KIM B.
Trumbull, CT
09/24/2018
Customer service
I have been going to sellers for years the customer service is exceptional. I trust them to do great service on my car for reasonable price

IH
INGER H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/20/2018
Great first impression
This was my first visit, easy to deal with!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks! We are happy you had a positive experience.

JOANNE S.
Audi Q5
09/14/2018
SERVICE WITH A SMILE.
The best garage in the area. Honest, trustworthy and a great group of guys! They go out of their wat for customers!! I have been using them for over 30 yrs.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/14/2018

Joanne, You are more like our family at Steller's. Thank you for the years of trust, and thank you for all of our chats!

Robert C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he liked the work that the technicians did. The vehicle was delivered to him on time. He was happy with the price . The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He has taken his second vehicle to this facility for a tune up.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the nice review, we are happy to help.

RV
RON V.
09/13/2018
Repairs on duramax
Always pleasant when ever I go to them , Eric and the guys r very professional and explain what they need to do to fix the truck they have been working on my Duramax for several years and never had an issue with what ever they have repaired ,brake lines , fuel lines ,trans service and front wheel bearing I will continue to use them as long as I own my vehicle ...
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/13/2018

Ron, Thank You for your business over the years. We hope to continue to provide you with high level of service. Thanks again!

LJ
LESLIE J.
09/13/2018
Friendly, Fast and Courteous
I am new in town and I had an issue with my car which I knew what needed to be done. I called Steller’s and Tom answered and told me to come right down. His team fixed my car right away and at a very reasonable price!! They have a very clean friendly environment! Thanks again Tom and crew! I’ll be back. It’s nice to know I found my new garage!
Leslie J
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/13/2018

Nothing brightens our day more than to read great reviews like this! Thank You for trusting us!

Rita S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Rita said they have used the business for years, they are fair and have always accommodated her.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the review! We are happy to help.

Brian S.
Jeep Liberty
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said this business was top notch. They had his vehicle done fast and they were able to work with him.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/14/2018

Top Notch that's AWESOME! Thanks for your kind words Sir!

SY
SHEILA Y.
Saturn SL
09/11/2018
Always accommodates when I have a problem with my car gets the problem fixed quickly
Been doing business with Stellers for many years Trust them 100 % to always have my car in in the best shape .. totally satisfied with their customer service too. Nice to have a ride to work in the morning when car is dropped off 👍
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/12/2018

Wow what a great thing to hear! Thanks for your trust in us throughout the years.

TY
TONY Y.
09/11/2018
Fair and honest
I have been going to steller’s for years. They are a great bunch of guys. They never try to sell you anything that is not needed. Their prices are very fair and honest. I highly recommend their service.

RICH H.
Dodge Charger
09/10/2018
Awesome Place!
The staff is friendly and always a pleasure to work with and can always get a convenient appointment. The are an honest shop that will explain repairs and will bill time accordingly. I will continue to take my cars there and recommend them.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/10/2018

Rich, We are happy to hear that you are pleased with Stellers Garage and our Team! Thank You!!

SL
Stephanie L.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said she had a very pleasant experience with this business. She loved the staff and her vehicle was done fast.

BC
Brian C.
Nissan Murano
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said the business is honest, their prices are good and they are happy with the service.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you!

HP
HEATHER P.
Monroe, CT
Subaru Legacy
09/07/2018
Friendly and Caring Staff
My car is older and starting to use oil quicker than before so it needs oil added before my routine oil change. The staff at Stellars helped me out with teaching me how and when to check my oil levels and how much to add to ensure appropriate oil levels. I was very appreciative of their help so I can have the confidence to maintain my car in between the time I bring it in to the shop. Excellent service and customer care! Thanks guys!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/07/2018

Thank You for this great review. We all strive to help our customers and inform them about their vehicle. I will definately share this with our staff. Thank You!

Anita S.
Ford Edge
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Anita said they were prompt, courteous and did the job right.

Kathy M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said the guy's are always doing a great job for her.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You! We try our best.

BL
BARBARA L.
09/01/2018
always pleasant staff and work is always more than satisfactory
waiting room is neat and clean . I've always recommend their service
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You. Its nice to hear you like our waiting room, we will be changing it around soon and are open for suggestions as to how to make it better. Thanks again.

AV
Angel V.
Suzuki SX4
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Angel said that he has been to the place before and the staff members are good people.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks Angel!

Jim K.
Jeep Cherokee
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said, the service was excellent, the people are nice and they did a good job.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 08/18/2018

Thanks Jim!

WB
Walter B.
Mercury Sable
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Walter said that the place is very efficient every time he's gone in with a problem. They always come through quickly, and at a fair price.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 08/18/2018

Thank You Walter, we try our best!