SL
STEFANIE L.
04/10/2021
Service for Mazda 5
Had my car serviced quickly and efficiently. Very polite and superb customer service. Will continue to bring any vehicle to be serviced here!

JQ
JARETH Q.
Buick LeSabre
04/10/2021
Great place, very helpful!
Always done well by me and my parents!

BRYAN H.
04/07/2021
They are honest and do good work.
They do a great job!

TG
TIM G.
Nissan Maxima
04/07/2021
Bomb.com
This place is the bomb.com
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much Tim!!

TW
Travis W.
Derby, KS
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Travis said they were quick, and they did a good job.

AK
ANITA K.
Chevrolet Venture
04/02/2021
Gear stuck in reverse
Replaced gear shift cable cord to transmission, because, the cable cord broke, and I couldn't get my van to shift out of reverse. They sent a tow truck and had my vehicle ready by the next day. Colleen and staff are very knowledgeable and helpful, and the cost was reasonable. Thanks so much!

BRIAN B.
03/30/2021
Great price and service
I just used South Seneca for the first time with my stepson's car. It needed some exhaust work done.
hey did a great job at a very good price.

MARTI B.
Ford Flex
03/29/2021
Caring and knowledgeable
We brought in a mystery brake problem. The technician was very thorough. It took some time to find the problem as there were many possibilities. So thankful for the knowledge and persistence.

Haysville, KS
03/29/2021
The care that comes into play with my vehicle
Love the fact that all my questions have been answered. Knowing the quality of care that is coming into the maintenance of my vehicle is a huge relief.

JJ
JUSTIN J.
Dodge Magnum
03/27/2021
Quickness
I've been taking my vehicles here for awhile. Always fast and friendly. Very knowledgeable mechanics and the lady that runs the show, top notch. Will always recommend them for your car care needs.

TONEY M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/23/2021
Service and work
They kept me updated every step of the way while working on my car. Good service, good work at a good price.

JEFF W.
Dodge Charger
03/22/2021
The service
Really good service i will be going back

Haysville, KS
03/16/2021
Oil Change
Colleen and the guys always do a great job.

Dodge Avenger
03/15/2021
best car shop in town!!
love coming here to get servicing done on our two vehicles. sweetest employees and always reliable when needed!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/15/2021
Caring service
Seneca Car Care has serviced our cars for 20 years. We always appreciate Colleen's honesty and willingness to answer our questions.