Overall Rating 4.9200004/5Overall Rating 4.9200004/5Overall Rating 4.9200004/5Overall Rating 4.9200004/5rating 4.9200004
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

Theresa B.
St. Louis, MO
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer service
Answered all my questions and offered speedy service.

Robert H.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
They have flexible hours and you can trust the service staff and mechanics to do the job right.
I bought my car at St. Charles Hyundai. I do not hesitate to take it there for service.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the great five star review on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance.

Ralph G.
Weldon Spring, MO
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Sue G
the people were all Courtice, the time they said it would take was pretty much on the money.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

SL
Shiela L.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care of me and my vehicle
A rental vehicle was provided to me while my car was worked on, and it was brought to me ..so convenient...and my car was washed and looking great when it was returned. Above and beyond service! Thank you
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you next time.

Chris Johnson

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, friendly staff
Good, reliable job
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the five star survey! We appreciate your business here at St. Charles Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Shannon B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast and complete
St. Charles Hyundai always provides fast and complete service. I only take my Hyundai here for service because I know it will be done right. The employees are also a pleasure to do business with.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

YS
Yvonne S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Evweyone is friendly And I thank you for the car wash
Yvonne S
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

RK
Rita K.
work on my Hyundai
Everyone was very kind and helpful and my car was done in a very timely manner
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

MO
Michael O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
ur people and timliness getting in and out.
good brand, good service, good people
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

BW
Byron W.
Florissant, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Trusted mechanics
What I love most about Hyundai mechanics they show you the part that needs replacing and will only replace what is necessary
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Ver slow service.
Two and 1/2 hours for a simple oil change was unsatisfactory.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

We apologize for the long wait on your recent service with our dealership. Unfortunately we were experiencing a high volume of vehicles at that time and doing our best to keep them moving. We will be in touch with you shortly about your recent service.

AC
Alex C.
O'Fallon, MO
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and done very professionally!
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Chris Johnson

Hyundai Service Advisor

St. Charles Automotive

(636) 441-4481

PF
Patti F.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Prefer not to be published
Got some of the things fixed on the car that needed attention - that were not done at the 60K inspection.
Only took a couple of days & when I got the car back it appeared to be running well & working good. They also washed it - which they hadn't done much before.
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks for the great review ,we appreciate your business ! ,we look forward to your next routine service with us,thanks again.

BOB RECK

HYUNDAI SERVICE ADVISOR

636-441-4481 X169

EMAIL BOB.RECK@STCHARLESAUTO.COM

Dennis C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service for a very reasonable price.
We needed a directional signal light replaced, we drove into the service department without an appointment. Our service advisor Brad Dean got our light replaced while we waited for a fair price. He is our go to guy when we need service for our Hyundai's.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

2hr oil change
Had an appointment, definitely took longer than it should have.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We apologize for the long wait on your recent service with our dealership. Unfortunately we were experiencing a high volume of vehicles at that time and doling our best to keep them moving. We will be in touch with you shortly about your recent service.

Thank you.

Friendly, quick service.
Great job as always!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Jason M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Not the best service this time around
This last trip though I was a bit annoyed. I'd like to suggest in the future you tell your customers/appointments that you are running behind and how long. I had an 8:30 appointment and then saw my car still sitting outside at 9:30 am, I had to go out to the service customer rep who checked me in to ask how much longer before my car is taken in. He came back and said I'm the next one, and he apologized that their behind from the water main break at Nissan. Would have been nice to know, I had my daughter with me and was not prepared to stay 2.5 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. I also had asked for a car wash. I came out to the car to find it was not washed, I did not bother going back in due to a screaming child and the long wait.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the survey, we appreciate your business with us here at St. Charles Hyundai. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the longer wait and we intend to make your next scheduled visit a better one.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast!
Had a fluid change out and they fixed a recall. Offered me a service car but gave them a time to be ready by and they were 30 minutes ahead of that.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great place, always friendly staff.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

WH
William H.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Perfect!
Absolutely perfect service, on-time, and well under the quote!!
Exactly as I would have wanted it!!
Bob R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for the great review ! its always a pleasure taking care of you and your Sonata !

BOB RECK