DANNY H.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/19/2019
Suzuki
Very courteous and professional. Reasonably priced

TOM B.
01/19/2019
The work ethic and attitude towards customers.
For almost 20 years we have been taking our cars to Stellar’s. We have never questioned what had to be done because we discovered early on that they are, without a doubt, very honest. They never do anything unless they contact you first and they always do the job right! They also make you feel like family rather than just a customer. As long as I have a car, Stellar’s will be my choice.
Terri Baldino

LOU D.
Monroe, CT
01/18/2019
Professional job.
Treated vehicle as there own
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/18/2019

Thank You Sir!

FK
FRANK K.
Toyota Yaris
01/12/2019
Service is excellent and the people are friendly. They make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you! We are happy to help.

EB
ERIC B.
Bethany, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/12/2019
Always professional. Fair prices. Great service

Thank you !

BL
BOB L.
Ram 1500
01/11/2019
Great Customer Service and Friendly
Worked with Syellers for yeats and my family all use their sevices now. Never disappointed and highly recommend them to everyone.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/12/2019

Thanks for your years of patronage !

KH
KEITH H.
01/11/2019
Great service as always
I have four vehicles I have serviced there and they always take excellent car of them and of me!

Thanks! Awesome to hear!

Excellent service.
Excellent, reliable work and customer service.

Thank You!

CR
CAM R.
Honda Accord Coupe
Honda Accord service
I have been bringing my vehicles there off and for 35 years. I would recommend these guys to anyone Top notch customer service and an excellant mechanical team.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You for being such a loyal customer all these years! We look foward to seeing you again.

DQ
DON Q.
Trumbull, CT
01/10/2019
Good customer service and equally good repair service
Honest, timely, professional and reasonably priced service
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your years of patronage.

SUZANNE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/05/2019
Excellent customer service
Had a standard oil change but they detected head gasket leak. Very thorough mechanics.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

It is not so great to give customers bad news. The good news is Subarus are very common for this problem. Thank you for putting your faith in Stellers!

BA
BARBARA A.
01/04/2019
Efficient professional service at a great price
When I called they said they could diagnose my problem when I got there, which they did. They were friendly and efficient and had me on my way with a smile on my face. Interactions with other customers were the same—their great service was appreciated.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks! We try to treat people like we would want our family to be treated. Its nice to hear you were satisfied with us.

Monroe, CT
Subaru Legacy
01/03/2019
The Best Service
I called to make an appointment at Stellars garage because my engine light had come on. I got an appointment right away and I couldn't ask for better service. Tom at the front desk is very friendly and informative. You can tell he really cares about the customers. The mechanics are excellent too. I ended up having a few things needing to be fixed on my car and they were able to do so right away with excellent skill. I have been bringing my car here for a few years now and these guys are always dependable.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You! We try to take care of everyone as soon as possible, unfortunately it isn't always the case. I'm glad we were able to help!

PB
PAUL B.
01/02/2019
I have had all of my automotive repair work done by Stellars since 1976
Over two generations of employees and owners, Stellars has always done the best most cost effective thing for me. My visit today was no exception.. the only difference is that it concerned my daughter’s car. Your second generation of customers.

If you continue to do the right thing for your customers, they will be loyal to you and recommend you to others.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 01/18/2019

Mr Bernard, Thank you for trusting in Stellers all these years. We hope to, and plan on being here many more generations. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank You for recommending others as well.

Mike W.
Silverado
Great service. They fit me right in.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks!

MIKE L.
Always great service!
Although this visit was for an oil change I can always count on Stellers Garage to provide great service and offer good recommendations!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/28/2018

Thank You Sir!

EK
ESTER K.
Oil change and Inspection
It was the first time I had my car serviced at Steller's Garage and am very pleased. Tom and a serviceman made me feel that I was in good hands. I would take my car back there and recommend that it is a great place to have a car serviced.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/27/2018

Awesome News! We are happy your first experience with Stellers was a welcoming one. We look foward to seeing you again. Thank You!

CHERYL W.
FIAT 500
Happy customer!
This was my first visit to Stellars. I am extremely pleased with the courteous, friendly knowledgeable team there. They completed the work in a short amount of time and took time to talk to us in the waiting area making me feel very comfortable there! You dont find that too often these days, great job guys!!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/27/2018

We are all happy to read this great review. The crew here at Stellers  works hard to be a shop that we would want our family to be proud of. Thank You for your visit and the nice review!

AJ
AMY J.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Great people!
Stellars always takes the time to diagnose things for my car, just wonderful people and they explain things.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/27/2018

Thanks! We are here to help.