SP
Somerset, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/18/2014
Great Customer Service
I always feel that I am treated fairly and the work that is done is top notch.

JEFF C.
Star Prairie, WI
Buick Regal
03/15/2014
Great people to deal with...straight forward and friendly!
Awesome..

CP
CHRIS P.
03/13/2014
I enjoy going to St. Croix Automotive. Angela takes care of everything up front. The boys in back fix it right the first time.

TRACEE S.
Kia Sorento
03/07/2014
excellent work and someone u can trust with ur vehicle
Clean and friendly place

MARIANNE G.
Kia Optima
03/05/2014
Awesome Customer Service
They are honest and straight forward about any issues; the do a great job.

PK
Fast great service

Larry M.
01/23/2014
Lift Charge
had a oil change a month ago, found oil spots on garage floor, returned 01.22.14 to have car checked, found nothing but charged me a lift charge of $30.00, I thought this to be unfair
Angela R. from St Croix Automotive responded on 01/24/2014

After checking Larry's service history I realized that he was right about this.  I knew about the other work we had done on Larry's car in December but forgot we did the oil change as well.  It was a mistake on my part, relying on my memory instead of verifying the history.  I just got off the phone with Larry, admitted my mistake, apologized and he is on his way here for a full refund.

BA
BRENT A.
Roberts, WI
01/21/2014
Great service and very reasonable prices

TRACEE S.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2014
I always enjoy coming to see u ;-)
Oil change.. Im glad nothing else was wrong this time lol.

BO
BILL O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/13/2014
Accomadating
To have the great service timely is a huge plus for me. Thanks again

TV
TESS V.
01/01/2014
My car was toed there during the night, I called right away in the morning and they were very honest with me about not being able to get to my car that day. The next day they called me right away when they found out what was wrong with it. They didn't over charge and were very friendly when I picked up. Thanks for all your Hard Work! Tess.

PE
PAT E.
12/23/2013
Prompt, thorough, & fixed
Amy is very helpful during initial phone contact, and both during the repair process, she kept me informed of the findings and costs I would be charged. Nice shop to take your vehicle.

JUDY M.
Clear Lake, WI
12/20/2013
Efficient, timely,Great service
They are superb in their customer service and efficient in getting the job done. Thank you!!

EC
ED C.
Dennison, MN
11/18/2013
Terrific!!!
The staff is friendly, courteous and professional. Angela does a great job...she creates a comfortable atmosphere...even. when really busy.

JANE H.

BILL O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2013
Quick good value work
Having the quick service done correctly at a good price is always a highlight of any visit to the service center, thanks again.

WM
WENDY M.
Oldsmobile Ciera
11/06/2013
Quality Service
St Croix Automotive are loyal to their customers. They provide affordable, professional, and quality service.

CHARLES C.
GMC Sierra
11/02/2013
Top Quality Care of my Vehicles
I've always had the confidence that St. Croix Automotive will do quality repairs on my vehicles at a fair price. The mechanics go the extra mile and check everything else too to make sure something else isn't worn out. I appreciate this, especially when preparing for a long trip. I enjoy the positive and cheerful, friendly attitude of all the shop employees too. It is a great place to do business!

JERRY L.
10/25/2013
Seem honest enough.
A fair price for the work done.

BA
BRENT A.
Roberts, WI
09/26/2013
Thank you for getting my Jeep in and repaired in the same day. At a reasonable price.