Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.1478895/5Overall Rating 4.1478895/5Overall Rating 4.1478895/5Overall Rating 4.1478895/5rating 4.1478895
Overall Rating 2.2323916/5Overall Rating 2.2323916/5rating 2.2323916rating 2.2323916rating 2.2323916

Saundra C.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Recall on the knocking noise in my steering wheel
They where very kind and explain everything to me. and I thank them. Thank you. Saundra C.

Craig M.
Cupertino, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Another Outstanding Service Appointment
I requested my service to be completed before 10:30 am and it was completed at 9:30. I really appreciate Eric' s insuring I had the car in time.
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Craig, thank you very much for your five star survey from Hyundai. look forward to helping in all your future service and maintenance needs.
have a great day

KW
Karen W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/24/2019 Category: Service
It is always a pleasure to bring my car to Steven's Creek Hyundai. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. Lynn is awesome!! Thanks!
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you very much Karen for taking the time to send in your survey and we thank you for your business

Sergei S.
Los Altos, CA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
High quality service
Nice office, responsive staff, fast and high quality service
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Sergei for your kind words,your survey and your business, We look forward to seeing you again in the future

SK
Sunjoo K.
Burlingame, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always Reliable
The staff here are courteous, reliable and competent. I always have such good experience here.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Sunjoo for your survey and for your kind words and business, We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Mark B.
San Carlos, CA
06/22/2019 Category: Service
much better car care service and better communcation as well
this was my third time back after the last 2 times i was either not contacted or something else ... But this time it was great.. I had same service lady help me .. she always friendly and puts a smile on my face and this time it was even better she would check out as section my car to make sure all was good and that was so nice of her to do that... The biggest part i was happy was car was done alot faster then i thought it would be.. I was blown away.. Shuttle service was right on time to pick me up and take me back to to dealership and car was ready and was done in great service... When i left i was like this was great service and as the say third time is the charm... I will bring back my car for next service.. So happy what they all did...
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Mark for your kind words and survey, We look forward toseeing you again in the future

FI
Felisa I.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
The service specialist was great.
She answered all my questions and was very attentive. Helped me get my service completed very quickly. Very nice person.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Felisa for your kind words, for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your business, We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Joey R.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Great service as always, thanks Eric!
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Joey, thank you very much for your five star survey !

look forward to telling my mother i helped in your service needs

have  a great day

eyeager@stevenscreekhyundia.com

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and courteous service
Excellent and courteous service team makes any service visit needed for your vehicle a good one.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your survey and your business,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Mike, took me in and did the needed service.
Drop off is AM and was ready by afternoon.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

NB
Nichole B.
Levittown, PA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, very educational about my drive across country
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Nichole, thank you very much for your five star survey, have a great trip across the country and have a great day !

DA
David A.
Menlo Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Perfect
Professional, thorough, and friendly.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you David for your survey and for your buisness

SD
Sandra D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Stevens Creek Hyundai
Great service, Fair prices!
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Sandra for your survey and for your business

Brian S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and out
Very nice staff and my car care needs were handled well.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you very much Brian for taking the time to send in your survey and thank you for your business

JZ
John Z.
Eric's personal touch
Eric knows me and my car and treats me perfectly.
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

John,
thank you very much for your five star survey.
look forward to helping in all your future service and maintenance
needs.
I really do appreciate your business and think of you as a kind friend (not just because you call me "nice guy")
have a great weekend

Campbell, CA
Better Lounge facilities
The lounge facilities are fine, except for when it was 100 degrees the day I came and there is not running AC. Also, didn't appreciate how the technician wanted to fix additional parts on my car that were not necessary.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your survey and for your business

EA
Elyas A.
Los Gatos, CA
Great service by Lynn
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you very much Elyas for your survey and for your business

WT
William T.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Another stellar service experience...
Everything went according to schedule. Finished early. Everything I would expect from a great service experience. Highest recommendation!
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you William very much for taking the time to send in your survey and thank you for your business

Maria S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I made a call and got an appointment right away. Took my car in and service was done in a short amount of time. Excellent customer service.
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Maria,
thank you very much for your five star survey ! you rock !
look forward to seeing you at costco!!
have  great day, call me anytime if you need anything

Jose G.
Friendly and reliable
Very customer friendly service. My car was done with service before the time they had told me, which is always a great surprise.
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Jose, thank you very much for your five star survey!
look forward to help in all your future service and maintenance needs..
remember if you need anything for your vehicle, call or email me
thanks again