Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

David K. on 12/07/2017
"Freiendly Service Advisor"
You folks have good service advisors, but the repair costs were much higher than I thought!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 11:06 AM
Wenjiang C. on 12/06/2017
"Wonderful epxerience"
Nothing to complain, everything works well.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 10:44 AM
Michael D. on 12/04/2017
"Making good on issues"
I want to thank the team at Stevens Creek Jeep - Doug and team took it on themselves to drive the resolution of an issues I was having with my car. They contacted Jeep and organized the replacement of key components that had failed to live up to expectations. They organized the sourcing, replacement and timing of the fix to a time that suited me and ensured the Jeep was returned back at the requested time. Great Customer Focussed Service. Well Done.
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:41 PM
Sheila R. on 11/29/2017
"good and fast workers "
thanks to Rafigh that helped me promptly.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle: Ram 2500
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 09:33 AM
Kenneth J. on 11/20/2017
"poor customer service and communication"
About 3 months ago I called to schedule an appointment for a recall notice. The 1st available was 11/15 (3 months wait) at 8:30am. While service rep was checking in my car he asked if there are other services I would need. I told him lets get through this recall and go from there, knowing i need a tune up and coolant flush soon. He asked if i need shuttle service while waiting and said would need to to pick up car so he said they would try to get it down by 2 before pick up shuttle service stops. At 5pm i heard nothing back so i called, after being transferred 3 times and sales rep said they had not started on vehicle yet and gave me option to pick it up and leave it for them to work on first thing tomorrow when they open at 8am. I opted to have them keep it over night. I asked if they could have my car wash at least before i pick it up and he said yes. I received a call next morning at 10am stating they are now just working on my car. Was finally able to pick it up after 1pm. So almost 29 hours later my car was ready. However not washed. I went on my lunch hour to pick up car so couldn't wait any longer to have it washed.
What is point of having to make an appointment at 8:30 if they are not even going to work on it at 8:30am? Poor communication all around - 3 months to make an appointment, not working on car during appt time, not contacting me about delays to make sooner arrangements. Saying car would be washed but wasn't. Saying car would be worked on first think in am but wasn't until 10am.
Unfortunately as a consumer, customer services and communication is important. If a brand lacks that and doesn't deliver on what it says i am more reluctant to not use them. So for the other services i need, i will obviously need to look elsewhere.
Vehicle: Dodge QUADCAB1500
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:32 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 11/24/2017

Kenneth, thanks for sharing your feedback with us re: the mid-NOV Service visit (under Repair Order #231535).

Would like to take this opportunity to clarify a couple of the issues you've called out:

1. On "average," the turnaround time for Scheduling a RECALL Appt. is 3 months.
  2. Please be informed that Appt. times do NOT equal "touch time" in the Shop; instead, they only represent the time when Customers meet with the Advisors in the Service Drive.
Our apologies, however, are in order for the breakdown in communication with you, Kenneth.

Re: Courtesy Washes -
Since we do NOT have a reclamation system, we don't staff to perform washes.  Our policy remains to be one of conservation, and one of possibility on a case-by-case basis.

Linda Espanol
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 08:42 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 10/30/2017

Hello, Donnie ~

We are sorry to learn about your "not very happy" Service Experience with us.

Since your Service Advisor is out of the office today, I'll reach out to you this afternoon - with listening ears and helping hands.

Sincerely,
lindae

Linda Espanol - Customer Relations Mgr.
408.248.1800 x6266

Ben S. on 10/26/2017
"Disappointed "
Tried to charge me for work I had paid for on my maintenance contract.
Not clear they did all the work my maintenance contract called out as they did not provide me the summary sheet I have received in the past.
They did a oil change but not sure they checked other liquids, tires, windshield wipers and fluids, etc.
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 11:43 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 10/31/2017

Hello, Ben ~

Although corrected, the NEW Saturday Service Advisor (Eric) unfortunately did not initially code the Repair Order to your "Scheduled Maintenance Care Plus" Contract.

Re: Checking Fluids, Tires, & Windshield Wipers -
Ben, at a time convenient to you (when returning to SCCJD, except on Sundays), please ask for Doug Davis-Service Manager.  He'll see to it that the Multi-Point Inspection is Performed.

Daniel S. on 10/26/2017
"not so great"
2nd time not the greatest experience especially with the prepaid maintenance package
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 07:59 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 10/27/2017

Daniel, thanks this opportunity for us to enhance your recent "not the greatest" Service Experience.

Please know that I've pulled all Service Records for your Chrysler Pacifica (including the Maintenance "Care Plus" Contract & Service Intervals), and have submitted them to Doug Davis (Service Mgr.) - on your behalf.

Your patience is greatly appreciated,
lindae

Linda Espanol (Customer Relations Mgr.)

Mark S. on 10/25/2017
"Way too Long"
Let me start with saying that I love my Jeep Cherekee. I had the engine light go on during a trip to Carmel recentlly. I called the dealership and they said you better have it towed there. So here goes with my problems:
1. I sent it on October 2nd. I rented a car and met them there later. A few hours after it arrived I checked in to see what was the matter. Oh, I don't think we have looked at it yet. WTF. I had called Benny to tell him it was coming 6 hours earlier.
2. He took my information, and tolad me he will call me. This was Monday......On Thursday....I called them.....Oh, Benny was off the last 2 days....WTF. Ok, can't someone else call me? We have to tow it to East BAy and look at it there. Ok, call me when it gets there.
3. On Friday, Roger called me and said they would look at it and call me. On Tuesday, I called them.....Oh, well we been busy, we don't know what it is yet? WTF?
4. I let Roger have it. Do you call this great service. This is unacceptable......I should have been notified....You had it for 10 days!!!!!!!!!
5. He called me on Friday and said the 3rd Cylinder had some issues and it was now fixed. They towed it back to my dealership at Steven's Creek.

Now, here is the good. Aaron at Stevens Creek took care of my rental care......$600....you could have saved a lot of money Jeep.
One of the reasons I bought the car was because of the Power Train Warrenty.....it did not cost me anything.

But I have reasons to find another dealership to do service with......VERY DISAPOINTING ! Too bad, I gave them my business for 7 years of maintenance and have been disapointed a few too many times.

Mark Sivara
65-388-8522
Vehicle: Jeep CHEROKEE
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 01:44 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 10/31/2017

Hello, Mark ~

On behalf of both Service Teams (SCCJD & Stoneridge), we do apologize for the disappointing turnaround time.

Ryan Blanchard-Service Advisor (who's currently working @ our sister store - Stoneridge, located in Pleasanton), tells me that your Jeep Cherokee's major diagnosis was completed @ Stoneridge.  It took them about 3-4 Days to receive the ordered parts - to Replace the Cylinder Head.

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ronald H. on 10/25/2017
"Jeep 2014 cylinders modifications / changes"
The car continues to idle poorly.
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 09:31 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 10/25/2017

Hello, Ronald ~

This morning I asked Edwin-Service Advisor to follow up with you by phone.

Thanks for taking his call, and Edwin tells me that you'll return to the SERVICE Drive next week - for additional assistance.

We do appreciate your feedback,
lindae

Linda Espanol - Customer Relations Mgr .
SCCJD Service Team

Joseph M. on 10/22/2017
"the personal relationship I have with John and Joey"
I'm always taken care of and get my vehicles cared for nicely.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 05:35 AM
Pat A. on 10/05/2017
"Poor service and rude service personal"
After spending $2,000.00 I receive a letter saying my can needs to come in for service,,,,, that it has not been in since June. If there was another Chrysler Dealer I would go there.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 09:56 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 10/12/2017

Pat, although we thank you for providing details about your recent Service visit, we do regret that the Experience was less than best.  We should never be so busy that a polite decorum isn’t properly maintained.

Re: Your Letter Received (Post Service) –
Please know that FCA (the Manufacturer) also sends mailers to Customers, and this activity is done independently of what SCCJD offers.

SCCJD Service Team

Joni B. on 10/02/2017
"Service "
All employees were super helpful and extremely courteous!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 02:18 PM
Cynthia V. on 10/01/2017
"Good communication, excellent repairs"
From start to finish, excellent communication and customer service. Of course this would all be meaningless without the "behind the scenes" skilled work done by those who actually work on my vehicle. I've never been disappointed by an experience here.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 03:57 PM
Steve S. on 09/27/2017
"30k service"
$1700 is way too much for 30k service. I have had too many issues with Dodge and will not be a repeat purchaser.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 10:21 AM
Dan M. on 09/23/2017
"DODGE DAKOTA SERVICE----650-740-9854"
NOT SURE IF I WOULD RECOMMEND---NOT HAPPY WITH THE RUN AROUND AND NOT SURE IF ALL THE WORK WAS DONE----CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE PAPER WORK
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:11 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 09/26/2017

Dan, thanks for providing your feedback with me.  I'll be sure to have Benny-Service Advisor contact you ASAP - to review ALL Work Performed (last week).

Please accept our apologies for any confusion we created,

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Team

Jeremy L. on 09/20/2017
"Helpfulness, knowledgable, friendly and great coffee"
I love working with John, he's a great guy and always has answers to my questions. The entire staff is helpful, friendly and professional.
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:49 AM
Jocelyn N. on 08/30/2017
"Benny service manager"
In all the years I've been coming to bring my truck in for service Benny has been the best service advisor I've ever had and I will continue to use him
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 07:59 AM
Carol Sue W. on 08/23/2017
"Review of maintenance on August 17. "
Service Manager was very helpful. Had the 45,000 maintenance. Cost just over $800 which I wasn't expecting. But everything was completed when expected. Left car over night, service manger got me a rental car. All in all a good experience. I purchased the vehicle here and have always had the service done here. Car is running great.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country