Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Curtis H.
08/21/2019
Car alignment
Did a great job ,got my car back to me quickly.

Alexa S.
Nissan Sentra
08/21/2019
Customer service
This was our first visit at Southend and the service we received was impeccable. They were responsive and thorough in their diagnosis of the problem.

EW
Elizabeth W.
08/14/2019
Always trust their work
Got a new starter for my husband's car and replaced a part in my emissions system within about a week's time. I was super stressed to see my check engine light come on right after we replaced his starter, but luckily the repair for my car wasn't anything major. I can always trust Southend Auto Exchange to do honest work and not to try to recommend anything I don't need.

Nissan Rogue
08/09/2019
Always a great experience
The guys at Southend Auto Exchange are very customer focused and do a great job for an incredibly reasonable price. They will definitely do what’s right for you.

ZH
Zack H.
Pontiac G6
08/08/2019
5 out of 5 excellent, honest service on your vehicle
Everytime I drop my vehicles off I know that they are in great hands at SouthEnd Auto!
Pricing is among the best and they are no doubt one of the best shops in Charlotte area.

Calvin M.
Matthews, NC
08/05/2019
Customer service
These guys tell you the truth and not just oitvto take your money

Jim B.
07/31/2019
2 vehicles in under an hour
I have historically had my vehicles serviced by the dealership up until now. I was leery of independently owned auto shops. I found the guys at Southend Auto Exchange to be very professional, friendly and forth coming. No additional irrelevant services identified in an effort to increase the bill. I brought my 2 vehicles in on the fly and had an inspection for one and oil change for the other done in under an hour. I recommend them without hesitation.

Bill S.
07/27/2019
Great work and on time
Very competent work and a realistic price.

LL
latonya l.
Saturn VUE
07/23/2019
New customer
This was my first time taking my car to Southend Auto Exchange for repair. Paul was courteous and answered all my questions. He kept me informed with what was wrong with the car and how they would fix the problem.

The cost was fair and reasonable.

I will return for future repairs.

KJ
Karen J.
07/19/2019
Paul & Mike seem to be fair, clear & honest about your repair needs & costs.
I liked that Paul & Mike encouraged me to keep in touch with them, in order to check on the status & time for my car repair. They were also very informative about the quality differences in parts, so I felt better involved & informed in the process. And they stuck to the agreed upon estimate.

Mazda Protege
07/17/2019
The only place I go!
Exceptional service at very reasonable cost.

Jack H.
Acura ILX
07/09/2019
The group of guys working there.
Trustworthy honest group of certified mechanics, no unnecessary upsell of work and my visit was quick and inexpensive and fixed right the first time!

DJ
Dave J.
07/03/2019
Exceptional, knowledgeable, professional
After getting the runaround and charged for repairs not completed at 2 other shops, the pros at Southend diagnosed our problem and fixed it. They are fantastic and I highly recommend them.

MICHELLE L.
Acura TSX
06/27/2019
Exceptional service
Ive been coming here for 5 years. They are friendly easy to deal withgreat prices. Mechanics are exceptional. You go there ask for paul are mike. I wouldnt take my car no where else but them. I bought 2 cars from here and was very satisfied. Not a long wait time. They treat you loke family

DE

Ryan R.
Honda Insight
06/19/2019
Fast, honest & affordable
I needed to make a last-minute inspection appointment and was accommodated without issue. The appointment was quick, no-nonsense and the one repair was value-priced.

Jimmie C.
06/18/2019
Repairs and follow throughs are excellent
I have a long standing relationship with this company and they are good at what they do and very reasonable. Always very professional.

Joey C.
06/17/2019
I'm happy with services.
Things made right in a professional way. Long standing good relationships mean something.

06/17/2019
Did not fix problems
Not happy with the outcome of work done. Car still makes the noise when riding over washboard type Road. I spent a lot of money on a repair that did not repair the problem. Call me at 704-724-7679, Jimmy Cortez
Mike F. from Southend Auto Exchange responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am glad we could get this matter resloved. We value you as a customer and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with the service you receievd.

TL
Tom L.
Indian Land, SC
06/11/2019
Another Great Job!
Had to replace the valve cover on my wife’s BMW X35i and dreaded the whole thing. I shouldn’t have worried. The guys at SE Auto Exchange did a terrific job at a great price! Thanks Mike, Albert and Paul for fantastic service. OH! And while there I had the opportunity to test drive a beautiful 2010 BMW M1 Convertible at only $9,997! Unfortunately it doesn’t fit my lifestyle at the moment... soon tho...

VT
Vivian T.
Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2019
My favorite auto repair shop
South end auto exchange is the best auto repair shop I ever had. They are very honest with their their work and prices. I would recommend them to anyone. This is the only shop that my husband and myself will let do any repairs to our vehicles. Now my mother has fell for them. They stand behind their work and they are very polite people.