Overall Rating 2.7/5Overall Rating 2.7/5rating 2.7rating 2.7rating 2.7

West Richland, WA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
My car had defective wheels and they made sure mine were replaced. Great customer service.

EB
Eduardo B.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Always fast and friendly. Service done in a timely manner. Outstanding staff.

Carolyn W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Maintence
They always get whatever I’m there for some in a timely manner and are very friendly.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 09/19/2018

Carolyn,

Thank you for your review/feedback. We value our customers and are so happy to hear your experience here was great!

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service rep
Very satisfied with the service representative and his explanations and attitude.

ST
Sean T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike Made it Right!
Mike called me and he completely own his mistake and he apologized to me. I was impressed with how he apologized and he called me personally wanting to make it right

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Black Elantra 2014
I already stated my review
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 09/15/2018

Sean,
It was nice talking with you this morning. I apologize for the mis communication on my behalf regarding your lights. I have offered you a complete detail as well as a rental car on my behalf to be used at your convenience.
Mike Marchese
Fixed operations director

Lexington, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
The only issue we had was the crappy carwash at the end of the service. It went through an automated carwash and some of the brushes come off in our windshield wiper. Almost broke it to get it off.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for our customers to be completely satisfied. I am sorry to hear your carwash expierence was not up to standards. Please contact our service department at your convience so we an resolve this issue.

FS
Frank S.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I really appreciate the customer service, friendly staff. I even had an opportunity to visit my sales person who made my car buying experience the best I’ve ever had.

James K.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service work done well
Always give good service in a mostly timely manner.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and helpful.
Can recommend for purchase of car and service.

Margaret M.

HB
Heidi B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities has helpful sales guys like Jayson Sheets. He goes over above and beyond.
I am enjoying our new vehicle but I do have some concerns with it though that I have brought up to Hyundai. For a new vehicle it has a few to many odd mishaps and noises. I'm just hoping that it wasn't manufactured on a Monday or a Friday! Time will tell.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 09/04/2018

Heidi,
It was nice talking with you this afternoon about your recent service visit here. We failed to exceed your expectation as well as our own. I will visit with my general manager as well as my staff to ensure all vehicles are completed before they are to be picked up. Thank again for your time and input.
Mike Marchese
Fixed Operations Director

PG
Paul G.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Friendly staffs. Answered my questions.

Longmont, CO
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/01/2018 Category: Service
We are from Colorado so we won’t be returning for service. We appreciated the expedited needed service we received

CR
Christine R.
Benton City, WA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
I Never Give a Five Star Rating to anyone.
I like your place as Mechanic Personnel are knowledgeable and clearly explain what can and can't be done.
Timing at getting finished is always right on and if later it's never by much.
Waiting room is very comfortable and pretty much private if a person needs to do computer/phone work, etc. while waiting they have no problem doing it.
I also like that I have the last word on what I want done to my vehicle and it is accepted cheerfully, etc.
MICHAEL M. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 08/31/2018

GS
Glen S.
Waitsburg, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Polite service
We found service staff very helpful at getting our car seen on short notice and very helpful and polite.
JESSICA P. from Speck Hyundai of Tri Cities responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy hear you had a great experience.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service...

PB
Phillip B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Customer care, work completed on time, I was involved in deciding on what work should be done.

James D.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
I came in for an oil change. I asked person at front desk a couple questions and he checked car history andd quickly gave me the answers. Car was serviced and washed and given back to me within 45 minutes.