WL
WALTER L.
02/14/2020
Always great dependable work!
Can always rely on getting great service at South Beach. Wouldn't trust anyone else with our vehicles!

JOE M.
Tokeland, WA
Saturn LS
12/11/2019
The space ship is “A-OK!” From a vey trusted source!
I bought my daughter a 20 Year old car (The same age as her - for school) a Saturn! They don’t even make it anymore! I asked Lauren to upgrade the lights and check out the vehicle. I did so because I trust him implicitly-with the safety of my daughter. I’ve been going to Southbeach towing and repair for years.... what else can I say? Trustworthy... Honest... the best!

12/09/2019
Always great dependable work!
South Beach gave my new/old Dodge Ram the once over. Inspected and took care of everything in one visit. Came in under the estimated cost! Depend on these guys and gals for all our auto repair and maintenance!

BARBARA B.
11/06/2019
Just a routine oil chsnge
But great service at South Beach repair as always. These folks are great!

TH
TOMMIE H.
11/03/2019
I have always received great service at South Beach Towing and repair. They have always done a good job for me. I highly recommend them for service to your automobile.

NT
NORMAN and RICKI T.
10/19/2019
Loren cares and ...everyone does great work ....
We had an oil change this time and they checked everything over and are very good at what they do....

JOE C.
Jeep Liberty
10/18/2019
Extremelt professional and they have become friends.
South Beach have worked on a variety of cars for us. We are very, very pleased with their people and professionalism. They do great work and we would recommend this shop to anyone and everyone looking for the confidence you find in this shop. We are moving and would love to tow this place to where we're going. I will miss them and I wish them continued success.

JO L.
Chevrolet Lumina
10/15/2019
An honest and customer service friendly place.
I trust the expert advice Loren gives about my car. He is thorough in his diagnosis and gives options to the customers regarding the work. Julianna is a customer oriented service representative. She is friendly and knowledgeable.

10/01/2019
Excellent Service Shop
As always, Excellent Service! Routine Oil Change today and some new wiper blades...I’m ready for Winter!

JANIS P.
09/27/2019
Great service once again!
Loren and staff are so incredibly great each time I take my car in... Loren's my hero!

BI
BEVERLY I.
09/24/2019
Car Repair
My car repair experience was very pleasant. My appointment was scheduled at a convenient time for me and the work was finished earlier than the estimated time. The office staff is very friendly and listened to my concerns in a respectful manner.
I was very happy with the results!

JOE C.
Jeep Liberty
09/20/2019
friendly, professional service
You very rarely come across a repair shop like South Beach. The people are nice, understanding and concerned with your repair and circumstantial situation. Their work is top notch and very professional. I would recommend this shop to anyone with a auto repair need.

09/17/2019
Excellent Attention and Service
South Beach is a real treasure to have in an isolated small town like Westport. They provide services normally only received in the biggest and best shops found in large metro areas. They are willing to go completely out of their way to find obsolete parts not available in main channels of distribution. They are very FAST and very reasonable. I am repeatedly amazed and delighted by the services they provide. WGL

07/24/2019
knowledge and dependability
Service better than expected

JINA M.
07/23/2019
I ❤️ South Beach Repair
South Beach Repair are my go-to guys for my vehicular woes.
They always do right by me.
Honest mechanics are worth their weight in gold!