Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.8969087/5Overall Rating 3.8969087/5Overall Rating 3.8969087/5rating 3.8969087rating 3.8969087
Overall Rating 2.1958738/5Overall Rating 2.1958738/5rating 2.1958738rating 2.1958738rating 2.1958738

Jitendra M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
service work for Engine light ON
I like this service . People very friendly. Specially Eric who helped me & He has wonderful postive attitide to help . I got service appts so fast & my issue is resolved very fast . Thanks a bunch.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Jitendra for your survey and for your business

Maria S.
Efficient, great communication, professional
Great Service, professional, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Maria for your survey and for your business

ST
Shilpa T.
Mountain View, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Service was really great
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Shilpa for taking the time to fill out the survay and for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for your service needs,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

09/22/2018 Category: Service
great service
all-in-all good experience.
friendly staff, knowledgeable folks around to help.
would be great if the service can include a car wash, at least an exterior one.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your survey and for your business. As far as car wash goes we service around 70 cars a day and with our small facility we have to wash cars by hand we had to stop this service 3 years ago due to it would take 2 to 3 hours for a car wash and we could not wash all the cars we would run out of time in the day. I hope that helps understand why we stopped washing cars.
Thank you again for your survey.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly Staff
my experience was average. The Hyundai team is very friendly and attentive. I had a bit of a bad experience when my car was returned with a stained driver seat. Other than that this place is great.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your survey and for your business sorry about the stain on the seat but I am glad it was resolved very quickly. We have left you a message hope you can call us back in regards to this survey. We would like to see if you could rescore this survey for Mr. Yeager as this is a report card for him and what he did when you came in. I will resend it to you but please give Eric a  call back when you get a moment please.

LH
Linda H.
Salinas, CA
Lynn
Efficient and professional staff
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you very much for your survey. I do appreciate being able to help you and Gerry with your vehicles. Always a pleasure seeing you here.

Kind regards
service consultant

Cupertino, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Hyundai Stevens Creek Service Center
Service Center staff are knowledgeable and courteous.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for your service needs, We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

AC
Andrew C.
Lounge
Could use at least a water cooler
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your survey and your business. It is always our goal to provide you with 5 star service at each and every visit. If there is anything more we can do for you while here to make your visit better please don't hesitate to ask.

TD
Thang D.
Cupertino, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Oil Changed
Excellent services, well communication with my current car status, suggest work need to be done for next service. The best part is only to recommend what necessary work to be performed.
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your survey and your business. It is always our goal to provide you with the best service in your best interest.

I'm glad I could do that very thing for you this past service visit.

Kind regards.

Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

I'm glad I could do that very thing for you this past service visit.

Kind regards.

WL
Winston L.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Sport
Awesome customer service and quick service.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Mr Labucay, thank you very much for you five star survey from Hyundai
look forward to helping in all your future service needs.
thanks again,
Eric Yeager

Mountain View, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Quick, easy service.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your business,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good customer service staff
I have had my oil changed twice so far on my new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. All fine and good as it's a simple service. But one thing that bugs me is the lack of attention to wiping down the excess oil. Both times, I've ended up with a spot on my driveway right after the service. I wish they'd just take the time to wipe things down after service completion!
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your feedback which is duly noted,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Laxman B.
Laxman Bhalerao
Excellent service staff, good service and timely delivery.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you very much for you five star survey from hyundai
look forward to helping in all your future service needs.

KY
Kim Y.
Campbell, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service, explains all that's being done and all that was done.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Kim for taking the time to fill out the survey and for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for your service needs,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Santa Cruz, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good work and fast service.
Thanks to Eric for getting me out quickly. Hyundai is good at catching problems early.,
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you veriy much for your five star survey
look forward to helping in all your future service needs
thanks again
eric yeager

KA
Kurt A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service writer / was the best. She was extremlly helpful and knowledgwable.
The service writer / was the best. She was extremlly helpful and knowledgwable.
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words. It is my pleasure being able to assist you with your service needs.

HG
Harold G.
Redwood City, CA
Thx
Thx
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey. It is always our goal to give 5 star service each and every time you are here for services.

Michelle B.
Oceanside, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
A happy ending
Lynn assisted me with my final service for my Genesis. I am moving to SoCal and wanted to get the car serviced and have my windows double checked for a severe raddle. Lynn had to call me with an additional cost for a kit that my car needed, and needless to say, I wasn't happy about the additional cost as I had only planned for a simple service check. In the end, I knew that Lynn was simply doing her job to provide me with the best service for my car, it's just not easy sometimes hearing about additional costs. Thank you Stevens Creek Hyundai for always taking care of my car:)
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Michelle for your survey. It has been a pleasure helping you with your vehicle needs and we wish you all the best in SoCal.

Happy travels,

James M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
My 7:30 AM appoint was met by the check in right on time. I needed the driver to take me to work and pick me up when the car was ready and they called and texted me ahead of time when to be ready. Excellent option vs paying for Uber to go to work. Picked up the car and it was clean!
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey and your kind words.
It is always our pleasure to be here to help you with your vehicle needs.

Regards,

VJ
Vivielyn J.
Approachable people.
Excellent service.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Kuya, thank you very much for your five star survey from Hyundai!

look forward to helping in all your futures service needs
eric yeager