Latest Review about 2 months ago

MARK P.
Gold Bar, WA
06/30/2018 Category: Sales
New purchase
Salesman Shane H was very helpful in helping me decide what type of truck I needed to suit my needs. He was very patient with all my questions and took the time, I never felt rushed to buy something. He made suggestions to help me decide what I really needed and did not need. He asked me questions, what I was looking for, my budget, financing, what the truck would be used for, etc. to make sure I was looking at what I needed. I would definitely go back and deal with Shane again. I have been extremely happy with the truck ever since I drove it off the lot. Financeman Joe was also very helpful and made suggestions about my financing options.

Richard H.
Marysville, WA
06/30/2018
We love our new Chevy Cruz!
Our daughter had bought a new car through Norm Anderson so when we were looking for a used car we went to Speedway. We had picked out a car and while he was processing the paperwork I noticed the Cruz on the showroom floor had a diesel sticker on the windshield. After looking at the car and see the MPG estimate we told Norm that we had changed our mind and wanted the Cruz. He and Joe in finance processed the paperwork quickly and we drove off in a new car. On a return visit Norm was with someone else but other members of the sale staff were eager to answer my questions Overall this has been our best car buying experience.

SL
STANLEY L.
Duvall, WA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great people to work with.
The staff was friendly and courthouse. It was a pleasure doing business with the sales crew.

TA
THOMAS A.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Saved the day - and planned camping trip!
Thursday May 10th when I was on my way to work, the DEF - service exhaust system now - light came on. We were supposed to leave after work for our first camping trip of the year. We had reserved a spot months ago at Deception Pass for our trailer. I called Scott in Service and asked for advice. He said to swing by on the way home, and he would check the code read out. I left work early and stopped by. The codes indicated more than just a fluid issue. Scott squeezed me in right then, and had the service team on it! After having to do multiple checks, parts replacement, and quality engine run - it was completed! I was still able to make it to ur destination and get set up before dark. Scott and Speedway service department saved the day; well the whole weekend! The best service department I've ever dealt with!

DAVID B.
GMC Canyon
06/27/2018 Category: Service
The service dept at Speedway is great. They make sure you understand everything and do a great job servicing my vehicle.

LR
LISA R.
people in service department
excellant

RP
RALPH P.
CAMP CAMPER
Leaky slideout repair on 2017 Host camper
I've been into Speedway RV service before and I was amazed at the growth and progress they've made over the past year. Company growth generally points to a business that is performing their service to the expectations of their customer base.

Adam, their service manager, has a good handle on what's going on with his techs and the techs certainly seem to know what they're doing as I questioned a couple techs that were assessing my camper's leaky rear slide out. Leaky slide outs are a real problem to diagnose and repair. Adam has a new peace of equipment that makes the diagnosing far faster and more accurate which adds out to a lower cost invoice for the customer. I've not actually tested the final repair and won't be able to until I travel in the rain, but I feel certain that the problem is resolved. If not, I feel equally certain Adam and his techs will go back at it until it is repaired.
Beyond that, I was able to get the camper in for repair with only a few days wait which is impressive for this time of year.

KA
KAREN A.
Gold Bar, WA
Great Service Department!
My new Duramax Dually diagnostics let the service department know it was coming up for oil change. They called me, scheduled it for the next day, and it was complimentary from GM. I was in and out quickly, and with a smile! Always get great service. Shout out to Chris in Sales, Scott, in Service, Amy and Kelly!

DARYLE S.
Woodinville, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Diagnosed the problem and sent me on my way
Diagnosed the rattle in engine area and showed me what the caused was. Simple fix.

SHEILA B.
Silverlake, WA
06/22/2018 Category: Sales
Great salesman!
Purchased a beautiful Equinox. Great service and my salesman Jordan Pappert was very knowledgeable

SEAN M.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Last minute appointment change success
I had made a appointment to have my truck serviced several days in advance. Then two days before the appointment I had a scheduling conflict that I could not avoid. I called Dennis to see if it was possible to move the appointment up a day, which worked for my schedule. Speedway accommodated my request. Service on the truck was completed, everything worked out great from my perspective.

DENNIS M.
Woodinville, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Exhaust
The usual excellent service. Done on time and done professionally

JAMIE A.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and great

TC
TIMOTHY C.
GMC Terrain
06/20/2018 Category: Sales
Relaxed, hometown atmosphere.
My wife and I had a very pleasant experience working with Chris and Joe with our new car purchase. All questions and details were clarified with each step to help the buying process be a joyable experience we will always remember!
Thanks again guys & Speedway Chevrolet!

Duvall, WA
06/17/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Very professional, honest and hard working

06/17/2018 Category: Service
A&D Concrete
Always great service!

06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Honest and Fast
Jackson was very friendly and honest. He helped us get the price we needed on the perfect car for our family. Nobody here tried to pressure us into a decision or any “buy-ups” that we didn’t need. They were respectful and we were in and out within 2 hours!

LA
LAVETTA A.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
friendliness, cleanliness, ease of getting in, & doing the work I needed only.
I have enjoyed Speedway Chevrolet for years and will continue to do so because of their honesty
and the way they present them selves to the public. GOOD JOBS!!!!!!

JOHN K.
Lake Stevens, WA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Chuck and Eric went out of their way
I have had an issue with my Malibu and Chuck the service manager along with Eric the tech took care of me in a top shelf manner thank you.

EH
EYVIND H.
Mill Creek, WA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, professional and prompt
I came in for my 30,000 mile check up and I was going to wait and my car/SUV was prioritized, by Dennis. After my service was completed I asked if some or I could vacuum my car. "No we will do it for you. It was done quite well. I left happy