ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (151)

Saint Louis, MO
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Honest, Courteous Dealership
The staff is courteous. The staff is honest. They do good work. They charge a little too much, so I only go every other service visit. I don't want to pay the price every time. If another place tells me I need work done I check with St. Charles Hyundai before I get the work done.

Swansea, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Team!!!
Great team effort on Sat 4/10. There was less staff there for services, but the team did a great job of filling in for the gaps that wasn't there. I commend the 2 Check In & Out staff members (not sure his/her name) & Brad the mechanic who primarily takes care of all my work done on my vehicle. I hope management knows how awesome of a team you have working for you.
JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time on the phone today and understanding that we were short staffed and we are working on that. We look forward to all of your future business with us.Β  Thank you again for rescoring the survey for me because this is my personal report card.

thanks
Chris Lipe
Service advisorΒ
(636)278-9139

DK
Debra K.
Great people great service
Brad Dean was awesome. He listened to my concerns and started the repair process for me. I was set up in a very nicer loaner, not some small compact car. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience.

Roderick C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
The sales team and service team are very friendly and help find exactly what you are looking for and are willing to work with you!

FA
Frank A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Car service.
Personnel were friendly and took care of my service needs in a quick and efficient manner.

Janet H.

Catherine H.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE ON CAR
THE ALTERNATOR ON OUR HYUNDAI WENT OUT AFTER 9 YEARS AND 48,000 MILES. WE CALLED AND IMMEDIATELY GOT AN APPOINTMENT O FIX IT THE NEXT DAY. THE SERVICE WAS COMPLETED ON TIME, THE STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND THE REPAIR COST WAS REASONABLE.

JOHN H.

Weldon Spring, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Great Service department
The service department is great. They are friendly, courteous and listen when you have a problem or question.

VP
Vijay P.
Saint Louis, MO
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/05/2021 Category: Service
the Best team
service person is really good and he explain me very clearly whats he is going do and whats the time line as well
im very much happy

BO
Brian O.
O Fallon, MO
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Super Service as always
Tyler and Brad always work had to get me the best service deal. Always willing to explain what is involved in a repair and if and when it is needed. Highly recommend. I have three cars that go to this dealership.

Jorge R.
Lakeland, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
The best car in my live and the best team in services !!

RZ
Raymond Z.
St. Louis, MO

Joseph G.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service advisors, easy check in, usually on time with scheduled appointment
I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asks me. Service advisors are friendly upon arrival, they explain what the needs are & the quality of the service is also very good, I have no complaints.
The one thing that needs some improvement is the time it takes to make an appointment.

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Lemon
Every year I go back because of AC problems every year they can find no problem just add more Freon.
I suppose they will wait until it is out of warranty to explain why I need Freon every year and why the car smells so bad when the AC is on!
JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

I am really sorry to hear about your previous visits.Β  I have read through some of the notes and I am not sure specific on the details.Β  What I would like to let you know is regardless of how things were handled, I will help you get this resolved.Β  I am the new service manager here at ST Charles Hyundai and I don't want anyone of my cusotmers to feel that they are not being assisted completely.Β  I would love the opportunity to try and help you with this, if you would give me a call or send me an email I will begin the process of trying to help.Β  My direct line is below.

Josh Higginbotham