AH
Sierra Madre, CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/16/2020
Art and Omar are wonderful
Another great visit to Spence and Frye. This time tires and shocks.
Art has been carring for my GM trucks for over 15 years. If you want your vehicle fixed correctly the first time, this is the place to go!

Mary M.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the staff provided wonderful service. She stated that they have been satisfied with their service and they take good care of her.

Damon H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/30/2020
Dually repair
The professionalism and expedited service.

RE
Rod E.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Cadillac Seville
01/27/2020
Always great and friendly service...
I took my Caddy in for servicing. Always great and friendly service... oh yeah, Omar fixed my Mustang seat belt problem in 5 seconds! Great job!!

CR
Cynthia R.
Duarte, CA
Buick LeSabre
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Cynthia said she's not too happy with them and their service. She said they lied about the cost. She said she knows how much a diagnostic and sensor costs. She said it was a 10-20 minute job. She said she's never been charged like that before while they're doing the service. She said she was disgusted and she will never go back there ever again. She said her old mechanic wouldn't have charged her like that. She said she was charged $378.

KW
Kenneth W.
Sierra Madre, CA
Cadillac DeVille
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the employees did a good job.

Don S.
01/16/2020
Great guys, great service, always a great job.
These guys are trustworthy.

TF
Terry F.
01/15/2020
the Ability to work on older cars and trucks
The work was done on my 1989 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird GTA . Following my direction they inspected the brakes and found that they needed work and contacted me with a estimate. Did a good job.

Theresa B.
01/14/2020
Art and the guys that work there are professional and helpful
My honey found Art from a friend , he’s so helpful professional. You can call and ask questions and he’ll help you and if not he tells you who could. Even we moved out of town we go to him when something goes wrong. Thank goodness for Art we have broken down but he’s helped us.

Jim W.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/10/2020
Friendly, competent service for years!
These mechanics stay up to date on the technology in cars. They are always friendly, don't "gouge" their customers, always give the price before working on it. Just GREAT people!
I have recommended them to others who find them dependable as well.

Jim W.
01/08/2020
The people who work there
Art has been our mechanic over many years. He and Omar and others keep up on their knowlege of GM ( and other) brands!

MA
Mary Lousie A.
Saturn LW
12/31/2019
Consist good work and the superior knowledge of the mechanics.
See title.

Tony M.
Duarte, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/30/2019
After taking my chevy Express to 3 different mechanics due to an abs brake issue I decided to take it to spence and Frye, seemed to be a rare problem but they troubleshooted the van and were able to diagnose and fix the issue, I will definitely recommend them to anyone that needs a good mechanic

PK
Pablo K.
GMC Pickup
12/20/2019
Very Professional with Quality work
Spence & Frye installed a Dakota Digital Dash in my truck. No other shop would even touch it! They did a great job & will definitely have them work on my truck in the future.

Kuhema B.
Fresno, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/19/2019
Honest and reliable
This was my first interaction with Spence & Frye. I had take one of my work vans to the dealer and they gave me a $1600 diagnosis. I just did not want to spend that type of cash on a 15 year old van. Took it to Spence and Frye. I told them what the dealers said and them gave me a quote that was $600 cheaper. That afternoon I get a call from Art who was very nice, stating that the problem was not what the dealer had recommended and the cast would be $800 cheaper than the dealer quoted. Thank you Spence and Frye for saving me money on the repairs. You will be doing the repairs on all of my vans moving forward.