Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833
Latest Review 17 minutes ago

ZL
Zane L.
Winfield, MO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Perfection
You do a wonderful job!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
The best service department
Waited a little bit longer than usual but still my first choice to go.

Mary S.
Bridgeton, MO
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, Prompt, Thorough, Responsive...
When the "check engine" light came on, I took my car to the nearest dealership. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service I received.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the great feed back! We appreciate your business. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

John D.
Your Service
Fantastic Service. Your people are the best.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the awsome review ! we appreciate your business ! thank you !

Melissa H.
Hyundai Review
St. Charles Hyundai is the only dealership I will bring my vehicle to. They are friendly, professional, and have competitive pricing.
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the awesome comments on your review of our service department! Great to hear we are your "go to" dealership! Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jay Brown
jay.brown@stcharlesauto.com

Diane P.
Florissant, MO
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Getting remote car starter, loaner vehicle was ready when I arrived! Love St. Charles Automotive service representatives.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the perfect 5 star review ! we appreciate your long term business with us ! thank you .

DK
Debra K.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
If you are expecting to get out in a timely manner, it is not gonna happen
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

We appologize for your extended wait time while we experienced a surge in customer traffice when you were here. We are currently adding staff and making process changes to handle the increased volume as we grow. Our average wait time for an oil change is under an hour and we are always working to improve on that average. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service so you can see that your experience was not the normal.

Jay Brown
jay.brown@stcharlesauto.com

Jau Jan S.
Not satisfied
Not satisfied
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to mention the 2 previous times that you came in, only the fuses were needed. We don't charge diagnosis for fuse testing and replacement. But since this time we actually had to pin point and test the electrical system, there is a charge for diagnosis. We did advise you up front of the diagnosis charge both during the phone call to set the appointment up and and during checking in your vehicle. We apologize for any misunderstanding, and if you would like to have your vehicle repaired per our diagnosis please let us know.

David G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service review.
Good.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on our recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon!

Ricky H.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We appoligize for the total time to repair your vehicle. We are working with the manufacture on getting your vehicle fixed. We will be in contact soon.

RP
Robert P.
Cedar Hill, MO
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly atmosphere. Always willing to help and go the extra mile!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I received prompt attention.
Very pleased with the overall experience.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your time to complete this survey,and we greatly appreciate your business !

KR
Kathreen R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change
The service department always tries to get me in and out in a timely manner.

NH

John C.
Saint Louis, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
All employees are helpful.
Always professional run.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the positive review ! your continued service with us is greatly appreciated ! thanks.

Dennis C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Express Oil Change
I had a great experience with the price and speed of the oil change I had on my SanteFe. Kyle, Express Adviser, provided me with friendly and courteous service.
I have since brought my second automobile to the dealership for an oil change.
KYLE W., Express Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We really appreciate it and we will keep up the great service! We will see you again for your next visit!

St Charles Hyundai Service,

Kyle Woodworth

BO
Brian O.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Super as always
Professional and courteous as always !.

Annapolis, MO
07/12/2018 Category: Service
More companies should follow their lead

CK
Cindy K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Brad was very friendly and explained everything to me.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
"Complimentary wash and vacuum"
I come to the dealership for maintenance because I expect them to take care of my care better than anyone else, considering I bought from them. They did great work as far as my oil change, but they NEVER wash and vacuum my car afterwards even when they say it's "complimentary". I even kindly ask at each visit and they say they will, but they never do. This is at least the 5th time I have left upset because they haven't done what was promised!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We apologize for the mix up with getting your vehicle washed and vacuumed. We will be in touch very shortly to resolve this issue.
Thank you again for your business!