DARLENE W.
Arlington, KS
Volkswagen Passat
09/25/2020
I feel like Coleen always gives me honest feedback
Tough to find a mechanic who you trust these days

MN
MARK N.
09/22/2020
The people
I absolutely love going to South Seneca Care Colleen is a very sweet lady and is very just and fair and her prices and they do wonderful work and there’s always a good outcome.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much Mark! I absolutely love this review! I appreciate you and look forward to working with you in the future!

JN
Jarred N.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Jarred said that they did a good job
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much Jarred! I appreciate you!

MARY B.
09/18/2020
Wonderful customer service!!
I appreciate how South Seneca Car Care keeps me so informed of what is found to be the problem and how much it will cost.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a reciew! We always appreciate you Mary!

MICHELLE M.
GMC Yukon XL
09/16/2020
Above and beyond
I went in for a simple calibration. This is the first time I had ever been to this location. I walked in and noticed how clean and almost homey it felt in the waiting area. I was greeted warmly and my needs were met. I went to go start my truck and it wouldn't start. Not to any fault of the shop just that my truck had been towed in and hadn't been started in a while. The lady at the front desk came out, I believe is the owner, to make sure that I was able to start the truck and that I was okay. She helped me pop the hood and wiggle the cables to my battery and in short order I was back on the road. Thank you for going above and beyond.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/22/2020

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful and heartfelt review Michelle! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

TW
Travis W.
Derby, KS
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Travis said they did everything good. They did a good job.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you Travis! I appreciate you!

BRENDA H.
Nissan Maxima
09/11/2020
They were very honest and showed everything that needed to be done and spoke to you about
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you so much Brenda! Honesty is so important to us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

MICHELLE L.
Kia Soul
09/10/2020
Quick and reliable service. Excellent customer service.
My vehicle was taken in on time. The oil change didn't take a long time.

JESSE S.
09/07/2020
Brake line replaced where ruptured
There service and work was well done.Problem resaloved

EJ
ELIZABETH J.
Buick Rendezvous
09/05/2020
The owner is an angel.I was stranded with my girls,Colleen was so nice and her business ethics are outstanding. She made sure that I got my truck in and then it was fixed so that I wouldn't be without one for the entire weekend with four kids as a single parent this meant the world to me. She really went above and beyond your normal business call as she was comforting to me and my daughters and I got the vehicle back in such a timely fashion I was only 30 minutes late for work and now I don't have to worry about being able to take my kids to school next week. Thanks again Colleen you made my night
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/22/2020

Elizabeth, l really appreciate this review! This means the world to me! I am always here for you!

JAY S.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/05/2020
My Go-to Car Care
I've patronized South Seneca for about three years now and, unless I'm far from home or in an emergency situation, I always bring my vehicle to them.
They are friendly, skilled, efficient, reasonably-priced and, above all, HONEST. More than once I've requested service that they have told me I do not need, saving me significant money.
Choosing a car care establishment can feel like a crap shoot; South Seneca is the best bet in town!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/22/2020

Jay, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate you!

VW
VANESSA W.
09/03/2020
Great job!
They are great! So helpful. Colleen is so nice and did what she could to help me out to get the best deal.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much Vanessa! I really appreciate you!

SUSAN C.
09/03/2020
Honesty, they have it !!goes along way!!
This place has been , hands down THE BEST car shop we have found. I would recomnend it to anyone and everyone.!!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much Susan! I really appreciate the wonderful words and the recommendations! It means alot to me and I will continue to take care of my customers as long as I can!

Chrysler 200
09/01/2020
Efficient and professional
Took my car in and got it back next day good as new!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

CA
Cody A.
Rose Hill, KS
Mercedes-Benz C350
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Cody said the guy that helped him was really helpful.