Overall Rating 4.9200004/5Overall Rating 4.9200004/5Overall Rating 4.9200004/5Overall Rating 4.9200004/5rating 4.9200004
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

YS
Yvonne S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Evweyone is friendly And I thank you for the car wash
Yvonne S

RK
Rita K.
work on my Hyundai
Everyone was very kind and helpful and my car was done in a very timely manner

MO
Michael O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
ur people and timliness getting in and out.
good brand, good service, good people

BW
Byron W.
Florissant, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Trusted mechanics
What I love most about Hyundai mechanics they show you the part that needs replacing and will only replace what is necessary
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great five star review on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance.

Ver slow service.
Two and 1/2 hours for a simple oil change was unsatisfactory.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

We apologize for the long wait on your recent service with our dealership. Unfortunately we were experiencing a high volume of vehicles at that time and doing our best to keep them moving. We will be in touch with you shortly about your recent service.

BC
Betty C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Bc
Did not honor a default
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We are not aware of any "known" defects relating to the paint issue on your car. Unfortunately when we were made aware of the issue, the paint warranty had been expired by quite some time. Even though, on your behalf, we requested goodwill assistance from the manufacturer towards the repair and was approved partial cost to repair the paint. If you decide to use the goodwill offer we are happy to facilitate that for you.

Jay Brown
jay.brown@stcharlesauto.com

AC
Alex C.
O'Fallon, MO
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and done very professionally!
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

PF
Patti F.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Prefer not to be published
Got some of the things fixed on the car that needed attention - that were not done at the 60K inspection.
Only took a couple of days & when I got the car back it appeared to be running well & working good. They also washed it - which they hadn't done much before.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks for the great review ,we appreciate your business ! ,we look forward to your next routine service with us,thanks again.

Dennis C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service for a very reasonable price.
We needed a directional signal light replaced, we drove into the service department without an appointment. Our service advisor Brad Dean got our light replaced while we waited for a fair price. He is our go to guy when we need service for our Hyundai's.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

2hr oil change
Had an appointment, definitely took longer than it should have.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We apologize for the long wait on your recent service with our dealership. Unfortunately we were experiencing a high volume of vehicles at that time and doling our best to keep them moving. We will be in touch with you shortly about your recent service.

Thank you.

Friendly, quick service.
Great job as always!

Jason M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Not the best service this time around
This last trip though I was a bit annoyed. I'd like to suggest in the future you tell your customers/appointments that you are running behind and how long. I had an 8:30 appointment and then saw my car still sitting outside at 9:30 am, I had to go out to the service customer rep who checked me in to ask how much longer before my car is taken in. He came back and said I'm the next one, and he apologized that their behind from the water main break at Nissan. Would have been nice to know, I had my daughter with me and was not prepared to stay 2.5 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. I also had asked for a car wash. I came out to the car to find it was not washed, I did not bother going back in due to a screaming child and the long wait.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the survey, we appreciate your business with us here at St. Charles Hyundai. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the longer wait and we intend to make your next scheduled visit a better one.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast!
Had a fluid change out and they fixed a recall. Offered me a service car but gave them a time to be ready by and they were 30 minutes ahead of that.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great place, always friendly staff.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the five star survey! We appreciate your business here at St. Charles Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

WH
William H.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Perfect!
Absolutely perfect service, on-time, and well under the quote!!
Exactly as I would have wanted it!!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for the great review ! its always a pleasure taking care of you and your Sonata !

Dominic L.
O'Fallon, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service department
Always do a great job in a timely manner
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great review,your continued business with us is greatly appreciated !

Shurman M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy, friendly staff.
Been taking care of my car for years. Great staff.

PW
Patricia W.
Maryland Heights, MO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
This is a honest dealership
Always get excellent service here. I have had my car serviced here since I bought it in 2012. In fact this is the third Santa Fe I have purchased from St.Charles Hyundai. They are great!

John T.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional, efficient
From the moment I call the Hyundai service department, I am treated with professionalism, and treated nice from the moment I drop off my car, wait in the clean service area, pay my bill, and leave. I will NEVER take my car anywhere else. Very happy with the overall service.
Thank you.
Ps....I love my car

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with service
Our oil change was done in a timely manner. I asked for a car wash and they did that and even vacuumed, so I was very pleased with that.