1997 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean and professional
Clean and professional
Very helpful and friendly

Joseph M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service oil change
Service was done in reasonable time while I waited.

Lawrence S.
Chesterfield, MO
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and technicians.
Still need warm cookies or similar. Bitter coffee could be upgraded. Otherwise, love my Santa Fe and your service.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We Look forward to see you next time.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

HT
Harris T.
St. Peters, MO
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and cost are great
Great place to do business
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the five star survey! We appreciate your business at St. Charles Hyundai with us! We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

BP

SF
Stephanie F.
Marthasville, MO
11/11/2018 Category: Service
It took several minutes from the time I was notified that my vehicle was finished until the time I finished paying and got out to my car. It was raining and for whatever reason my passenger side front window had been opened and was left down after it was parked outside. Needless to say I had to go back inside to have someone come out and dry everything off. While the service employee was very apologetic I am not sure why the window was down in the first place. I don't feel there was a need to have the window down in the first place.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the survey I do apologize for the window being down and your belongings getting wet. We do appreciate your business with us here at St. Charles Hyundai.

BD
Bernice D.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, always quick service and great workmanship.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey. We hope to see you soon!

DK
Denice K.
Foley, MO
Expert ,friendly employees
The service center employees are knowledgeable and friendly!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey. We hope to see you soon!

Mike C.
Missouri
Poor communication
Was never called to let me know car was ready. I left 2 messages, never returned. Car not fixed when I did pick up.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We apologize for the lack of communication on your recent service with our dealership. We will be in touch very soon and hope to see you soon for your next scheduled appointment.

Dennis M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
They always treat me with respect.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great five star review on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance.

AQ
Ann Q.
O Fallon, MO
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Courteous,efficient, respectful of my time
The only reason I have not returned to St Charles Hyundai is because my 2011 Sante Fe is still going strong. Love my preppy reliable car!! It had a recall and St Charles Hyundai came and picked up my car and left me a loaner, fixed, vacuumed, and washed then returned my car to work. ZERO down time. And the gentleman was so kind and efficient. Very pleased with not only the product but the service!
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive 5 star review. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

Susan C.
2008 Hyundai Azera
My first choice.
Always professional, always dependable.

Ronald M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To

LP
Lyle P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Department I've Ever Used!
St. Charles Hyundai service department is outstanding! I always use them for oil changes/maintenance. You don't need an appointment and I've never spent more than half an hour waiting for my vehicle to be done. Employees are friendly and very helpful. I can't say enough nice things about them. If you have a Hyundai, this is where you should be going for any type of service.

Kristi S.
O Fallon, MO
11/08/2018 Category: Service
very professional
great staff and very profesional

JE
John E.
Marthasville, MO
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, quality and fast service!
Great people, great service, great vehicles!

Tyler M.
Manchester, MO
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick, friendly and affordable
Service was quick, friendly and affordable

Wright City, MO
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The person who accepts your money is rude!
RUDE CASHIER!
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the survey and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while getting your vehicle serviced. I will be in touch shortly and we appreciate your business with us here at St. Charles Hyundai.

Rosanne M.
Another great visit to the Saint Charles Hyundai Service Department
I have only had one bad visit to the Hyundai Service department. They made it right. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one.

GL
Gail L.
Florissant, MO
11/06/2018 Category: Service
As always, quick and efficient service with a smile!!
Everyone here is always so nice and helpful. I was getting brakes done - it took a little longer than it was suppose to but no problem because I feel confident when I have anything done here!!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey! We greatly appreciate all your business done with our dealership. Hope to see you soon!