Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

jaime g.
Gustine, CA
07/25/2018
buen servisio
cuando otros te mienten y te prometen ayudarte a optener un carro ellos sin truco o mentiras asen lo possible por ayudarte a cumplir tus deseos de tener un major car...alberth the sales guy his service/work..... he was.on the top game work
vall the finance guy work on my application......am really happy.with them

James B.
06/15/2018
Recall service
Customer#1092346- I brought my truck in for a recall at 7:00am. I had waited one month for appt. the advisor said air bag should be completed but didn’t know about tie rod. He said he would call when completed. No word at4:00pm. I called a was on hold for about 10 minutes. Called three other times a left messages. No response. At 5:45 I went down to get truck and was told nothing had been done. The cashier signed me off and said you are all set. I said so nothing was done correct and they said correct. They did not offer to reschedule or sorry or nothing! To whom it may concern I was not happy! I wonder what the recall people would say? I sure hope the airbag is not needed. What should I do? Try again. Maybe I will contact someone who cares.

AL
Anthony L.
05/20/2018
Worst place
I dont know why everyone on here has good reviews. Look other places for review this place is crap worst service department and horrible customer service as well cant get help from anyone even the managers are rude so none to turn to . This place needs new workers or to be shut down I got a brand new car August 2017 had problems so took it in and they had car for over a month .so they are buying car back because they sold me a lemon and it's now 2018 may and I'm still dealing with this car and its problems because they are taking so long . I dont know how to get help to deal with these guys . Worst place ever

Ben S.
Sunnyvale, CA
04/14/2018 Category: Service
6 month maintenance
Quick turnaround, did all maintenance asked for.

EM
Eric M.
Dodge Caliber
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Everyone at the dealership was courteous and prompt. They were clear about what I was to expect and delivered on it.

Daniel S.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Great resolution
Linda is awesome at getting right in and resolving all issues. Thank you.

NN
Nicole N.
Los Gatos, CA
04/09/2018 Category: Service
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
Always a pleasure to visit for regular maintenance on my Jeep. Thorough service and a very friendly and helpful staff.

Joy G.
Jeep Liberty
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Never has the part
All was going good with the recall part replacement, had to make an appointment over a month ahead of time you would think the part would have been on hand but 5 hours after dropping of our Jeep a call coming in stating they do not have the part for the recall and they need to reschedule.......... :(
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 04/09/2018

Hello, Joy & Jim ~

Earlier this afternoon, I left a detailed VM @ your Contact # on file with us.

Please know that SCCJD is implementing a new policy => procedure re: Parts for Recalls.  Next Step:  You'll be getting a phone call from a Service Scheduler for the "T56" Recall Appt. (your reordered Part was received @ the end of last week).

Our sincere apologies for the delay,

SCCJD Service Team

Debra S.
Sunnyvale, CA
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Sevice Rude
Unprofessional rude and more. Read the yelp review and you will know why I am saying this. If you want to get a hold of me email do not call
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 04/05/2018

Debra, thank you for taking the time to share about your adverse SERVICE Experience @ SCCJD.  We do regret, however, that The Team did not deliver the professionalism you deserve(d).

At your suggestion, I will reach out to you via e-mail (at the address we have on file for you).

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rich C.
Saratoga, CA
Ram 2500
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff smooth check in
My only issue here is it seems like I always have to chase update on when truck will be ready. I like the staff though

Richard G.
Cupertino, CA
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Chrysler 300C
Car seems to run quieter; smoother.

TW
Tony W.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor responses from service writer
The work that was done to my car met all expectations. However I felt that the service writer was unprofessional and did not answer my messages. Also told me parts were on back order when I don't believe they were. I would like to recommend this dealership to other people but it needs to improve the whole experience at the service drive. The actual work that was done on my car was fine I have no issues there. I worked at Carsen Porsche in Redwood City until I recently retired.
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/29/2018

Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback re: our inconsistency to meet all your expectations.

I'll reach out to you (by phone) today - to consider an option for future SERVICE visits @ SCCJD.

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Team

PB
Patricia B.
Palo Alto, CA
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Could it have been any worse!
8 days from drop off (with an appointment) before diagnosis. Estimate was way out of line. After driving the car in, I had to have it towed out PLUS chrome missing from the front bumper. When will that be resolved?
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/27/2018

Patricia, please know that your feedback re: Work Order #234829 has been received and review by Veronica- SCCJD Service Director.  I'll try to reach you by phone today - to relay her input.

Sincerely,

SCCJD - Service Team

CL
Clifton L.
Saratoga, CA
Ram 3500
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service on RAM 3500 4x4
Despite having made an appointment 2 weeks ahead of time, I waited over an hour for a service advisor. There was apparently only one advisor on duty. This was mid-morning on a Friday.

The advisor promised to call me "right away" with a quote on new tires, but didn't call until after 5pm, when the truck had completed service. At that point the tires couldn't be mounted that day, and "we only do oil changes on weekends", which would have meant leaving the truck there over the weekend. I declined the tires and picked up the truck the next morning.

There are two outstanding recall notices on the truck, for neither one of which they had parts available to perform. That may not be the dealer's fault, but this truck has had a dozen recall notices issued in 3.5 years, so returning the truck for recall work is getting old...

The service advisor was courteous.

The service (at 37.5K miles not much more than an oil change and lube) was performed properly.
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/23/2018

Hello (again), "Mark" ~

Please be informed that I just left you a detailed VM.  If there's any more input that I could connect to Veronica Winters-SCCJD Service Director, feel free to let me know.

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge
408.248.1800 x6266

PG
Prashant G.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Refused to cover normal wear and tear under warranty
...Their so called experts made their own conclusions and decided that the clutch issue will not be covered under warranty. They referred me to a page in the user manual. The 'Jeep' HQ was not even contacted. It took them 20 days to tell me this and also fix the car :-). Had to pay $4000 out-of-pocket. I called Jeep to find out if the Dealer / Service center had called and got their feedback/approval on my case, they had not even heard from them. They even refused to return the 'Jeep HQ' call for 2 days. Infact, I had to open a case against with Jeep and even submit the receipts and pictures. The dealer/service center refused to call them back. Once I get the full refund from Jeep, I plan to do the legal paperwork against the dealer / service center. stay tuned....
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/22/2018

Hello, Prashant ~

On a chance that I can help to clarify the divison of labor between Manufacturer (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) and Dealership (SCCJD), please refer to the following information - offered in response to your Service visit (under Repair Order #234348):

• FCA Determined Warranty Coverage*
  • CAIRs Are Opened & Closed By FCA
*FCA Declined Warranty Coverage =>"Clutch discs or modular clutch assembly (as equipped) are covered only for 12 months or for 12,000 miles on the odometer, whichever occurs first."

SCCJD consulted with FCA Area Management (Brian) - efforting to assist you.  Due to Aftermarket Oversize Wheels and Suspension Components, Brian also Declined Basic Limited Warranty Coverage.

Regards,

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Team

LQ
Lisa Q.
Jeep CHEROKEE
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Had my car for way too long
They had my car for two weeks. And then when I got my car back my headlamp did not work. Upon inspection it’s because someone had loosen a connector. Made me think that was by design. And then all of a sudden when fixing the connector my fog lights didn’t work. Again was that just a coincidence? I enjoy my jeep and I’m considering buying a new car and I would like to buy another jeep but because of the service department I would seriously consider changing to another brand of car.
Linda E. from Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/21/2018

Lisa, thank you for returning my phone call and for providing your contact # @ work.

Am connecting your VM (received today) back to Eric in the Service Drive (referencing Repair Order #234931).  One of us will reach out to you this morning.

TEL:  408.248.1800 x6266
Stevens Creek CJD Service Team

BC
Brandon C.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
This is the only place I go to service my van. The service advisors are very approachable and so are the technicians. I would highly recommend!

Roland R.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
I really appreciate the great customer service and my car was repaired on time. Even though I came in on a recall repair I still was treated kindly and my car was serviced on time.

Machelle C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2018 Category: Service
My recent service was ok but they have to order a new part due to when they put the original one was put on it was not put on correctly.

Daryl S.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Adrian customer service
Adrian's customer service was superb