Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.085269/5Overall Rating 4.085269/5Overall Rating 4.085269/5Overall Rating 4.085269/5rating 4.085269
Overall Rating 2.234375/5Overall Rating 2.234375/5rating 2.234375rating 2.234375rating 2.234375

SO
Shirley O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great service advisors
Appreciate Cathall, service advisor, as well as the driver who provided transport from and back to dealership.

Daniel S.

Suzanne S.
Mountain View, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful
great place

HB
Harry B.
Cupertino, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Lynn was great with getting my car in and out in a timely fashion. I was very pleased with everything.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Harry for your survey and for your business

WH
William H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Smiling service
Efficient and thorough
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you William very much for taking the time to send in your survey and for your business

Los Gatos, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Happy Caring Staff
always will to go the extra steps to take care of any auto issues that I bring to them
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey for us and for your comments. It always our pleasure to take care of all of our customers.

Campbell, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in the survey and thank you for your business

Jackie S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
The service that I received from the start to the end of the process was outstanding! I would definitely come back to this dealership again.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Jackie for taking the time to send in the survey and thank you for your business

CD
Chaitanya D.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor transportation facility and website to book service
Had to wait for more than an hour for shuttle service.
Wasted 2 hours after dropping off car for service
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me just now,I appreciate your feedback and I will forward them to management,Thank you for deciding to rescore your star rating and I would really appreciate a 5 as I do try and give 5 star performance to all my customers,
Looking forward to seeing and dealing with you again in the future

Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Chaitanya,I still have,nt received your rescore,I would appreciate if you could rescore this for me as I have only got a limited time,If you have any questions please feel free to call me
Regards
Cathal

NG
Nathan G.
Campbell, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt service
Very honest about my cars situation, labor was affordable.
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for your survey and your business. It was my pleasure being here to assist you with your service needs.

Kind regards,

Lynn Maryatt
Service Consultant

Morgan Hill, CA
Great team!!!
Great team and great service. Very fast and great service and a nice friendly staff!!!!
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for your survey and your business. As always it is our pleasure being here to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Kind regards,

Lynn Maryatt
Service Consultant

Los Altos, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2019 Category: Service
it was nice to get a Hyundai rental from Enterprise while it was in service
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for your business and your survey

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Damage to exhaust system from standing water
The exhaust system on our 2018 Elentra was damaged when we hit some unseen standing water on the freeway. It was a week or so before the damage was noticed by us...and when we called Stevens Creek Hyundai service they were able to get us in the next business day (as opposed to weeks at another major Hyundai dealer in the area from which we actually bought the car). The Service Department staff's communication throughout was excellent, since it took a few days to get parts). And the repair was done as soon as the parts arrived. They went through everything with us when we picked the car up. We were extremely pleased with the service received.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your business and your survey.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Associates are courteous
All associates are pleasant and take the time to answer questions without making me feel "dumb".
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for for your survey and your business

Cupertino, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
My next Hyundai Tucson
Just had a horrrific car accident but decided to replace the car with another Hyundai Tucson as I feel its safety features saved my life. It was good to be back at the Service Dept and my second car got a good checkup.
SHANNON E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you very much for your five Star Survey

Rohitkumar M.
Sunnyvale, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Once again, reliable and fast
The service executive made sure the car service gets done in time as I had some other appointments in the day.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Rohitkumar for taking the time to send in your survey for us and thank you for your business

Charles H.
Mountain View, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
always take good care of me
always helpful and pleasant
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank youi Charles for your great survey and for giving us the opportunity to take care of your vehicle.

AK
Asha K.
Los Altos, CA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service by entire staff. My service representative Lynn was awesome. Karen is also super helpful and awesome.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Asha for your survey and for your business

CV
Cuong V.
Union City, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/04/2019 Category: Service
I got serviced by Lynn and she was excellent. I will definitely come back for my next service
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Cuong very much for sending in the survey and for your business.

SY
Susan Y.
Fast & Efficient
Stevens Creek Hyundai, as usual, did an excellent job servicing my car. They pre inspected, told me what they found before acting, and serviced my car quickly and efficiently.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Susan very much for taking the time to send in the survey and thank you for your business