Melissa D.
Katy, TX
12/13/2018
Excellent Place!
The gentlemen helping me were very nice, the office was tidy and clean and they greeted me at the door to help me right away. My state inspection was done in less than 10 minutes. I am definitely recommending this place...thank you!

Jude B.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jude said the customer service was good. They were friendly, very welcoming and willing to help out. However, it took a long time to do the repair.

Kenneth B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
12/06/2018
Very informative
I was instantly impressed with the staff and service!! They pointed out some things that I wasn’t aware of. You could tell that these guys take pride in what they do and are naturally gifted in their field.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

EC
Epiphany C.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ephiphany said the business was fast and very helpful and she has no issues.

12/01/2018
Quick, courteous and friendly

Jacoucline H.
Dodge Nitro
11/29/2018
Always a pleasure
Sticker stop is a safe convenient location to handle most of your basic car maintenance. They're so much more than just an inspection sticker stop!

PB
Peggy B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/27/2018
Car Didn’t Start
I’ve been a Sticker Stop customer for years, tho’ with changed mgmt from time to time. The current staff is professional, courteous & friendly. They repaired my car in good time and even gave me a lift home the day I had my car towed in. I have recommended Sticker Stop to friends & will continue.

TJ
TRACY J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/25/2018
Extremely Satisfied!!
This was my second visit for an inspection sticker and both times the customer service staff was extremely accommodating. Matt has tons of experience in the automobile/mechanic industry and well rounded. He was very pleasant and friendly. The service staff was very knowledgeable and easily explained the basic necessities for my vehicle. They were very efficient and I was in and out. I plan to tell everyone that I meet about my experience. You will not be disappointed.

Stephanie B.
Katy, TX
11/18/2018
Excellent customer service, quick and don’t suggest service unless needed
Best customer service, friendly and knowledgeable. Always have quick service which is important. They don’t try to sell you unless it truly is needed. The staff is professional and that is a reflection on the manager. They are my go to for service, never had a bad experience in 20 years

Debbie P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2018
Debbie
Great place. Very efficient and clean. The workers were wonderful.

VT
Viki T.
Nissan JUKE
11/10/2018
The employees are always kind and couteous and very clean
The first time I went to Sticker Stop Express the gentleman behind the counter greeted me with a smile and asked if he could help me. I needed a oil change, asked him to check the filter and check all of my fluids. The second time I went was for my inspection, once again very cordial and very attentive. Both visits were a great experience. My car was well taken care of, you don't have to sit forever waiting on your vehicle to be serviced. The establishment is very clean and I will always use them for my oil changes, as well as other checks of my vehicle and my inspections.

Thank you for being so kind and doing a wonderful job.

CP
Christine P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/08/2018
Reliable, safe and good value.
I have been going to Sticker stop for 6 years now and I feel very cared for when I arrive. The serious is reliable, the waiting room is always clean and in good order. Matt, David and Burt make sure my car is safe to drive, tires and oil changes are checked and the auto repairs are done correctly. I notice a lot of single women and seniors feel comfortable there. I recommend 100%.

Christine P.

EG
Ellis G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Ellis said the staff did a good job.

Volkswagen Touareg
11/07/2018
top quality service
top quality service done quickly for a reasonable price.

CG
Christopher G.
Humble, TX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said they have great customer service. Also they have good pricing.

Darrell H.
Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018
Fast, efficient
My choice for a state inspection for a long time. They are fast and efficient.

INFINITI I30
10/30/2018
nice employees and fast
Very pleased with the service, friendly and fast.

EC
Emmarie C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Emmarie said the service was great, easy and painless.

Jeff B.
Jaguar XJ
10/23/2018
very timely and friendly
Great service, good location, professional and knowledgeable staff

Daniel L.
Mazda CX-9
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said they do a great job.