MA
Micki A.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Micki said the business is honest and always does a really good job.

LP
Lois P.
Nissan Quest
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Lois said the staff are great, they are very good at explaining everything to her and they finished the job as quick as they could.

STEVEN S.
Drumright, OK
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/25/2019
Most Honest Ones Out There
I bring my truck from Oklahoma for them to do my work. I have actually authorized them to do 100s of dollars in work that upon pickup.....I was told all wasn't required so it cost me way less. Most other shops would have not told me but charged anyway. Very good work and very fair charges.

GL
Grant L.
05/24/2019
Terrible
Took my car in for an AC repair. The estimate ended up being 200 dollars lower than the what I was charged. They left my car seats and upolstry a disgusting mess which will cost me an additional 200 bucks to clean. I'd been taking my cars there for 12 years. Never again.

Dale B.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the business staff are kind. He knows he is getting his vehicle serviced properly and will receive it back in a timely manner.

Terry B.
Dodge Charger
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the service provided by this business was excellent.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you so much Terry! Excellent is something we strive for and we appreciate being noticed! We look forward to working with you in the future!

BC
Burton C.
Lincoln Town Car
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Burton said his experience was just fine and just got his vehicle back yesterday.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you so much Burton! We appreciate this wonderful review! We look forward to helping you in the future!

Jerry F.
Jeep Compass
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said they've used this business for a long time. He's satisfied.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 05/07/2019

Jerry, you have been a wonderful customer for a long time and we appreciate your business always!

LH
LEONARD H.
04/22/2019
jeep problems AGAIN!!!
I got to tell you im tired of spending my hard earned money on these cars. Having said that these folks at South Sensca Car Car got us back on the road quickly. These nice folks are the best at what they do, they always greet you with a smile and friendly conversation. I will always take my cars to these good folks.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much Leonard!! For your wonderful review and kind words! It is never fun to spend money on car repairs! But it does make it a little easier if you trust the people you are giving your money to! We appreciate your kind words and your loyalty!

JOEL B.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/18/2019
Prompt and Honest Service
The work is always done on time and done right. I'm greeted by name and know that if I'm told that some work is needed that I didn't bring the car in for, then it really is needed. I won't trust my cars to anyone else.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much Joel!! This was one of the nicest reviews! I liked it so much, I shared it on our facebook page! We appreciate your business and your kind words! Have a great day!

Ricky G.
Lawrence, KS
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said the service was perfect.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 04/17/2019

Wow, perfect is a review word we will definitely take:) Thank you so much Ricky! For taking the time to leave us this wonderful review and for your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Jeremy S.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said they did pretty good work and it was fast, but the $400 he paid for what was done was extremely high, and he felt they were trying to up sell a lot of other things. He needed both coil packs and the estimate was $252. He got one of them via Amazon for $54 and got it done himself in about 5 minutes. He probably will not be back because of the high prices.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Jeremy for this review and for the honest feedback! We appreciate the criticism as much as the positivity.  Honesty and fairness are two of the things that mean the most to us! It is always going to cost more to have it done by professionals vs to do it yourself but we are sorry you felt we were pushing to upsell.  Once again, that is something we work very hard not to do! Please let us know if we can help you in anyway!

HR
Howard R.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Howard said he would recommend this business for service.

CN
Carol N.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the customer service was good.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much Carol! We appreciate your business and this review! Have a great day!

DENISE C.
03/26/2019
Honest and reasonably priced
I've been to South Seneca Car Repair on a few occasions and they have always been very kind honest and helpful whether they've done work to my car or not I highly recommend using them.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/27/2019

Denise, this review just made our day! It is so nice to be noticed for what you work hard for everyday! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future!

DK
Daniel K.
Pontiac G5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was very straightforward and they got the vehicle done in a reasonable amount of time.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you Daniel! For taking the time to give us a wonderful review and for your business!

KH
Kathleen H.
Cadillac DeVille
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said her vehicle is running great.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/25/2019

Yeah Kathleen! We are so happy to hear that your vehicle is running great and you were satisfied with your experience at our shop!

CK
Curtis K.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said they fixed the issue with his vehicle and did not charge him a horrible price.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so mcuh Curtis! For taking the time to give us a wonderful review and for your business!

VS
Vernon S.
Derby, KS
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Vernon said the staff did what he asked them to do.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much Vernon! For taking the time to give us a great review and for your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

02/27/2019
They do great work and are very courteous.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate you and your business!