Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1
Overall Rating 2.7/5Overall Rating 2.7/5rating 2.7rating 2.7rating 2.7

LW
Ladetria W.
Stockbridge, GA
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service with friendly associates

CP
Cynthia P.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is wonderful.

Fayetteville, GA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience as always
Very Good
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! We are happy to here that we met and exceeded your expectations. Great service begins with great people and we have the best. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

TC
Trina C.
Lake City, GA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Care
I'm always greeted with and smile, and guaranteed to that they'll take good care of me. I've never been disappointed.
My questions are welcomed, and answered
with knowledgeable suggestions.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to make every customer comfortable with their service experience. We try to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Sevice
People are very friendly.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words.We do strive here at Southowne to provide you with fast,friendly.worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Soouthtowne.

John D.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Always happy !
Mr. Michael Cole always helps me. He's Mr. SUPER guy !!! I trust the info he tells me about my car. I trust the car crew to do their BEST work ! Thank you !!!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! We do strive here at Southtowne to make every customer feel special. We have top notch factory trained service advisors and technicians who take great pride in their work. We do appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank you for choosing Southtowne.

RP
Robbin P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Personal and Professional Care
Southtowne Hyundai treats you like family! The personal and professional care given to my car is like it's their own. From being greeted with warm smiles to listening to my concerns to handling my car with "love", I knew my car was in the best of hands. I love my Hyundai Sante Fe and am thankful for being a part of the Southtowne family.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! We try very hard here at Soutjtowne to make ever customer feel special.W have top notch factory trained service advisors and technicians who take great pride in their work. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

WB
Wondritta B.
Hampton, GA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Southtowne Hyundai
The team are always nice and fast
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank yo so much for the great review. Great service begins with great people and we have the best. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Deana W.
Hampton, GA
Customer Service is Excellent
I drive up Southtowne for service to my car. As soon as I drive up I was greeted by staff. My car was serviced in less than 2 hours. (I left my car there). When I came to pick up my car, I was greeted by the friendly woman at the cashier's desk. I want to thank them for an excellent experience.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. We do try very hard here at Southtowne to make very customer feel special.Great service begins wit great people and we have the best. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Than You for choosing Southtowne.

AW
Ashley W.
Riverdale, GA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
the dealer ship in overall rating is excellent
VERY good service excellent
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty.We look forward to serving you. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Rochelle W.
Riverdale, GA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
i did not have a long wait. That was really nice for a Saturday morning.
I believe the waiting area leaves a lot to be desired. The coffee maker should be better accessible you should not have to hunt it down and I think free water should be offered. I think the vending machines are nice but a little offensive, I am paying to have you service my car, being a loyal Hyundai customer and I cant even get a free bottle of water if needed while waiting for my car!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Southtowne Service department. I am sorry you ad to hunt for the amenities we offer,however the coffee urn can be dangerous  with children in the waiting area so we keep it in a more controlled space. We are working on offering more amenities so just hang in there. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Suthtowne.

WM
Warren M.
Decatur, GA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
The best service for me for 12 years still remains the best!
I'll will continue to come here as I feel Meno, Micheal, and Jason have always taken a personal interest in getting and keeping my Sonata's maintained (I've had two) and that keeps me coming back.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review! Great service begins with great people and we have the best. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Morrow, GA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Fuse replacement
I was charged $95 to have a $2 fuse replaced.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We are truly sorry you are not happy with your service experience here at Southtowne. I understand that you feel taken advantage of,however you were advised of the 95.00 diagnostic fee before service. If they had found something more serious then would it be ok? The technician had to diagnose the problem then fix it. I wish it were possible to not charge you  but the technician wants and deserves to get paid. You said so yourself "If i had only known" That is what you paid for the technicians knowledge. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Mary L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE
THE PROBLEM WAS RESOLVED WITHOUT HESITATION!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly.worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

WA
William A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Car tires
Very happy full
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Owner
Not so positive this time but doesn't mean that I won't return for service. Better communication was abs is needed on some issues, not all.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your service experience here at Southtowne.We try our best to make sure everyone is given great service in a timely manner.Please contact me with any question or concerns.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

SR
Sheena R.
Fayetteville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and fast service
Awesome place to get your car service. Fast service and workers were so nice.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do try hard too make every customer feel special. We have top notch factory trained advisors and technicians who take great pride in their work. We do so appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

2010 Hyundai Tucson
Accounting Technician
All the workers that I have encountered have been friendly. My car was serviced within 45 minutes and the sitting lounge is always clean.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast.friendly,worry free service.We do so appreciate your business.and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

GL
Guillermo L.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service received, the friendly atmosphere.
Excellent service, and product knowledge.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to make every customer feel special.We have top notch factory trained service advisors and technicians who take great pride in their work. We do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

GR
Gabriel R.
Great Dealership
Great sales Rep and Finance manager ..Very friendly and professional
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.