Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.5405381/5Overall Rating 3.5405381/5Overall Rating 3.5405381/5rating 3.5405381rating 3.5405381
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Service
Consistent service provided with great customer service.

Waxhaw, NC
Mr. Cipolla was great!
Great customer service from the service rep, Mr. Cipolla.

SO
Stephen O.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honesty
When I took my car in I had them check the hoses and belt for wear he told me they were fine. I also had them check the charging system because I had a drain on the battery again all was fine. All this was done at no charge to me. They could have told me I needed new hoses or a new alternator but they did not take advantage of me. To me that speaks volumes. Alk I paid for was the oil change I had done. I will definitely use them from now on.

PC
Philip C.
2012 Hyundai Equus
Great service experience with Zach
Zach in the service department completely saved me. I popped the tire of my Equus and needed a replacement since I was heading out to town. Zach was responsive and was able to both quickly find my tire and get me scheduled for a replacement. I really appreciate his customer focus and proactivity.

CN
Cheryl N.
Matthews, NC
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service was provided on my vehicle. My issues were dealt with in a timely manner and the service advisor, Zach, had excellent customer service skills.

John R.
Matthews, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great to be back home.
Had to have my service done at another dealer last time due to scheduling and had a horrible expiriance. So glad to get back to my preferred dealer and advisor Patrick. He’s awesome!
PATRICK F. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

HJ
Heather J.
Customer service
Pat was awesome, Called when he said he would. Took care of all my concerns
PATRICK F. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

James R.
Jim R.
I trust this dealership to check all parameters of my vehicle, and more than a couple times have been informed of a pending warranty item, and have accomplished the maintenance without concern on my part. Very happy with this dealership.
PATRICK F. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

TW
Tameka W.
Very satisfied customer
The customer service and repairs that was given from check-in to checkout was excellent.
PATRICK F. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

ER
Eric R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2018 Category: Service
I always have liked your service.
No comment
PATRICK F. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Cindy H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy Process
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Mary M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was behind with Maintainance on my new Hyundai accent and when I brought it in the mechanic Jack Cipolla was very helpful And courteous.

Since I didn’t come in for my free oil change on time he waived the fee for that for me and suggested I save time by having my tires rotated the same day of service instead of having to come back again at another time to make it more convenient for me and I didn’t realize a free car wash was available and he offered that as well

I will definitely schedule my next Maintainance with Jack. He was great

Janviea S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for going above & beyond! Providing excellent customer service I Look forward to doing business with yall tomorrow!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Fanatastic Service!
Always consistent and very friendly!
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for your outstanding service. Job well done.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jack is awesome! He spoke clearly about what I needed, had my car washed and was great to work with.

2014 Hyundai Equus
Great Service!
Everyone always goes above and beyond here. Will continue to get my business.

Todd S.
Waxhaw, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Oil change visit
The staff only gets better
Immediate attention and prompt service so good I can send my teehnage son to get his car serviced by himself knowing he will Be taken excellent care of
Thanks you South Charlotte Hyundai

thanks todd

Darren W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Head of Service Mike and my service advisor Zak went above and beyond to diagnose an issue. Excellent service.

thanks for taking our survey

SG
Savana G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't be happier
The staff was extremely knowledgeable and fixed my issues without question. They went above and beyond to answer my questions and didn't at all make me feel rushed. I had no doubt my vehicle was in good hands.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018