Karen B.
10/13/2017
Way overpriced compared to competitors
Not sure why there are so many 5 stars. My entire experience with the shop made an already frustrating situation miserable.
They are WAYY over priced. I saw the good reviews on yelp and got my car towed there when it broke down. 3 days later they called and told me I need a new fuel pump and battery and were going to charge me 780$. In a hurry to get my car back I agreed.
After I agreed I called JT Auto and Firestone. Jt Auto quoted me around 400$ parts and labor and Firestone 500$ parts and labor. I cannot encourage you enough to check out JT Auto before throwing away money at Sooter's.
The lady at Sooter's I spoke to on the phone mentioned they were going to look at why the check engine light was on. I never heard back on that and when my car was FINALLY ready to be picked up, 7 days later now, they told my totally was 997$. Apparently, they took it upon themselves to turn off the check engine light by switching spark plugs. Which an extra 200$ to switch spark plugs is absolutely absurd and I didn't even give them permission to do it.
When you have car troubles you are usually in a desperate situation and want the fastest cheapest remedy. Neither of which you are going to find at Sooter's. I genuinely feel like I was taken advantage of and want to do everything I can to make sure no one else has to deal with this awful establishment.

DAVID P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/24/2016
Honest service
Straitforward, honest service. You can have confidence in their service.

NW
Nanette W.
Ford Club Wagon
11/23/2016 Category: Service
Nanette said she has been using this business for years and she trusts them. She said they are honest and they do good work.

JN
Jennifer N.
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said she likes the work at this business and was pleased with the service. She said she feels things could have gone smoother in the beginning. She would recommend them for service.

TR
Tony R.
Chevrolet El Camino
11/20/2016 Category: Service
Tony said the business did a really good job.

Andrea M.
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Andrea said the service was done quickly and her vehicle is working fine. The staff at this business was friendly and very professional.

GJ
GARY J.
11/17/2016
94 Nissan
Excellent service, fair prices and honest

SL
SCOTT L.
Lexus SC 300
11/12/2016
Friendly, Efficient, Effective
Needed a Master Brake Cylinder after an accident. They took great care of me and my car.

Dean S.
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Dean said the business did him a favor because he had a last minute brake problem. He didn't have to wait to get in. They fixed his problem and he was on his way. They are reliable and honest.

NH
Nate H.
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Nate said they were not quick but they took time to explain what they were doing. They gave him a lot of important information. He was pleased.

Mark G.
Toyota Pickup
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Mark said the business always does exceptional work and he frequently recommends them to others.

Courtney W.
Volvo S70
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Courtney said this business always takes good care of her. They're super honest and friendly and she appreciates how they are attentive to what needs immediate attention with her vehicle. She loves how they're local and the staff consists of awesome guys.

HD
HAOKUN D.
Nissan Murano
11/03/2016
Professional, fair price
Scheduled oil change and brakes inspection. Very professional. Solved my problem perfectly. Very fair pricing. Will use their service forever.

MEL S.
11/01/2016
Sooter's Service
I have 2 cars. One is a 1988 Camero IRockZ. Sooter's has maintained this vehicle since 1988. I wouldn't trust her or my latest vehicle to anyone else. Thanks Sooter's!

Kent S.
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Kent said this business always gets their stuff done quickly and they do the work correctly.

CHRIS H.

AUDREY H.
Kia Rondo
10/14/2016
Amazing customer service!
They took care of my car and the lady at the front desk was more than just nice to me. I was there for a while waiting for my car and wittiness more then just great customer service... customer after customer she acknowledged them by name and even had a few customers just swing by to say hello. She treated everyone the same and had an upbeat attitude the whole time I was there. She even offered me a ride. I would highly recommend this place and will be back should my cat need it again :)

SF
Steve F.
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Steve said this business has good reasonable prices. They don't try to fix what is not broken and they do a good job.

CN
Cassandra N.
Honda Element
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Cassandra said she is happy with the service she receives from this business. She trusts their judgment and they do not try to sell her things she does not need.

EW
Erich W.
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Erich said they are so busy that he could not get the appointment he wanted. Other than that, everything was fine.