BR
BRUCE R.
Haysville, KS
Dodge Dakota
03/31/2020
I always get the best service when getting my truck worked on at South Seneca Car Center. The employees and owner are always polite and work hard to meet my expectations while my truck is getting any repairs

MARY B.
03/30/2020
Excellent communication with customer!!
There was always very excellent and timely communication with me about my car. Prices were given and explained very well. The work done was performed very well. Very appreciative of South Seneca Car Care!!

Suzuki Reno
03/27/2020
car care you can trust
I found this place via word of mouth. I was looking for some place that was fair prices and honest. Wow I was lucky to hear about Seneca Car Care. They have great prices and do great honest work. Go check the friendly people out at Seneca Car Care.

LH
Linda H.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Linda said she has been going to this business for 30 years. Colleen the owner has always been up front and honest with her. The customer service is really good. She'll consult the customer prior to doing any repairs and alleviating any unexpected bills. Linda stated if someone hasn't met Colleen, theiy should.

MAVIS B.
Mazda Protege
03/25/2020
Thanks!
I've always been treated with kindness and honesty.

SR
SHAINA R.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
03/20/2020
They did a great job. Well priced. Will be coming back if needed.

WE
WANITA E.
Buick Enclave
03/17/2020
Close,friendly, convenient!!
Bringing my Buick in sense I got it for maintenance and I’m always glad I did!!!

LC
LOREN C.
Winfield, KS
03/10/2020
My family and I have been outside of the Wichita area for over seven years now. When we still need something taken care of we still make the hour drive to Wichita to South Seneca Care Care because the derives is THAT good! Always friendly and professional staff get us in and taken care of without any headaches! We always appreciate their care and professionalism! We definitely recommend South Seneca Car Care to anyone who is looking for a reliable and affordable full service shop! Thanks so much for all you guys do!

John R.
Saturn Aura
03/09/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff provided good service.

MIA R.
Emporia, KS
Dodge Neon
03/04/2020
Amazing people!!!!!
The most trusting people I have ever sent my vehicles too! The are not out for money but actually wanting to take care of you and your vehicle!!! Thank you to everyone there you guys are Amazing!!!!!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you so much Mia!! You guys drive a long way to bring your vehicle to me and I want you to know that it means so much to me! We will always take care of you! Have a great week! Coleen

TERRILL B.
03/03/2020
Very much a people oriented business!
Seneca Car Care is an honest business that cares about the customer and performs a reliable quality repair everytime I've needed them!

Thank you Terrill! We appreciate your wonderful words! Coleen

LANCE S.
02/25/2020
Fast service, with a friendly smile
From big jobs to small they seem to do it all. I am greatly thankful S Seneca Car Care is just down the street from my home. I can drop off my vehicle in the morning and so far could pick it up just a few hours later. Fast service and it fixed right . Thank you very much!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you so much Lance!! We will always be here for you and we appreciate you as well! Coleen

KN
KRIS N.
Clearwater, KS
Kris
Very fast dependable knowledgeable friendly
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you Kris! We appreciate your business!

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Pleasant Experience
Office manager was very helpful & explained services provided..and what to expect and watch for.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you so much! We always take the time to explain so that way people understand the repair process! Coleen

JOE M.
02/20/2020
Rack and pinion
Great service. Great professionally.

Thank you Joe! We appreciate your business! Coleen