LE
LESLIE E.
02/01/2018
Over the top customer service!
The entire crew is friendly, helpful and will do their best to get you in and out. Not only did they work me in with no notice...they provided pick up and delivery.

JOE M.
Tokeland, WA
01/29/2018
Trustworthy, reliable, honest
Without hesitation, I will return! I found everyone at South Beach to be terrific. Most importantly, they are honest and stand behind their work. As a side note - who knew that everyone there is a Jeep nut! If you drive a Jeep, this is where you need to take your ride for any kind of work - they all take great pride in what they do!

DJ
Dennis J.
Aberdeen, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff at this business was very friendly. He did not have any complaints.

Jim L.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the employees are really friendly. They have been using this business for years, for multiple vehicles. They are always up front about the work being done to the various vehicles.

DONALD R.
Saturn SL2
01/15/2018
96 Saturn
Received this car from a 94 year old cousin, took it to Loren to have checked out, they took the time to make sure it was good and reliable for my daughter to drive to school.

Chanz B.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chanz's father. He said the staff did a good job on the service of their vehicle.

Jeff D.
Cadillac CTS
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did everything that was explained.

Matt B.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff provided excellent service to his vehicle.

BARBARA B.
01/07/2018
Always great service!
Just an oiohaoaoaoaoaoanoaonge this time o;my new car. As always, I got quick, efficient service for the car and lots of smiles from Loren and his crew.

DOUG G.
01/07/2018
Not Thorough
When we normally get an oil change the fluids are topped off. Was very disappointed that the Mechanic did not fill the windshield washer fluid but was more than happy to point out minor things we may want to get serviced .

Jon B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Jon said he was in and out in one day, and the service was amazing. He was very pleased.

KP
KAREN P.
01/04/2018
It was easy to schedule an appointment and customer service was friendly and not overly rushed. My car needed something beyond just the oil change which I had forgotten to tell them about. They noticed it and called to see if I wanted it done. I appreciate this since I have gone other places where they just did extra work without asking me first or failed to tell me of the needed work until I went to pick up my car. I like using local businesses because of the convenience and South Beach Repair takes pride in doing excellent work at competitive prices. I plan to continue being one of their customers!

AD
Annete D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Annette said the staff was very courteous and efficient.

LJ
LINDSEY J.
Jeep Cherokee
01/02/2018
Excellent service and wonderful staff!
I made an appointment for an oil change and when I arrived everyone was welcoming and took my car back right away. They talked me through the process and made sure I knew what they noticed and what they recommend for my vehicle. I felt comfortable and trust all of the information I was provided. I will definitely be returning there and I will recommend friends and family to this business as well!

Jessica F.
Chrysler 300M
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff has always been friendly and helpful in answering her questions.

JANIS P.
12/19/2017
Incredible Service, yet Again!
You're the best, always great customer service and workmanship... This community is so favored to have your shop in our midst.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Janis

P.S. Please change my license (in your records) to "Janis" as I got a personalized plate now.

JERRY and LINDA S.
12/14/2017
Honest and Trustworthy
I have always been treated with the utmost respect and have full trust i9n their abilities to maintain my vehicle.

KF
Kaylan F.
Nissan Maxima
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Kaylan said the business did everything they were supposed to do and were friendly.

Sue B.
Ford Expedition
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Sue said the business is fabulous and they always take care of her.

BP
BILL P.
12/11/2017
Great Place To Take Your Troubles
South Beach Repair is a real asset to our community. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I know a lot of people that have taken their problems to South Beach Repair and they have been very satisfied with the service and the reliability. No job big or small these folks do it all. I have never been disappointed!!