Duvall, WA
06/17/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Very professional, honest and hard working

Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
06/17/2018 Category: Service
A&D Concrete
Always great service!

06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Honest and Fast
Jackson was very friendly and honest. He helped us get the price we needed on the perfect car for our family. Nobody here tried to pressure us into a decision or any “buy-ups” that we didn’t need. They were respectful and we were in and out within 2 hours!

LA
LAVETTA A.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
friendliness, cleanliness, ease of getting in, & doing the work I needed only.
I have enjoyed Speedway Chevrolet for years and will continue to do so because of their honesty
and the way they present them selves to the public. GOOD JOBS!!!!!!

JOHN K.
Lake Stevens, WA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Chuck and Eric went out of their way
I have had an issue with my Malibu and Chuck the service manager along with Eric the tech took care of me in a top shelf manner thank you.

EH
EYVIND H.
Mill Creek, WA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, professional and prompt
I came in for my 30,000 mile check up and I was going to wait and my car/SUV was prioritized, by Dennis. After my service was completed I asked if some or I could vacuum my car. "No we will do it for you. It was done quite well. I left happy

CK
CHERI K.
Everett, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
06/13/2018 Category: Service
People and service
Great place to do business

Lake Stevens, WA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
I made an appointment for an oil change and was told Tuesday was wide open so I showed up at the appropriate time. Somehow it had been marked down for them for Wednesday, but Scott managed to go ahead and get me in without having to wait additional time than normal. The only thing is somehow my headlights were turned from Auto to on so when I went out to leave I wondered why the headlights were on. It makes an annoying beeping if you try to leave them on so not sure how this want noticed nor how they got turned on. I'm just glad it didn't sit all day waiting for me to pick it up like that.

Sultan, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Overall good
Same day service, under warranty, no loaner car available and forgot to address one issue. Overall a positive experience though.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/12/2018 Category: Service
The best staff!
Always a great experience!

HM
HEATHER M.
Stanwood, WA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Family oriented business
I will continue to return to Speedway Chevrolet. I live in Stanwood but their service and hospitality are what make the drive worth it. The salespeople are honest, upfront and caring. The service department has always done an excellent job with my Tahoe when I bring it in for maintenance visits.

TV
TEILA V.
Marysville, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/11/2018 Category: Sales
Chris in sales is amazing
Customer service! This place was great from the first point of contact. Thank you!

DARLEENE M.
GMC Yukon
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Smiles and effeciency
I needed a loaner car while my SUV was getting fixed and the process took less than five minutes, which I the status quo at this facility. Can’t say how grateful we live so close to the dealership and have found such great mechanics and managers!!!

GW
GLORIA W.
Sultan, WA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
I am always happy with Speedway and the 'guys' in the shop. They answer my questions, listen to my issues and keep me involved in what they are going to do. My car gets washed and I love it. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Way to go Guys and Gals.

SD
SEAN D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Good honest customer service
Didn't have to wait all day for my car to be finished. Thanks for the email coupon. Saved $$$

TOM S.
Bothell, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
Speedway Chevrolet
I'm a new corvette owner and over-filled my oil. The problem was dealt with on time and service manager Dennis Weaver made sure the a tech person clued me in on checking my oil level properly. The price was fair and the service was excellent. I was looking for a dealer for servicing my car and I'll be coming back. Speedway Chev. was recommended to me by the Eastside Corvette Club members.

CHET M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Thanks always nice and friendly
It’s my regular place for service,.... 2 cars and a truck!
Thank You!

EM
ED M.
Lynnwood, WA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Everybody is friendly and tyhe work is done right.
Everybody says Hello when you come in contact with them. Work is done right and quickly.

KW

GARY O.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2018 Category: Service
corvett
Dennis Weaver is a great service advisor, always friendly and kept me informed on the status of my car. He is a asset to your company. service at Speedway has always been great.