Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5rating 3.3888889rating 3.3888889
Overall Rating 2.2222244/5Overall Rating 2.2222244/5rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244

RZ
Ronald Z.
Durham, NH
10/09/2019 Category: Service
I previously had a bad experience and I spoke with the service manager Ian Cavanaugh and he totally explained what the problem was and corrected the situation and allowed me to explain my thoughts and side and I gave an appointment on Friday to do the service as requested and everything is fine with Hyundai again. Because honestly it’s the second vehicle I purchased from them and my next car will also be a Hyundai with this type of customer service. Thank you Ian for reaching out and reassuring me!

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Rip off
Read above statement!!!!
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

We have coupons on our website and run specials every month including a valpack 419.95 service.  $34.95 is standard for this area with the oil and filter used for your vehicle.  Please check our website and if we have our correct email we email specials to all our customers every month.  I apologize for your inconvenience

IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

**Typo valpack $19.95

IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Kathy for taking the time to re score your survey.  very much appreciated and looking forward to seeing you Friday.  Thank you for giving us a second chance to make this situation right.

JN
John N.
Farmington, NH
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Elantra tire pressure problem rescore
Excellent follow-up to initial problem with tire pressure display. Service manager authorized a "loaner" while car was worked on...problem discovered and fixed in less than 24 hours. I am very happy with the friendly, prompt and efficient customer service, which deserves top marks.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, cleanliness
They still have work to do on a tire pressure display problem that they thought they had fixed. I have faith they will solve it, and will update this review at that time. Apart from that, the dealership/service is staffed by friendly folks and is very clean and comfortable, if waiting is required.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Management is involved and will make sure service manager sees this through and that the repair is complete.

IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to rescore us with 5 STARS!!!
We really appreciate you giving us a second chance and making the issue right. Thanks John

JV
June V.
Acton, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Failed Inspection
Somersworth Hyundai did a great job on replacing my right control arm.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
I cannot answer most of these questions for my inspection is on Friday 6th
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you June for Giving us a chance at repairing your vehicle.  OUr technicians went above and beyond to assist you on this concern with the control arm.  We were able to safely remove your control arm that the other shop have welding in do to a broken bolt in the subframe.  Most shops would not be able to do these types of repairs, due to the exteme difficulty.  WIth a little extra effor on our part we were able to save yoiur subframe and replace only the part that you orginally needed.  we would appreciate you taking the time to rescore us with 5 stars.  Any score lower is considered failing in the car business, and i dont think we failed you.  Thank you June for letting us assist you, I know this was stressful for you.  we appreciate your business

Springvale, ME
Recall Work
Great service. Staff is always friendly. But no one called me to let me know my car was done
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

We apoligize if we did not meet your expectations. Our normally stay proactive when notifiying customers, exceeding customers time.  we apoliize if this did not happen, I will review this with my team, as we read every survey and take this seriously.  Thank you for your time and honesty

North Berwick, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service, quality work but longer than expected
Oil change and tire rotation took almost 1.5 hours with an appointment. Good value for the service, just longer than expected. 5 stars for the great service department's customer service.

Good value
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  In the car business any score below 5 stars is a failing grade.  It is unfortunate that it is this way, I would kindly ask if could take the time to rescore your survey if you were satisfied and give us 5 stars.  We review every survey and we take what customer think of their experience seriously.  If you were happy with your experience we would appreciate your help, Thank you for your time.

IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you Mr. Wykstra for taking the time to rescore us with 5 stars.  The survey system is tough and we really appreciate that.  My name is Ian Cavanaugh and I am the Service Manager.  Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Next service or repairs need please ask for me and I will return the favor.  Thank you!! We truly appreciate this.

Dover, NH
08/01/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Our Team appreciates your feedback. Management reviews every survey.  We will never improve if we do not know our flaws.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey honestly and we hope that you will return for future service.  In the car business any survey less than 5 stars is failing.  If their is anything we can do to correct your experience please contact Ian Cavavanaugh our Service Manager.  He is more than happy to assit you.  Thank you for your time

PG
Phyllis G.
York, ME
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Phyl
N
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We apoligize if our team did not review work performed with you during check out. Reviewing the multi-point inspection and recomendations from our team is part of our process during check out.  We will reach out to Mrs. Giordano and answer any questions she might have with her service.  Thank you for your feedback.

Rochester, NH
2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Somersworth Hyundia
I have been a customer for many years. My vehicle has been very dependable. I have watched the price of my vehicle jump in price. When it is time for me to purchase another vehicle I don’t think I will be able to afford it. There has been a couple of times when the service department stressed that some work had to be done which did not have to be done. I too have worked in the auto industry and know about up selling and making quotas. Overall I do like the facility and I do continue to go there.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We apoligize for your inconvience.  We appreciate you informing us on the Ladies bathroom situation. The Service Manager has installed a handle for the ladies room stall door so it does close properly now. We also are looking into getting cover lids for our coffee cups so customers can take a to-go cup of coffee or tea.  we appreciate your honest review. we cannot improve our level of service without feedback from our clientele.  Thank you!!

Dover, NH
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Not overly impressed
Save your money! I have bought two brand new off the lot vehicles from them in the past 10 years, Brand new one every five, and both vehicles have had major recalls and major malfunction’s that were covered under warranty but should never have been in issue if the quality of these vehicles were what the company states they are. Not impressed
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your feed back. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns further.

Barrington, NH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Overall ok. Wait time slow... Still not sure about service techs but sales staff is professional and accommodating as is service manager
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for you feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

RD
Raymond D.
Rochester, NH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tired of Constantly Going Back
Would like to see much better quality control and more understanding of the customers frustrations.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Someone will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns further.

TF
The F.
Brookfield, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
It used to be great. It is now average
I have been a customer for many years and I find that recently I am not appreciated as such
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for you feedback. I will be in touch with you shortly in regards to you concerns.

John C.
Somersworth, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
x
x
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for you feed back. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns further.

PS
Peter S.
Parsonsfield, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/26/2018 Category: Service
willingness to do everything humanly possible to resolve any and all issues
Walked us (gently and respectfully for our age group of 70's) from what we did not like thru receiving the boxed replacement, its contents, the application booklet, the carefully designated "L" and "R" dots, the pre-cleaning for the replacement set after the other was removed and finally the buffing away any fingerprints etc. from the application process. Gave us more patience and time then we had asked for... and for which we are extremely grateful... replacement set looks great, fits well, and visually complements our new Kona! Evan was just great!!

12/26/2018 Category: Service
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR....
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR AS IT MAY COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

My apologies for your recent service with us. I did reach out to you on Saturday however I did not get a return call. I will be reaching back out to you to set a time to inspect the vehicle.

ST
Seldin T.
Sanbornville, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Average
Average service
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will be reaching out to your shortly to dicuss your concerns further.

GG
George G.
ME
08/09/2018 Category: Service
not great
not great
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns further.

David M.
Rockton, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I think the wait time for service could be a little shorter
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for you feedback. My apologies if the wait time was greater then expected. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Springvale, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Need improvement
I stated earlier that I received the wrong month on inspection sticker. I now have to go back to have it fixed and dealership is out of my way as I live in ME.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

My apologies for the inconvenience. I will be reaching out to you to resolve your concerns.

Jody T.
Somersworth, NH
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Expensive maintainance and repairs
Cost to service at retail dealers is to expensive. Price for some OEM parts is outrageous, especially when unable to replace with aftermarket item due to no availability.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for you feedback. We do our best to stay competitive with our parts and service pricing. As we know OEM parts can be more expensive we always try to give our customers both options if there is a cheaper part available on the market. My apologies there was not an after market option available for your vehicle. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

North Berwick, ME
05/07/2018 Category: Service
???????
Talk the talk but do not walk the walk
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

My apologies for your recent service with us. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns.