DO
Doug O.
Osceola, WI
12/15/2017
Honest, Reliable, Service
i have been a customer for many years and don't ever remember a bad experience. Since I have had such good experience over the years all of my family goes to St Croix Auto

Kurt S.
Somerset, WI
11/17/2017
They Got It Right
Regarding an annoying shudder affecting my 1997 Honda Accord Wagon at specific speeds and when pulling up hills, the Honda dealer's repair service got it wrong and two independent repair shops were unable to diagnose the cause. But, after a short test drive, the transmission specialist at St. Croix Automotive knew what the problem was: a failed torque converter. The transmission was rebuilt, the problem was solved; no more annoying shudder is affecting the car. Apparently, there's a good reason that there are so many "classic car" owners who have their autos serviced at St. Croix Automotive, which is what I initially noticed and why I decided to try this repair shop (isn't a '97 Honda a "classic" after all?). For me, it was a good choice.

DO
DOUG O.
Osceola, WI
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
10/27/2016
Honest, good service
I can always rely on them

MIKE C.
09/21/2016
wonderful service - again
once again - they did an awesome job for me. Got my moneys worth..... and they even washed my car for me~~!!!!! Thank you....

RL
ROGER L.
09/20/2016
The people
Great service and a fair price.

NH
NATE H.
09/08/2016
Best shop in New Richmond
Super fair pricing. Very honest. Quick turnaround.

SR
SHERI R.
Dresser, WI
Isuzu Trooper
08/25/2016
Super !
Honest, fast, and fair price

DON G.
08/06/2016
Timely service
They got me in fast! They have great communication, they do good work, and they charge reasonable prices.

GS
GALEN S.
07/28/2016
Thorough attentive service
Did all that was requested in a timely fashion.

PK
PAT K.
Cadillac STS
07/28/2016
Best auto shop around
This auto shop rocks,,its the best we ever took our vehicles to! They are fast, fair and efficient!
Thanks St. Croix Auto!

JANE H.
06/21/2016
I trust the judgement of this team of people

PK
PAT K.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/15/2016
Best auto shop around
Always have time for us , and always do a great job at a great fair price!

Jill C.
04/29/2016
Speedy and friendly service at a fair price!
We have been going to St. Croix Automotive for years. They get us in as soon as possible and always keep us in the loop every step of the way so there are no surprises at all.

CHARLES C.
03/18/2016
Engine Light came on
My Chevy Impala's Engine light came on with a message that it was reducing power because of a problem. I took my vehicle in to St. Croix Automotive and they found that the throttle body needed cleaning, but they also noticed that a mouse had been at work chewing the electrical wiring and spark plug wires. I appreciated them finding this problem because I'm sure we would have has more problems down the road. The wiring was replaced and the Chevy runs a lot better. The repair was done on time and the prices were fair. From past experience I know they did quality work.

AC
ANITA C.
Hyundai Accent
03/17/2016
Above and beyond
Service was speedy and as always a great value.

CHARLES C.
GMC Sierra
03/12/2016
Quality workmanship
My old truck needed quite a bit of work to keep it safely on the road. All the repairs were done as promised, on time and fairly priced. I know When St. Croix Automotive works on my vehicles it is quality work.

JEANETTE B.
Glenwood City, WI
03/06/2016
Car Inspections for purchase.
Very accommodating, excellent service and price.

MK
MARK K.
Mazda 3
03/04/2016
St Croix Automotive
St Croix Automotive got me in the next day for an oil change and inspection. We had been on a road trip out west. The technician inspected the tires and brakes. I got to read one article in the Cycle World Magazine and the work was done to my satisfaction and at a reasonable price. They got me in at the designated time so waiting time was at a minimum. Great service. Thanks

TRISH M.

PHILIP H.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/04/2016
Very friendly and helpful
The people at St. Croix Auto are always very nice and helpful AND while they may suggest repairs beyond what the vehicle was brought in for, they never pressure you into those repairs if they are not absolutely necessary at that time. This makes it much easier to plan for these expenses and to be able to decided for yourself if the repair/service is really needed.