Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 2.64286/5Overall Rating 2.64286/5rating 2.64286rating 2.64286rating 2.64286
Latest Review 41 minutes ago

RT
Richard T.
Audubon, NJ
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, friendly
The girl I spoke will was jovial, listened to my concerns and questions and didn't have a standard answer to them. You could tell she was actually trying to help. Shes definitely an asset to your company. The only reason I said I will not likely go here for my next service is because I travel for work and I'm in a different city every week for work. I have been here a few times now at this location and the technitions and staff seem to be on point. Thank you Pasco for doing a great job for me.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
They provide excellent, timely, efficient service.
I returned to Speck Hyundai a few days after having received an oil change and a Product Recall service. Two days later, my check engine light came on. I thought that they had not finished my oil change or product recall service correctly. Seals not sealed correctly. I called and was able to get in without an appointment and they fixed the problem, unrelated to the prior services. They also changed the filter at no expense. It's service like that, that has several of my friends buying from Speck Hyundai of TC. Thanks you.

2005 Hyundai Accent

Edward E.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Mike the Service Manager is the best. I have trusted the Speck Crew since I moved to the Tri Cities in 2010 because of the way they handled my Accent when the timing chain went out and I won’t go anywhere else. I purchased the Santa Fe from them as well and they keep it running like it’s still brand new.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2019 Category: Service
You Can count on Quality Service at Speck
Thorough but not pushy. Makes me feel welcome and comfortable while providing me with good information on which I can make informed decisions.

Theresa M.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Skilled courteous timely.
Mike the service director was excellent! Fast quality service .
Great customer service.
Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
They are always courteous and communicate immediately if any unexpected issue arises during a service

James G.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional
Customer service oriented and knowledgeable employees. Work is done quickly and preciseness.

GH
Georgette H.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
People in review
The people were exceptional

David S.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Tuson hesitation. Dealer needs help
My Hyundai Tucson has a hesitation problem and sometimes stalls during turns when taking off from a stop. I tried to explain this to the service department at Speck Motors. They said they could not identify the problem. If you go on the internet under Hyundai Turson problems. You will find many loyal Hyundai customers are having the same problem with no fix found by the service departments. This is s HYUNDAI PROBLEM that the company needs to identify a fix for since the dealer techs cannot fix. It maybe in the new 6 speed automatic transmission installed in my car . I think a recall is in order and Hyundai corporate needs to identify the problem and find a fix the dealer can only do so much without help from corporate. The dealer and service manager are great go work with , but they can only do so much with out help.This is the third Hyundai I have owned and I would have to think
Long and hard about buying another if this problem cannot be fixed

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Hesitation stalling of 2017 Hyundai Tuson
Hyundai needs to recall 2017 models and fix stalling hesitation from takeoff problems. Lots of complaints on internet for same problem
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/30/2019

David,
It was nice visiting with you this morning on the phone. This is a intermittent problem which is hard to find. Let me know how your visit goes with Hyundai customer affairs and let me know if there is anything i can help you with.

Mitchell M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
More than you expect
The Hyundai auto is a great car. Speck dealership works well with the customers. The Hyundai has the longest warranty and has low prices to help maintain the car. You will be hard pressed to find a better car and dealership.

GB
Gary B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I’ve always satisfied with the service from Speck. This is our third Hyundai and second Genesis. I think this car gives you more for your money than any others.
Gary

Ronald S.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Always great service at Speck Hyundai
Brought my Sonata in for a steering custom adjustment and an update on my computer system from Hyundai. Also, replaced brake fluid. I was driven home for a few hours and when the work was finished I was promptly picked up.
JESSICA P., Service Consultant from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/25/2019

Ronald,
Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted to hear your experience here with us was 5 stars!
We appreciate your continued business.

NR
Nancy R.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
In the dark
Wonderful customer service. I just went in to have a recall taken care of that consist of an engine software update. The only issue I have with taking my car in for any service is that they always turn my head lights off when I always leave them on for safety reasons. So when I pick my car up, I forget to check to make sure my head lights are on & end up driving in the dark / fog without my lights on until I realize they are off. I would like to request that in the future, my settings be put back as they were when I brought the car in. That is the only reason I rated this with 4 stars instead of 5.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/24/2019

Nancy,
Thank you for your feedback. Will visit with our service team and address this issue.
Fixed Operations Director

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Always 2 plus hours for oil change with no communication.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/23/2019

I have tried reaching out to you and left you messages to please contact me.
Fixed Operations Director

MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/25/2019

Still trying to reach out and visit with you.
509-542-0234

MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/29/2019

Trying to reach out with several phone calls and email to visit with you but no response. Case closed

TD
Terri D.
Grandview, WA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good and bad.
Did a good job fixing the problem but while I thought it would be covered under warranty it wasn’t. Therefore big bucks lost to me. Bummer.

VR
Valerie R.
Boardman, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time!
Brian is amazing! Always there to help me with whatever my needs are. Very through and communication skills are top notch. Thank you.

Valerie,

What an amazing review on our service department. We appreciate your thoughtful words about Brian.
Thank you for your business!

Wonderful
The customer service is great and the people who work there make it feel very welcoming.
JESSICA P., Service Consultant from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/22/2019

We are excited to hear your experience with us was delightful. We thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation.

AT
Anderson T.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Super service
Friendly, efficient service. Had an oil change, tire rotation and when they checked out the car my battery was bad so it was replaced and it was covered by my warranty. The service department is the best. Thanks, Speck Hyundai!

DJ
Denise J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy with the service I received.
JESSICA P., Service Consultant from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 01/21/2019

Denise,
We are thrilled to hear you were happy with your most recent service visit. We appreciate your review and feedback.
Speck Hyundai Service Team