GP
Gregory P.
01/11/2021
Relaxed Buying Experience
Place is Low Key, Laid Back, absolutely no pressure sales. The amount of Inventory is impressive. Purchased a Jeep for my Daughter, she loves it !

David P.
Lake View, NY
12/31/2020 Category: Service
The owner is honest and friendly
Very professional . Fixed all my issues in a timely manner . Very knowledgeable, I have both my Jeep’s maintained there.

KH
Kevin H.
11/07/2020
Pretty damn good
Really good fellas and very knowledgeable. Not looking to up sell something you do not need. Renovations are looking really good too. Tons of Jeeps in stock. They’ll always be my first call for my car.

KH
Kevin H.
Olean, NY
BMW
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Incredible Shop. Incredible Experience
A++ Crew. Went in for an inspection on my BMW and while they were working on it I was browsing some of the cleanest Jeeps I have ever seen in my life. Completely remodeled facility with state of the art shop, waiting area with help yourself coffee, tea, hot chocolate, TV and more . Front reception area and sales offices. Showroom still being built and can’t wait to see the finished product! These guys had a shop full of cars. I Will be back for service for sure.

Christian B.
Ford Fiesta
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Been going to these guys for 3 years now, they do great work and I’m always impressed.

SJ
SZLAPAK J.
Angola, NY
10/11/2020 Category: Service
The guys are soo nice. I enjoy my visits to a car shop for once!!!

Christopher H.
Lake View, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Your One Stop Shop in the Southtowns for RUST FREE Southern Jeep Sales, Repairs, Detailing, Undercoating & Everything Between!
I've been bringing countless vehicles to South Shore Auto & Detail for years and will continue to do business with an excellent local, convenient and honest one stop shop for auto repairs and detailing!

For anyone searching for an excellent auto shop in the Southtowns, including but not limited to professional auto detailing, mechanical repairs or undercoating, South Shore Auto & Detail is your one stop shop. Greg has worked on dozens of my vehicles over the past 10 years, from Toyota and Nissan to Jeeps, Jaguars and Land Rovers...simple maintenance repairs, engine overhauls, professional details and undercoatings each season. He and his team can provide outstanding mechanical work at fair pricing on any make or model. For any Jeep enthusiasts, they specialize in older Cherokees and Grand Cherokees that are very difficult to find in WNY - all hand picked well taken care of Jeeps from down South or out West - NO RUST! Stop by to see their huge selection of Jeeps!

John L.
Chevrolet Cutaway G3500
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Fast and reasonably priced.
My BMW overheated and they quickly found the problem. Had to wait a day to get parts from BMW and my car was done.
Great job.

Chevrolet Impala Limited Police
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Great place
I only had an oil change. The guys are nice and did a good job.

Bill S.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Always great service!
Very professional, fair priced, been getting my vehicles serviced at Southshore for 6 years now no issues. Greg, Craig, and Pat will take care of your needs. Highly recommend.

KC
Kent C.
Ford Pickup F250 Super Duty
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people.
Everyone is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and honest. Great place.

Jon P.
Orchard Park, NY
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service...
Owner spends time with explaining what and why he has to do things. The extra attention is awesome.

Ron G.
Colden, NY
06/28/2020 Category: Service
They always have good snacks!!
I always go to Greg's for all of my auto needs. Craig is like the repair/undercoating manager expert and he really knows his shit!! Plus, he always brings in goodies to share with everyone. Not just the cheap stuff either. He gets those expensive pastries and cookies from Braymillers. Sometimes I'll just go there even if I don't need work done on my car just to eat stuff that Craig brings in. All in all, it's a extremely friendly staff and a very CLEAN shop. Greg's such a good dude he spent his own money to fix the place up after the landlord told him to go pound sand. I'm never going to any other place to get my car fixed. He also just hooked me up with some beefy ass tires! Thanks Greg!! You guys ROCK!

Steve S.
Dodge 2500 HD SLT
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff clean up to date shop

Ryan R.
Eden, NY
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
I have gotten a lot of work done by South Shore Auto over the years and I have to say that they go above and beyond every time! The owner Greg is very personable, knowledgeable and honest! They never try to get you to do more work to your vehicle than needed and I will go back there for service every time!👍