Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Joni B. on 10/02/2017
"Service "
All employees were super helpful and extremely courteous!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 02:18 PM
Cynthia V. on 10/01/2017
"Good communication, excellent repairs"
From start to finish, excellent communication and customer service. Of course this would all be meaningless without the "behind the scenes" skilled work done by those who actually work on my vehicle. I've never been disappointed by an experience here.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 03:57 PM
Steve S. on 09/27/2017
"30k service"
$1700 is way too much for 30k service. I have had too many issues with Dodge and will not be a repeat purchaser.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 10:21 AM
Dan M. on 09/23/2017
"DODGE DAKOTA SERVICE----650-740-9854"
NOT SURE IF I WOULD RECOMMEND---NOT HAPPY WITH THE RUN AROUND AND NOT SURE IF ALL THE WORK WAS DONE----CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE PAPER WORK
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:11 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 09/26/2017

Dan, thanks for providing your feedback with me.  I'll be sure to have Benny-Service Advisor contact you ASAP - to review ALL Work Performed (last week).

Please accept our apologies for any confusion we created,

Sincere Regards,

Linda Espanol - Customer Relations Manager
Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Team

Jeremy L. on 09/20/2017
"Helpfulness, knowledgable, friendly and great coffee"
I love working with John, he's a great guy and always has answers to my questions. The entire staff is helpful, friendly and professional.
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:49 AM
Jocelyn N. on 08/30/2017
"Benny service manager"
In all the years I've been coming to bring my truck in for service Benny has been the best service advisor I've ever had and I will continue to use him
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 07:59 AM
Carol Sue W. on 08/23/2017
"Review of maintenance on August 17. "
Service Manager was very helpful. Had the 45,000 maintenance. Cost just over $800 which I wasn't expecting. But everything was completed when expected. Left car over night, service manger got me a rental car. All in all a good experience. I purchased the vehicle here and have always had the service done here. Car is running great.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 08:10 AM
Sandralyn I. on 08/17/2017
"Customers first."
Benney was really helpful with my car. I needed assistance with my check engine light and he took my car in asap.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 09:35 AM
Daniel S. on 08/16/2017
"not as good as before"
When making the app. I should have been notified on what they were doing , I was under the impression I would be waiting for the car only to find out at 730am, that it wouldn't be ready until 400pm, would of been nice to have a ride . Also when I mentioned I had a service agreement prepaid all of a sudden I felt I was treated like I was not a paying customer but a second class customer. This is my first bad experience with you, all previous services have been great.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 12:26 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/18/2017

Daniel, on behalf of your SERVICE Team @ Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge, we do sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory experience.  Your feedback is truly appreciated.  Under New Management*, please know that we’re “right staffing” - to best align with the dealership’s active Service Drive & Shop.

Regards,

Customer Relations Manager - SCCJD

*Doug Davis is the New Service Manager @ SCCJD.

Peter P. on 08/11/2017
"Trustworthy Service Techs, Quality Service, and Customer Focused "
Great job Benny, and thank you Patricia.
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 12:54 PM
Robbi M. on 08/06/2017
"Just a check up"
I took my car to Stevens Creek Jeep and was told that my car had a drive line leak.. would not be wise to drive the car and the part is not in stock. Would take 3-4 days to fix due to lack of resources.. and NO LOANER or Rental.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 12:52 PM

Hello, Robbi ~

Your Service Representative (Lori Price) confirms to me that No Loaner, or Rental was provided since a Service Contract was not purchased by you.

We do  wish there was enough space to inventory the Parts for ALL the vehicle Make & Models that SCCJD sells & services; however, this is not feasible.

Thanks for taking the time, Robbi, to share your feedback with us,

David C. on 08/06/2017
"Airbag Recall replacement and oil change"
I am completely dissatisfied with the service of my 2012 Challenger. The service department scratched my driver side mirror and poorly fixed it. They did not tell me they did this. I noticed it one week later and took it back in. John Phellan was helpful by offering to repaint the mirror. I scheduled an appointment to have this done. When the vehicle was ready, John called me and the courtesy shuttle picked me up . Your courtesy driver was very nice by the way. When I arrived the car was not at the dealership yet. Thirty minutes later it arrived. Upon my inspection, the original scratch was fixed but there was another scratch on the mirror and a run on the back side of the mirror. I showed John and the tech from Caliber. They agreed to fix it but it would take a week for the paint to cure before they could repair it. I made an appointment with Caliber to do so. Upon picking up the vehicle I noticed another scratch on the vehicle. Where is the quality control? Why does the customer have to spend so much of their time for what should have been a carefree experience. SC Chrysler dropped the ball big time. I feel they should at least reimburse my time by providing a courtesy oil change and detailing and waxing the vehicle or providing me with a voucher to do so. -David Conti
Vehicle: DODGE CHALLENGER
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 09:25 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/07/2017

David, please be informed that - upon your Service Advisor's return to the Office tomorrow (from Vacation) - I'll connect your feedback details to John Phelan.

Mariana B. on 08/03/2017
"Horrible experience"
I went to get my car repaired for what seems like the 6th time for the same issue. They clamed that the issue was that my car had the wrong spark plugs. I informed them that the spark plugs that were on the car were the same brand that the car originally came with. They still claimed it was the wrong ones and I needed the Mopar kind. SO we bought the Mopar spark plugs and replaced my already new spark plugs. As expected, my car is STILL having the same problem and I keep getting the run around of what the problem is. Quiet honestly Im tired of having to pay for repairs on a NEW car. I keep having to miss work or come in late. I'm very disappointed on how things are being taken care of.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:01 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/07/2017

Mariana, please be informed that - upon your Service Advisor's return to the Office tomorrow (from Vacation) - I'll connect your feedback details to John Phelan.

Shawna H. on 08/02/2017
"Service"
Took my car in for two issues wasn't done the day they said it would be. Picked up the next day both issues were not resolved and had to go back. The blonde curly hair lady with glasses in the office is very unpleasant! The service writer was very friendly to work with so added a star to my review for him.
Vehicle: JEEP GRANDCHEROKEE
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:02 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/02/2017

Shawna, your Service Advisor (John Phelan) and I thank you for providing this feedback about your 2 Service visits @ SCCJD.

Early in June (during the 1st visit), we determined that a Radio needed to be ordered; upon receipt/replacement, UCONNECT was restored to working as designed.

Re: Seat Heaters -
John did note (on your 2nd Repair Order) that they "won't come on under 40 degrees."

Sincere Regards,

Customer Relations Manager
SCCJD - Service Team
408.248.1800 x6266

Scott E. on 07/30/2017
"Good service"
Thanks for keeping everything up to date and running smooth.
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 06:48 AM
Mary Ann O. on 07/27/2017
"Faulty Blinker handled efficiently and immediately "
The right hand signal light was no operational. I brought the car in at 3:00 PM and it was diagnosed and serviced immediately. I was very pleased that no in the future appointment was required.
Vehicle: Jeep CHEROKEE
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 01:14 PM
David V. on 07/17/2017
"St Ck CJD"
I would recommend this business to a friend.
Vehicle: RAM TRUCK RAM TRUCK 2500
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 05:52 PM
Gary C. on 07/05/2017
"2005 Dodge Magnu"
I took my car into your dealership for repair to find what was making the squeaking and metal to metal sound coming from the left from end of the car. I left with the car two days later with no fix and the car making the noise as I drove out your driveway. Very disappointed in your repair capability. I bought this car from the dealer ship twelve years ago and you have done all the servicing which I know is what you initially want when you sell a car. Very upset!
Vehicle: DODGE MAGNUM
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 02:17 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 07/07/2017

Hello, Gary ~

John Phelan-Service Advisor returned to the office yesterday.  Please know that your "very disappointed" feedback was shared with him at that time.

Gary, as you should know by now, John recommends that you return to SCCJD - to Road Test with a Technician.

Linda Espanol - Customer Relations Manager
SCCJD - Service Team
408.248.1800 x6266

Elizabeth R. on 07/03/2017
"Appreciate the service"
I've had excellent service when working with John Phelan at St. Creek Jeep. He is happy to help and answer my questions and promptly let's me know when my car service is complete.
Vehicle: JEEP GRANDCHEROKEE
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 08:31 AM
Cliff L. on 06/27/2017
"Good service"
Scheduling was done through the phone. A confirmation was sent the day before. Service was done in time. Service rep was easy to work with.
Vehicle: JEEP WRNRUBUNL4X4