Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.4571449/5Overall Rating 3.4571449/5Overall Rating 3.4571449/5rating 3.4571449rating 3.4571449
Overall Rating 2.34286/5Overall Rating 2.34286/5rating 2.34286rating 2.34286rating 2.34286

KH
Kari H.
Weddington, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Serviceable at best
Service techs are terrific and try to help out even when they can't fix something on your car. Waiting room is atrocious. Would prefer the service tech actually test drive the car before returning it to you if you get major work done like new brakes. Had to return with un-bled brakes one time. Overall though, they do a decent serviceable job.
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to our survey and for giving Patrick 4 Stars.

We appreciate your input and candor.  All of these responses are read and evaluated so it is important that we get honest feedback like yours.  It will certainly be taken into consideration.

Thank you and have a fantastic 4th of July!

Linda Sacripanti
Service BDC
704 551 0664 x 4128
lsacripanti@schyundai.com

Daniel L.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, trustworthy service
Been here a few times for oil changes (same price as the quick lube sharks), always taken on my appointment time, never much of a wait for service to be completed. Clean, bright service area. What is most satisfying is that the service department only does what is needed, no padding the visit with additional services ( cabin filter, tire rotation, etc). And your car comes back nice and clean with the complimentary car wash.
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good morning, Mr. Longo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey.  It means more to us than you know.  We are so happy that Patrick was able to provide you with a great experience.

Happy 4th of July and we look forward to seeing you again,

06/21/2018 Category: Service
owner's wife
very pleased

Pleased
Took my car to the dealership for recall work and it was handled professionally and courteously. First time there. Car was purchased from a dealer in another state, before being in Charlotte.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max and our service team could take care of your vehicle needs. We are always a phone call away.

David H.
Pineville, NC
Great service experience
I enjoyed looking at other vehicles and speaking to the Managing partner Anthony.The personal touch is so impressive by checking in and him picking up lounge area made me feel he cared about his customers and building appearance.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Zachary and Anthony could make your feel at ease while waiting on your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Connie C.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, good service, knowledgeable people
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max and our service team could take care of your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Waxhaw, NC
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Would recommend
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max provided you with exceptional service your last visit. I will be sure to let him know to keep up the great work. We look forward to your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and reasonably priced.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max was able to provide you with exceptional service. We thank you for allowing our service team to take care of your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Deborah R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great. Honest and highly skilled. I highly recommend them.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We're happy that Linda and our service team could take care of your vehicle for you. We look forward to your next visit.

Tom S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/12/2018 Category: Service
THIS PLACE IS GREAT BUT....
I like to be cooperative and I appreciate the value of surveys. However, I don't like getting them every time I sneeze. This was for a simple oil change and they did a fantastic job! The dealership itself already called me and I told them how wonderful they were. You survey guys should somehow get coordinated so either you or the dealership does the survey!
I don't like responding to two. AND, I will take a chance and submit this review without reading the 'TERMS OF SERVICE".
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, we are in the process of making things flow better. We thank you for allowing Patrick and our service team to take care of your vehicle.

TP
Teneshia P.
Awesome
They were very nice and helpful, from the phone call were she explained everything to the time I left the dealership from having my car serviced. Prices are good as well.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are so happy that we could provide you with exceptional service from start to finish. We look forward to your next visit with us. I'll be sure to let Patrick know to keep up the great work.

GA
Goldie A.
Goldie adams
People,service
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max could provide you with exceptional service your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

KG
Kitz G.
Rock Hill, SC
Friendly n caring
Friendly n caring
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Patrick provided you with exceptional service your last visit. We look forward to your next visit with us.

SA
Shirley A.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that JR could take care of your service needs your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Aaron M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
AZ
Professional, efficient and courteous service.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Patrick provided you with exceptional service your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

RL
Rita L.
South Charlotte Hyundai
You always make me feel like you know me well. That makes me come back!
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max could take care of your vehicle and also make you feel like the valued customer that you are. We look forward to your next visit.

CP
Cathy P.
Mount Holly, NC
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice people great service. Bought my car here.
Always come here to get my oil changed. Bought my car here.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to reply, we are happy that Patrick and our service team could take care of your vehicle needs. Thank you for your visit.

Robert G.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service managers and techs do a Great job
All service members do a great job!
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to reply, We are happy that Patrick and our service team could take care of your vehicle needs your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Oil change and tire rotation in and out under an hour!
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feed back, we thank you for allowing Max and our service team to take care of your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Service for engine recall
Was given top notch service from J.R. Had my car towed in for a recall problem. He informed me quickly how long it would for the repair. The turnaround time was actually faster than promised-much appreciated.
The loaner provided exceeded my expectations-a 2018 Sonata. At all times I felt like JR concerned about my situation and met or exceeded expectations. When I picked the car up he informed me of what exactly was done.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are happy that JR could provide you with exceptional service your last visit. We are happy that we could exceed your exception. We look forward to your next visit.