Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05

Ben S. on 04/14/2018
"6 month maintenance "
Quick turnaround, did all maintenance asked for.
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 10:41 AM
Eric M. on 04/12/2018
"Recall Service"
Everyone at the dealership was courteous and prompt. They were clear about what I was to expect and delivered on it.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 08:48 AM
Daniel S. on 04/11/2018
"Great resolution"
Linda is awesome at getting right in and resolving all issues. Thank you.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 09:40 AM
Nicole N. on 04/09/2018
"FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE"
Always a pleasure to visit for regular maintenance on my Jeep. Thorough service and a very friendly and helpful staff.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 02:54 PM
Joy G. on 04/08/2018
"Never has the part"
All was going good with the recall part replacement, had to make an appointment over a month ahead of time you would think the part would have been on hand but 5 hours after dropping of our Jeep a call coming in stating they do not have the part for the recall and they need to reschedule.......... :(
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/08/2018 08:25 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 04/09/2018

Hello, Joy & Jim ~

Earlier this afternoon, I left a detailed VM @ your Contact # on file with us.

Please know that SCCJD is implementing a new policy => procedure re: Parts for Recalls.  Next Step:  You'll be getting a phone call from a Service Scheduler for the "T56" Recall Appt. (your reordered Part was received @ the end of last week).

Our sincere apologies for the delay,

Debra S. on 04/04/2018
"Terrible Sevice Rude "
Unprofessional rude and more. Read the yelp review and you will know why I am saying this. If you want to get a hold of me email do not call
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 01:23 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 04/05/2018

Debra, thank you for taking the time to share about your adverse SERVICE Experience @ SCCJD.  We do regret, however, that The Team did not deliver the professionalism you deserve(d).

At your suggestion, I will reach out to you via e-mail (at the address we have on file for you).

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rich C. on 04/04/2018
"Helpful staff smooth check in"
My only issue here is it seems like I always have to chase update on when truck will be ready. I like the staff though
Vehicle: Ram 2500
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 10:30 AM
Richard G. on 04/02/2018
"Chrysler 300C"
Car seems to run quieter; smoother.
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 11:14 AM
Tony W. on 03/28/2018
"Poor responses from service writer"
The work that was done to my car met all expectations. However I felt that the service writer was unprofessional and did not answer my messages. Also told me parts were on back order when I don't believe they were. I would like to recommend this dealership to other people but it needs to improve the whole experience at the service drive. The actual work that was done on my car was fine I have no issues there. I worked at Carsen Porsche in Redwood City until I recently retired.
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 12:28 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/29/2018

Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback re: our inconsistency to meet all your expectations.

I'll reach out to you (by phone) today - to consider an option for future SERVICE visits @ SCCJD.

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Team

Patricia B. on 03/25/2018
"Could it have been any worse!"
8 days from drop off (with an appointment) before diagnosis. Estimate was way out of line. After driving the car in, I had to have it towed out PLUS chrome missing from the front bumper. When will that be resolved?
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/25/2018 01:34 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/27/2018

Patricia, please know that your feedback re: Work Order #234829 has been received and review by Veronica- SCCJD Service Director.  I'll try to reach you by phone today - to relay her input.

Sincerely,

SCCJD - Service Team

Clifton L. on 03/21/2018
"Scheduled service on RAM 3500 4x4"
Despite having made an appointment 2 weeks ahead of time, I waited over an hour for a service advisor. There was apparently only one advisor on duty. This was mid-morning on a Friday.

The advisor promised to call me "right away" with a quote on new tires, but didn't call until after 5pm, when the truck had completed service. At that point the tires couldn't be mounted that day, and "we only do oil changes on weekends", which would have meant leaving the truck there over the weekend. I declined the tires and picked up the truck the next morning.

There are two outstanding recall notices on the truck, for neither one of which they had parts available to perform. That may not be the dealer's fault, but this truck has had a dozen recall notices issued in 3.5 years, so returning the truck for recall work is getting old...

The service advisor was courteous.

The service (at 37.5K miles not much more than an oil change and lube) was performed properly.
Vehicle: Ram 3500
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018 12:42 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/23/2018

Hello (again), "Mark" ~

Please be informed that I just left you a detailed VM.  If there's any more input that I could connect to Veronica Winters-SCCJD Service Director, feel free to let me know.

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge
408.248.1800 x6266

Prashant G. on 03/19/2018
"Refused to cover normal wear and tear under warranty"
...Their so called experts made their own conclusions and decided that the clutch issue will not be covered under warranty. They referred me to a page in the user manual. The 'Jeep' HQ was not even contacted. It took them 20 days to tell me this and also fix the car :-). Had to pay $4000 out-of-pocket. I called Jeep to find out if the Dealer / Service center had called and got their feedback/approval on my case, they had not even heard from them. They even refused to return the 'Jeep HQ' call for 2 days. Infact, I had to open a case against with Jeep and even submit the receipts and pictures. The dealer/service center refused to call them back. Once I get the full refund from Jeep, I plan to do the legal paperwork against the dealer / service center. stay tuned....
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 04:05 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/22/2018

Hello, Prashant ~

On a chance that I can help to clarify the divison of labor between Manufacturer (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) and Dealership (SCCJD), please refer to the following information - offered in response to your Service visit (under Repair Order #234348):

• FCA Determined Warranty Coverage*
  • CAIRs Are Opened & Closed By FCA
*FCA Declined Warranty Coverage =>"Clutch discs or modular clutch assembly (as equipped) are covered only for 12 months or for 12,000 miles on the odometer, whichever occurs first."

SCCJD consulted with FCA Area Management (Brian) - efforting to assist you.  Due to Aftermarket Oversize Wheels and Suspension Components, Brian also Declined Basic Limited Warranty Coverage.

Regards,

Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Team
Lisa Q. on 03/18/2018
"Had my car for way too long"
They had my car for two weeks. And then when I got my car back my headlamp did not work. Upon inspection it’s because someone had loosen a connector. Made me think that was by design. And then all of a sudden when fixing the connector my fog lights didn’t work. Again was that just a coincidence? I enjoy my jeep and I’m considering buying a new car and I would like to buy another jeep but because of the service department I would seriously consider changing to another brand of car.
Vehicle: Jeep CHEROKEE
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/18/2018 03:32 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/21/2018

Lisa, thank you for returning my phone call and for providing your contact # @ work.

Am connecting your VM (received today) back to Eric in the Service Drive (referencing Repair Order #234931).  One of us will reach out to you this morning.

TEL:  408.248.1800 x6266
Stevens Creek CJD Service Team

Brandon C. on 03/15/2018
"Great Service"
This is the only place I go to service my van. The service advisors are very approachable and so are the technicians. I would highly recommend!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 09:24 AM
Roland R. on 03/14/2018
"Excellent Service"
I really appreciate the great customer service and my car was repaired on time. Even though I came in on a recall repair I still was treated kindly and my car was serviced on time.
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 08:42 AM
Machelle C. on 03/14/2018
"Service "
My recent service was ok but they have to order a new part due to when they put the original one was put on it was not put on correctly.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 08:22 AM
Daryl S. on 03/02/2018
"Adrian customer service"
Adrian's customer service was superb
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018 01:41 PM
Frederick J. on 02/28/2018
"Not satisfied "
Took my car in for a recall on the Chrysler 200. Upon picking up the car and driving at home they had marked if they had checked all my fluids when driving home they had not put the To the radiator on tightly which caused my car to overheat when driving home.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018 10:19 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/02/2018

Frederick, your feedback is appreciated re: your recent visit. On behalf of the Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge SERVICE Team, we regret that your "Experience" was less than best.

When time permits, feel free to listen to my Voice Mail (left for you this afternoon).  Veronica-Service Director will return to the Offfice on Mon., 3/5am.  Please let us know how we might be able to further assist.

Direct: 408.236.7266

Jack T. on 02/27/2018
"Got my van back in only 3 days to have just checked out trany shifting. They did nothing but drive it for 3 days 175.00 "
Bad service worst I ever seen in scheduling. not going back
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018 09:55 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 03/02/2018

Jack, thanks for taking time to share feedback about your recent visit.  On behalf of the Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge SERVICE Team, we regret that we were unable to verify your concern.

This afternoon, I left you a Voice Mail - providing information, if you'd like to proceed to attempt (again) to duplicate "shift hard when it is cold."

Sincerely,

Direct:  408.236.7266

Mark C. on 02/23/2018
"2012 Grand Cherokee"
Antonio was my service manager and was 5 Star all the way. Took great care of my Jeep Grande Cherokee and orchestrated the necessary and appropriate servicing items without trying to "upsell" me. He is very practical, knowledgeable and good natured. I would be happy to work with him again in the future. The recall fix and servicing appear to have been done seamlessly, so thanks to the service dept. as well.
Service Date: 02/21/2018