Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dr Noha F.
Palo Alto, CA
06/11/2021
Don’t go there
They sold me a used car with one remote control key in October. Today I walked into the dealership to ask for the second key. I explained that they should’ve warned me that the car won’t start without a remote key And they should’ve warned me before selling me the car that it only has one remote key, which is the only way to start the car. They did not. So I went to ask them to make me my spare key in their service department. I was met by a sweet blonde woman who tried to help. Until she brought me a man with an insufferable rude attitude. He accused me of buying the car years ago (bought it on October 31, 2020) and had no answer for me when I asked why did they not warn me that the car has one key before I bought it? I didn’t know that the extra key they gave me doesn’t start the car! He told me to pay for one if I want one and that it’s not his problem because it’s a used car! The car should come with two keys and I should’ve been warned that it only has one! I don’t have a problem with the fact that they couldn’t help me. I have a problem with this man with this bullying intimidating attitude and angry energy looking down on me because I bought a used car. Don’t buy from them. No wonder why they have a 1.3 star rating. They have a serious attitude problem and have no idea how to treat their customers. They HIDE crucial information from their customers to fool them into paying for what they should’ve gotten for free.

JOSEPH G.
Tracy, CA
03/20/2021
Easy sale not worth manager's time
I contacted the dealer a few days ago, interested in a vehicle I saw while shopping online. Since the dealer is a bit far away, I wanted to do most of the legwork via email, then just go in to sign paperwork etc..
I did all the work for them, basically making it an easy sale, putting together payments, down, loan info, but they decided to lowball my trade (my mistake for letting them know the loan payoff I guess.)
The sales person was very nice, but overworked, and her manager Prince decided that besides lowballing my trade, he wasn't interested in working with me. Not on on the trade-in, not on the price, not on the discount, nothing.
I wasted a lot of time making everything easy for them, even offering even more money down, just to be strung along for 3 days just to find out that I wasn't worth the time to deal with. They could have said so on day 1.
Will definitely be taking my business elsewhere.

Rob C.
Roseville, CA
12/12/2020
Buyer beware- illegal sales practices
Stevens Creek jeep and specifically Mary Maile lied and conduct illegal sales practices. I inquired about a jeep and revived a write internet quote for $29,810 from the dealership with a specific instructions that quote was only valid for 48hrs so I tried to purchase after only 6 hours and Mary said it was a mistake and her and the sales manager would not honor the quote and price. Only said she was sorry and it was a mistake

Don’t not buy from here, do not trust

KH
Kurt H.
Boulder Creek, CA
06/09/2020
Salesman from hell
Tried to go there really wanted to buy a car there that I found on the internet but the sales person was incredibly rude and then I asked him that's how u do business here ,his reply was yeah so get off my lot .with was that ready to buy a car and because I asked a few questions about the car I get told off

FM
Faisal M.
San Mateo, CA
05/30/2020
Terrible people
Very poor sales rep ( Mary ) And manager ( Neco ), I went to buy a car and because I negotiated price they started play a game on me : " you have to hurry ! Someone is going to buy the car right now", and then I asked for a lower price and suddenly in a glance the car was sold ! 🤣🤣 funny people, they think I will fall for this bait. In fact I was reading reviews online and it looks like they do this all the time, I hope management knows about this and how many sales they'd turn down so far !

The car is still there's I checked, they think people are stupid and they will freak out when they hear that someone is buying ( the mysterious buyer that suddenly shows up and now he's interested in the car you are buying that been setting for months at the dealer lot ) don't even think buying from this dealer.

They also gave me wrong tax estimates, I asked The sales to check the numbers 3 times because it doesn't look right and she insisted it's right and at the end turned out she was wrong!

If there's a half star I wouldn't even give that 😂😂

FM
Faisal M.
San Mateo, CA
05/30/2020
Very poor dealership
Very poor sales rep. And management, I went to buy a car and because I negotiated price they started play a game on me : " you have to hurry ! Someone is going to buy the car right now, and then I asked for a lower price and suddenly in a glance the car was sold " 🤣🤣 funny people
The car is still there's I checked. they think people are stupid and they will buy right away when they hear thar someone is buying so you don't negotiate, don't even think buying from this dealer.
They also give you wrong tax estimates, I asked The sales to check the numbers 3 times because it doesn't look right and she insisted it's right and at the end ishe was wrong!
If there's a half star I wouldn't even give that 😂😂

WV
Winston v.
Fresno, CA
05/26/2020
Terrible! Attempted A Bait and Switch
This dealership (specifically Mike the manager) attempted to pull a bait and switch on me. The utter lack of respect shown during my time there was unbelievable, I will never recommend this dealership. If you do have to go here, do not trust what they have to say.

I showed up on time at opening for a scheduled appointment to buy a used Jeep and trade in my current car. They had the car in front, I did a personal review and then was asked to sit in the back while they reviewed my car and had me fill out the credit application. During this time we agreed that the price of the jeep was the online listing of $20,888 plus taxes and fees. 45 minutes later of sitting around they asked that I look at another car that was "the same but with less miles." I agreed, but stated that I really wasn't interested. Once back on the lot, it became clear that the car they showed me was not the same, it was older and did not have the drivetrain or cylinders I wanted. The salesperson then said that while we waited in the back they sold the car we agreed to buy to another person (allegedly at least). Mind you this car was not sold when we arrived and we were first to look at it. Mike, the manager, came out and said that this stuff happens all the time. He pushed for us to buy a new version of the car which runs for $12K-$14K more than the used one. He simply tried to take advantage of me, probably because my father was with me and he thought he could have us pay more.a

Mitzi L.
Rock Hill, SC
11/08/2019
The worst service ever !! Had an appointment at 800 and at 1100 had not touched my car!
“”Advisor said he put down return by 2. We had talked explicitly 11:30-12:00. Then said “oh well”. I had to voice my concerns to manager
Sat in their very dirty lounge until 1:30!!
I am leaving Ca but dot not recommend this dealership for anything!!
What is the point of appoint if you are there’ 6+ Hours for a 45 min repair!

Johann F.
San Jose, CA
10/14/2019
Bad luck with this dealership service shop
I brought my jeep here for repair and have a safety recall done. Safety recall was done, and they tried to diagnosis my engine problems. $2500s later I still have issues and out my money.

Complained to the service manager, requested my money back and have not gotten a call back for a week now.

Do not service your vehicle here.

EJ
Erica J.
Mountain View, CA
03/27/2019
If I could give this dealership 0 stars, I would.
I will NEVER go back to this shop.

I’m really going to try not to go into too much detail. It’s very difficult as we’ve been dealing with this dealership for the last year. We purchased a used Jeep in January 2018 with a 3rd party warranty. 3 months later I take it in for an oil change and was told that the e-brake, transmission and clutch needed to be replaced. One month goes by and they finally get a transmission ordered. It took one month because our rep was inefficient and almost never returned my calls. To get something done, I usually had to go down to the shop, I even gave my own warranty company the parts & labor pricing to get the authorization, which he was supposed to do. Once that was done, they ordered the transmission, turned out it was on back order for months, but we didn’t find that out until about 3 months later when they finally disclosed this information to us. Then when we go to pick it up, they tell us our battery is dead which they covered because it was in their care. Anyhow, after a pretty stressful 5 months we finally got our Jeep back with a used transmission installed in it (which we were fine with because it included an extended warranty).

Everything was fine… Until... Two months later when we brought our Jeep in to a different shop for an oil change in which they told us we also had a transmission leak. Great, and the extended workmanship warranty is with Stevens Creek CJDR so we had to bring it back to them for the repair. They repair the leak but then another two months later we bring our Jeep in to another repair shop for the takata recall and find out that there is another transmission leak. So, brought the Jeep back to Stevens Creek CJDR for them to fix the transmission leak. They had it for a few days and said they repaired the leak but one month later while we’re on vacation and are packing up to head home, we start the Jeep and notice it sounds a little odd. When we start driving we notice the gears are kind of making a low grinding noise. We’re pretty much in the middle of nowhere so we decide we’ll attempt to drive it to the nearest town.

We make it to town and take it to a shop where they informed us that the transmission fluid was bone dry and that the transmission was dead. We towed the vehicle to the nearest Chrysler dealership because since we’re not within X amount of miles from Stevens Creek CJDR, now we can take it to any Chrysler dealership. It takes 2 weeks for Stevens Creek CJDR to order the transmission, one week for it to finally arrive at the shop and another week to get it replaced. The transmission was so bad that it also broke the clutch so we had to have that replaced too. I had to call Chrysler Resolutions for them to take care of it because Stevens Creek CJDR went radio silent when I tried to ask them to cover it, especially since we just replaced the clutch 6 months prior.

This whole debacle was an extremely stressful and painful process but after a year of dealing with Stevens Creek CJDR, I’m very happy that we never have to bring it back to them again. Because now, we’re 6 hours away from the dealership that just replaced the transmission and clutch so we can go to any Chrysler Dealership to cover any repairs to the transmission.

Srujan C.
Santa Clara, CA
01/20/2019
My worst car buying experience
I have never had a worse experience with a car salesman. Here's a few atrocious things the salesman said:
1. We asked if we could look at the Jeep and he said sure take a look and started watching TV instead of walking us through the features
2. We asked if we could test drive the Jeep and he said "you've never driven a Jeep and you want to buy one?"
3. Then he finally let us test drive it and when I asked for the vehicle features/options he said "the normal options"
4. When we got off the test drive, we had to again ask him to give us a quote because he just walked away.
He said he can't give us a quote for lease options without filling out the credit application. He said "you're asking me to solve a problem without giving me the right information. You need to tell me how much you make, your credit score and only then can I tell you"
5. We explained to him how we always get a quote for lease optjons even without filling out the credit application. He said "well if you want a number it's $600 but I am just throwing that number at you without knowing anything"
6. He was stupid enough to say "show me one other car maker which will give you a quote without filling in a credit application"
7. He may have been making the judgement that we weren't going to be able to afford that car. It's not how you treat any prospective client and I've lost interest in the Jeep itself because of this experience.

DAVID H.
Aptos, CA
12/31/2018
Great follow up help from Saeed and the Stevens Creek Financial Department
I was able to get help from Saeed and Chris, the Finance Dept and GM in getting repairs done by a 3rd Party Warranty I purchased.

Called me back and followed through...
Very pleased with their service in “Purchasing” the car and later getting it repaired.

Marj B.
Mountain View, CA
11/27/2018
Refused to do urgent manufacturer security replacement
Bad service. We have got manufacturer notice for URGENT security replacement from Jeep and when I called to this service, they told me that next available window for this URGENT check is on April 2019, IN 6 MONTHS. When they revealed that we didn't buy our car from them, they refused to deal with us and even stopped picking up the phone. I sent notice to Jeep to make them aware about such a bad service. Boardwalk Jeep service is farther but service there is much better. I've got my urgent security replacement in couple days.

TD
Terri D.
San Jose, CA
10/14/2018
Zero stars
I have a warranty with a $100 deductible. My alternator went out taking the battery and a module with it. We were quoted $700 for the repair because battery not covered. It took them a month to repair, never returned calls would not provide a courtesy car. When we finally were notified repair was complete we headed over there because they close at 7:00 pm. We arrived about 5 minutes before seven and no one around doors closed and locked and lights off. Went back the next day and tries to over charge by $300 over what was quoted. Service department was rude and not helpful. We will never go to them again. We will never purchase another vehicle from them.

jaime g.
Gustine, CA
07/25/2018
buen servisio
cuando otros te mienten y te prometen ayudarte a optener un carro ellos sin truco o mentiras asen lo possible por ayudarte a cumplir tus deseos de tener un major car...alberth the sales guy his service/work..... he was.on the top game work
vall the finance guy work on my application......am really happy.with them