Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

MO
Michael O.
Honda Accord
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Michael said he didn't have any initial dissatisfaction. They did a good job and it was on time but he would not recommend them to others.

05/24/2017 Category: Service
Michael said he had a problem with the way the price was quoted to him.
Jeff M. from Spruce Street Auto & 4x4 Center responded on 05/25/2017

Michael  I quoted a price for the tire  and then the total price for mounting & balancing, new tire fee, waste fee, & taxes   I really don't know how to quote any differently

Daniel P.
BR
07/24/2014
Not good enough
It takes 5 minutes to hoist a car up and check the differential fluid. I should have gone to Big O tires where they would have checked that for free instead of getting nickle and dimed out of 15$

07/24/2014
Disappointed
I was charged 15$ to be told my differential fluid was fine. That's a rip, I won't be coming back
Jeff M. from Spruce Street Auto & 4x4 Center responded on 07/25/2014

I am sorry you feel that way but we did put you car up on the hoist and we also had the Mechanics time to pay for.

SG
Steven G.
Buick LeSabre
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Steven said he originally took his vehicle into this business because the service engine light came on. They fixed some things, he drove his vehicle about 20 miles and the service engine light came once again. The service light kept coming on numerous times so he went back to this business. They told him it was just a c02 light and it was not a big deal. He had some questions and Jeff answered them to his satisfaction. His experience was good.

07/23/2014 Category: Service
Steven said everything was fine, but he had some questions about his recent bill.
Jeff M. from Spruce Street Auto & 4x4 Center responded on 07/28/2014

Steven  Give me a call and we can discuss the bill or I can explain it better to you

GD
George D.
Buena Vista, CO
Toyota Pickup
08/13/2018 Category: Service
George said Jeff solved the problem, and was extremely helpful.

Susan B.
07/15/2018
Trustworthy
Excellent service, trustworthy and knowledgeable staff.

Brian B.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the employees did a good job on his vehicle.

RT
Rob T.
Fort Collins, CO
06/29/2018
great shop!
I limped my Toyota FJ into the shop a few weeks back. These guys did a great job getting me back on the road. Car felt brand new when i drove it away... Highly recommend them, thanks!

David G.
Ithaca, NY
Toyota Yaris
06/25/2018
owner personally drove far, on his day off, to get a part and install it for me
see above

Dillon R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Dillon said everything seemed fine at this business.

EW
Eric W.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Eric said this business did everything he asked and more.

s w.
05/13/2018
Can you say "FRAUD"?
Brought the car for an alignment. Alignments start with checking front end for wear. If those parts are worn, the car can't be aligned until they are replaced. Jeff, in his clam friendly way, told me it could not be aligned because ALL front control arms and both tie rods needed to be replaced. He wrote an estimate for $3,300 to do that. Well, half of the control arms had been replaced less than 4,500 miles prior and the others and the tie rods had been replaced less than 10,500 miles prior. I asked 5 different shops if those parts could wear out that quickly. The unanimous answer was "No." More telling - the next day another alignment shop with decades of experience checked all those front end parts TWICE, found them all to be tight and aligned the car. When I told Jeff I wanted my money back that he charged me for "inspecting" the front end, he opened the register and handed it to me without a wimper. If he'd been truthful, don't you think he would have at least insisted on putting the car on the rack and showing me the play he claimed were in ALL 8 control arms and the tie rods?
I have all the documents to prove all of this. I have ZERO doubt that this was a 100% TOTAL ATTEMPT at FRAUD - with a smiling soft spoken bedside manner perfect for ripping off naïve Boulder rich folks.

SL
Scott L.
Land Rover Discovery
03/30/2018
Wonderful service and trustworthy
Jeff is really calm and knowledgeable. They have built trust with me and I would recommend them to anyone.

Jaime P.
Dodge Journey
03/09/2018
Never disappointed
When I have a problem. I come here. Although it hasn’t been a long time, I feel assured I’m getting best price for job.

RA
Robert A.
Denver, CO
02/08/2018
It was a very good experience.
I came in for a wheel alignment on 1989 Toyota Corolla. I met Jeff who was pleasant and accommodating. The alignment was done quickly and the initial analysis matched the problem I experienced... excessive wear to the outer edge of my left front tire. The cost was very, very good compared to other service providers in Boulder and way better than those in Denver.

KA
Kelly A.
Dodge Dakota
02/07/2018
Spruce Street Auto has talented, capable and committed mechanics!
They have helped me with my Dodge Dakota on a number of occasions. In particular, I've found that they absolutely stand behind their work. If something isn't quite right, they will dig back in and make sure it is fixed. This is especially important on older 4X4's that can require significant maintenance! I feel they are trustworthy and reliable and I give them an excellent rating!

Michael D.

Scott L.
Land Rover Discovery
01/27/2018
Alignment
Great. On time, on budget!

PH
Paul H.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/24/2018
Did the work as promised...
I cannot complain in the least. I brought in my truck to have several things done to it and it was all done correctly and well before the time, he promised it would be done.

I'm very happy with Spurce Street.

LC