Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Dora S. on 02/15/2018
"They're always polite"
I have always been pleased every time that they return the vehicle that the interior was not stained in any way this last visit I saw some oil stains but I was surprised and today I will call you to see what we can do about it thank you for asking
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:23 AM
Ronald L. on 02/06/2018
"a/c repair"
condenser replaced and system recharged, working ok now.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 02:38 PM
Aditi S. on 01/26/2018
"Finally I feel satisfied with the service"
From the start I felt like there was one thing after another and I had to keep explaining myself to multiple advisors what is wrong with my car and why am I waiting a long time to fix it. It is so hard to get an appointment and so hard to call to talk to an advisor. After almost more than a year of issues I finally feel like my car is running like she should. I was irritated that when i had a go-go advisor and he left, he did not pass on my info over and i had to keep calling to get answers about status of parts and things that were not taken care of the first time or even the second time. Now that he is back from sick leave I feel like i can trust Stevens Creek Dodge again. I would only Recommend John Phelan and Lori.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 10:14 AM
Scott E. on 01/24/2018
"Great service"
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 05:58 AM
Ali F. on 01/19/2018
"Awesome and QUICK service, friendly staff"
I'm not one to write reviews, however I had such a good experience, I had to share. I was able to schedule my service quickly, get it picked up as promised, and everyone was friendly along the way and was explained all work that was done. 300 feels greats!
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:39 AM
Angelica T. on 01/19/2018
"Improved customer service"
Very good improvement from the last time I came in in regards to customer service. Advisor was upfront and honest and took care of me. Great work John!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 05:41 AM
Henry N. on 01/17/2018
"Oil Change"
The service adviser was nice and went on to complete my work order with extra time.
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:53 AM
Ravishankar M. on 01/11/2018
"Service was good"
This the first time I am satisfied.My vehicle was taken in for the same problem multiple times and you couldn't fix it. I just spent money with no outcome. This time I want appreciate the service representative and the mechanic who fixed the problem end to end. Tauf(forgot his name,similar to this name) kept me updated what was going on and he nailed it
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:30 AM
Michael C. on 01/09/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best advocate for your warranty repairs."
Can't say enough about the great service here, especially the service manager.
Review Created: 01/09/2018 10:14 AM
Robert S. on 01/04/2018
"Sweeney 2015 cherokee"
John Phalen is awesome. He cares and is reliable. Also his team helped me in a jam on Sat Dec 23 when the rear view on my Jeep came off. I showed up at the dealer and they fixed it immediately. Much appreciated.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 11:58 AM
Scott D. on 01/03/2018
"Standard Oil Change"
I had made an appointment for a morning check in for our car and had to wait 2 additional hours in a car line to be seen by the service representative. Once I finally reached the rep I informed him that we wanted a basic oil change and his quote was more than $160.00?! Again, >$160 for an oil change?! Therefore, we tried to discuss this further with the rep to better understand why it was this high and he could not explain it very well. Since maybe we were wrong and this could have been the typical price we called a couple of oil change shops & basic mechanic shops. Their price was under $100!!! Talk about robbery?! Plus, once I walked away to call up other shops the rep continued to tell my wife I was rude and did not know what I was talking about. In the first place, if he would have done a better job explaining WHY this was so high instead of saying, "I just clicked this box and the computer gave me the price." Did he think my wife would have agreed with him and try to convince me to go with their quote?
What a waste of over 3 hours at this dealership and I advise anyone that seeks out any type of car work to seek out quotes first before going to this dealer... A big thumbs down!!! :(
Sad to say that this makes a customer feel this reflects upon this dealership's customer service behaviors that I won't even think twice on purchasing a vehicle here either...
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 10:29 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/10/2018

At SCCJD, it's important for us to satisfy our customers.  By bringing inconsistencies to our attention, this presents us opportunities to continuously improve.

As we're concerned about your Service Experience, we'd like the opportunity to resolve => the discrepancy between your request for a "basic oil change" vs. the 30K MILE Schedule Service Work Order provided (based on Mileage In @ 29,513).  We do apologize for any and all confusion created.

Scott, may Eric Quesada-SCCJD Service Advisor contact you (by phone, or e-mail) to offer a revised Quote for a "basic oil change"?

Sincere Regards,
lindae

Linda Espanol
SCCJD Service Team

cc:  Veronica Winters - SCCJD Service Director

Rania S. on 01/03/2018
"Very dissapointed"
I am so very disappointed , I spent over 200 dollars on a rental car , left my car with you guys for 2 weeks, and spent over a 1000 dollars to fix my stalling issue, you said it was the distributor and and my car is running just as badly as when I dropped it off and it stalled on me twice today again today, the problem is not fixed at all, and now I am out over 1200 dollars. So very disappointing.
Rania
Review Created: 01/03/2018 12:52 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/10/2018

Rania, thanks for taking the time to provide a detailed recap of your recent Service visit.

On behalf of your SERVICE Team @ Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge, we do sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience.

Please know that your vehicle's stalling issue is under review with Veronica Winters-SCCJD Service Director.  We'll be contacting you ASAP with an update!

Sincerely,
lindae

Linda Espanol
SCCJD Customer Relations Manager

Elizabeth R. on 01/02/2018
"2013 Jeep service"
My service was done promptly and professionally.
Review Created: 01/02/2018 10:24 AM
Daniel S. on 01/02/2018
"hassle free"
very good easy hassle free app. Thanks.
Review Created: 01/02/2018 08:12 AM
Bruce D. on 01/01/2018
"Warranty Service"
I took my car in for a noise problem. The techs looked at it, found it was not a problem, and clearly explained why it could happen an how to avoid it.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 12:07 PM
David K. on 12/07/2017
"Freiendly Service Advisor"
You folks have good service advisors, but the repair costs were much higher than I thought!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 11:06 AM
Wenjiang C. on 12/06/2017
"Wonderful epxerience"
Nothing to complain, everything works well.
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 10:44 AM
Michael D. on 12/04/2017
"Making good on issues"
I want to thank the team at Stevens Creek Jeep - Doug and team took it on themselves to drive the resolution of an issues I was having with my car. They contacted Jeep and organized the replacement of key components that had failed to live up to expectations. They organized the sourcing, replacement and timing of the fix to a time that suited me and ensured the Jeep was returned back at the requested time. Great Customer Focussed Service. Well Done.
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:41 PM
Sheila R. on 11/29/2017
"good and fast workers "
thanks to Rafigh that helped me promptly.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler