Overall Rating 2.7/5Overall Rating 2.7/5rating 2.7rating 2.7rating 2.7

SG
Samantha G.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I always receive great customer service I would Definitely recommend Speck Hyundai.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/19/2018

Samantha,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.
We truly appreciate your feedback.

PE
Pierre E.
Cove, OR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Courteous Service
Speck Hyundai schedules your service to suit your needs. If you live in a remote part of the state they accommodate your needs by scheduling your appointment at a reasonable time. If you have to wait a while until your service work is done they have a very comfortable waiting room.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/19/2018

Pierre thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are pleased to see that our waiting area accommodated you while your vehicle was here for service. Once again, thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your future service visits.

Robert H.
Pendleton, OR
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, helpful, courteous, informative,kept me informed and up to date on progress.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/16/2018

Robert,
Thank you for the 5 start review. We appreciate your business.
Speck Hyundai service team.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Kind, helpful, thorough and quick!
Everyone was extremely kind and I was in and out much faster than I thought I would be. Waiting area was very comfortable with tv to watch and options for snacks and drinks. Overall a great experience.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your feedback.

Cheryl C.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Don't appreciate the upsell
Though I live most of the year in the Tri-Cities, I bought my car from Midway Hyundai in Post Falls, ID. The Speck sales manager was unwilling to honor all of the 'coupons' I had for purchasing a new car, but Midway closed the deal over the phone and internet. It took us 4X as long to drive there and back than it did to buy the car. We have most of our service done there, but occasionally that is inconvenient. When my husband took the car in for its regular maintenance, he was upsold on other services that were really not needed and the dealer didn't apply any specials (as they always seem to do at Midway). In addition, Mike forgot to put a tire rotation on the work order so it wasn't done. We had to go back again to get this done - we were not charged for the service.

LH
Leigh H.
West Richland, WA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly & excellent service
Always great to bring my car in and have them be so nice and treat you excellent
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/15/2018

Leigh,
Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.
Thank  you,

SF
Sean F.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Complementary Oil Change
I loved how the car felt after the oil change. Didn’t take too long. Loved the free car wash, and interior vacuum and cleaning.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/08/2018

Sean thank you so much for your 5 star review! We try our best to be a "one stop shop." We look forward to seeing you for future services.

KD
Kenneth D.
Pendleton, OR
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great explanation of service to my vehicle and will return for service again. Was treated well and a very professional service manager.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/07/2018

Kenneth,
Thank you for the amazing 5-star review. We're so glad you've chosen us for your vehicle's maintenance. We look forward to seeing you for your future services.

Ronald S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Service has always been great at Speck Hyundai for the last 8 years and my most recent visit for my 90,000 mile servicing was excellent as well. Work this time included replacing the left rear taillight assembly that had a crack that was allowing water to get in a short out the bulbs. Work was done in a timely manner and I was informed of work progress even though the service staff was very busy.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/05/2018

Ronald,
Thank you for taking the time in writing a review.

IW
Ilea W.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Quality place
Their service has always been very good. My mom, brother and aunt have bought cars from them. I just had my car serviced their for the first time and they took great care of it. I appreciate their integrety.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/05/2018

Ilea,
Thank you for taking the time in writing a review.
We appreciate your kind words and your 5 star review. We are happy to hear that you had a GREAT expierence. We extend out our gratidtude to your family for their continued business.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Good service and cordial people.
Quality organization
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your review!

Marilyn R.
2011 Hyundai Accent
Quick and good service
We appreciate the good service and the rewards.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
A
A

EA
Esther A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Car was fine before taking it in for an oil change.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/01/2018

Esther,
I have left you phone messages and email to please contact me. We want to make this right for you but need you to contact me.
Fixed Operations Director

MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/01/2018

Spoke to Luis and we have an appointment set for November 7 2018 at 3:00. Thank you for the call back.

MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 11/08/2018

Customer was in 11/7/18 to have the tires rotated back to original position to correct the noise. Thank you for giving us th opportunity and look forward to helping you with your service needs.
Speck Hyundai service team.

VR
Extremely helpful and kind
You can take your dog!!

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Speck always makes me feel warm and welcome. Will never go anywhere else

LH
Leigh H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Every time I come in everyone is always so nice and there to help you with anything. I have bought several cars from here 3 of us in our family have Hyundai's...

Michael R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Consistent good service
Do what needs to be done and recommend things in the future that are mileage related .

SK
Suhyun K.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The sevice price is too expensive
The service was good. The staffs were friendly. However, the service price is too expensive. You can get the same service from other service providers with about 30% price.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 10/22/2018

Mr Kim,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule this afternoon to talk. I have scheduled you a complimentary oil change on your next visit  so we can go over our pricing and services and compare to the other vender's services.
Fixed Operation Director

Cornelia H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Up front with issues on your car
Great dealership, friendly efficient in what they do.