NS
Neil S.
07/09/2019
They are very honest, friendly.
Friendly, they listen to your problem about your car, honest,

MA
Mary Lousie A.
Saturn LW
07/03/2019
Consist good work and the superior knowledge of the mechanics.
Any problem can be solved. Each customer is treated as a valuable friend. The customer can be sure their problem big or small will be treated as if it were the mechanic's personal problem.

Albert M.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/28/2019
I've been satisfied with the quality of the work done
Very professional. Great work. Jobs are done & ready as said.Very friendly

MT
Mark T.
Cadillac DeVille
06/25/2019
Art is honest and does good work.
Art is honest and does good work.

OI
Orval I.
San Gabriel, CA
GMC Yukon
06/21/2019
Great Place
I appreciate your honesty and fairness for the work you did on my vehicle.

CR
Christopher R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2019
Art is great
Thanks to art for always taking care of my work truck. Great service. Greet guys

Jesse R.
Los Angeles, CA
Isuzu Trooper
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the staff specialize in what they do, they take the time to explain things to him about his vehicle, they are quick and service is done correctly.

Tom M.
San Marino, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was superb.

AG
Anthony G.
Alhambra, CA
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
06/14/2019
Referred by another mechanic
When referred by another mechanic you just go get it done and I got it done. Art has a good crew of mechanics, going to clean shop for one it represents quality work. Griff

TH
Tom H.
Los Angeles, CA
Buick Electra
05/31/2019
Great Service, Knowledge of GM and other cars
A friend referred me to Art at Spence & Frye several years ago. I have been so happy and fortunate to have such a great place to take my vehicles to for service and repairs. I live on the Westside and will commute all the way to Pasadena because I know my cars will be fixed correctly and for a reasonable price. Art's exceptional knowledge of GM Cars is better than any repair facility I've done business with - even most GM dealers. He is honest and goes the extra mile to make sure things are done right. With 5 GM vehicles in my collection he and his crew service them all plus 2 Dodge vehicles I bring to him as well. I have an 1987 Buick Full size wagon. For years it had a stalling/performance problem. I took it to several repair facilities including a dealer. No one diagnosed it correctly and I spent thousands on rebuilding the engine, transmission and carburetor as I was told they were the problems. Granted the car had over 100k miles and things wear out, but after doing all these repairs the problem would return, come and go, but would not go away. I had almost given up but love this car too much to sell it. Art figured out it was a sensor in the transmission and fixed it- simple fix and didn't cost much in comparison to what I spent previously trying to get this problem resolved. I think Art is the " GM Car Whisperer"". His experience with these cars is amazing. My '87 Buick Wagon runs better than ever. I would highly recommend Spence & Frye Automotive Repair to anyone needing service or repair to their vehicles.

Alen M.
San Gabriel, CA
05/29/2019
Coolant hose
Best mechanic in town!!! My coolant hose was leaking water . They changed the hose in couple hours. They saved my life!!!

RK
Robert K.
Camarillo, CA
GMC Safari Passenger
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

RK

Fernando A.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/22/2019
Excellent customer experience
My experience at Spence and Frye was excellent. The employees at the counter were respectful and willing to discuss the technical issues with me. I walked away confident that my vehicle was in great hands and I now have a better understanding of the issue my vehicle was having. Many thanks to the employees and the owner, Art, for their wonderful customer support and quality work. My vehicle is running superb. I plan to return should I need further service.

KV
Kenneth V.
GMC Yukon XL
05/15/2019
customer service,honest,quality & so worthy of the price
They did an awesome job replacing my 2002 yukon xl oil pan gasket & oil pressure sender. Im so happy with the quality of work they did..
My Yukon has found a home:)