2020 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

Chesterfield, MO
great service
great service

BG
Billy G.
Professionalism
I found this dealership to be both friendly and professional
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the for the positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you next time.

KR
Kathreen R.
Oil Change/tire rotation
I was in and out in no time. Everyone is always courteous and helpful.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to see you next time.

Rebecca B.
O Fallon, MO
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Once again in and out with ease

2010 Hyundai Tucson
Ok
What happened to getting a car wash and inside vacuumed. Dealers don’t do that anymore?
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We normally do not wash cars during snow storms or when it is below freezing outside unless requested by the customer. We appoligize for the incovience and well be sure to wash your car next time.

KW
Karen W.
My hometown Hyundai
Everything was great except i was suppose to get a car wash and didnt get it they always seem to not want to do that

Richard M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Always Good!
I have bought/sold 5 Hyundais over the last 8 years at STC Hyundai. Each experience has been very good, and that's why I keep going back to them. In my opinion, the Hyundai family of vehicles is one of the best on the road. STC Hyundai has them all and does a great job with their maintenance/service as well. They are very accommodating and open later in the evenings on some days for those of us who need later times because of work.
They are a no pressure sales kind of place. If you want something, they will get it for you.
Do your self a favor and shop the rest, but leave STC Hyundai for the last. They will impress you!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with our dealership. Glad we can always make your time here easy and stress free. Hope to see you soon!

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Great service that’s fast and affordable.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the great five star review on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance.

Weldon Spring, MO
2011 Hyundai Azera
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Everything just as told
Timely, efficient, no surprises.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the positive 5 star review. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

BL
Beth L.
Recall Work Done
There were two recalls on my vehicle that I hadn’t taken care of. St. Charles Hyundai called me to remind me and set an appointment. They gave me a rental car while they did the work. The work was done quickly and efficiently.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank your for the positive feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Dru W.
Great dealership
Bought my first car through this dealership and it was a great expierence. Highly reccomend this dealership!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business and the great feedback about our service team!

CF
Cheri F.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and I don’t have to wait long
They are quick and very nice!!
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your business and the great feedback about our service team!

LP
Linda P.
O'Fallon, MO
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
My Hyundai is 14 years old and I have been so lucky that I only had one major problem that was taken care of. Otherwise would not change this car for any other.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the amazing response ! we are happy to be a part of the reliabilty and service for you .

BOB RECK

HYUNDAI SERVICE ADVISOR

636-441-4481 X169

EMAIL BOB.RECK@STCHARLESAUTO.COM

TH
Thomas H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service but long wait
I was happy with the service, everyone was nice and professional. It took 2 hours for my 1st maintenance which was longer than I expected.
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

We appologize for your extended wait time while we experienced a large volume of customers in a short period of time. Normally your service would be completed in less than an hour and we are making adjustments to our staffing to make sure we can meet that service time. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Barbara M.
O Fallon, MO
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Went in for a service notice. The service advisor was very helpful and on top of things. Car was in and out in an hour with also replacing the clock spring which happened to be covered as well.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Loretta B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, accommodating, trustworthy service!
I have bought 4 Santa Fe vehicles at St. Charles Hyundai. I keep purchasing vehicles from them because of their excellent service dept. I trust what they say and they are always accommodating and friendly to me.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks for the five star survey! We appreciate your business at St. Charles Hyundai with us! We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

CR
Carolyn R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Best place for Hyundai service
Great service, very professional, minimum waiting
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate your business.

KG
Kimberly G.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I went in for an oil change and possibly new tires. Yes, it was decided I needed new tires and the Service Tech (sorry I don't remember his name) was very good and said since it was going to take a couple of hours they gave me a loaner vehicle. He was excellent!
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Dennis C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Brad Dean, service advisor, is knowledgeable and provides great service.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Neal O.
Wentzville, MO
Maintenance Visit
Took my Elantra in for 15,000 service; as always a great experience - the Service Technician explained everything they were going to do and when they were finished he went over the form again to show what they actually did.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018