GG
Geoff G.
04/18/2020
Solution-Oriented Service
Since 2013, I have been consistently returning to Spence and Frye in an effort to keep my beloved truck in good health. Usually, I will show up with a mystery problem, and a very vague explanation of what happened. Art and the crew have repeatedly been able to reach inside of the mystery, and reveal the steps to make it right (without judging my lack of mechanical engineering knowledge).

This most recent visit was no different. Rather than chasing a gremlin around the truck while racking up expenses, Spence and Frye was able to isolate the issue, offer an accurate estimate of time and money needed to correct the problem, and get me back on the road within the span of a day.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2020
No bullshit.
Art knows what he’s doing and explains the issues very well.

John C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
04/08/2020
Fantastic service
I can confidently recommend Spence and Frye. They take great care of my cars!
They are trustworthy, knowledgeable and their prices are excellent.
John C

Michael S.
Buick Verano
Terrific Service
Art & Company really takes care of you. They're there when you need them, Gets you the best price on all your service needs. Always happy to do business with them, Especially during these troubling times (COVID-19) They'll help keep most of your money in your pockets....I'll highly recommend them to anyone in need of some great mechanics.

Michael

Daniel M.
West Covina, CA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
1985 s10
This shop was the only one that specialized in GMs and i had reasearched and saw some honest and great reviews on yelp. Art took in my truck that was non op for 14 years and set timing and found other little things through a lookover that made the performance improve. It was a bit far but no regrets. They know what they are doing here

Saturn LW
Dependable
Courteous, dependable, caring.

Michael C.
Cadillac ATS
03/27/2020
EXCELLENT PEOPLE AND SERVICE
Thank you for always being TRUSTWORTHY and the cars always drives home feeling NEW! We only bring our vehicles (Cadillac ATS & GMC Yukon XL) to Spence & Frye Co. We used to take it to the dealership and be told nothing is wrong even though we knew something was off with how our own car drives and feels... Until, we found a reliable and honest Car Doctor! We will always be a CUSTOMER!!!

Christina W.
03/12/2020
Excellent service, as always
With a 25 year old vehicle, I appreciate the sound advice I receive from Art. Even when replacement parts are hard to find, he makes every effort to get
what we need ti keep our Tahoe well maintained.

BN
Barbara N.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/10/2020
The owner is so nice and helpful. He came out right away to see what my car needed.
The owner always tell me exactly what I need.

Renatta C.
02/19/2020
A great place to have your car repaired ,
I appreciate the quality of the work and the creative problem solving that goes into any and all repairs. Art also keeps excellent records of all work done including warrantees which has saved me money in the past ❗️

Christina S.
Chevrolet Volt
02/18/2020
Knowledgable, direct, and friendly service
I stopped by Spence & Fry a couple times with my new [to me] used car, and they were forthright that the repairs I needed at the time were better served by taking the car to a different vendor: a body shop or the dealer itself. Their honesty--and the quality of their referrals to other businesses who were professional and efficient--impressed me. I recently and finally(!) had a repair that they were able to address, and they did the work well & quickly. Thumbs up to Abe and his company!

Mark H.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2020
Best service
When they fix your car or truck it's done right. When I use them I know I won't have any problems with that issue. That's piece of mind. Thanks guys
Mark

AH
Al H.
Sierra Madre, CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/16/2020
Art and Omar are wonderful
Another great visit to Spence and Frye. This time tires and shocks.
Art has been carring for my GM trucks for over 15 years. If you want your vehicle fixed correctly the first time, this is the place to go!

Mary M.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the staff provided wonderful service. She stated that they have been satisfied with their service and they take good care of her.

Damon H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/30/2020
Dually repair
The professionalism and expedited service.