NM
NICK M.
Wallingford, CT
Awesome Job!
Very professional! Explained exactly what was being done to my truck and showed me the process.

JUDY K.
Bloomfield, CT
11/20/2019
Thanks for the great service today. You got me in and out in record time and rotated the tires as a courtesy. The price total was as anticipated and everyone was friendly and helpful—even Patrick, the resident dog! Thank you all!

MELANIE G.
Seymour, CT
Volvo S40
11/20/2019
Great service and great work!
Tom and staff continue to provide great, efficient and courteous service. My car always runs great after they take care of it and they always go the extra mile to keep it that way. They service my son's car as well and my mind is always at ease after they do so. Once again, I am so glad Steller's was recommended to me. They've got a customer for life!

RANDY S.
Acura MDX
11/19/2019
Great Experience
Fair and honest repair garage. Good trustworthy people in that shop.

LJ
Laura J.
Monroe, CT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the service took longer than she thought it would.

AD
ANGELA D.
11/14/2019
Fantastic service
I have always had great service for the 3 years I have been going to Stellers. The technicians are spot on and Tom at the service desk is always helpful, friendly and has a mechanic background. I always recommend stellers to friends & family

JON W.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2019
Always reliable
I rely on Stellars for good work and fair prices.

SK
STEPHANIE K.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2019
Awesome
I have been taking my cars ( Explorer, Traverse, F150) to Stellars for years. They are honest and trustworthy.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Oxford, CT
Ram 1500
11/12/2019
New Hampshire oil undercoating
The New Hampshire oil undercoating that was applied was done very professionally and neatly. I think this will be the cure for the nasty liquid salt put down by the DOT.
Great people and service.

HB
Howard B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Howard said the business did what they said. They were quick and the place was tidy and the staff was professional. He said that's all he can ask for.

KA
KENNETH A.
Bridgeport, CT
11/09/2019
Helped us SO MUCH!!!
Our old F150 pick up broke down near Stellers and they were able to evaluate the damage. We did not know these guys so using them was a shot in the dark. They were all great. They were very informative and took the time to show us the damage. We would highly recommend them. We give them 5 stars!!!

NK
Norbert K.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Norbert said the employees were great to work with, professional, honest and convenient.

West Haven, CT
11/08/2019
Great service, reasonable prices
The staff is professional and friendly they go above and beyond to help. They are always always willing to offer referrals if needed too.

Oxford, CT
Ford Edge
11/08/2019
Your Car’s Best Friend - Steller’s Garage
The staff at Steller’s is courteous and professional. They are fair and work with the client to give the best(aka, most economical) solution to your car care needs. This includes letting you know if the solution is not in their wheel-house with recommendations. I have always been pleased with their work. I highly recommend Steller’s!

VB
VINNY B.
Buick LaCrosse
11/06/2019
Battery issue
I was having problems with my car loosing power. They diagnosed the issue quickly and I was back on the road.

MELANIE G.
Seymour, CT
11/06/2019
Great service as always!!
Tom is always super helpful when I call, no matter what it is for. He is friendly and courteous and makes dealing with car issues a breeze.
I'm so glad Stellar's was recommended to me! And as always any work done is done well. This visit was just maintenance on my son's car,
but I always feel he's safer after his car gets a good once over at Steller's.

Jeep Cherokee
11/05/2019
Local and not expensive
Last minute appointment. Done before 3.

GF
Gerard F.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Gerard said he had an under coat done on his vehicle at this business. It was fine. It was good. He had no problems.

AD
AUGIE D.
10/31/2019
Service and price
Service was fine but prices too high

YG
YEVGENI G.
Stratford, CT
10/30/2019
Affordable and honest service. Recommend.
Affordable and honest service. Recommend.