DK
Daniel K.
Pontiac G5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was very straightforward and they got the vehicle done in a reasonable amount of time.

KH
Kathleen H.
Cadillac DeVille
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said her vehicle is running great.

CK
Curtis K.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said they fixed the issue with his vehicle and did not charge him a horrible price.

VS
Vernon S.
Derby, KS
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Vernon said the staff did what he asked them to do.

02/27/2019
They do great work and are very courteous.

EB

LH
LEONARD H.
02/19/2019
jeep death wobble
I brought my jeep in for front end problems and found part of whats wrong with the jeep.its still acting up on the hiway at speed. I have another appointment friday morning to have another look. I have no doubt mitch and his crew will diagnose the problem. You all work to satisfy your customers and you all will have my future car care needs.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much Leonard!!! You are a wonderfully loyal customer and we appreciate you more than you know!!  You are a blessing!

02/16/2019
Thank you!
Newly now a repeat customer- I’ve found they are (everyone I’ve dealt with there) very nice , honest people to deal with. Really good at communication.(which is a big quality mark in my book).. Def recommend, and I don’t do that often lol.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 02/19/2019

WOW! This is such a wonderful review! Communication throughout the entire repair process is so important to us as well! Along with honesty!! It means alot when customers notice our efforts! We appreciate your business and this review!

Brooks S.
Lincoln Aviator
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Brooks said the staff took good care of him.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for this review and recomendation Brooks! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Ricky M.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said they take care of things and they always do a little more, which is appreciated.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for this review Ricky! We appreciate your business and your kind words and look forward to working with you in the future!

GF
Greg F.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they did an excellent job.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much Greg! We appreciate your review and your business!

MN
MIRIAM N.
01/27/2019
Your shop is great. I love the Wichita pictures that you have.
My husband and I are always happy with the service we get from your shop. Miriam N.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/29/2019

Miriam, you and your husband are a blessing to me! I appreciate this wonderful review and your long-time loyalty! Thank you for always being so good to me!

SARAH S.
Chevrolet HHR
01/19/2019
Great place
Staff is very kind and helpful!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much Sarah! I appreciate your business and the review!

Cheri H.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Cheri said this business is wonderful and she has used them in the past.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much Cheri! We appreciate your review and your business!

DEBBIE M.
01/12/2019
Great customer service with fair and honest pricing
I came in with no appointment over the lunch hour with an almost flat tire. I needed a new tire. I got a brand new tire, mounted, etc. all in less than an hour. The man in the office was friendly and fast, and the man who put the tire on was friendly and nice. I will continue to give South Seneca Car Care my business.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/22/2019

Wow Debbie!! This is such a wonderful review! It makes my day! Thank you for giving us a try and for taking the time to let us know how happy you are!  We look forward to working with you in the future!

LH
LEONARD H.
Cadillac DeVille
01/11/2019
very satisfied
I took my 2002 cadillac diville in with transmission problems , they replaced the tranaxle with a good used one. The price they quoted was what i paid. These folks at south seneca car care are fair, they tell you exactly what the car needs no more no less. Its sometimes not what you want to hear but they value thier customers. I will certianly visit these fine folks in the future.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/11/2019

This is such a wonderful endorsment of our company and we appreciate your review and your business! And we look forward to working with you in the future!

KK
Kendal K.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Kendal said the business was honest, knowledgeable, reasonable, and very attentive.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much Kendal! We appreciate this review and yoru business!

Ryan B.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was great.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Ryan! We appreciate your business and your review and we hope to see you in the future!

MATT H.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/22/2018
Wonderful experience there. They have been polite and prompt several times I’ve been there. Seem knowledgeable and experienced. Definitely will return.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/09/2019

Matt, thank you so much for this wonderful review! This made our day! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!