Steve Hahn's Volkswagen Kia Mercedes-Benz

Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

VS
Vicki S.
Ellensburg, WA
06/30/2018
Lied
Took advantage of a first time buyer, snuck items in the contract after being specifically told not too, etc. I am so disappointed in your business practice.

Tory B.
10/13/2016
Great Service done
Trent in service had done a very excellent job, he got my car in right away to get things moving along, gave me a very good time frame of when my car would be done, and sure enough it was finished in that time like he said. Was great working with ya Trent. Definite thumbs up 👍🏽

Martin L.
La Conner, WA
08/16/2016 Category: Service
Saved My Bacon
I showed up at 4:50 with the Service Department closing in 10 minutes and my oil indicator light on. They put my vehicle up and discovered that the oil pan drain plug had been improperly installed after a recent oil change at a "discount" oil change chain. I had lost roughly half my oil. 40 minutes later they had refilled my oil and properly installed a drain plug.

I could have blown an engine and/or been stranded somewhere between Yakima and Seattle. Trent and Santiago were awesome. Thanks guys!

Donna P.
Goldendale, WA
08/09/2016 Category: Service
I called the service dept twice for a oil change for my Mercedes....I only got a message machine and never received a call back. I called another dealership and got a live person and an appointment for a full service

JOSE M.
Sunnyside, WA
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Trent was really helpful very great service

LC
LARRY C.
Selah, WA
KIA OPTIMA
02/11/2016 Category: Sales
No high presurer
My wife and I had a great visit with all the sales representatives and was able to close the deal with no problems at all. A wonderful line of autos.

KA

Selah, WA
DODGE RAM 1500
12/08/2015 Category: Sales
2 shitty deals
they say you're are finance then they raise your payment in a few days saying things like we dropped the price [ but the interest is raised high ] payment goes up 100.00 and you lose your warranty , they did it to us twice in 3 weeks , trade in cash down let you take car home thinking its all done WRONG [ our payment went up 120.00 per SO WHEN THEY SAY WE CAN FINANCE ANYONE [keep your cash and trade in UNTIL THEY HAVE YOU COMPLETELY FINANCED very unhappy

NB
NATHAN B.
Seattle, WA
BMW 3 SERIES
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Grateful experience
This was a very smooth experience for me and they were willing to work with me.

BRENT B.
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
11/13/2015 Category: Sales
Great sales staff and excellent service!
Pleasant experience. Look forward to future visits

cami m.
11/03/2015 Category: Service
They can't speak without bold face lieing
I took it in for new key leak in radiator and blinker it came back with 700 dollars extra that I did not authorize new front and rear breaks which I had had checked and told that there was 80 percent two days later they said they were bad . The key was not fixed or blinker . Called they were so sorry told me they would fix for nothing key and blinker so thought I would give them second chance. They would throw in a total detail for the problem and so I asked what an oil change would run said no more then 75 dollars picked up was not detailed and charged me 150.00$ for oil change they group could not tell the truth if there life depended on it will NEVER go back hate being lied to and ripped off . Shame on them I am in customer service busts, if I treated my clients like that I would not be in business anymore I will make sure all people in my life never gets ripped off by this group.

VB
VALERIE B.
MERCEDES-BENZ GLK-CLASS
10/30/2015 Category: Sales
The people always make or break a business - I received 5 star customer service. thank you.
five star rating, see above comment.

PM
PATRICK M.
Naches, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ M-CLASS
10/23/2015 Category: Sales
the salesman was friendly, the finance guy great. service work on thursday wasn't so good, but today visit was very good. evrythin straightened out
See above

HM
Hannah M.
Thorp, WA
10/05/2015 Category: Service
My experiences here have all been with the service department. Every time that I have had a question, or had a recall, or needed work done, it has been handled quickly and professionally.

CA
CAROL A.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
10/05/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly
This place is so friendly and invi run ing from the salesman who was delightful by the way! Along with the financial woman who was friendly aand gave a personal touch ! Such a lovely woman.

LW
LORRAINE W.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
10/04/2015 Category: Sales
Not very happy
I recently was going through the process of buying a car from Steve Hahn's I didn't have credit except from the previous car I bought from them having never being late on my payments so they were trying to get me financed for a 2009 Jetta diesel which they send you home with the car before you are financed. I really liked this car and the miles per gallon as it turns out there is a big lawsuits against VW for their emission controls. I get a phone call there is a credit union that will finance me but it has to be a newer car which they just got in and wanted me to look at it. I was not offered to drive the car. It had tinted windows that were bad so they sent the car to get detailed and remove the tint. Now the car has no tinted windows and it has no sticker as to when the next oil change is so I don't think they even changed the oil in the car or checked the car over for any problems. The mats are all thrown in the trunk and it's not a diesel imagine that. I felt very railroaded.

VT
VOLKAN T.
Noord
VOLKSWAGEN CC
09/08/2015 Category: Service
Very attentive staff, thank you!
Great people makes expenses less than they are.

JOCELYN G.
KIA SOUL
09/07/2015 Category: Service
Was attended to immediately and the online Scheduling made it easy to get seen, when best convenient for me.

BP
BETH P.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
09/07/2015 Category: Service
70,000 mi service
Good job! In and out when you said it would be and on a Saturday-so convenient for me.

MICHAEL H.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Repair work done well and treated me great.
Had my Mercedes in for minor repair and maintenance and mechanic and service writer took care of my cars needs perfectly.