RK
06/24/2019
Very satisfied customer
Professional & trustworthy

06/22/2019
Completed everything on my list and my car is running new again.

DJ
DENNIS J.
Seymour, CT
06/17/2019
Great Customer Service
Outstanding customer service from a very professional and friendly group... they do outstanding work and highly recommend this business

KH
KAYLA H.
06/14/2019
Always accommodating
Steller’s is always great and convenient to me, I live very close so they are always willing to pick me up or drop me off if needed. I am also a college student and they always squeeze me in whenever they can. I usually speak with Tom but all of the men are always so nice and polite and don’t make me feel dumb even though I am a young female (hard to find with mechanics). I appreciate them and their service very much!

DE
DIANE E.
06/14/2019
Stellars always goes above and beyond! I've been going here for years and would highly recommend this place. Very knowledgeable, honest, quick and efficient service. You won't be disappointed!

EM
ED M.
06/13/2019
Friendly 5 star aervice
This visit was for routine maintenance. As always car was taken at it’s scheduled time. Work done quickly while I waited. Fast and friendly and a fair price.

JOHN R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/08/2019
Fix emissions problem with Chevy
Brought my Express van to Stellars. They took care of the problem and i was ready to go. Thanks

FW
FRANCIS W.
Nissan Frontier
06/07/2019
Convience
Convient, expertise and friendliness

JEB S.
06/06/2019
Always courteous and honest. I've never had any surprise charges and always received great service.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 06/07/2019

Thank You, we try our best not to surprise customers, sometimes vehicles have hidden problems for us . :)Thank you for the kind review.

MA
MADELINE A.
Trumbull, CT
06/06/2019
My second visit to Steller’s for service was as good as the first. Friendly guys and honest and reliable work.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 06/07/2019

Thank You, we look forward to seeing you many more times. We appreciate the nice review.

JOANNE S.
Audi Q5
06/05/2019
Last minute rush!
Love, STELLERS’s! The best mechanics , the greatest guys! my Audi broke down on a Saturday, had it towed to STELLERS. Left my key with a note in drop box. Contacted them on Monday explained my situation and the had it all set for Monday evening! The best
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks! We only took care of it so fast because you have serious pull here at Stellers. You are in the Elite Tier.

TR
THOMAS R.
Derby, CT
06/03/2019
Service and professionalism
Great Service, high integrity very professional and honest . I would highly recommend Stellars garage.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 06/04/2019

05/31/2019
Awesome Service
Friendly , prompt and attentive. Will absolutely be back
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 06/03/2019

Thank You! We are happy to have you as a customer.

CLIFF M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/22/2019
Check out 25 year old sportster driven in summer.
They only repair or replace as instructed and do not continually upsell like dealers. Very reasonable and often fix little things without charging customer. They have been servicing our vehicles for more than 20 years... will always work you into schedule in an emergency.
THEY ARE THE BEST!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 05/23/2019

Thank You! We appreciate the years of patronage.

Kathy M.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business did a good job.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks!

SR
Sandy R.
Honda Civic Si
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said the staff did a good job, they're informative and friendly.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you!

JOEL C.
Nissan Murano
05/19/2019
Excellent place
Best garage in Shelton Ct, excellent service and the people are very friendly. If your looking for a good place to take your car for service Stellers Garage is the place.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 05/20/2019

Thank You! We are happy you are pleased with us!

JOHN R.
Kia Soul
05/17/2019
Taking care of daughter's car
Prompt attention to detail great communication

Awesome, Thank You!

KR
KAREN R.
05/16/2019
Treated like family
All the folks here go the extra mile—to do a good job for the service you need, to look out for potential issues, to be pleasant and efficient.

Recommend the team very highly!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 05/20/2019

Thank You, Patrick loves the doggy treats!

LL
LORI L.
05/15/2019
Consistency
I know Steller's will take care of my car, I never have to second guess the work.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 05/16/2019

Thank You! We do our best.