SARAH H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/18/2019
Excellent customer service with a mind for making your car last for a very long time.
My car is my ticket to freedom and she's all mine. I bought a Subaru for a reason and this business gets that. They have and are helping keep She-Ra in great condition and understand preventive maintenance. They will set you up on a schedule and are really cool to chat with, friendly and trustworthy.

They know how to care for a car like She-Ra who is driven on mountains, on ocean beaches and anywhere her driver wants to try to drive or be driven. They are reasonable priced and their customer experience sets them apart.

....and there's earrings!!!

05/03/2019
Excellent Service!!
Excellent Customer Service!! Highly recommend you get your car serviced here!! They picked my car up in Aberdeen (my brakes went out) and brought it to the shop, fixed my brake lines and it’s good as new!! Thank you South Beach Repair!

MAIE D.
Tokeland, WA
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/17/2019
Suzi’s ride
Always do a great job. Easy appointments.

04/12/2019
dependability
And educational, complimentary ride home.

04/06/2019
Wonderful Service
Having such good service at home in a small town is really great. They "got me going again" at a VERY reasonable figure without the hassle of transporting my vehicle long distance for repair. It now runs as well as the day I purchased it: smoothly.

NT
NORMAN and RICKI T.
Pontiac LeMans
04/04/2019
The people
My car could of died but they brought it back .....

VF
Vickie F.
Port Angeles, WA
Toyota Matrix
03/31/2019
Excellent service!
Best service and repairs are explained in detail. Great customer relations.

PF

KH
KURT H.
03/12/2019
Very satisfied
Very satisfied with their work!

DAVE JR. P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/30/2019
Integrity
Loren and staff are the best. They do good work and are there to help. Good people all the way around.

LW
LOIS W.
Buick LaCrosse
01/17/2019
In addition to the good work done on my car, I was well served ... Had a ride back home while car was there, and then it was delivered to my garage the day.

JOE M.
Tokeland, WA
01/14/2019
Best Customer Service
Vehicle issues diagnosed acurtly and repairs done quickly

BARBARA B.
12/12/2018
As always, friendly and skilled service. The best!

MJ
MARLEEN J.
Saturn SC 3dr
12/09/2018
Fantastic service!
Great job as always! You dropped me off at work AND delivered my car which helps a lot with my hectic schedule. I love your state of the art virtual inspections to keep me informed on my cars overall condition. Loren, Juge & team - a job well done as always! Thank you!

Nissan Frontier
12/08/2018
Saved the Day!
Headed to Elma when we noticed our headlight was out, checked, part in stock, fit us in & we were on our way. Always friendly conversation.

JULIANN C.
Pontiac Vibe
11/21/2018
Service is Great!
Loren and his crew are always gracious, helpful and provide great service. They keep my vehicle safe and I have never had a problem with any of their work. Highly recommend.

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/08/2018
loosing a lot of water
I was loosing a lot of water, but only while driving. no leek while parked. They took me right in',pressure tested, found a broken part', ordered it. Fixed all my problems at the estimated bid price. Nice work, looks good ,done right.
SOUTH BEACH REPAIR

MIKE S.
11/06/2018
Fast and professional
Very easy and friendly to work with! Had a hard to get at problem on my Cummins diesel. They got me in rite away, shot me a fair qoute on the fix . Even tho the fix got complicated they stayed true to there quote! Very professional and honest people to work with . I will be going back for any further issues.

KH
KURT H.
10/30/2018
Excellent service!

TH
TOMMIE H.
10/29/2018
I feel very confident when I take my car in for service or for repairs, I feel that they can be trusted to do a good job and I have never been disappointed.