Overall Rating 4.90909/5Overall Rating 4.90909/5Overall Rating 4.90909/5Overall Rating 4.90909/5rating 4.90909
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Wentzville, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
I like the staff!
I believe the dealership does a great job meeting all their customers needs.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the positive 5 star review. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

CR
Christine R.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The excellent service I always receive in "Service" from both Brad and Kyle. No matter how busy they are, they are always accommodating and I'm always greeted with a smile. Kudos to Brad and Kyle!
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you so much for the amazing comments! We really do appreciate it and are glad to make sure everyone has a great experience when they come in for service! We will definitely see you again for your next service. Thank you again!

Deepak S.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Awesome service received. Quick and efficient!!
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent response! We will keep up the good work and hope to see you again for your next visit!

LZ
Linda Z.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I always get above-average service.
Everyone is always professional and courteous. The only hiccup was when I had to come back to have my car inspection b/c the computer went down and they didn't take it to the other shop to perform the inspection, like they did the second time I took my car in.
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback and the good survey. We did attempt at our other store the first time but there was an issue as well, but we are glad that we were able to resolve it for you! Thank you and hope we see you again for your next visit!

Carol M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I always get good service. I'm told how long it will take, and it's always done in a bit less time than estimated. The work is complete and the waiting area is a pleasant place to read a good book, use computer, or watch tv.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the perfect five star survey on your recent visit with our dealership! Glad we can always make your time here a great experience

SK
Srujana K.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Car service was good
Car service was good
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for much for the great survey! We really appreciate the kind words and will continue the good service in the future!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Did a great job fixing my car when it overheated on the road
I had a radiator hose get a hole and I had to have the car towed to the dealership. They gave me a courtesy car to use for the day and were able to fix it that day. They also told me that work that Dobb's told me was needed to pass inspection was not needed and not to have it done.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure to get you back on the road again quick and safe! We look forward to your next service with us!

BOB RECK

Mark T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/13/2018 Category: Service
repair response
repair service was excellent.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service trip to our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine service!

MA
Marty A.
O'Fallon, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
the best dealership of all to purchase a vehicle, or to have it serviced.
I always receive the best respect and dignity from everyone, when I come in for service on our 2013 Hyundai accent, Hyundai is a wonderful place to purchase a new , or used car, or truck, and the service is always outstanding.
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really do appreciate the feedback and will continue to bring you excellent service with every visit! We will see you again for your next service!

HM
Harlan M.
Oil change experience
I appreciate that St. Charles Hyundai takes drive-ins for oil change services. At 7:15 in the morning, I was in in out in about 30 minutes. All of the service staff are friendly and great to work with.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon!

2010 Hyundai Tucson
N/a
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. We hope to make your next service visit a five star visit.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

LP
Lakechia P.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Wonderful customer service from the time my appointment was scheduled until I arrived nothing was done to my vehicle without my knowledge and approval. I was also able to see the work being done on my vehicle.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the great review ! we are always here to provide this level of service each and every time ! we look forward to your next service visit with us !

BOB RECK

HYUNDAI SERVICE ADVISOR

636-441-4481 X169

EMAIL BOB.RECK@STCHARLESAUTO.COM

2016 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2018 Category: Service
The friendly and helpful staff
They were helpful with our service appointment and even alerted us of a recall on our vehicle.
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate the comments and will always let you know of anything needed to be done on your vehicle! We hope to see you again for your next visit!

KL
Kenneth L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2018 Category: Service
VERY INFORMATIVE AND TIMELY SERVICE.
EASE OF SERVICE AND ALWAYS KEEPING ME INFORMED ABOUT STATUS.

Rosanne H.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly people
quick and friendly

Cottleville, MO
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Surprisingly quick
Not much to say other than the technicians were quick and everything done during my service was explained clearly.

Jaimee H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Makes getting vehicle work pleasant
The employees are great, the waiting room is clean and comfortable and the coffee is good. Oh yes, any car work is done quickly and well.

Michael M.
Maryland Heights, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/03/2018 Category: Service
People friendly
Making things better is the heart of what they do
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate the kind feedback and we will see you again for your next visit! Thank you again.

Donna R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Best auto service I've ever experienced
I cannot say enough great things about the service department at St. Charles Hyundai. I've had previous cars serviced at other dealerships (and non-dealer shops) but I never experienced the level of integrity and trust that I have at this service shop. I even moved 30 miles away and tried others but was so disappointed that I gladly go out of my way to continue service at St. Charles Hyundai. There's no pressure, they're extremely knowledgable, and go above and beyond to accommodate so I can get on with my day-to-day. I very rarely take the time to review anything and that speaks volumes. Please continue your passion in treating your customers like family and I will remain a loyal patron. Bravo!
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you so very much for the excellent review! We really appreciate the feedback and we are very glad that you trust us and feel comfortable with our service and knowledge! We will definitely keep up the good work and will continue to do so for your next services! Thank you so much again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Great service and customer friendly.
KYLE W. from St. Charles Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent survey! We appreciate the feedback and will keep up the great service! We hope to see you again for your next visit!