Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

1966 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4999981/5Overall Rating 4.4999981/5Overall Rating 4.4999981/5Overall Rating 4.4999981/5rating 4.4999981
Overall Rating 2.1276557/5Overall Rating 2.1276557/5rating 2.1276557rating 2.1276557rating 2.1276557

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Sports Durst Has People In Management Who Really Care!
I was blessed with the opportunity to receive a call from management. Angela really cares about how customers are treated and really went out of her way to rectify the issue. I’m just glad to know that Sports Durst is still in the business of putting their customers first. I’ve been a customer since 2012, and hope to remain so.

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Service standards have gone down.
The quality of service has gone down.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I have sent an email to you. I could not reach you by telephone, could you please give me a call at a time that is convient for you so we can discuss your recent service visit. You can reach me at 919-489-6531. Thanks

Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking time out to speak with me about your recent service visit. I appreciate the rescore, and thank you for being a customer here at Sport Durst.

MT
Megan T.
11/17/2018
Poor Service
Last winter I had my car towed to Sport Durst Hyundai because my car wouldn't start. They replaced my battery, and I went on my way. As soon as the temperatures dropped this fall, again, my car wouldn't start. I had my car towed in and the shop held my car for a few days but didn't repair the issue because it started fine for them. Of course a week or so later, my car wouldn't start. Again, my car is towed in. This time, they tell me its the starter, but that repair costs would be $742. Sounds way overpriced, but I remind them that I have an extended warranty, and the repairs should be covered by Toyota Financial. They verify that the starter replacement would be covered. I call Toyota Financial to inquire about the costs of services, they tell me they were only billed $519.45. (parts, labor, and tax). Why on earth was I originally quoted $742 before they realized I had an extended warranty? I did not receive a receipt when I picked up my vehicle after it was repaired, because they asked if they could email it to me, which has never happened at this location in the past. I still don't have a receipt. To add insult to injury, my car sounds awful when it starts now.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Could you please give me a call at a time that is convenient for you. I havel left you a voice mail.

MT
Megan T.
11/17/2018
Poor Service
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Could you please give me a call. I have left you a voice mail.

Richard S.
Chapel Hill, NC
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was outstanding.
Will not buy a car from you again. You did nit honor yiur words when I turned my old lease.
You were grossly unfair, and UnAmerycan

Signed
Richard Soghier
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Cherie C.
San Jose, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Gracious friendly service
My requests have now been met.

Failure to listen.
See above.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your recent service visit. I will check on the part's that was ordered and I will contact you back shortly.

Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for the rescore

KH
Kimberly H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service and great staff members
Sport Durst Hyundai is great because they care about customers and providing great service.

Thank you Kim.

AC
Amanda C.
Wake Forest, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful staff
From first call to walking out the door, everybody I interacted with was very helpful and friendly.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated

PL
Paula L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They provided excellent service in a timely manner.
Chris was excellent and conducted himself in a respectful and compassionate manner.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

GS
Gloria S.
Raleigh, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
When you have an appointment I don't have to wait long at all.
I like the fact that most of the staff greet you as soon as you step in the door even if they are helping someone else. They don't waste any time getting my car serviced and letting me know what need to be taking care of as well as making sure I am happy before I leave.

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Tracy B.
Cary, NC
Fabulous experience
Everybody was so helpful and friendly. The service was quick and efficient.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We are happy when our customer's leaves happy. Thank you.

Mari R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
It would be nice to provide a courtesy wash with service 😁
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you the great survey, and I will pass your feedback on.

Too many surveys
Bought new car with this visit

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.

TR
Theresa R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.

FM
Frenet M.
Wendell, NC
Friendly .courteous.timely
Great customer service.sales..service depts.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

It is alway's a pleasure to read the good comments. Thanks for the great survey

CL
Cassandra L.
Butner, NC
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get my car serviced the same day without having an appointment. They had the part in stock and my car was ready in a timely manner. The staff was polite and efficient.

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Jamila T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Good
Everything.

Thank's for all 5"s...

GR
Gladys R.
Awesome sales person!!
Every time we go in to purchased a car or get any kind of information and even issues that may arises, Mr Silberman is always very attentive in listening to our concernerned as well as giving us advise and constructive information, he always following up with us with a sale or non sale related issues! We never feel pressured or uncomfortable in any our purchased, when we get the assistance from Mr Silberman. Sales person Michael Silberman at Sport Durst in Durham, Nc is an excellent sales person, people person, very professional and knowledgeable, a great asset to your company! The last few car, his been our sales person, my husband will not deal with no one else, unless is Mr. Silberman, his sincerity and transparency makes him an awesome customer service person and a person with sense of care for his customer!!
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great comment. I will pass this on to Michael..

Robert H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Always pleasantly greeted. Work done in timely manner.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your business.

NP
Nirvana P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Was a great quick and easy service.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you.