JAMES G.

Haysville, KS
Ford Expedition EL
01/21/2021
Best place in town
I have been going to South Seneca Car Care since I became a widow 7 years ago. My husband always took care of the vehicles. These people are like family to me. They are excellent, know their stuff, treat you like a valued customer. Very reasonable. Very accommodating. Best customer service ever! Highly recommend!

PM
PARLA M.
01/20/2021
The owner is very honest and knowledgeable about our service visit.
The owner is very helpful and kind. She helped us out after a situation from a shop from a different mechanic messed up a oil change. She was very fair and honest with us and offered future information if we ever need anything.
From now on we will be taking our car to south seneca car care for sure!!!

EB
EDWARD B.
Haysville, KS
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
01/18/2021
very fast service
Fast service an very friendly

BRYON M.
Jeep Liberty
01/15/2021
There awesome very professional
Very professional. they work for you not against you

JIM D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/14/2021
Best mechanics anywhere
In the time I have lived in Wichita I have never been happier with a mechanic than I am with the team at South Seneca Car Care. I not only recommend them but would never take my car anywhere else.

RA
RAY A.
Nissan Maxima
01/12/2021
EXCEPTIONAL!
Colleen and her staff not only took care of my vehicle with high quality service work but also with a smile and great knowledge! As usual.......problem solved and resolved in a timely manner!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much Ray! We really appreciate you letting us know that you are happy!

CR
CHRIS R.
Wellington, KS
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2021
Ms Colleen was great
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much Chris! I really appreciate this!

CA
Cody A.
Rose Hill, KS
Mercedes-Benz C350
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Cody said the business is great. Cody said the lady at front is desk is very friendly and the mechanics did what they said they would do and got him in and out.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/12/2021

Cody. thank you so much for this review! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of you!

Saturn VUE
01/05/2021
The friendly service from Colleen and the techs- Awesome Team!
I always feel a personal connection from Colleen each time I take my car in for service. She genuinely cares about her customers and the service being provided from them
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much!!! This review means the world to me! I do genuinely care about my customers and it feels good to be noticed for that! Have a great day!

JOHN W.
Derby, KS
Dodge Dakota
12/30/2020
John Wayne
Was a great experience. I would highly go back again.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you so much John! We really appreciate your business!

MITCH S.
Ford Expedition
12/22/2020
The service is great
The really take care of you. I love this place.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate this!

WT
WHITNEY T.
Lexus LS 430
12/18/2020
Customer Service adpot don't buy
Shes lgot people over there...I sat there and watched people were crazy about

BEVERLY S.
12/18/2020
The Best!
I recommend this shop to anyone, but especially to women. They will never cheat or over charge you.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 12/21/2020

Beverly, I honestly can not ask for anything more than for this recommendation! Thank you so much!

Cadillac SRX
12/16/2020
Very friendly and prompt. Always does a good job.