DAVE JR. P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/30/2019
Integrity
Loren and staff are the best. They do good work and are there to help. Good people all the way around.

LW
LOIS W.
Buick LaCrosse
01/17/2019
In addition to the good work done on my car, I was well served ... Had a ride back home while car was there, and then it was delivered to my garage the day.

JOE M.
Tokeland, WA
01/14/2019
Best Customer Service
Vehicle issues diagnosed acurtly and repairs done quickly

BARBARA B.
12/12/2018
As always, friendly and skilled service. The best!

MJ
MARLEEN J.
Saturn SC 3dr
12/09/2018
Fantastic service!
Great job as always! You dropped me off at work AND delivered my car which helps a lot with my hectic schedule. I love your state of the art virtual inspections to keep me informed on my cars overall condition. Loren, Juge & team - a job well done as always! Thank you!

Nissan Frontier
12/08/2018
Saved the Day!
Headed to Elma when we noticed our headlight was out, checked, part in stock, fit us in & we were on our way. Always friendly conversation.

JULIANN C.
Pontiac Vibe
11/21/2018
Service is Great!
Loren and his crew are always gracious, helpful and provide great service. They keep my vehicle safe and I have never had a problem with any of their work. Highly recommend.

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/08/2018
loosing a lot of water
I was loosing a lot of water, but only while driving. no leek while parked. They took me right in',pressure tested, found a broken part', ordered it. Fixed all my problems at the estimated bid price. Nice work, looks good ,done right.
SOUTH BEACH REPAIR

MIKE S.
11/06/2018
Fast and professional
Very easy and friendly to work with! Had a hard to get at problem on my Cummins diesel. They got me in rite away, shot me a fair qoute on the fix . Even tho the fix got complicated they stayed true to there quote! Very professional and honest people to work with . I will be going back for any further issues.

KH
KURT H.
10/30/2018
Excellent service!

TH
TOMMIE H.
10/29/2018
I feel very confident when I take my car in for service or for repairs, I feel that they can be trusted to do a good job and I have never been disappointed.

10/27/2018
Integrity
Loren , and crew are top notch. They provide a great service you can depend on at a honest price.

RUDY S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/21/2018
Appreciated the time taken to explain what was being done & why. Customer service was great.

DV
DENNIS V.
Kia Sportage
10/16/2018
Honest people doing great work.
I went in for a diagnosis for my clutch.
I had no idea what was causing the problem.
The mechanic was extremely honest and identified a simple issue that solved my problem. I left with a very minor bill
Thanks for the great service

STEVEN W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/08/2018
Good work, decent price, timely service, and friendly atmosphere make for a great repair shop.

ROSEMARY C.
Honda Fit
10/05/2018
excellent service
What makes the place so great is the owner's commitment to great service and kindness; treating everyone like family.

BL
BOB L.
HUMMER H3
09/22/2018
Been here before and will be again.
Had Loren replace my fixed fan with an electric fan. A LOT quieter, that's for sure.
Had other stuff done, oil change, etc.
The only problem was having the air filter replaced when it didn't need it.
Not his fault, but the lady at the front desk thought I had said that I wanted it replaced...wrong.
Will be going back there to get more upgrades to my beloved Hummer H3.

CHRIS M.
09/16/2018
Customer service
I appreciate the willingness to help customers. When I was out of state and had a problem they located and recommended a shop that was close by.

DOUG G.
09/15/2018
Owner employees
Awesome communication about repair. Great job done quickly. Will be back next time I need a repair done.

SCHARI S.
09/04/2018
SAME GOOD SERVICE AS ALWAYS!
Always friendly, polite, knowledgeable, quick on checking my problem and what needs or not needs to be done. A great local place to do business with!