Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

Dale C.
Foley, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendliness
From the time I walked in the door till I left was a fabulous experience!!! It was so nice to go to a business and feel that they really cared!!! All the work was performed very quickly!!

Kathleen B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Stopped shrill car sound.
We took my Elantra in because it was making a shrill sound every morning after starting it. Once we were able to keep the car there at dealerships for several days for them to hear the sound, they were able to identify the sound and fix it. The car needed oil at a specific place and now makes no shrill sound. Thank you so much for your help! No shrill sound anymore!

SL
Shiela L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
excellent job and respects my time
I can always count on you to respect my time by honoring my appointments in an expedient manner and you do an excellent job on my vehicle.thank you.

RZ
Raymond Z.
St. Louis, MO
09/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
==
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you very soon for your next routine maintenance check!

VD
Valerie D.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
service department
Customer Service. They are courteous, friendly, and prompt.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

Joseph H.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Clean, Modern, open late!
Extended Service are why I use the Dealership. Also the Service is kept tidy and my car is usually serviced where I may observe thru a window.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the survey on your recent service with us at Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance

KT
Kelly T.
Winfield, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Trust
Trusting company
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with us here at St. Charles Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance with us.

KA
Kiara A.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service EVERYTIME.
The work i needed was completed quickly, and at a fair price. I would definitely return again.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with us at Hyundai! We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Barbara B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly but not informative
The car was brought in for a software recall. We waited for for the car to be serviced. It only took about 30 minutes.

When asked what the issues were for the recall they could not elaborate. The only difference that I have discerned is a minor difference on the backup camera display.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business done with us! Thanks

Jennifer C.
Troy, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent
Customer service was excellent. Fast friendly service and professional. When I arrived, someone was ready and waiting for me. They listened to concerns, got car in quickly, and fixed what I wanted done quickly. Exactly as I expect somewhere to be.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the great 5 star review,we will be happy to provide this level of service each and every time.and look forward to your next routine service with us.thanks.

GK
Greg K.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
A Day Early
I showed up one day early for my appointment and was graciously added to the schedule and worked in. Also got a non scheduled oil change and was in an out in great time! Great job!!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review ! we greatly appreciate your business ! let me know what we can do to make your next service visit with us a 5 star experience,thanks.

James H.
O'Fallon, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai great
Bob, in service is great at customer service. So nice
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the great 5 star review ,its always a pleasure seeing you guys and keeping your cars top notch.see you next time,thanks.

BW
Barbara W.
Saint Peters, MO
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I came in to have the emissions testing done for getting the license renewed, it was done very quickly, no appointment necessary, just come in when convenient and it was done within a half hour. Service manager was pleasant and helpful.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Ralph W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Always like driving in with no waiting to check in. This particular service visit only 30 minutes and no charge!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey, glad we can always make your time with us a five star experience. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance check!

Donald M.
Saint Peters, MO
09/08/2018 Category: Service
respect
Every time we bring our vehicle in for service we're greeted with a smile & respect

DQ
Dawn Q.
Maryland Heights, MO
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Your friendly staff
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with us at St. Charles Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

PR
Preston R.
Missouri
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Loved the courtesy and professionalism
Very professional and didn’t wait a long time.

KG
Kimberly G.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
09/05/2018 Category: Service
I had a problem with the malfunction light coming on and my car not coming out of park. Brad ran a diagnostic test on it and found the problem right away. He also was able to change the sensor that night even though you were closing in less than an hour. Very happy with service.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Winfield, MO
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Always feel very comfortable here and well taken care of!
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with us here at St. Charles Hyundai! We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Bridgeton, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy to do.
Repair was done on time.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to your next service with us. Thank you.