SV
O Fallon, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Very good service
Employees were very friendly and service was great
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for the great review ! we appreciate your business ! thanks

BOB RECK

Lonedell, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Servicing my 2013 Santa Fe
Great place to purchase and service your car. Helpful and knowledgeable employees. Clean environment.
JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey for us.  Also,  thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you on your future visits with us.

(66)244-5147

PR
Patricia R.
Saint Charles, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Great place to take your car.
The personal & the quality of work.

PK
Patrick K.
Maryland Heights, MO
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Professional, fast, quality
I walked in without an appointment because I had a slow leak in my tire. They took my car and in a few hours, it was taken care of. Tyler did a lot of leg work to make sure my warranty was validated and covered the problem. He was in constant communication with me as well.

Michael C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2021 Category: Service
I’ll be back
I’ll get next car there when the time comes

Kenneth S.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/14/2021 Category: Service
service
JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I am sorry to hear that our scheduling department did not make sure that the parts were here before scheduling the appointment.  We are eliminating out scheduling department because of the issues like this.  I would like to talk to you in more detail on this and find a way to make it up to you for your inconvenience.  My direct line is below.

direct line (636)244-5147

JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for reaching back out to me.  Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I will personally make sure it is resolved on your next visit.  Just make sure to see me when you come in for your appointment on the 9th.  If you need anything else or have any other questions please feel free and reach out to me.

direct line (636)244-5147

KW
Kevin W.
Fenton, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service with Tyler
Tyler was extremely professional and my previous review was not intended for him but for the way I was handled before I was scheduled with Tyler. He was very friendly and assisted me with the utmost care. I am very sorry that the first review was directed to his service as it was not intended to only for the way I was scheduled for service. This dealership has always been family orientated and that is why I have purchase 6 cars from them in the past years.

07/14/2021 Category: Service
I could not get the previous service rep to answer phone calls or emails. Finally got through to service in which I scheduled and was told they were extremely busy. While waiting for service to be performed it seemed like the salesman I have dealt with did not want t talk to me.
TR
TYLER R., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for the great phone call to discuss our most recent service together, we hope to see you very soon for your next service appointment!

Tyler Rodriguez

Marty A.
O'Fallon, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2021 Category: Service
HYUNDAI IS THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FOR YOUR VEHICLES.
I AM ALWAYS VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYONE , AND WITH THE FRIENDLINESS AND SUPPORT THAT WE RECIEVE FROM EVERONE AT HYUNDAI IN ST, PETERS MO , THEY ARE THE BEST .

AJ
Andrew J.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2021 Category: Service
I Love Hyundai
This is my first Hyundai and I have no idea why I have waited so long. This car is the BMW’S of cars

Maureen H.
Bridgeton, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
The Best
Great customer service. Not a long wait time while your car is being serviced. Waiting area is always neat and clean.

Catherine C.
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Review
I always receive exceptional service at St. Charles Hyundai.

BO
Brian O.
O Fallon, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Super
Chris expertly diagnosed the problem with my wife’s car and got it fixed. Was not an easy problem to remedy or diagnose.

KG
Kimberly G.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Great service and personnel.
TR
TYLER R., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for the five star survey!

Tyler Rodriguez