Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

SG
Sharath G.
It was okay
I have to change many things and one of them is air filters. After changing them, air is not coming at all. Which is bad. Spent lot of money on it but its not worth it. I think its due to lack of maintenance work.
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

I'm sorry your having trouble with your air since the last service. We will be in contact to resolve this issue.

Jay Brown
jay.brown@stcharlesauto.com

James L.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Jim L
Treat you like family and make the visit enjoyable!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the great survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine check!

Diane P.
Florissant, MO
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Again, nothing but 5 star review for my visit for routine maintenance at St. Charles Automotive staff!

LJ
Lisa J.
St. Peters, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
The service department is always very knowledgeable and service is provided quickly. They have a nice waiting room and everyone is very professional and nice.

YM
Yavonne M.
Saint Louis, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Top Cust Serv...
I truly appreciate the professionalism from Tyler Rodriguez. He excuted all of my service needs to the technicians to make sure I was taking care of. He may be newer to the team, but he set a great example of a good hardworker for your company.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the great feedback and five star survey! We appreciate your business at St. Charles Hyundai and we hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Robert G.
Missouri
09/19/2018 Category: Service
First visit
Really good experience getting car serviced at this location. Used to go to the Wentzville dealership, but it was just one bad experience after another. Decided to come here and very happy with first visit.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the great feedback and five star survey! We appreciate your business at St. Charles Hyundai we hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Dale C.
Foley, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendliness
From the time I walked in the door till I left was a fabulous experience!!! It was so nice to go to a business and feel that they really cared!!! All the work was performed very quickly!!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review ! we do greatly appreciate your business,and look forward to your next service with us .thanks.

Kathleen B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Stopped shrill car sound.
We took my Elantra in because it was making a shrill sound every morning after starting it. Once we were able to keep the car there at dealerships for several days for them to hear the sound, they were able to identify the sound and fix it. The car needed oil at a specific place and now makes no shrill sound. Thank you so much for your help! No shrill sound anymore!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

SL
Shiela L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
excellent job and respects my time
I can always count on you to respect my time by honoring my appointments in an expedient manner and you do an excellent job on my vehicle.thank you.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

RZ
Raymond Z.
St. Louis, MO
09/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
==
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you very soon for your next routine maintenance check!

VD
Valerie D.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
service department
Customer Service. They are courteous, friendly, and prompt.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

Joseph H.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Clean, Modern, open late!
Extended Service are why I use the Dealership. Also the Service is kept tidy and my car is usually serviced where I may observe thru a window.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the survey on your recent service with us at Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance

KT
Kelly T.
Winfield, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Trust
Trusting company
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with us here at St. Charles Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance with us.

KA
Kiara A.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service EVERYTIME.
The work i needed was completed quickly, and at a fair price. I would definitely return again.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with us at Hyundai! We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Barbara B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly but not informative
The car was brought in for a software recall. We waited for for the car to be serviced. It only took about 30 minutes.

When asked what the issues were for the recall they could not elaborate. The only difference that I have discerned is a minor difference on the backup camera display.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business done with us! Thanks

Jennifer C.
Troy, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent
Customer service was excellent. Fast friendly service and professional. When I arrived, someone was ready and waiting for me. They listened to concerns, got car in quickly, and fixed what I wanted done quickly. Exactly as I expect somewhere to be.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the great 5 star review,we will be happy to provide this level of service each and every time.and look forward to your next routine service with us.thanks.

GK
Greg K.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
A Day Early
I showed up one day early for my appointment and was graciously added to the schedule and worked in. Also got a non scheduled oil change and was in an out in great time! Great job!!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review ! we greatly appreciate your business ! let me know what we can do to make your next service visit with us a 5 star experience,thanks.

James H.
O'Fallon, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai great
Bob, in service is great at customer service. So nice
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the great 5 star review ,its always a pleasure seeing you guys and keeping your cars top notch.see you next time,thanks.

BW
Barbara W.
Saint Peters, MO
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I came in to have the emissions testing done for getting the license renewed, it was done very quickly, no appointment necessary, just come in when convenient and it was done within a half hour. Service manager was pleasant and helpful.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Ralph W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Always like driving in with no waiting to check in. This particular service visit only 30 minutes and no charge!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey, glad we can always make your time with us a five star experience. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance check!