BR
BRIAN R.
Kia Sorento
11/21/2019
Knowledgeable and courteous
Mitch was great, the man at the front desk. And everyone else behind the scenes got everything done in a timely manner.

NR
NATHAN R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Ram 1500
11/20/2019
Great place
The owner was super nice and very knowledgeable about older cars. I will most definitely be back!

Jeep Patriot
11/19/2019
Awesome customer service
Very nice employees from the office to the shop. Gave me a reasonable quote and stuck with it.

AW
ASHLEY W.
GMC Acadia
11/19/2019
Love them! Great service
Love the people & atmosphere! Wonderful service & excellent customer service!

JOHN B.
GMC Pickup
11/15/2019
Trust
My pickup is low-mileage, unusual, and most important, was a gift to me from my now-departed father. The folks at S. Seneca know how important a vehicle can be to its owner, and are true to their word. They were very clear with what they expected it needed, and I trust them implicitly to work on my dad’s truck.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much John! This review really made my day! We do know how much that truck means to you and we want to keep it running for a long time! I appreciate your trust and your faith in our shop.  Coleen and the Crew

SD
SCOTT D.
11/13/2019
Have been using South Seneca Car Care for many years. Great service, great people! They take care of my cars and they communicate very well. Honest and hard working techs!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/18/2019

Scott, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate the fact that you have been coming to us for so many years and we will continue to work hard to keep your business.  Have a great week!

J M.
Kia Soul
11/13/2019
Colleen. Great gal.
I appreciated a man taking my car for a short ride to c that all is in order.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you J, for taking the time to leave us a great review! We will always go the extra mile for our customers! Hope you have a great week! Coleen

Russell S.
Ford Fiesta
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Russell said has been a return customer for a very long time. He said the business does the work right the first time. They do not overcharge the customers and there is no up selling going on.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much Russell! I really appreciate all the wonderful things you have noticed about the way I run my business. I also appreciate your loyalty and I will always work hard to keep you as a loyal customer.  Hope you have a great week! Coleen

AT
ALFRED T.
11/07/2019
South Seneca Car Care Review
Friendly professional repair service done right the first time. Colleen and the guys in the shop no what they are doing and they do it right. Colleen runs her business based on integrity and doing the right thing. She treats each and every one of her customers with friendliness respect and dignity. They are in my humble opinion THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/13/2019

Well, you know how we feel about you Al! You are as wonderful to us as we are to you! We can't even imagine you not being a regular in our shop.  You will be missed! Thank you for always being such a wonderful supporter of me.  Sincerely, Coleen

JUDY W.
Maize, KS
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/07/2019
Excellant service
I would recommend South Seneca Car Care to anyone looking for a reliable and trust worthly auto repair shop. They stand by there warranty policy and I feel confident with the repairs and service. Coleen and the team are always freindly and welcoming.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much Judy!! I could not ask for higher praise! We do stand behind our warranties and we appreciate you noticing our hard work! Customers like you make my day! Thanks again, Coleen

GB
GIAVANNA B.
Lincoln MKX
11/04/2019
No more noise
I called on a Wednesday Coleen got my car in late Thursday and it was ready on Friday, this is my 2nd experience with South Seneca Car Care and both times I have had nothing but great reviews from customer service to the repairs I have done. I'm so glad I found them and will tell everyone I know who's having ar problems. Thanks again Ceen and your fantastic crew.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Giavanna! I am so happy we were able to take care of your Lincoln the other day! Please let us know if you need anything in the future! Have a great week!

BRIAN H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2019
Consistent and professional
I have a 2004 Mini Cooper S. Anyone who knows about them already know they can be a pain. These folks have always shot straight and do their best to make me feel welcome and appreciated. They communicate very well with me and have always taken care of my issues in a timely manner.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much Brian! This is the most wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We loved working on your Mini Cooper and we will always be here for you!

NJ
NICOLE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/28/2019
Very nice helpful & fast
The lady up front was very polite very helpful. The guys that looked at my car were fast through very nice & found every problem that was wrong with my car i would defiently recommend people here
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much Nicole! I really appreciate all your kind words and the fact that you would recommend us! Please let us know what we can help you with in the future.  Sincerely, Coleen and the Crew

AC
Adria C.
Nissan Maxima
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Adria said this business treats her right, Colleen is especially good and takes care of her. She has recommended this business for service to family.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much Adria! I appreciate the fact that you would recommend me to family! I am always happy to take care of you! Please let me know what I can help you with going forward! Coleen and the Crew

GT
Gloria T.
Dodge Caliber
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said her experience at this business was good.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much Gloria! We are so happy that you had a good experience and we would love to see you again in the future! Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

HH
HARRIET H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/23/2019
Great car care place
Greet you by name. Very pleasant. Let you know price before doing work. Owner and staff very friendly. Explain to you exactly what the problem us.

JJ
James J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/21/2019 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business for service.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much James! I appreciate your business and the fact that you would recommend us! I hope you have a great week!

EB
Eurvin B.
Dodge Dakota
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bonnie. She said they have dealt with her before at this business, and she has always been honest with them.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much Eurvin and Bonnie! I appreciate your review and look forward to working with you in the future!

BT
BEN T.
Chevrolet El Camino
10/16/2019
Amazing communication
This shop is great. The prices are low and quality is high. They took care of what they could and we're very honest when my ElCamino was just too difficult to diagnose. Thank you all and I hope to do more business with you all in the future.
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much Ben!  I appreciate this wonderful review and I really enjoyed the opportuinty to get to assess such a classic car! I look forward to working with you in the future as well! Have a great week Ben!

KH
KAY H.
Kia Optima
10/15/2019
Very friendly, personalized service. Always know cost of service before it’s done. Keeps our vehicles in good shape 🙂
Coleen S., Owner from South Seneca Car Care responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much Kay! For being a long time customer and for noticing the effort we put into our service.  We never want there to be any surprises on your bill, unless it is a good surprise and the total cost is less than estimated.  We look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks Kay!