 at Advance Auto. I was expecting a bit more for a week‚Äôs worth of inconvenience.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the feed back. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns further.

Jerry L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
NO OPIONION
ALREADY MADE MY COMMENTS
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I will be calling you to discuss your concerns further.

Farmington, NH
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Not great service.
Took way to long for a simple service. Wished they didn't wash my car, it looked terrible and dirty after.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

My apologies for you recent service visit. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns.

AH
Ann H.
Somersworth, NH
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Not trustworthy
I have said all there is to say in the feedback section of which has taken - Again - far too much of my time.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

My apologies for your recent service with us. The tire was noted upon state inspection that it had severe damage to the wheel and the tire. The relation of the damage on the wheel correlated with the damage on the tire. This damage could have been caused by a number of things, including hitting a curb or pot holes. Under absolutely no circumstance would any of our employees do damage to any customers vehicle to make a sale. In regards to your concern with the gas door being left open, the oil change sticker not being installed, and the complimentary wash. This is unacceptable. We pride ourselves in performing dealership quality work. As with anything there is always room for human error but that is no excuse. We will be taking your feedback and using it to work even harder to make sure we continue to provide excellent service and that this never happens again. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns further. Thank you again for your feedback and business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2018 Category: Service
We paid for our oil change on our Santa Fe, and when we got home, the filter was new, but the oil was dirty and 1/2 quart low, as if it was never changed. Had to call manager, Evan, he took care of it the next day. Will we have to check every time we go in?
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Again my apologies for your first service visit with us. If there is anything that I can do for you moving forward please let me know.

Susan S.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Much too long to do routine service and plug a nail hole in a tire.
No communications
Shawn F A. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was not an enjoyable experience. Please let us know how we can better serve you in the future. Thank you!

CF
Cameron F.
Somersworth, NH
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Poor experience
-1: Inspection was estimated at 40 min, took 2.5 hours
-1: Inspection was not able to determine a faulty component
-1: Technician broke the tabs on one of my panels which no longer seats correctly
- 1: Technician got grease all over my interior
+1: i was not charged for inconclusive diag
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Someone will reach out to you shortly.

Milton, NH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Watch out for ridiculous service advice.
Everything is legit but watch out for silly service attempts like battery terminal cleaning ?
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for your feedback. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

We have reached out to this customer to address their concerns and have not heard back. We value all of our customers for life and value all feed back good or bad. We will always do our best to take care of all of our customers and will do whatever we can to make sure our customers are satisfied.

Berwick, ME
08/02/2017 Category: Service
Recall for seat belt anchor
Two 15 minute recall items took two hours!
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

My apologies that your service took an extended amount of time. The two recalls we performed on your vehicle were recall 946 under body corrosion treatment which the estimated wait time is 45-1 hour. And recall 160 seat belt pretensioner inspection which the estimated wait time is 15-20 minutes. With the wash the total service should have taken an estimated 1 hour and 35 minutes. Again I apologize that your service took longer the estimated. I will certainly be in touch with you to discuss this further as we know everyones time is valuable.

Lee, NH
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2017 Category: Service
Long wait time...
I made an appointment for an inspection and oil change. It was suggested that I have my tires rotated too. I had my two kids with me, expecting a short visit. After waiting an hour, I was told they couldn't rotate my tires because of wear and I'd need 2 new tires before winter. I just got 2 new tires earlier this year. Filter changes (cabin and engine air), fuel injector service and new wipers were recommended. I was there for over 2 1/2 hours and it cost me over $300. Morning talk shows were on the TV with no escape. Content was fairly inappropriate. When one shoe came on, I brought the kids outside to avoid them hearing the topic. The waiting room was packed with all eyes glued to the TV so I did not feel comfortable asking to change the channel. It's advertised that the waiting area is kid friendly but it's not when there's a ton of adults in there. They used to have a kids room that I brought my kids to, but the remodel eliminated this feature. Next time I'd like to be asked if I had time to wait nearly 3 hours with 2 kids in tow and maybe a head's up that wipers would cost over $40. We have been going here for service for about 13 years.
Shawn F A. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

I'm sorry to hear that you're recent visit was not a great experience. Please let us know how we can make this right.

2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Oil changes take WAY too long.
My last 2 experiences have not been very good. Your scheduling and work process needs improvements. However, I know the Techs do good work .
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly use it to improve the service we provide to our customers. My apologies if you felt the service took and extended period of time. Along with the our oil change service we always perform a full multi point inspection and safety check of the vehicle. We want to make sure our customers are leaving knowing that their vehicle is going to remain safe and reliable. The complementary wash at the end of each service does take an additional ten minutes. Total estimated wait to complete an oil and filter change with a full multi point inspection and complementary wash is 45 minutes to an hour. We can certainly skip the complementary wash and multi point inspection if you would prefer to expedite the process for you in the future. Thank you again and we value you as a customer for life. If there is anything I can do to make sure you are completely satisfied with the service we provide, please never hesitate to ask.

PD
Peter D.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Not so great this visit
The work completed but not properly. The van needed to go back to be repaired properly had van for second visit no work completed they realized neede to order a part. I am going back for third visit for same repair. Frustrated, inconvience and annoyed!!!
Shawn F A. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 03/25/2017

I understand your frustration and we will make this right. We are currently waiting for the OEM pump from Hyundai. We truly appreciate you as a customer for life and I'm sorry the inconvenience this has caused.

Jane A.
Milton, NH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory visit! After years of positive service we are very dissapointed.
All explained at the beginning of this survey! I have based by my answers on this visit only. After years of service we would still recommend this location unless this experience is repeated. We have yet to resolve my light problem.
Shawn F A. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 01/26/2017

Due to the rear bumper being damaged from a rear end impact, the plate light assemblies are unable to attach properly. The proper fix would be to replace the rear bumper since the plate lights are located in the rear bumper. I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment and would like to help in any way we can.

Danielle W.
Wells, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2016 Category: Service
revisit
brought the car back and the problem was identified and fixed. we are back on good terms again.

11/10/2016 Category: Service
problem not fixed
another appointment for saturday hopefully it gets resolved
Chadwick D. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 11/11/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday so that we can resolve your issue.

PD
Peter D.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
10/25/2016 Category: Service
I know each time I bring in the van an expensive repair will be necessary. I would like to bring it in for a routine maintence check and just pay for that service.
The garage is onmy way to work and the work is done on time.
Chadwick D. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We certainly do not want to make you feel like you are being oversold, but at the same time it is our responsibility to let you know that there are issues with your vehicle. Customer safty and comfort are important to us.

AF
Azar F.
Exeter, NH
2000 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2016 Category: Service
Careless
Good customer service. Quality job
Chadwick D. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/03/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Hopefully we can exceed your expectations at your next visit.

Bonita S.
09/23/2016 Category: Service
?
?
Chadwick D. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/23/2016

Thank you for filling out our survey. We certainly want to get the noise corrected for you. I would like for our technician to take a ride with you so we find the noise that you are hearing. Please let me know know when we would be able to do this.

DO
Debra O.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Nice Place To Visit.
The staff is friendly and very courteous.
Chadwick D. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/16/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We will put a note in our system so that we will know every time you come in that you want synthetic oil.

Saman S.
Durham, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2016 Category: Service
Not Friendly
I was told to go there for an issue with all Hyundai cars but they didn't have the proper piece and told me receiving it would take from 2-3 weeks up to 2-3 month. With this precision in work, I'm really worried about myself driving this car
Matthew R., District Parts & Service Manager from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Somone will be in touch with you about what happened with your visit.