Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5rating 3.3888889rating 3.3888889
Overall Rating 2.2222244/5Overall Rating 2.2222244/5rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Service wait could be a bit better.
In the past with any service Hyundai issues, I've ignored the dealership because of service price gouging and poor customer service. It seems management has moved in. Better. Service price quotes reasonable. Kevin always outperforms In service. Kaitlyn also is very knowledgable and helpful.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We take every survey seriously and it is the little things that make or break a great experience. Our advisors need to make sure they are actively listening to every customer's request.  Management will use this experience as an example to help better our overall customer service.  Thank you

SG
Sheridan G.
Northwood, NH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai experience
This car was purchased as certified where we ended up having the front brakes replaced due to a sticking brake caliper? My impression of certified is that the vehicle has been thoroughly inspected for any issues. After discussions with the dealer, we still ended up paying over $500 extra for this car where this issue should have been caught by service technicians.

Steven S.
Portland, ME
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Service was acceptable
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business Steve!!

Acton, ME
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Accurate initial analysis of work to be done. No surprises. All work was done correctly.

Judith W.
Dover, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful staff and true care given to the customers
It is a nine and only this rating because I always leave room for improvement. Any manager understands this rating it is mostly for leave each employee room for improvement. Always leave room for improvement.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We appreciate your Honesty, Unfortunitley Hyundai and all manufactures strive for 5 stars.  No one department is perfect, but we as a dealership give it our best shot every day. I would kindly ask if you did not have any concerns with the service that you would mind re-scoring the survey.  unfortunately in Hyundai's  eyes 4 out of 5 stars is not 80% (or B average, like school) it is failing. any score below a 4.5 out of 5 is a failing grade. Manufactures do not score them accordingly.  If you would take the time to re-score i would much appreciate it. Thank you for your input and time.

Ian Cavanaugh
Somersworth Hyundai

Jeffery D.
Sanbornville, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
questionable service
I brought my 2018 Santa Fe for inspection and a warranty recall, during the visit I was informed that my tires should be rotated because of mileage. I agreed to the up charge and waited for the vehicle. It was clean and looked washed. I was happy with service until I checked my tire pressure monitor and saw that the tire pressures were exactly where they were before the service. The left side tires were at 36 and the rights were at 41 which is where they were before the service so I do not believe the tires were rotated. Other than paying for a service I didn't receive I was satisfied with the service visit.

Tuftonboro, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
Whoever washed my car did not do a very good job. Other than that, I love the service and the people there.

Deborah W.
Dover, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Solid, experienced service team
The folks at the service desk are the same year after year. They know their customers, communicate well with them and the technicians, and do their jobs well. When I arrive at the desk, I know I will be taken care of. Thank you.

KK
Kathleen K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly. Professional
They work well with the customer.

2012 Hyundai Tucson

Cleofas Z.
North Berwick, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, but cost higher than expected.
Alignment of wheels very expensive.

Lauris S.
New Durham, NH
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, always easy to get an appointment.
Salesmen leave a lot to be desired. Once you have bought the car, they don’t bother to speak or say good day. Service dept, great.

Newmarket, NH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/21/2019 Category: Service
They treated us fairly/honest dealership
We are very happy with the service at Somersworth Hyundai

Donald W.
North Berwick, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/05/2019 Category: Service

Jamie M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The service time was very polite and friendly. They explained everything and were forthcoming with all information.

PL
Peter L.
Hudson, NH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Never disappointed service
Excellent communication and service. Good coffee too. Would have been a five star with donuts. But the free car wash after service is a nice touch.

Darryl C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Comfy
The waiting area is very comfortable I had a hard time staying awake

SR
PRICE WAS TO HUGH

Alisa M.
Ossipee, NH
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Dog crap in waiting area! And there was no dog around.
Dealership and service people were fine but lack of cleanliness in waiting room area caused me to get dog poop all over my micheal kors purse which I had set on the floor between my legs managed to avoid stepping in it but by the Time I realized this happened I was already pulling away from the dealership as I put my purse on the seat of my car noticed it had got on my pants and in my car on floor and my leather seats.. I called the service Dept where I was and explained and they offered to do nothing but say they were sorry... unprofessional they could’ve offered a free cleaning to my car or allowed me to use items to clean my car because I had a hr drive home because I choose to drive an hr to them instead of a closer dealer...