Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5rating 4.8888867
Overall Rating 2.07407/5Overall Rating 2.07407/5rating 2.07407rating 2.07407rating 2.07407

Dennis C.
Saint Peters, MO
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service always
Brad Dean is a professional and accommodating service advisor. Recently had our two Hyundai autos serviced, Brad handled our appointments whit no problems. He is our go to advisor.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall - Vallet pick-up
I needed a recall serviced on my car and the dealer picked up my car, serviced it and brought it back while I was at work. I am very happy with my experience.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for the positive review. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Wentzville, MO
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Was bad that I had to tell them 3 times about my extra protection plan I bought from them to get it covered. But it all went well and very quickly done.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appoligize for the issue on finding your extended protection plan. We hope to make your next visit a five star visit.

PB
Paul B.
St. Peters, MO
Unhappy
this is the first time I’ve ever been unhappy with their services
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your review,i am working on a resolution for you and will be in contact shortly,thanks for your patience .

ST
Sally T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Greeted quickly. Explained what was going to happen. Showed me to the waiting area. While there someone came by and offered me water and a chance to change the television channels if I wanted very helpful friendly and we were done quickly
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Glad to hear you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to you next visit!

Saint Peters, MO
Great Service Department
Always happy with the Service Department professional, timely and thorough.
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks for the great review of your recent service experience! We appreciate your business.

2013
I feel I had a better experience this time with my service. My last experience was frustrated. My car was called in for recall and because the service guy thought it was out of warranty he said my car couldn't be fix with satisfaction. Really. So I had to prove I had extended warranty in order to get better service this time around. So better customer service. Hopefully that will remain from now on.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks for the great review,and yes this the quality of service you will have forever.thanks

Craig H.
Repair
OK.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks for the great review ! please let me know what we can do better for you to have a 5 star experience,thanks

JO
Janice O.
Maryland Heights, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Noise Visit
I took my car in for a loud rattling noise. I was reluctant to do so because how many things on a car can rattle. They figured it out right away and had my car done in less time than they said. It was the easiest car repair visit I’ve ever experienced.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review ! we greatly appreciate your business.thanks

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
Oil Change
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon!

Consistent
Everything was excellent as always
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey on your recent service with our dealership. We appreciate all your business done with our dealership.

Madison M.
Awesome service
Everyone is really helpful, nice, and does great work!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the great review ! we appreciate your business ! thanks .

Jim S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Jim Schilkoski
Bob Reck is extremely professional and courteous!! He is definitely an asset to your Dealership!!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for the great review ! and we appreciate your continued business with us !

Ralph W.
Prompt courteous service.

Charles M.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Always Treated Well
Service at St. Charles Hyundai is always professional and courteous.

VB
Victoria B.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in way I was treated
This is the third vehicle I've brought in for routine care. When I wasn't interested in paying an additional $150.00 for something I've never been asked to pay, Tyler lost all interest. He didn't go over checklist. When I asked if everything ok, he said yes even though the sheet showed red for engine filter. Worst experience I've had in all the years coming there.
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking time to speak with me today. I will use the feedback about your recent experience as a training opportunity to improve yours and other customers experience. I enjoyed speaking with you and look forward to your next visit.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Fantastic
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate your business!

MO
Michael O.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
people and serviceissue
ue people always on top of problem
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for the great review ! we appreciate all your continued service wirth us ,thanks

RE
Robert E.
Troy, MO
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
They have a fantastic staff everyone that I dealt with was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process and was very patient and informative.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

MT
Michael T.
Weldon Spring, MO
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Good service!
Friendly service, I definitely will be back.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate your business!