LG
Lorna G.
Bronx, NY
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Lorna said that she's been going there for 4-6 years. They do a great job.

PB

Elliot F.
Chrysler 300
04/03/2021
Great job as always
The team at Soundview are terrific in every way. They are responsive, patient and do great automotive work. Always with a smile and a fair price. We have been loyal customers since 1992 and have never been disappointed! Thank you!
RP
Ralph & Peter P. from Soundview Service Center responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to help and appreciate your long term patronage

Jose C.
Bronx, NY
04/01/2021
👍👍👍👍👍
The young lady at the front desk with beautiful eyes took great took great care of nd and the service was perfect .

GG
Gisele G.
Larchmont, NY
03/31/2021
Efficiency and knowledgeable.
I stopped by for gas, Eric the attendant was helpful once before by putting air in my tires, I asked about an oil change he told me to go inside. Once inside, I met this knowledgeable young woman (Jess) who knew about cars it was impressive.
This business has been around for over 40 years, Jess’ grandfather’s, now her dad is there and Jess has been around it working there for a while.
My oil was changed while I waited.
They definitely got my business and I already told my friend who’d be going there next week.
I love family businesses their reputation and hard work relies on it.
I left a place that was run by an honest man (Brian)who worked with his father...due to the sale of their business I lost my place. I am glad that I found my new place. Gisele

Anthony B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Anthony's wife. She said they did what they had to in a timely matter and a good price.

HR
Helen R.
03/27/2021
Fast, friendly and reliable service at Soundview!
Our family has been taking our cars to Soundview for years - Ralph and his team take I’m good care of our cars and have gone above and beyond for us many times. Highly recommend!

LP
Loretta P.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Loretta said the business didn't make them wait a long time and took care of the vehicle's issues although the price was a little high for them.

VC
Victor C.
Yonkers, NY
03/12/2021
Everything is simple they tell you what’s wrong with your vehicle and don’t try to push you to get the work from them.
G guy go go in he B no

SP
Samantha P.
Acura TL
03/05/2021
Excellent!
Every time I need a service done with my car or need something fixed they are always there to help! Fantastic work! Very sweet and honest!

AF
Amanda F.
Harrison, NY
03/03/2021
Excellent service.
Very happy and pleased with how professional and quick my service was

Jerry S.
New Rochelle, NY
Dodge Ram Wagon
03/03/2021
Excellent diagnostics/work and fair prices
Great family owned garage. Great work and fair prices...also they're very honest!

Honda Civic Si
03/02/2021
This is the wife! Customer since 1984! I can depend on Owners!
One of the ONLY FULL SERVICE Gas Stations around. I have a Petroleum Sensitivity and have difficulty pumping my own gas. Reliable, Honest, Dependable, Great Customer Service. Those words describe Soundview Service Center’s staff and Owners. Ralph is a great teacher as well. I am a bit more knowledgeable regarding my Vehicle with each visit. AND they do windows and check fluids!!!

John C.
02/27/2021
Great service and repairs are very timely.

Misrain L.
New Rochelle, NY
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Misrain said experienced, efficient staff.