Latest Review over 1 year ago

Shari E.
Star Prairie, WI
01/04/2019
Awesome service
I was very pleased with the work done on my Compass. I was scared of what the price was going to be as there was a lot going on with my vehicle. Your prices were so reasonable, the work done was great, and such a nice clean shop. I was very happy! Any car repairs for me will be done at St Croix Auto! Thank you!

Jane H.
09/24/2018
Unexpected muffler problems
Called on Friday the14th of September after heard a loud noise coming from under my vehicle. St Croix auto stated they would be able to get me the same day to looked it. Seeing that I had a broken pipe under my car they were able to tie and secure the pipe until Monday when it would be repaired. they were able to weld my broken pipe at a minimum cost and to give me a time frame to plan for a replacement and the estimated cost. So appreciate everything they do and the services they provide buying me time for some up coming replacement cost. A place I can trust!!!! Thank you St Croix Auto!

DO
Doug O.
Osceola, WI
12/15/2017
Honest, Reliable, Service
i have been a customer for many years and don't ever remember a bad experience. Since I have had such good experience over the years all of my family goes to St Croix Auto

Kurt S.
Somerset, WI
11/17/2017
They Got It Right
Regarding an annoying shudder affecting my 1997 Honda Accord Wagon at specific speeds and when pulling up hills, the Honda dealer's repair service got it wrong and two independent repair shops were unable to diagnose the cause. But, after a short test drive, the transmission specialist at St. Croix Automotive knew what the problem was: a failed torque converter. The transmission was rebuilt, the problem was solved; no more annoying shudder is affecting the car. Apparently, there's a good reason that there are so many "classic car" owners who have their autos serviced at St. Croix Automotive, which is what I initially noticed and why I decided to try this repair shop (isn't a '97 Honda a "classic" after all?). For me, it was a good choice.

DO
DOUG O.
Osceola, WI
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
10/27/2016
Honest, good service
I can always rely on them

MIKE C.
09/21/2016
wonderful service - again
once again - they did an awesome job for me. Got my moneys worth..... and they even washed my car for me~~!!!!! Thank you....

RL
ROGER L.
09/20/2016
The people
Great service and a fair price.

NH
NATE H.
09/08/2016
Best shop in New Richmond
Super fair pricing. Very honest. Quick turnaround.

SR
SHERI R.
Dresser, WI
Isuzu Trooper
08/25/2016
Super !
Honest, fast, and fair price

DON G.
08/06/2016
Timely service
They got me in fast! They have great communication, they do good work, and they charge reasonable prices.

GS
GALEN S.
07/28/2016
Thorough attentive service
Did all that was requested in a timely fashion.

PK
PAT K.
Cadillac STS
07/28/2016
Best auto shop around
This auto shop rocks,,its the best we ever took our vehicles to! They are fast, fair and efficient!
Thanks St. Croix Auto!

JANE H.
06/21/2016
I trust the judgement of this team of people

PK
PAT K.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/15/2016
Best auto shop around
Always have time for us , and always do a great job at a great fair price!

Jill C.
04/29/2016
Speedy and friendly service at a fair price!
We have been going to St. Croix Automotive for years. They get us in as soon as possible and always keep us in the loop every step of the way so there are no surprises at all.