ROBERT G.
Subaru Legacy
03/16/2019
Fantastic service
Great customer care and honest work done at a competitive price.

ROBERT C.
03/16/2019
Dependable
I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else
Dependable reliable on time at a great price

NR
NORM R.
Oxford, CT
03/15/2019
Courteous and professional staff.
I came by for a pre-purchase review. The review was done on time at a reasonable price. I would happily recommend this garage to any of my friends.

RV
RON V.
49.99 offer...
Very professional with issue you present ...

AH
ARMIN H.
Lincoln Continental
Great garage
We take all our cars there. Professional work and fair pricing

AMY B.
Derby, CT
2003 Ford Escape
You guys are awesome! Got me in on short notice and was able to take care of all my issues at an affordable rate. Also were able to provide me with a ride to work. Everyone there is friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be back!

LINDA B.
03/14/2019
Curtious and Friendly Service
I've only been to Steller's a couple times for oil changes and to purchase WeatherTech products. Tom and the other guys are always super helpful. They are my recommended service garage for any repairs. My car will need some soon.

LP
LORI P.
03/13/2019
Customer Service
Always a ride that is ready to take me to work or home. Very personable, treat you like family. Proactive without trying to sell you product or services. Very fair pricing with auto techs that are very knowledgeable!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

Thank You! We try our best!

Kevin M.
New Haven, CT
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff were courteous. They explained the work, and didn't over charge him. They gave him recommendations, but didn't just do the work and charge him for it. They have fair prices.

Thank You.

TC
TOM C.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/11/2019
Great Service Again
Another great experience at Stellers. Tom is always very accommodating and responsive. Work needed was explained and completed in a timely manner. Will definitely be back.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

Great to hear! Thank you.

ND
NICK D.
03/08/2019
As always Stellars is top notch
Been coming to Stellars for a while and bringing multiple cars. The guys are the best. They are honest, friendly, hard working, and always do right by the customer. Just a fantastic place to bring your car for service/repair. Most trustworthy place around. Great guys.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks for your continued support! The crew was happy to read this.

DJ
DENNIS J.
Friendly & Efficient service every single time

Thank You Sir!

MICHELLE D.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/06/2019
Everyone very friendly and professional
I had the 30,000
mile check up done on my Subaru. Everyone was friendly and professional. The work was done in a very reasonable amount of time and I even had a ride home after dropping off my car and then was picked up when my car was ready.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

We are happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again.

RF
RICH F.
Nice bunch of guys
Stopped in unexpectedly and they were able to take care of my problem

JAMIE L.
Chevrolet Trax
03/02/2019
Friendly service
Great service and friendly staff. Fair prices.

Thanks!

RICH W.
Woodbridge, CT
03/01/2019
Jeep TJ
Simply outstanding! Excellent diagnosis and summation of the details for the repair. Fair price and great service ... what more can one ask for? Thank you to the staff at Steller’s Garage! Will see you again!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Sir! We are  happy to help!

KJ
KRISTEN J.
02/27/2019
Quality work
I have complete trust in Stellars and they are the only shop I will use. Good, honest guys who are quick and priced fairly. Highly recommended. Tom and all the boys are the best! We bring all our cars there.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for trusting Stellers!

AD
ANGELA D.
02/26/2019
Always great service
I can’t say enough good things about Stellars garage. I have been using their service since I moved to shelton a few years ago and am always pleased with their service. They are very competent mechanically, honest, always willing to go the extra mile for their customer and Tom at the service desk is always welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful. I recommend Stellars to everyone.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for this awesome review, it's great to hear you were happy!

Nissan Maxima
02/26/2019
Best Garage in town!!
A1 customer service. Been here several times already because I have an older car, normal wear and tear items. Tom is the best not to mention that the Mechanics know there stuff.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 02/26/2019

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the great review!

PK
Pete K.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he had a very good service experience. The employees were honest. They were friendly. They provided great service.